Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,259 members, 7,829,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU (27522 Views)

Supreme Court Discards Deposition By CSU Based On 180-Day Time Frame / Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar / Reno Omokri: Summary Of The Testimony Given By CSU Under Oath (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by mecustika: 10:57am On Sep 28, 2023
Tinubu is suffering the consequences of his greed and foolishness.

As a mafia boss, with a usual dirty past, he should have been contented with remaining in the background and making kings, but he rather choose to be the king himself.

By so doing, he has broken a very important law of the mafia world and must be wacked.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Nursepepeye(f): 10:58am On Sep 28, 2023
Bliss62:
cool

Atiku is so desperate

Whether Tinubu's name is Amuda Yekini Aguileri or Bola Ahmed Tinubu, 8 million voters choose him to be the President

Whether Tinubu has a Bsc certificate or not, the least is School Cert, and also 8 million voters choose him over Atiku

Why can't Atiku provide evidence of how he won if he truly won

you are a criminal, you talk, act , behave like criminal. So If someone committed fraud, certificate forgery, involved in drugs, , there's no problem, he can become president, what Legacy is set for coming generation. This country will not move forward like this,

1 Like

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by luskysylver(m): 10:59am On Sep 28, 2023
SO ITS ONLY ATIKU THAT IS SPENDING MONEY.
TINUBU IS SPENDING NIGERIA MONEY TO DEFEND CERTIFICATE
OmoGomesIlorin:
All the money Atiku is spending on court cases will be enough to start a Cassava or Agbado farm to feed the country and become Father Abraham. But no he hates to spend on what will benefit the people.

I comment for the Likes and Shares. Please don't quote me if you are too serious about removing Tinubu from Power
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Freebills12: 11:02am On Sep 28, 2023
wink
Bliss62:
cool

Atiku is so desperate

Whether Tinubu's name is Amuda Yekini Aguileri or Bola Ahmed Tinubu, 8 million voters choose him to be the President

Whether Tinubu has a Bsc certificate or not, the least is School Cert, and also 8 million voters choose him over Atiku
[color=#000099][/color]

Do I blame you, if human beings are allowed to talk ... hope you will too? If you are seeking for any office, make sure you are qualified for the office you are seeking for! You can't be a drug peddler and be seeking for the office of vice chancellor. If he is qualified his credentials must be made public. The office he is occupying is a public office.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Zxcvbnmghtr: 11:03am On Sep 28, 2023
Petie33:

Oga BAT just want make this man busy make him finish 2027 preparation

grin.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by theamazonguru(m): 11:04am On Sep 28, 2023
Bliss62:
cool

Atiku is so desperate

Ogunlere
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Okiton: 11:05am On Sep 28, 2023
cheesy

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by jerk: 11:10am On Sep 28, 2023
mecustika:
Tinubu is suffering the consequences of his greed and foolishness.

As a mafia boss, with a usual dirty past, he should have been contented with remaining in the background and making kings, but he rather choose to be the king himself.

By so doing, he has broken a very important law of the mafia world and must be wacked.

I like your post,. He made the greatest mistake and he's not going to escape from it.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Padipadi(m): 11:10am On Sep 28, 2023
SSpeter:
He tendered his degree which is good, however, his competitor is saying that there is a discrepancy and the discrepancy alleged by his competitor is weighty. Hence, the competitor is going to court to summon the school to release the original copy of theirs so that he can compare with what president Tinubu submitted to Inec. Now saying that Tinubu is playing a game with them is simply idiocy. Do you know the embarrassment it will cause you if someone is saying your certificate is forged?
It's not idiotic to give a narrative that his secondary school should v been asked. Atiku thought it's only university degree of Tinubu that has discrepancies. When tackling issues like this, you must cross check every angle. Tinubu might probably distract the public with the result issue and it's Atiku that's causing it with his sore loser life. There's nothing Atiku is asking today that late Gani Fawehinmi hasn't asked in 1999.
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by sulaak(m): 11:13am On Sep 28, 2023
Bliss62:
cool

Atiku is so desperate

Typical Nigerians will support corruption and then complain about corruption.

