Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life (54589 Views)

I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries / What Are The Disadvantage Of Dating A Neighbor? / One Disadvantage Of Dating A Neighbor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by 9jaloyalist(m): 8:28pm On Sep 28, 2023
Morbeta11:

What's the business of the landlord and tenant, did they do it in his flat? He can fix sound proof in his door if that's his only problem......in as much as I know he has been participating via solo masturbation.

You are seeking attention
Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by Tydorcas(f): 8:29pm On Sep 28, 2023
Funny
Very funny😁
Buh really...keep being disciplined, concentrate on your work I.e stay focused 😉

1 Like

Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by cenaman(m): 8:33pm On Sep 28, 2023
amnesty7:
A terrible fiction.
What has this got to do with Nairaland?
if e hungry you visit ashawo quarter

Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by ashawopikin(m): 8:35pm On Sep 28, 2023
So because you are practicing celibacy, make others no enjoy

1 Like

Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by uzoexcel(m): 8:36pm On Sep 28, 2023
Rokiat:
Find others hobbies and get out the house
More.

But just give them a few months it will be over sooner than you think. Cuz this type of meaningless relationship that based solely on sex is going no where.

how do u know its based solely on sexx?

1 Like

Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by Morbeta11(m): 8:38pm On Sep 28, 2023
9jaloyalist:

You are seeking attention
Do your really know the meaning of seeking attention little boy......come on go and give the phone back to your mom.
Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by Idaraobong5(f): 8:41pm On Sep 28, 2023
Sorry bro…
Go and marry
Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by dododawa1: 8:43pm On Sep 28, 2023
Have experience when staying ABARANJE axis then
But d girl dirty and fat smelt
D guy dey shame self.
Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by McCoy662(m): 8:43pm On Sep 28, 2023
Write anonymous note and paste on their door
Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by DOptical: 8:43pm On Sep 28, 2023
😂

3 a.m and my neighbors hate me 🎶
Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by toprealman: 8:50pm On Sep 28, 2023
Cogs:
Hi guys,

This subject is important to me and I need some kinda mature advise and some funny ones as our custom is over here.

So, I have been in this house that I live for a while, everything has been going on smoothly. But, recently some guy moved in to the flat directly beside mine, this guy is single, and looks great and a lot of things changed.

Fast forward to the present day, this guy has this girl who comes around every weekend and sometimes during the week and I have been working from home throughout this month and I my ear is full really. They have sex almost every minute and the lady moans really loud, I can't get in between them na. Some times, if there is light, I play music very loud, to help protect the other neighbours from participating in their ceremony as their young teenagers also in the compound.

But guys, the frequent moaning sound is kinda tormenting. I am not single, I have a girl, we are practicing celibacy, but Omo!

Guys, how can I manage this kind of situation please?
You know what to do, stop playing dumb!
Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by Princeton92(m): 9:05pm On Sep 28, 2023
So funny
Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by lascos912(m): 9:06pm On Sep 28, 2023
sameoldguy:
Your neighbor is letting all you men in that your slap me I face you apartment with little pennie know that he is the king of the pack cos he got a big and loud member.

Time wey you for take de press your babe, you de use de listen to another man like you de hammer him own.

Very soon that your celibate babe would be the one moaning in his room.

De play…..just de play
na wetin dey ma mind be that

1 Like

Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by bonnyhope: 9:07pm On Sep 28, 2023
Cogs:
Hi guys,

This subject is important to me and I need some kinda mature advise and some funny ones as our custom is over here.

So, I have been in this house that I live for a while, everything has been going on smoothly. But, recently some guy moved in to the flat directly beside mine, this guy is single, and looks great and a lot of things changed.

Fast forward to the present day, this guy has this girl who comes around every weekend and sometimes during the week and I have been working from home throughout this month and I my ear is full really. They have sex almost every minute and the lady moans really loud, I can't get in between them na. Some times, if there is light, I play music very loud, to help protect the other neighbours from participating in their ceremony as their young teenagers also in the compound.

But guys, the frequent moaning sound is kinda tormenting. I am not single, I have a girl, we are practicing celibacy, but Omo!

You like making up stories
Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by fa4dmike(m): 9:18pm On Sep 28, 2023
If na me u dey report here, bro the day u go come my side come knock... I go beat ur eye blue black. Which kind of thing be this na. No try come here come report this matter again.
Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by ViceGovernor: 9:21pm On Sep 28, 2023
Op this is what you're going to do when next they start disturbing you.
Get the timing right... immediately they finish you should laugh as loud as you can make sure they hear you.

Do that for 4 times or more and they will reduce the noise.
They'll never disturb you when they're fvcking again.

