Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,658 members, 7,827,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women (38888 Views)

12 Differences Between A Husband And A Boyfriend / 12 Differences Between A WIFE And A GIRLFRIEND / Busty White And Asian Women Of Instagram!!! (2021 Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by directonpc(m): 11:12am On Oct 02, 2023
GeneralPula:
Latina girls over them..
these ones seem more materialistic than Nigerian girls oo. Always shaking nyash on internet

1 Like

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by Negroid001(m): 11:12am On Oct 02, 2023
Theunbothered:

These people think they can emotionally blackmail me. I'm no longer interested in their silly games grin

They need to change their circles and start rolling with responsible people so they can meet sensible women.

1 Like

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by eepeepook: 11:13am On Oct 02, 2023
Okay. Good to know. I’ll use this information once I start my japa chronicle.
Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by blueAgent(m): 11:14am On Oct 02, 2023
Maj196:
Nonsense white women wey no dey get flesh. Everything just flat, naija babes package dem no dey use amala and fufu play. Abeg abeg

You be learner.

Am not sure you have travelled b4 or seen white women live.

2 Likes

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by Kingcalls: 11:16am On Oct 02, 2023
BloomingDale:

Black women have always been loyal to Black men, but they have realized Black men have never been loyal to them, so they are beginning to open up their options to other races of men, and the other races of men have never been so happy. They’ve been expressing their happiness online. Stop listening to other useless black men like yourselves that gaslight black women online.

The longest and most successful marriages are between Black women and White Men, while the shortest and most unsuccessful are between Black Men and White Women. Moreover you guys literally only get the white women that white men don’t want. You are literally the THRASHBIN of the White man.

Cos u black women have decided to be slaves to white men , but they send u women to the streets after they are done.... white men that insult black women behind their back and call them dirty and smelly ... grin grin... No race wants black women ... ho to Asia , South America, Europe , same story ..... they see black women as just cum dumps ...reason expatriates keep on turning u blacks to baby mamas and them dump u all

2 Likes

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by Bfly: 11:17am On Oct 02, 2023
Myopic
Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by BloomingDale(f): 11:19am On Oct 02, 2023
Kingcalls:

Cos u black women have decided to be slaves to white men , but they send u women to the streets after they are done.... white men that insult black women behind their back and call them dirty and smelly ... grin grin... No race wants black women ... ho to Asia , South America, Europe , same story ..... they see black women as just cum dumps ...reason expatriates keep on turning u blacks to baby mamas and them dump u all

This one na just childish rant. Go look at statistics and stop the foolishness.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by Kingcalls: 11:20am On Oct 02, 2023
Jovialjune1:

See how your Inferiority complex is smelling everywhere, name one Nigerian man and white woman marriage that has lasted for 50 years let's see, yet we see Nigerian marriages lasting more than that everywhere in our society, but because you have to showcase how COONISH you Nigerian men are known for abroad, you had to bring down your women including your mother, or is she not a Nigerian woman? Is she also a curse to the society? What of your sisters, cousins, and every female in your family? You think Nigerian girls are like you below par men that prefer to be househusbands to white women, gleefully washing her pant and licking her feet simply because she has a pink skin, then when she's done with your sorry asś, she kicks you out to the streets and look for the next black Hot fool to take your place, you think we would tolerate such nonsense? No wonder black men are seen as bottom feeders, you people have no self worth whatsoever, you can't even produce anything or make your continent a little bit better or like theirs, because you have nothing upstairs except women, women and women, very disgusting lots.

Lol...look at this mumu ... at least Naija men marry white women... who gree marry una ?? U Black naija women are a curse to society, and foreign men know this ... look at how uche jumbo was dumped by a Latina , look at how Kate henshaw was dumped by a Caucasian, look at how that dirty Kora was dumped by her ex..... they see u Naija women as dirty cum dumps grin grin... u all have nothing to offer ...just leeches

3 Likes

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by Thomasankara(m): 11:20am On Oct 02, 2023
[/color]nawa for this comment o😳[color=#770077]
Aaaaarghmed:
Na baby mama I fit use Naija woman do grin.its what they are good for.not marrying an unintelligent being
Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by Kingcalls: 11:21am On Oct 02, 2023
BloomingDale:

This one na just childish rant. Go look at statistics and stop the foolishness.

Show me statistics here ...let me see...defend it.... no race wants Nigerian women

2 Likes

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by OgogoroDegree: 11:21am On Oct 02, 2023
Kingcalls:

U women brought it upon urselves .... Nigerian women will knack anything for food

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Fear God na!

