Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women (38901 Views)

12 Differences Between A Husband And A Boyfriend / 12 Differences Between A WIFE And A GIRLFRIEND / Busty White And Asian Women Of Instagram!!! (2021 Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by erico2k2(m): 12:07pm On Oct 02, 2023
Persephone1:
Okay...

All these goodness yet our Nigerian brothers either go back to Nigeria to marry or they end up with fossils.

No problem, when you are done deceiving yourself you will move away from your magic mirror. grin
I think he is making a statement of fact.besides he did say most Nigerians wouldnt agree.

1 Like

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by 7demons: 12:09pm On Oct 02, 2023
pocohantas:

White woman has a boyfriend and still wan knack Naija guy.

Naija guy: White women are straight forward. They are open with their sexual expectations. They can just knack you and go. No fake love. #TeamForeignGirls

Naija girl has a bf and wants to knack Naija guy.

Nairaland guy: Nigerian women are oloshos. Borehole pùssy. I pity who marries these ones. They can fck for indomie and egg.

Another Nairaland guy: Which indomie? Useless girls with itchy pù**y. They must want to knack.

Another Nairaland guy: Then when they are evenings newspapers they will go to Shiloh. Naso one wan trap me enter marriage. I just dey fu** am. Mumu dey wait for ring.

Yet another Nairaland guy: Once I leave Nigeria, nothing fit make me date Naija girl again. Useless entitled oloshos.

Dearest Naija women, this too shall pass.grin
Na so the thing pain you reach?
because dem dey call you evening newspaper

4 Likes

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by jaxxy(m): 12:10pm On Oct 02, 2023
Lol casted
Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by jaxxy(m): 12:14pm On Oct 02, 2023
pocohantas:

Naija guy: White women are straight forward. They are open with their sexual expectations. They can just knack you and go. No fake love. #TeamForeignGirls

Nairaland guy: Nigerian women are oloshos. Borehole pùssy. I pity who marries these ones. They can fck for indomie and egg.

Another Nairaland guy: Which indomie? Useless girls with itchy pù**y. They must want to knack.

Another Nairaland guy: Then when they are evenings newspapers they will go to Shiloh. Naso one wan trap me enter marriage. I just dey fu** am. Mumu dey wait for ring.

Yet another Nairaland guy: Once I leave Nigeria, nothing fit make me date Naija girl again. Useless entitled oloshos.

poco like the report said it's more painful when a girls bills u and still goes to cheat on u. UK babes no dey bill like naija babes.

also if a white girl cheats on u she will tell u and tell u why she cheated. They don't pretend.

Breakup in nigeria is double pain. Lol

1 Like

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by Kingcalls: 12:14pm On Oct 02, 2023
BloomingDale:

Now it’s just Nigerian women? lol. You go tire. I’m not doing the work for you. Google is there for you. It’s these your mental laziness that is making other races of men dominate you.

Black women are tge bottom of the food chain... no one wants dirty leeches...even in Africa...Nigerian women are rejects

1 Like

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by Kingcalls: 12:16pm On Oct 02, 2023
Jovialjune1:

Lol look at this mumu, Naija women also marry white men but we don't make noise about it, but naija men will all over the place yapping spittle about glorifying being used for washing plates, pants, cooking and cleaning, Naija men are bottom feeders thats why you are proud that they did you a favour by marrying you, you black naija men are a curse to Africa and the whole world, they hate you that's why they kill you in South Africa, you are known all-over the world as drug pushers and fraudsters, your so called president is currently an embarrassment in the world right now, a known drug pusher, you all are a curse to curse itself.

Abi you think say they no dey divorce you slow brain COONS too? The witch wey ruin Eboue of Arsenal sotey the nigga dey sleep for homeless shelters for London, no be white woman do am? So many countless videos of Nigerian men sleeping on the streets because they've been used and dumped by white women, you think it's a thing of pride? You all have nothing to offer them, you are just a sex machine that can be used and dumped anytime, they see you naija men as below par dregs that has to be tamed like slaves....nothing more.