Someone once said no human being alive whether man or woman can stand being perceived as inadequate when it comes to seçs.
Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by Chummynoni(m): 9:34pm On Sep 28, 2023
EndRape2:
Idiotic liar, nothing of such is happening

Believe me , this happens . It even happens where I am living now, and it is not face me I slap you house. I am married with a kid. My neighbor next door is so inconsiderate that their lovemaking is like WAR. The wife moan like someone about to be killed . It’s really crazy

quote author=Cogs post=126072385]Hi guys,

Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by firearcher: 9:38pm On Sep 28, 2023
I have experienced something similar in the past but thank God for the two dogs in the house. Once it starts, they rush to the back of the window and start barking furiously.

Usually gets them to tone in down.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by mickyeddi(m): 9:41pm On Sep 28, 2023
Cogs:
Hi guys,

Next time they are knacking, get vaseline and soapy. Wa sun ekun ayo!!

1 Like

Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by moderngist(m): 9:44pm On Sep 28, 2023
Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:53pm On Sep 28, 2023
Starboytwo:
You have a girl and you practicing celibacy undecided

Weh done

And e sure me say e dey spend money on the girl o
Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by Mendy101: 10:03pm On Sep 28, 2023
TalkTalkTwins:

it must be tough having to endure this as a celibate brother... cheesy
I'm rooting for you, the rest of the celibate us are also rooting. Download a couple messages and play whenever they start, I'm sure it'll be a major turn off.
which one be practicing celibacy?,
Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by Watinhapen(m): 10:13pm On Sep 28, 2023
This one that you’re practicing celibacy hope your girl is a virgin. If she’s not a virgin just know that you’re being deceived. You can only practice celibacy with a girl that’s a virgin. If not, you’re only being foolish.

As for the guy in your compound, go meet him and talk to him man to man. Tell him to talk to his gf to be calming down with the morning. He came to meet you guys in the compound so he shouldn’t make the place uncomfortable for you guys. If he still didn’t change, you guys can organize a compound meeting with the landlord concerning the issue.
Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by Monaboo(m): 10:33pm On Sep 28, 2023
Go and buy the song "Oh, Had I known, Sinners Will Cry" by the Lord's Chosen National Headquarters Choir.

Make sure you play the song loudly anytime they start.

Then you relax and watch how your battles will be fought right in your very front.

You can thank me later.

1 Like

Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by KarinaSlim(f): 10:40pm On Sep 28, 2023
I have experienced something similar too from the people in the compound next to mine who lived upstairs.

But in this case, it used to be two guys loudly in the night undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by enemyofprogress: 10:46pm On Sep 28, 2023
Starboytwo:

Weh done
no mind am. Na another man dey fok the babe for am
Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by enemyofprogress: 10:46pm On Sep 28, 2023
KarinaSlim:
I have experienced something similar too from the people in the compound next to mine who lived upstairs.

But in this case, it used to be two guys loudly in the night undecided

two guys? As in man to man?
Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by enemyofprogress: 10:47pm On Sep 28, 2023
Watinhapen:
This one that you’re practicing celibacy hope your girl is a virgin. If she’s not a virgin just know that you’re being deceived. You can only practice celibacy with a girl that’s a virgin. If not, you’re only being foolish.

As for the guy in your compound, go meet him and talk to him man to man. Tell him to talk to his gf to be calming down with the morning. He came to meet you guys in the compound so he shouldn’t make the place uncomfortable for you guys. If he still didn’t change, you guys can organize a compound meeting with the landlord concerning the issue.
she is not a virgin. We know her type
Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by CJStarz: 10:56pm On Sep 28, 2023
Starboytwo:

Weh done
Self control is bae. Emulate him!
Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by VIKTO83(m): 10:57pm On Sep 28, 2023
Report To police.
U can only get the kind of Obident response here.
Go tell the police. There's a section of d law that protects u
Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by Victoria2022(f): 11:02pm On Sep 28, 2023
Real tortoise 🤣🤣🤣quote author=Woodshot post=126077429]He does it every minute...
You' Play songs to mask the moan
You care about the teenagers around
You work from home
You practice celibacy...

You my friend don't really know what's wrong with you. Are you depressed or what? You should be happy he has a great sex life and quit behaving like a tortoise.[/quote]
Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by CJStarz: 11:04pm On Sep 28, 2023
The girl in question lacks decency and self respect. Real def of the word b**tch. The man is shamelessly selfish. He'll probably be walking like a king Kong in d neighbourhood,as an action man because he know say d noise disturb una wella.
If u talk to him directly,he will take it that you're prolly jealous of him. If you can get few other tenants to report the nuisance to your landlord or to the caretaker or house agent, that'd be great!
He should let other neighbors breathe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) / Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market / South African Couple Wed As Snowflakes Fall Around Them (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.