If a leader is concerned about the integrity of his background, then you can never trust him when he is in government. The lack of due diligence that allowed Buhari to become president despite fraudulent academic qualifications and dubious background has left the country with $170 billion debt, $3.7 billion reserve, insecurity, high inflation and high-interest rates.
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by tamdun: 11:16am On Sep 28, 2023
Jlow2:
First class student is begging for his documents not to be released, sophisticated tribe of oluwole
Even Obama asked court not to make his academic records available,so I see no reason why tinubu....
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by remi2good: 11:19am On Sep 28, 2023
femisplash:
Hahaha.. Mumu Atiku, anywhere he runs to, Tinubu will continue to flog him. He lost at Judge Maldonado's court and has run back to Judge Gilbert, Lol. He wanted court to grant his requests earlier than September 21 which failed and has now filed for a new judgement on Oct 3. He has suffered back to back delays and i can bet that he won't get any judgement anytime soon. Tinubu would teach him the lesson of his life, Atiku and Obi will labour in vain.
so you're are now ignorantly admitting that you're Bababluu is a fraud and a forger and has something to and is doing everything possible not to have his CSU records released? Is rubbish your surname? Most you support rubbish?
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by iSense247: 11:22am On Sep 28, 2023
dawnomike:
There's something Atiku knows that makes he keep knocking the doors of CSU.
Atiku and Tinubu were best friends. They know each other's secret. When Tinubu was pushing drug, Atiku was immigration officer in charge of giving pass to Tinubu's cartel. That's how they both became stupendously rich before joining Politics.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by FOXDOSSIER: 11:25am On Sep 28, 2023
What’s Tinubu hiding ?
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by remi2good: 11:30am On Sep 28, 2023
Stubborn82:
Headless mobs, come here, let me set your head for you, seem you didn't see beyond your hatred, and your hatred for Tinubu is causing you lots of moral damage.
If your enemy wants to dig your down fall, will you give him the support? No....wait, first.....let me put it this way for you. If someone you have help in multiple time, now turn as your enemy because he wants what you have,and since he couldn't get it, he look for ways to bring you down, despite knowing that you worth and deserves it, even if you have all what your enemy are asking for, will you give it to them? No nau.....let just put Atiku and Tinubu case aside, let's try to personalise this case to ourselves, will you give your enemy some vital information about you, just because of they want you down? My people used to say, if rice has stones, must it come from the mouth of aboki? Does rice grows in desert?
If it is national assembly that was making this call, I wouldn't have bothered, if it was house of rep, that were demanding to know about Tinubu academic records, I would have welcome and support it, or let's say, the demand was coming from Nigerian military, I will not oppose it, but a man, who happened to be a political opponents, no nau, God knows, even if I have all the documents and certificates intact, I will still not want it to be release, I swear. My enemy don't worth anything that I should give any attention to.
But because of hates, most of you calling for Tinubu's head are blind, does this man do you any wrong, does he insult your tribe? What was his sin, that you want Jesus to be put to death and allow a thief to go free?
Let's break it down, obi rigged, Atiku rigged and even do votes buying, Tinubu of course rigged, but because Tinubu won the race, you suddenly hates him, right? And by dragging him dirty, you think, that's what will makes him dirty, have you ever see any man who wrestle with pig and not get dirty? By dragging Tinubu to the mud, you are dragging Nigeria into it and it will affect all of us, America is dirtier than the whole Africa, Britain secrecy is worst than amagedom. Continue your stupidity.
As for me, I'm not a witch, I won't join the hates bandwagon. Obi is not a Saint, Atiku is not a messiah, I wish Tinubu success and victory in all this battle, I pray that may God protect him in this trying time and crown his struggle with power and prosperity. May God bless Nigeria and everyone who love Nigeria.
you typed all this trashy epistle and you're beating your scrawny chest that you've made sense?? Typical CORNFUSED Agbadorian 🙄

1 Like

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by SSpeter(m): 11:34am On Sep 28, 2023
Padipadi:

It's not idiotic to give a narrative that his secondary school should v been asked. Atiku thought it's only university degree of Tinubu that has discrepancies. When tackling issues like this, you must cross check every angle. Tinubu might probably distract the public with the result issue and it's Atiku that's causing it with his sore loser life. There's nothing Atiku is asking today that late Gani Fawehinmi hasn't asked in 1999.
I cannot disprove or contest something that you have not tendered. If President Tinubu had asked CSU to provide those documents to Gani, I don't there would be any issues. Sincerely I don't see what is wrong in allowing CSU release the documents. Unless he has skeletons in his cupboards

1 Like

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Wallade(m): 11:41am On Sep 28, 2023
ogododo:
By Hon. Rilwan:

@rilwan_ola01

https://punchng.com/chicago-academic-record-atiku-plans-fresh-suit-against-tinubu/?amp

Atiku is simply a sore loser. He is so selfish to the extent that he cares less about the nation's image and everyone but himself and his dream.

He is so desperate!
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Greatlee54: 11:42am On Sep 28, 2023
Bliss62:
cool

Atiku is so desperate

Don't be stu**pid bro
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by iswallker(m): 11:42am On Sep 28, 2023
femisplash:
Did he win there?

Calm down bro - it is thubvu that is running from pillar to post

He ran to another court to stop a order given by magistrate court ..

