Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life (54590 Views)

I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries / What Are The Disadvantage Of Dating A Neighbor? / One Disadvantage Of Dating A Neighbor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by flexyrule(m): 7:28pm On Sep 28, 2023
Get the Oraimo Noise Canceling Headphones and say bye-bye to your neighbour's temptation...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by BrodaBenad: 7:28pm On Sep 28, 2023
Be blasting them with preaching during Thier sessions ensure the speaker is loud cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by Uyi168: 7:28pm On Sep 28, 2023
konji and soapy go don finish op..

grin
Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by REALretep(m): 7:29pm On Sep 28, 2023
Temptation!!!
The depth of your reason for celibacy will largely determine if you will succumb to the temptation or overcome it.

1 Like

Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by jojothaiv(m): 7:30pm On Sep 28, 2023
But guys, the frequent moaning sound is kinda tormenting. I am not single, I have a girl, we are practicing celibacy, but Omo!

Chairman said he's also a convent material. LOOOOOL...

1 Like

Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by allanphash7(m): 7:31pm On Sep 28, 2023
Pack out or you keep a deaf ear to them
Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by alizma: 7:32pm On Sep 28, 2023
Cogs:
Hi guys,

This subject is important to me and I need some kinda mature advise and some funny ones as our custom is over here.

So, I have been in this house that I live for a while, everything has been going on smoothly. But, recently some guy moved in to the flat directly beside mine, this guy is single, and looks great and a lot of things changed.

Fast forward to the present day, this guy has this girl who comes around every weekend and sometimes during the week and I have been working from home throughout this month and I my ear is full really. They have sex almost every minute and the lady moans really loud, I can't get in between them na. Some times, if there is light, I play music very loud, to help protect the other neighbours from participating in their ceremony as their young teenagers also in the compound.

But guys, the frequent moaning sound is kinda tormenting. I am not single, I have a girl, we are practicing celibacy, but Omo!

Guys, how can I manage this kind of situation please?
I once had such neighbor, that was during my NYSC days, the worst thing was that there was a linking door between my room and hers. Anytime the boyfriend is around, I had to leave my room because even as far as the next compound, you can still her voice as she moan. Just move out once they start, e no go last forever.

1 Like

Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by NaijaCover(m): 7:33pm On Sep 28, 2023
Hmmmmmm
Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by Dennisochampa: 7:34pm On Sep 28, 2023
Bro mind your business...
Get a loud speaker.... Disturb him too... If he or anyone complains, tell him that you will stop it anytime he stops disturbing you....
If he no stop, aluta continua....

If you too talk.... He go tell you say na rent e pay

Let everyone be mad together

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by Mekanus(m): 7:34pm On Sep 28, 2023
Your moaning neighbour no be my problem, my problem with you is that you have a girlfriend and you're practising celibacy. Is your girlfriend a virgin? If she's not a virgin, bros just dey play, you hear.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by PepeXKermit: 7:34pm On Sep 28, 2023
Starboytwo:
You have a girl and you practicing celibacy undecided

Weh done

Inside him relstionship, another relationship dey..

1 Like

Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by Decarbonisation: 7:34pm On Sep 28, 2023
Cogs:
Hi guys,

This subject is important to me and I need some kinda mature advise and some funny ones as our custom is over here.

So, I have been in this house that I live for a while, everything has been going on smoothly. But, recently some guy moved in to the flat directly beside mine, this guy is single, and looks great and a lot of things changed.

Fast forward to the present day, this guy has this girl who comes around every weekend and sometimes during the week and I have been working from home throughout this month and I my ear is full really. They have sex almost every minute and the lady moans really loud, I can't get in between them na. Some times, if there is light, I play music very loud, to help protect the other neighbours from participating in their ceremony as their young teenagers also in the compound.

You are a simpleton.
Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by jubrilELsudan: 7:34pm On Sep 28, 2023
AS E BE SO YOU GO GO TELL AM SEY ANYTIME WEY DEM WAN DO SEY MAKE DEM CALL YOU SEY YOU FOR LIKE ENTER SET

3 Likes

Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by Mosba: 7:36pm On Sep 28, 2023
Join the party!
Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by Checkwell: 7:37pm On Sep 28, 2023
amnesty7:
A terrible fiction.
What has this got to do with Nairaland?

