Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life (54579 Views)

I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries / What Are The Disadvantage Of Dating A Neighbor? / One Disadvantage Of Dating A Neighbor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by foleskay(m): 11:05pm On Sep 28, 2023
phorget:
Celibacy kwa?!

I hope someone is not busy migrimoring your girlfriend on your behalf o?

Celibacy or not heaven is still not sure for you both.
How does a woman cum? Its been confusing me for long
Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by KarinaSlim(f): 11:06pm On Sep 28, 2023
enemyofprogress:
two guys? As in man to man?

Yes
Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by Wotowotoman: 11:19pm On Sep 28, 2023
lenghtinny:
Buy boombox cheesy

Blast the speaker anytime they get down angry

Lazy youth please learn to read. Did you not read where he said ge blasts music when there is light? I feel like slapping that your bald head I swear angry
Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by godwon01(m): 11:27pm On Sep 28, 2023
This story has appeared before and not long ago .The MOD need to screen some of the stories that do appeared again or in a similar trends to make it interesting and fascinating. Any way take your Bible or Quran and read it aloud to distract them. They will definitely know that you are hearing them . Busy body.
Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by KingRoiz: 11:30pm On Sep 28, 2023
Two things you remind me of..
1. As a 6 to8 yes old boy, my dad came home with his "brand new" Honda Prelude and we're celebrating, I entered into the car and I. The excitement of the celebration, I turned on the ignition when a miracle happened, the car charged straight on (it was parked just opposite the wall in front which was the wall of our neighbours room) boom u bursted into their room with aunty and uncle knackering , I moved their bed and then all together but ssppphheeewww... As a good boy that I am, NOBODY DIED๐Ÿค—. The only thing was that dad had to rebuild their house for them and replace the car. But I saved their soul from sin ,right๐Ÿ˜‡.?!
2. My previous neighbour was a Queen of Moans, she'll so moan that I'll start texting my ex and restarting conversations before I'll shake me head and correct myself ๐Ÿ˜‰.
But this time, I had sense- I play Apostle Arome Osayis messages out loud. Bombade her with messages on soul salvation. Invite, reinvite her to church services again and again. Share the Word of God with her without judging...
But meanwhile, tell oga landlord to post notice on keeping Private businesses private
Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by ufotunang: 11:51pm On Sep 28, 2023
Go and join them... simple
Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by NAC1666: 11:55pm On Sep 28, 2023
Cogs:
Hi guys,

This subject is important to me and I need some kinda mature advise and some funny ones as our custom is over here.

So, I have been in this house that I live for a while, everything has been going on smoothly. But, recently some guy moved in to the flat directly beside mine, this guy is single, and looks great and a lot of things changed.

Fast forward to the present day, this guy has this girl who comes around every weekend and sometimes during the week and I have been working from home throughout this month and I my ear is full really. They have sex almost every minute and the lady moans really loud, I can't get in between them na. Some times, if there is light, I play music very loud, to help protect the other neighbours from participating in their ceremony as their young teenagers also in the compound.

But guys, the frequent moaning sound is kinda tormenting. I am not single, I have a girl, we are practicing celibacy, but Omo!

Guys, how can I manage this kind of situation please?
Loud your own na
Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by Slizzords: 12:00am On Sep 29, 2023
Cogs:
Hi guys,

This subject is important to me and I need some kinda mature advise and some funny ones as our custom is over here.

So, I have been in this house that I live for a while, everything has been going on smoothly. But, recently some guy moved in to the flat directly beside mine, this guy is single, and looks great and a lot of things changed.

Fast forward to the present day, this guy has this girl who comes around every weekend and sometimes during the week and I have been working from home throughout this month and I my ear is full really. They have sex almost every minute and the lady moans really loud, I can't get in between them na. Some times, if there is light, I play music very loud, to help protect the other neighbours from participating in their ceremony as their young teenagers also in the compound.

But guys, the frequent moaning sound is kinda tormenting. I am not single, I have a girl, we are practicing celibacy, but Omo!

Whatโ€™s the meaning of all this?๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’, sheโ€™s coming again on Sunday and I will make sure she moans louder. Ewu
Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by Jjhunt(m): 12:17am On Sep 29, 2023
It easy for you express your displeasure without having any issues with him
Cogs:

How? Can you shed more light?
Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by toms55(m): 3:26am On Sep 29, 2023
amnesty7:
A terrible fiction.
What has this got to do with Nairaland?

Lmao its not always fiction I had a flatmate like that the lady moans like a IndecentStar ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by kolaaderin: 3:27am On Sep 29, 2023
Cogs:
Hi guys,

hahaha. This one go dey trust woman. Celibacy you said ??. Some men will never learn any lesson and I wish you best on the path.

Nairalanders, I beg who go tell this one say him celibacy girl friend is currently tormenting another guy like him somewhere else in another neighbourhood, One way or the other he must learn a lesson in this world of Precious and Amaka.
This world way 99% of girls are doing hookup. This is 2023, I will not try this with a bamboo tree even the the 80s.
Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by pekisdgee(m): 4:51am On Sep 29, 2023
Follow the guy related... jokingly tell him omoh guy u dey fire oo you want kill the gut? Him go laugh jst tell am make him take am easy because ppl dey hear her babe screaming... I bet you you will see changes
Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by enemyofprogress: 5:26am On Sep 29, 2023
KarinaSlim:

Yes
and you dey there dey look? You no fit help them? You're too wicked
Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by Chris2863(m): 5:35am On Sep 29, 2023
TalkTalkTwins:

it must be tough having to endure this as a celibate brother... cheesy
I'm rooting for you, the rest of the celibate us are also rooting. Download a couple messages and play whenever they start, I'm sure it'll be a major turn off.
๐Ÿคฃ
Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by Jman06(m): 5:40am On Sep 29, 2023
Rokiat:
Find others hobbies and get out the house
More.