Bottom of the race chain cum dumps think they have an opinion or option 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😂

1 Like

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by 7demons: 12:17pm On Oct 02, 2023
Persephone1:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin You and your ways
with words ehn grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. My stomach ooo grin grin grin

Valid points! If they are so wanted and desired they should be able to use their pictures for their cyber crimes nah grin grin grin grin grin grin . The only time their face matters is when a fossil needs a black man to renew blood grin grin grin. Then his entire generation and community will rejoice and celebrate him for doing something no one has ever achieved (hooking up with a decomposing white baby whale) grin grin God forgive me!

Dis one you dey laugh like Gorilla, dem finger your anus? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by Newusername(m): 12:17pm On Oct 02, 2023
BloomingDale:

Why won’t they knack anything for food when you have not provided the environment for your women and children to thrive? The white man has done all that. What is stopping you?

Why are you guys always coveting what the white man has? You covet his women, country, football clubs etc. The list is endless. No wonder they call you guys useless eaters that have no value. I shame for who no shame for una.

This is what Gerrard59 always say, when we(Men) refuse to build our society, the women have no choice than to survive on what is available. Nice post.

1 Like

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by 43Ronin: 12:20pm On Oct 02, 2023
BloomingDale:

This one na just childish rant. Go look at statistics and stop the foolishness.
one thing I can tell you for a fact is that Nigerian women* d japa ones based on schooling ornother levels*are single as fùck in d americas - US, Canada(note naija women not black women). There are more Nigerian men married to carribean/black American/naija-american women than Nigerian married to Nigerian women. In my extended family alone most of my cuz are married to carribean, african black american women ,not Nigerian women. Even the nigerian women few are married to are the ones born there. I went for ones naming and the place was filled with Nigerian-carribean families. After d ceremony, we sat and started talking then I brought up d topic of why they are leaving our naija girls to die single, men u need to see d response from carribean/black/naija-american women. Talking about how naija women raised in naija are entitled, lazy, demanding, toxic, crafty etc. Right now carribean, black American and naija-americans are rushing naija men from naija. Go to USA and see how they are rushing naija men in colleges and universities giving them asap papers and being loyal. Naija men are Gold now cos they always seek for personal development and are more responsible than thier carribean counterparts

3 Likes

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 02, 2023
So many tears on my mentions.... Nah I'm not thirsty for some pained Nl male tears today, save them up Niggas grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by DonroxyII: 12:23pm On Oct 02, 2023
Jovialjune1:

See how your Inferiority complex is smelling everywhere, name one Nigerian man and white woman marriage that has lasted for 50 years let's see, yet we see Nigerian marriages lasting more than that everywhere in our society, but because you have to showcase how COONISH you Nigerian men are known for abroad, you had to bring down your women including your mother, or is she not a Nigerian woman? Is she also a curse to the society? What of your sisters, cousins, and every female in your family? You think Nigerian girls are like you below par men that prefer to be househusbands to white women, gleefully washing her pant and licking her feet simply because she has a pink skin, then when she's done with your sorry asś, she kicks you out to the streets and look for the next black Hot fool to take your place, you think we would tolerate such nonsense? No wonder black men are seen as bottom feeders, you people have no self worth whatsoever, you can't even produce anything or make your continent a little bit better or like theirs, because you have nothing upstairs except women, women and women, very disgusting lots.
🙆‍♀️🙆... Jesus ... See her Mouth like Crayon .... tongue

Truer Words That Peirced the Heart 💘...

We African Men Really need to do something about Growth & Developments of Africa ... E be like Na Sex be the main thing here truetrue!

1 Like

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by Gerrard59(m): 12:34pm On Oct 02, 2023
BloomingDale:

Why won’t they knack anything for food when you have not provided the environment for your women and children to thrive? The white man has done all that. What is stopping you?

Why are you guys always coveting what the white man has? You covet his women, country, football clubs etc. The list is endless. No wonder they call you guys useless eaters that have no value. I shame for who no shame for una.

