Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,992 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life (54591 Views)

I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries / What Are The Disadvantage Of Dating A Neighbor? / One Disadvantage Of Dating A Neighbor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by dkidd: 10:06am On Sep 29, 2023
sameoldguy:
Your neighbor is letting all you men in that your slap me I face you apartment with little pennie know that he is the king of the pack cos he got a big and loud member.

Time wey you for take de press your babe, you de use de listen to another man like you de hammer him own.

Very soon that your celibate babe would be the one moaning in his room .

De play…..just de play
Lol.. he doesn't know his celibate babe is already fantasizing about it already. Na to run am remain 😁
Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by wizod(m): 10:25am On Sep 29, 2023
Record the sound and send to us before I will advice u

1 Like

Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by wizod(m): 10:33am On Sep 29, 2023
Cogs:
I am not single, I have a girl, we are practicing
the boldened makes me laugh, are you an slowpoke, shine the girl congo fast fast
Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by aestake: 10:45am On Sep 29, 2023
Nicepoker:
Pack not park.
move
Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by Onyinyechiugly1(f): 10:46am On Sep 29, 2023
Why are you guys, crying more on his celibacy than at the matters at hand?

Must everybody be commiting immorality like y'all children of inikwity

Nawa o.

Some of you think, everybody should be like y'all that have no respect for your body and private parts.

@op, God bless you for that choice and make your relationship blossom.

Continue to keep your body, even though it may seem like nothing, but you stand as a model to decency and encouragement to other responsible young people.

At the matters at hand, I will encourage you to do this two things:

1. Knock at his door, in the middle of whatever they are doing, to draw their attention to the nuisance they are constituting.

2. Go to any station near you and report it. So long as teenagers live in that compound, they will take the matter serious, especially those ones who are parents among them.

Infact if you have any army friend or security personnel, report it and invite the person whenever your neighbor and the girl starts......

They might be forced to pack or behave, when they are often interrupted during their coitus.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by Danisaint112(m): 11:20am On Sep 29, 2023
Victoria2022:
Real tortoise 🤣🤣🤣quote author=Woodshot post=126077429]He does it every minute...
You' Play songs to mask the moan
You care about the teenagers around
You work from home
You practice celibacy...

You my friend don't really know what's wrong with you. Are you depressed or what? You should be happy he has a great sex life and quit behaving like a tortoise.

Peacock seek yee first the kingdom of God and every other thing will be added onto you.
Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by Ochyes: 12:20pm On Sep 29, 2023
Can someone truly have sex almost every minute?
Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by KarinaSlim(f): 12:40pm On Sep 29, 2023
enemyofprogress:
and you dey there dey look? You no fit help them? You're too wicked

I can send u their numbers so u can help them yourself.
Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by Ifyz0001: 12:59pm On Sep 29, 2023
Tell the guy to tell his gf to stop making noise
Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by achimendy(m): 1:12pm On Sep 29, 2023
Cogs:
Hi guys,

This subject is important to me and I need some kinda mature advise and some funny ones as our custom is over here.

So, I have been in this house that I live for a while, everything has been going on smoothly. But, recently some guy moved in to the flat directly beside mine, this guy is single, and looks great and a lot of things changed.

Fast forward to the present day, this guy has this girl who comes around every weekend and sometimes during the week and I have been working from home throughout this month and I my ear is full really. They have sex almost every minute and the lady moans really loud, I can't get in between them na. Some times, if there is light, I play music very loud, to help protect the other neighbours from participating in their ceremony as their young teenagers also in the compound.

But guys, the frequent moaning sound is kinda tormenting. I am not single, I have a girl, we are practicing celibacy, but Omo!

Guys, how can I manage this kind of situation please?

Go and look for better bluetooth speaker so you can blast it whenever they start their daily duty.
Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by enemyofprogress: 1:39pm On Sep 29, 2023
KarinaSlim:

I can send u their numbers so u can help them yourself.
I'm a man. Na woman like you suppose to help them.
Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by Aladdin1(m): 3:43pm On Sep 29, 2023
KarinaSlim:
I have experienced something similar too from the people in the compound next to mine who lived upstairs.