But just give them a few months it will be over sooner than you think. Cuz this type of meaningless relationship that based solely on sex is going no where.

Forget that thing. Sex can create a very strong bond between couples that'll make them inseparable if used properly.

Partners who have strong sexual connection hardly part ways. Even when they part ways for any reasons, they always find a way back into each other's arms. #Fact

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by FertilityH: 5:46am On Sep 29, 2023
Cogs:
Hi guys,

I get one here too... Always in the afternoon, anytime and u will be hearing pa pa pa pa

Am sure n doggy

Those people have tired me
Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by WriterX(m): 5:49am On Sep 29, 2023
Lol, it happens, Been there too. Just got to dettach your focus..don't get into all that, the mind is a tricky fella, you might think its annoying and irritating until you start wanting a piece of the action yourself... I have loud neighbors too but my mind is disciplined enough to focus on my business within the four walls of my room for now. You will be okay, learn to dettach your focus from his activities, discipline your mind, the real problem is up there.

And oh for all those who think celibacy aint a thing, you have a fellow brother here as well, Been there for two years now, I and my gal are hardworkers physically and spiritually for now, we just want have alot to clear out before settling down. Dont let no one get into your mind. Protect it with God's word and thetrust in your relationship you have worked hard on. God bless you boss man.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by Berrityga: 5:54am On Sep 29, 2023
Rokiat:
Find others hobbies and get out the house
More.

But just give them a few months it will be over sooner than you think. Cuz this type of meaningless relationship that based solely on sex is going no where.

if women keep dropping meaningless post like this then we have to strip them of all social media rights.
Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by UncleKoboko: 6:16am On Sep 29, 2023
Cogs:
Hi guys,

My own be say, you'll be the most stupid and unfortunate man alive to be practicing whatever nonsense you think you're practicing with a Nigerian girl that's not a virgin and you don't know her true BODYCOUNT.

SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE IS BAD AND A SIN BUT, DON'T TRY THAT NONSENSE WITH ANY NIGERIAN GIRL THAT ISN'T A VIRGIN.
Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by simfrost90210: 6:34am On Sep 29, 2023
Go to any nearby busstop to sleep...
OR
Go to a cemetery to sleep...

Choose One!
Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by goldmatrix(m): 6:42am On Sep 29, 2023
Find a louder one..
Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by Teymanhenry(f): 6:55am On Sep 29, 2023
They do that just on weekends and you've got neighbors with kids. I think you should find something to keep you busy on weekends. If your complaints are reasonable, I bet your neighbors with children would soon ring an alarm.
Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by Justiceleague1: 7:17am On Sep 29, 2023
Oga mind ya business nah....just continue to use style play Ur music a bit loudly but don't let them know it's cos of their bedmatics grin
Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by DoubleMo6: 7:20am On Sep 29, 2023
Can't you get some of these stupid guys to come moan like his girl anytime they are quiete at home?
Except you are too modest, you too, can moan like stupid guy to shame them....
Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by Sirchiboy: 7:53am On Sep 29, 2023
TalkTalkTwins:

it must be tough having to endure this as a celibate brother... cheesy
I'm rooting for you, the rest of the celibate us are also rooting. Download a couple messages and play whenever they start, I'm sure it'll be a major turn off.
What kind of moaning.
Um um um or harder harder.
Or gosh, ha ha ha
Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by salvation77177: 8:08am On Sep 29, 2023
Oga, look for another apartment and get out of that place. Allow peace to reign please.
Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by 4KNGOATS(m): 8:16am On Sep 29, 2023
tubolancer:
Burst into the room and tell them they are disturbing you, is it the first time they are enjoying sex? Nonsense.

grin c d man here
Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by hahn(m): 8:23am On Sep 29, 2023
Cogs:
Hi guys,

You are practicing celibacy. You are such a clown ๐Ÿคก
Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by thymm: 8:52am On Sep 29, 2023
Very simple. Just walk to his window during the act and begin to shout " destroy the puna, killl Herr, na ur money u take pay. Scatter the kpekus, na man you be". Do that repeatedly and they will reduce their sound or she won't be able to step her feet in the compound again

2 Likes

Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by lenghtinny(m): 9:14am On Sep 29, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Lazy youth please learn to read. Did you not read where he said ge blasts music when there is light? I feel like slapping that your bald head I swear angry
You Dey craze ๐Ÿ˜

Na your papa get bald head
Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by Afolue(m): 9:49am On Sep 29, 2023
Start going after the guyโ€™s babe immediately, if he hears about your moves , them go they quiet inside room when them wan do anything especially if you are at home and he knows. Tell the babe you like what she does with that guy and you want to experience same. Whether she gree or not, that noise go stop instant. Try it, will work like magic.

1 Like

Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by shomutuski(m): 9:53am On Sep 29, 2023
Cogs:
Hi guys,

practicing celibacy Xd they play

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) / How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. / Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.