2 Likes

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by zico419(m): 11:21am On Oct 02, 2023
Hmmmm. Truth be told most of the things we naija men get away with our women here you cant even try such with a white lady.
Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by BloomingDale(f): 11:22am On Oct 02, 2023
Kingcalls:

Show me statistics here ...let me see...defend it.... no race wants Nigerian women

Now it’s just Nigerian women? lol. You go tire. I’m not doing the work for you. Google is there for you. It’s these your mental laziness that is making other races of men dominate you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by Offpointng: 11:24am On Oct 02, 2023
DyingFetus:
White women are shii

I'll settle with a Latina and be a farmer then relocate to one of them low-key areas like Panama or Colombia

It's nice to know how hard you wanna choose ur death

1 Like

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by Uchesis: 11:25am On Oct 02, 2023
Nigerian girls are pained right now because the OP has exposed them.
See as all of them full for here.
Pocahontas is their president
Persephone is their P.R.O
grin

2 Likes

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by uuzba(m): 11:28am On Oct 02, 2023
Uchesis:
Nigerian girls are pained right now because the OP has exposed them.
See as all of them full for here.
Pocahontas is their president
Persephone is their P.R.O
grin
What do you expect?
Nigeria is a confused country, with confused people.
What do you think will happen to women and girls? They will very confused in their relationships.
Western nations are settled. Either good or bad. But settled in their ways.
Their girls will be settled and straight forward in their ways as well.
Either good or bad.

1 Like

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by InvertedHammer: 11:28am On Oct 02, 2023
/
It is all about mindset.

A man who understands that love is for sale among Nigerians will live long with no heartbreaks. The first set of skills a young man should learn in Nigeria is how to guard his emotions and his bank accounts.

/

4 Likes

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by caye(m): 11:30am On Oct 02, 2023
I really pity the OP of this topic.

No other race of man, puts down its women , only we Ebony skinned folks. The Japanese girls are known for prostitution even in workplace, don't let me even talk about Thailand; the home of international oloshoism, or is it Las Vegas Brazil and even in Lebanon.
But hardly would you hear Japanese, Thai, American white, Brazilian or Arab , belittle their women Infront of the world. Only we Ebony skinned ppl.

We will overcome this curse of self hatred.
The thing is, date and marry someone your inner head and mind flows with. May God deliver us from the big booty, big breasts and sexy face.

My dear Igbo, Benin and Southern brothers, stop this HOUSE NIGGER MENTALITY!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by Hackie90s(m): 11:39am On Oct 02, 2023
Bad influence y'all.
My parents marriage is an inspiration to behold, mine will be great irrespective of the race i marry from.!
Nigerian men/women are the best in the world.
We too like to dey compare unnecessary things, and wash our dirty linens outside..
Not all humans are good and eligible for marriage..

4 Likes

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by sucess001(m): 11:40am On Oct 02, 2023
Persephone1:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin You and your ways
with words ehn grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. My stomach ooo grin grin grin

Valid points! If they are so wanted and desired they should be able to use their pictures for their cyber crimes nah grin grin grin grin grin grin . The only time their face matters is when a fossil needs a black man to renew blood grin grin grin. Then his entire generation and community will rejoice and celebrate him for doing something no one has ever achieved (hooking up with a decomposing white baby whale) grin grin God forgive me!

You sound pained. The article is very correct.

If you want to have the best of both worlds, find a non Nigerian Africa.... Kenya, Rwanda etc....

Nigerian girls are just hungry and transactional when it comes to relationships

1 Like

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by Raalsalghul: 11:41am On Oct 02, 2023
pocohantas:

Na why I no dey answer them again.

If e sure them, they should use their faces for yahoo na.

Why are they using white men pictures?

Make white woman see oily face with receding hairline. She go block im papa join.

Yenyen
- How I made egusi soup for my white gf.
- My white gf tries Nigerian jollof.
- How my white gf poos.
- My gf's father washes his car with me.

Come Naija, tell same man to help you off gas for 1 second, e go say you wan EMASCULATE am. grin

grin grin

Lol.

Poco this one touch me oh.

No be our fault @ the receding hairline.
Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by Raalsalghul: 11:42am On Oct 02, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
Na baby mama I fit use Naija woman do grin.its what they are good for.not marrying an unintelligent being

Ah!

Egbon.

cheesy
Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by Karleb(m): 11:43am On Oct 02, 2023
Raalsalghul:

grin grin

Lol.

Poco this one touch me oh.