But in this case, it used to be two guys loudly in the night undecided

For naija abi na abroad?
Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by Adaisback(f): 8:54pm On Sep 29, 2023
Nonexisting1:
Go and buy Bro Luke Ezeji old cassettes or father Mbaka preachings shoutings and play them loud during that time. Then relax and enjoy the outcome.
cogs, I agree with this my brother grin grin grin especially that Mbaka's preaching against fornication dvd disc and observe the outcome. Start playing it immediately the girl step into the compound

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by Adaisback(f): 9:00pm On Sep 29, 2023
Nothing Musa no go see for gate. Someone once said that Onitsha sexx toy be like ' laabam laabam lasie mu Ike, laa mu jaaja, labam gbogbo, lakasiamu alakasia. Lol For those that do not understand Igbo, I simply said it is well with you cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by EndRape2(f): 9:30pm On Sep 29, 2023
Close your ears. But I am still wondering how you will be hearing your neighbors voice when it is flat. If your wife is her friend let your wife talk to the wife that her sound ID sounding too much.
Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by BaddestQueen(f): 9:55pm On Sep 29, 2023
Adaisback:
Nothing Musa no go see for gate. Someone once said that Onitsha intimacy gadget be like ' laabam laabam lasie mu Ike, laa my jaaja, labam gbogbo, lakasiamu alakasia. Lol For those that do not understand Igbo, I simply said it is well with you cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Vicky my prayers bu ka m nweta gi na uncompi One day.
ive m ga ala gi ehhh
Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by Cogs(m): 11:57pm On Sep 29, 2023
Woodshot:
He does it every minute...
You' Play songs to mask the moan
You care about the teenagers around
You work from home
You practice celibacy...

You my friend don't really know what's wrong with you. Are you depressed or what? You should be happy he has a great sex life and quit behaving like a tortoise.

Baba na wa oo... what I do for you?
Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by sameoldguy: 1:42am On Sep 30, 2023
dkidd:

Lol.. he doesn't know his celibate babe is already fantasizing about it already. Na to run am remain 😁

I de tell you
Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by sameoldguy: 1:42am On Sep 30, 2023
Tunde835:
Slowpoke OP doesn't know women can be wicked.

He got no idea
Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by Tosinville(m): 1:45pm On Sep 30, 2023
Cogs:
Hi guys,

This subject is important to me and I need some kinda mature advise and some funny ones as our custom is over here.

So, I have been in this house that I live for a while, everything has been going on smoothly. But, recently some guy moved in to the flat directly beside mine, this guy is single, and looks great and a lot of things changed.

Fast forward to the present day, this guy has this girl who comes around every weekend and sometimes during the week and I have been working from home throughout this month and I my ear is full really. They have sex almost every minute and the lady moans really loud, I can't get in between them na. Some times, if there is light, I play music very loud, to help protect the other neighbours from participating in their ceremony as their young teenagers also in the compound.

But guys, the frequent moaning sound is kinda tormenting. I am not single, I have a girl, we are practicing celibacy, but Omo!

Guys, how can I manage this kind of situation please?
Brr you better look for another girl who is into you and forget that your girl, she’s practicing celibacy with you while another guy is giving her steady just like your neighbors. Jara e o!!
Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by Cogs(m): 5:24pm On Sep 30, 2023
Thank you guys for your comments, suggestions and concern.

It was fun reading the comments, I read all and I picked a few points here and there.
Thank you NL for pushing to FP for me comments.
Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by Adaisback(f): 12:59am On Oct 01, 2023
BaddestQueen:
Vicky my prayers bu ka m nweta gi na uncompi One day.
ive m ga ala gi ehhh
onye ala upper iweka. I know say you go show. O ife Ina like

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by Oneday82: 8:19am On Oct 01, 2023
Nicepoker:
Pack not park.

I believe you are here to correct me, thank you... But I wonder if you wrote your Jamb and Weac yourself. Prof. Wole Soyinka, my message is passed. Rest
Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by Nicepoker(m): 8:22am On Oct 01, 2023
Oneday82:

I believe you are here to correct me, thank you... But I wonder if you wrote your Jamb and Weac yourself. Prof. Wole Soyinka, my message is passed. Rest
Take the correction and move.
Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by Oneday82: 8:36am On Oct 01, 2023
Nicepoker:
Take the correction and move.

I never ask you to come to correct me... I am moving so park or continue moving
Re: How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life by Victoria2022(f): 6:36pm On Oct 01, 2023
Fool Go preach your parents

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? / 100 Sex Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend / A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.