Nairaland is his landlord.
Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by Oneday82: 7:37pm On Sep 28, 2023
Cogs:
Hi guys,

Honest Idea to overcome the sound from them... 2 ideas, don't joke with it. No two is very important.

1. Get a High Head Phone (Recrsi)
2. Park out from the house... Ohh yes Park out from them so you can have your peace.

Do this and thank me.
Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by SIONKPO1(m): 7:37pm On Sep 28, 2023
Get a very good sound system and earpiece.
Blast music when there is Light and when there is no light use your earpiece.
Overlook them let them enjoy their fantasies
Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by jrusky(m): 7:38pm On Sep 28, 2023
Is their no wall partition between you and them? Or better you tell the man in a matured way but don't go aggressive about it pls cus a man in this subsidy era still dey kpekus like horse as u said fit be on sometin high bro so he won't start fighting you.

2 Likes

Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by CharleyBright(m): 7:40pm On Sep 28, 2023
Cogs:
Hi guys,

What do u mean by u are not single but practicing celibacy ?
There is a difference between
I am married
And
I am not single

Simply say u are cohabiting with a girl but not having sex.
Stop that thrash with grammar.
On your issue it is better u have a discussion with the guy to control their sexual frenzy as the noise is disturbing the neighbors
Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by holybabayo(m): 7:40pm On Sep 28, 2023
Mind your business. Stop behaving like a village man. Don't ever discussed it with your neighbours...they are all aware and are minding their businesses

3 Likes

Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by eepeepook: 7:41pm On Sep 28, 2023
Ear plugs.
Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by Ubanz: 7:41pm On Sep 28, 2023
Hey Nigga mind ur business as am minding my business with a noisy pastor neighbor.
Let them live their lives. After all u retaliated by playing loud music as u confirmed. Maybe ur music is a distraction and a no no for them.

That u are practicing celibacy with ur spouse is nobody's business.
Honestly I love such naughty girls.
You have to learn to live with those who are naughty by nature.
Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by tonicyril: 7:41pm On Sep 28, 2023
Cogs:
Hi guys,

You and ur girlfriend are practicing celibacy??

Guys shey make I open speaker?? grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by Omoawoke2(m): 7:42pm On Sep 28, 2023
Cogs:
Hi guys,

Just tell me why you are practicing celibacy. You think say you wise, someone is out there making your girl scream you are practicing celibacy. Now your girl will get tormented by the moaning sound, she will get wet and go and collect her own moaning from a sharp guy while you are there practicing celibacy.

Two can play the game, when you know he is home, invite your girl over and give her the naks of her life, let your girl scream too and torment him.

2 Likes

Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by Nicepoker(m): 7:43pm On Sep 28, 2023
Op you are practicing celibacy with a Nigerian girl grin

5 Likes

Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by remzytimer: 7:43pm On Sep 28, 2023
Talk to the guy to caution the babe so as to avoid child abuse, in a diplomatic way and not too serious.. .. something like you guy are very loud yesterday ooo, you wan kill the girl but pls avoid loud noise, the children are around pls.

4 Likes

Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by malvisguy212: 7:44pm On Sep 28, 2023
Cogs:
Hi guys,

buy a Billy Graham preaching tape.... whenever they start having sex. play it , louder.

1 Like

Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by Nicepoker(m): 7:44pm On Sep 28, 2023
Oneday82:

Honest Idea to overcome the sound from them... 2 ideas, don't joke with it. No two is very important.

1. Get a High Head Phone (Recrsi)
2. Park out from the house... Ohh yes Park out from them so you can have your peace.

Do this and thank me.
Pack not park.

2 Likes

Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by adecz: 7:45pm On Sep 28, 2023
Why not join themβ“β“πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž
Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:45pm On Sep 28, 2023
Continue practicing celibacy pls
Report tem to the landlord and call him to order.
Benefit of having the Holy Spirit..HE will help you in such situation and bring an end to such precarious situations

2 Likes

Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by Agricmoney(m): 7:45pm On Sep 28, 2023
Just one little JBL and either one of Pop smoke's or juice world's MUSIC would close all sounds coming from anywhere and try strolling out once a while to appreciate nature

Anyway, Agriculture is life.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) / Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market / South African Couple Wed As Snowflakes Fall Around Them (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.