They are shameless men. Their mates in Japan and China built their countries such that these Asian men are not fazed by White women. Japanese and Chinese men are not interested in whether White women like them or not. Rather, it is White women who wish these Asian men show them love.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 02, 2023
Kingcalls:

Bottom of the race chain cum dumps think they have an opinion or option 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😂

Bottom of the race chain below par Inferiority comples sex slave COONS who think they have an opinion or say in the presence of whites 🤔🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by BloomingDale(f): 12:46pm On Oct 02, 2023
43Ronin:

one thing I can tell you for a fact is that Nigerian women* d japa ones based on schooling ornother levels*are single as fùck in d americas - US, Canada(note naija women not black women). There are more Nigerian men married to carribean/black American/naija-american women than Nigerian married to Nigerian women. In my extended family alone most of my cuz are married to carribean, african black american women ,not Nigerian women. Even the nigerian women few are married to are the ones born there. I went for ones naming and the place was filled with Nigerian-carribean families. After d ceremony, we sat and started talking then I brought up d topic of why they are leaving our naija girls to die single, men u need to see d response from carribean/black/naija-american women. Talking about how naija women raised in naija are entitled, lazy, demanding, toxic, crafty etc. Right now carribean, black American and naija-americans are rushing naija men from naija. Go to USA and see how they are rushing naija men in colleges and universities giving them asap papers and being loyal. Naija men are Gold now cos they always seek for personal development and are more responsible than thier carribean counterparts

I don’t listen to foolish japarien men that cannot build their country and women, but instead will run to another man’s country and covet what other men has built for themselves. Shame no even catch you to yarn this rubbish. Dining at another man’s table and yet you still have the guts to open that your putrid orifice to yarn this rubbish. I shame for who no shame for una. I blame your foolish Nigerian mother for giving birth to such a foolish Nigerian boy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by achimendy(m): 12:50pm On Oct 02, 2023
Persephone1:
Okay...

All these goodness yet our Nigerian brothers either go back to Nigeria to marry or they end up with fossils.

No problem, when you are done deceiving yourself you will move away from your magic mirror. grin

The truth is always bitter.
Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 02, 2023
LINSAR:

Go back to Nigeria to marry a woman that will do you the way that female doctor did to Dr Olufunmilayo(YourFavOnlineDoctor or so sha).

Our fossils are way better than the ingrate of a Nigerian woman

See pride in low self esteem

The bolded, you mother follow join abi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by dkidd: 12:51pm On Oct 02, 2023
Lol... This is one crazy thread 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by Gerrard59(m): 12:51pm On Oct 02, 2023
BloomingDale:

A real woman would stop coddling you fools and tell you the hard truth straight to your face.

E no get wetin that post talk wey I never talk.

Black men no try. They should stop parroting the claim that men built the men. It is actually white and Asian men who built the world.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 02, 2023
achimendy:

The truth is always bitter.
You know the amusement with you lot quoting me to cry? The fact that y'all think I give a rat ass about your existence/opinions grin grin grin grin

Save your tears for one who finds you pleasing enough to feel slighted by your disapprovals . grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by 43Ronin: 12:56pm On Oct 02, 2023
BloomingDale:

I don’t listen to foolish japarien men that cannot build their country and women, but instead will run to another man’s country and covet what other men has built for themselves. Shame no even catch you to yarn this rubbish. Dining at another man’s table and yet you still have the guts to open that your putrid orifice to yarn this rubbish. I shame for who no shame for una. I blame your foolish Nigerian mother for giving birth to such a foolish Nigerian boy.
this character is exactly why not even your tribal men in naija want to marry you. you will at best with your character be a single-mom.
Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by motymop: 12:57pm On Oct 02, 2023
Kingcalls:

Black women are tge bottom of the food chain... no one wants dirty leeches...even in Africa...Nigerian women are rejects

Black women are in the bottom of the food chain because of black men, black men have refuse to add anything useful to society.