We will know who won and lost soon enough grin

But I don't see your principal winning this baffle to conceal his fraudulent past

grin
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by naturefellow(m): 11:43am On Sep 28, 2023
Bliss62:
cool
Atiku is so desperate

you're a fraudster if you're ok with a fraudster defrauding and leading a country of over 8 million voters.
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Validated: 11:45am On Sep 28, 2023
Bliss62:
cool
Atiku is so desperate

You
Mean fictitious 8m wasted votes that EYENECK allocated?
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by iamjavadem(m): 11:47am On Sep 28, 2023
He could he hiding something or just wants to make a fool of Atiku. It's one of the two. Let's not forget that Tinubu is a very wise man.
ogododo:
Nlfpmod, wetin presido dey cover with okpalukuku?
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by georgeakins: 11:48am On Sep 28, 2023
fnep2smooth:
Watch how they will still call Obi name here

Obi has been conquered and crushed.
He cannot be Nigeria's president.
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Shikini: 11:49am On Sep 28, 2023
Stubborn82:
Headless mobs, come here, let me set your head for you, seem you didn't see beyond your hatred, and your hatred for Tinubu is causing you lots of moral damage.
If your enemy wants to dig your down fall, will you give him the support? No....wait, first.....let me put it this way for you. If someone you have help in multiple time, now turn as your enemy because he wants what you have,and since he couldn't get it, he look for ways to bring you down, despite knowing that you worth and deserves it, even if you have all what your enemy are asking for, will you give it to them? No nau.....let just put Atiku and Tinubu case aside, let's try to personalise this case to ourselves, will you give your enemy some vital information about you, just because of they want you down? My people used to say, if rice has stones, must it come from the mouth of aboki? Does rice grows in desert?
If it is national assembly that was making this call, I wouldn't have bothered, if it was house of rep, that were demanding to know about Tinubu academic records, I would have welcome and support it, or let's say, the demand was coming from Nigerian military, I will not oppose it, but a man, who happened to be a political opponents, no nau, God knows, even if I have all the documents and certificates intact, I will still not want it to be release, I swear. My enemy don't worth anything that I should give any attention to.
But because of hates, most of you calling for Tinubu's head are blind, does this man do you any wrong, does he insult your tribe? What was his sin, that you want Jesus to be put to death and allow a thief to go free?
Let's break it down, obi rigged, Atiku rigged and even do votes buying, Tinubu of course rigged, but because Tinubu won the race, you suddenly hates him, right? And by dragging him dirty, you think, that's what will makes him dirty, have you ever see any man who wrestle with pig and not get dirty? By dragging Tinubu to the mud, you are dragging Nigeria into it and it will affect all of us, America is dirtier than the whole Africa, Britain secrecy is worst than amagedom. Continue your stupidity.
As for me, I'm not a witch, I won't join the hates bandwagon. Obi is not a Saint, Atiku is not a messiah, I wish Tinubu success and victory in all this battle, I pray that may God protect him in this trying time and crown his struggle with power and prosperity. May God bless Nigeria and everyone who love Nigeria.

Oga, you're a disgrace to your generation, I swear!
No need explaining further

1 Like

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by BaddestQueen(f): 11:50am On Sep 28, 2023
Taylor92:

Every time check my signature for free stuff

Una go go loot rice from a moving vehicle in Ibadan and thief plantain for Sagamu finish come here dey shout free stuff

Carry that free stuff share give your fellow hungry miscreants make them stop to dey thief

Hahahahaha Bliss62 come oo
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by charlypoker(m): 11:50am On Sep 28, 2023
Atiku pepper that cocaine lord. Give him fire, disgrace him. Until leaves our stolen mandate for us
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by naturefellow(m): 11:51am On Sep 28, 2023
Freebills12:
wink
Do I blame you, if human beings are allowed to talk ... hope you will too? If you are seeking for any office, make sure you are qualified for the office you are seeking for! You can't be a drug peddler and be seeking for the office of vice chancellor. If he is qualified his credentials must be made public. The office he is occupying is a public office.
E mi lo corn
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Greatlee54: 11:52am On Sep 28, 2023
I am a first class graduate and I'm proud to say this anywhere because of the hard work I put into achieving my grades. If Tinubu wants to join our league then he should be willing to show proof to the world cos he's no longer a private citizen.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Enskynelson(m): 11:54am On Sep 28, 2023
Bliss62:
cool

Atiku is so desperate

You just registered today to come and defend bullshit. Congratulations 👏
A man who kisses a*as for a living must first lose his sense of smell though. #QuoteMe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Segxydube: 11:56am On Sep 28, 2023
Bliss62:
cool

Atiku is so desperate

See dis mimu.... Dem say make una go school and gey certificate, u go. But ur leaders wan dey use fake certificates rule u and u dey support dem.

U too mumu

1 Like

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by sokera: 11:57am On Sep 28, 2023
There is nothing wrong with Tinubu records he is just catching cruise with Atiku’s emotions…
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Shikini: 12:01pm On Sep 28, 2023
Bliss62:
cool

Atiku is so desperate

You're mad, I swear!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Breaking News: Saraki Obtains PDP Presidential Nomination Form / Votes From ‘atiku’s Server’ Excludes Other Parties / Residents Confirm Helicopter Supplies To Herdsmen In Delta Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.