There is a reason Africa is poor because black men can not build anything that is why their women are suffering

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by BloomingDale(f): 12:58pm On Oct 02, 2023
43Ronin:

this character is exactly why not even your tribal men in naija want to marry you. you will at best with your character be a single-mom.

Lol. You think I want to marry failures. You must be a joker.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 02, 2023
LINSAR:

Go back to Nigeria to marry a woman that will do you the way that female doctor did to Dr Olufunmilayo(YourFavOnlineDoctor or so sha).

Our fossils are way better than the ingrate of a Nigerian woman.
Ingrates you say, taken at least these women aren't kicking you out of your homes or stabbing you over being possessive grin

Don't come here to shout justice for Linsar when you jam wetin pass you. grin grin grin That's if you are outside Nigeria self and the closet you have been to a "white" woman is not facetime. grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by DeepSight(m): 1:00pm On Oct 02, 2023
Persephone1:
(hooking up with a decomposing white baby whale) grin grin God forgive me! [/i]

grin grin grin

You are something else!
Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by PrimadonnaO(f): 1:01pm On Oct 02, 2023
pocohantas:

We should create an award for your sense of humour and very unique sense of reality 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 02, 2023
siofra:

Please staawwwwwpppp!!!
😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹
I couldn't help it sis lol.. these guys need someone to give them reality check sometimes 😁😄😁

2 Likes

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by Deicide: 1:02pm On Oct 02, 2023
we need to be better
pocohantas:

Na why I no dey answer them again.

If e sure them, they should use their faces for yahoo na.

Why are they using white men pictures?

Make white woman see oily face with receding hairline. She go block im papa join.

Yenyen
- How I made egusi soup for my white gf.
- My white gf tries Nigerian jollof.
- How my white gf poos.
- My gf's father washes his car with me.

Come Naija, tell same man to help you off gas for 1 second, e go say you wan EMASCULATE am. grin
Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by 43Ronin: 1:02pm On Oct 02, 2023
BloomingDale:

Lol. You think I want to marry failures. You must be a joker.
but a failure can only marry a failure now undecided you add & bring nothing to the table and are packed with insults you are toxic from a mile away. at best you will be agbero wife
Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:02pm On Oct 02, 2023
Another foolish talk from Nigerians In the UK.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 02, 2023
caye:
I really pity the OP of this topic.

No other race of man, puts down its women , only we Ebony skinned folks. The Japanese girls are known for prostitution even in workplace, don't let me even talk about Thailand; the home of international oloshoism, or is it Las Vegas Brazil and even in Lebanon.
But hardly would you hear Japanese, Thai, American white, Brazilian or Arab , belittle their women Infront of the world. Only we Ebony skinned ppl.

We will overcome this curse of self hatred.
The thing is, date and marry someone your inner head and mind flows with. May God deliver us from the big booty, big breasts and sexy face.

My dear Igbo, Benin and Southern brothers, stop this HOUSE NIGGER MENTALITY!

So many potential HOUSE NIGGERS everywhere on this thread, and they feel proud to show it, I pour spit for these generation of so called adult men, most of them are a disgrace to the black race.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by Gerrard59(m): 1:09pm On Oct 02, 2023
43Ronin:

They married black women, whether Caribbean or African American. That is different from the topic which compares White women in the UK to Nigerian women in the UK. Unless these Nigerian men in the UK are marrying black women from other countries/regions, your post does not correspond.

Ultimately, people would always marry people who look like them. The majority of black men will marry black women and vice versa. Humans are tribal. Which is why denigrating black women (Nigerian in this case) does more harm than good, because at the end of the day, the Nigerian men will always marry black women, in this case, Nigerian women.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by BloomingDale(f): 1:12pm On Oct 02, 2023
43Ronin:

but a failure can only marry a failure now undecided you add & bring nothing to the table and are packed with insults you are toxic from a mile away. at best you will be agbero wife

Careless laugh.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Twin Sisters Getting Married Same Day / Groom Cancels Wedding After Bride's Reaction To Her Sister's Miscarriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.