No be our fault @ the receding hairline.

grin grin grin
Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by Raalsalghul: 11:45am On Oct 02, 2023
Theunbothered:

They aren't asking for tfare to come and knack. They aren't asking for urgent 2k from someone they met yesterday.

If you notice when a woman is complaining about stingy men in the UK not paying for transport, food or any dumb expense it is always the black women.

Hmmm.

The above is true.

1 Like

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by Raalsalghul: 11:47am On Oct 02, 2023
Karleb:

grin grin grin

Swears bro.

Some things na genes, you no fit fight am except na plastic surgery. Reason I started frequenting the gym.

At least if my head bald make my body still dey okay.

Lol.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by DonroxyII: 11:50am On Oct 02, 2023
Boondocxs:
Carry your preferences and go
Leave us Nigerian women alone
Nobody forced you to date Nigeria women
Only Nigeria men hate on they own women
Foolish men
Carry your nonsense insecurities and go
Don't Mind what you see on Nairaland ... Nigerian Men love Nigerian Women .... Na just Online Rants.
Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by DonroxyII: 11:52am On Oct 02, 2023
BloomingDale:

Why won’t they knack anything for food when you have not provided the environment for your women and children to thrive? The white man has done all that. What is stopping you?

Why are you guys always coveting what the white man has? You covet his women, country, football clubs etc. The list is endless. No wonder they call you guys useless eaters that have no value. I shame for who no shame for una.
You too Dey yearn everything...
Chaiii cheesy
Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 02, 2023
Kingcalls:

Lol...look at this mumu ... at least Naija men marry white women... who gree marry una ?? U Black naija women are a curse to society, and foreign men know this ... look at how uche jumbo was dumped by a Latina , look at how Kate henshaw was dumped by a Caucasian, look at how that dirty Kora was dumped by her ex..... they see u Naija women as dirty cum dumps grin grin... u all have nothing to offer ...just leeches

Lol look at this mumu, Naija women also marry white men but we don't make noise about it, but naija men will be all over the place yapping spittle about glorifying being used for washing plates, washing pants, cooking and cleaning, Naija men are bottom feeders thats why you are proud that they did you a favour by marrying you, you black naija men are a curse to Africa and the whole world, they hate you that's why they kill you in South Africa, you are known all-over the world as drug pushers and fraudsters, your so called president is currently an embarrassment in the world right now, a known drug pusher, you all are a curse to curse itself.

Abi you think say they no dey divorce you slow brain COONS? The witch wey ruin Eboue of Arsenal sotey the nigga dey sleep for homeless shelters for London, no be white woman do am? So many countless videos of Nigerian men sleeping on the streets because they've been used and dumped by white women, you think it's a thing of pride? You all have nothing to offer them, you are just a sex slave that can be used and dumped anytime, they see you naija men as below par dregs that has to be tamed like slaves....nothing more.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by Andersonken(m): 11:54am On Oct 02, 2023
Senseless post, these animals in human form who 4k around even when married are telling us how to love 💞,,, people who devoice immediately after marriage, people who hawks devoice n unfaithfulness even in marriages are telling us how to love, lol 😂😘😂😂

1 Like

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by DonroxyII: 11:56am On Oct 02, 2023
MadamExcellency:
When we were still adolescent, it only take chewing gum and sweet to express the love. I don't know what has become of love with this generation.
Economy Bro ... A woman Is meant to take care of her people.... So, if you are her man, You will be helping her in helping her home.

Men are meant to respond to the economics of the economy but if you fail to do your job & perform Ya role, That won't stop the opposite gender from asking you for securities... It's African Way ...

If you love the Oyinbos way, then go for the white pvssy bro ....

Some of us like it the African Way ... It Makes us Stronger ..!
Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by DonroxyII: 11:58am On Oct 02, 2023
Greenfaces:
The way you use to say things like knack, fck, pssy.... its somehow nao. Or what do you think? Me I just feel there are some cleaner terms for all these things...
You can say sleep with, or have canal knowledge, or private parts or pudenda...

As a woman you shouldn't just freely be saying toto, pssy, fck, knack. It's somehow abi? How do you see it?
You go get Problem for this world ooo ... someone fit sue you one day ...

You wan dey project your morals on anonymous someone on Public online forum ....because she be woman

Omoh, Face Ya front abeg ... !

1 Like

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by Nmanuanu(f): 12:03pm On Oct 02, 2023
pocohantas:

White woman has a boyfriend and still wan knack Naija guy.

Naija guy: White women are straight forward. They are open with their sexual expectations. They can just knack you and go. No fake love. #TeamForeignGirls

Naija girl has a bf and wants to knack Naija guy.

Nairaland guy: Nigerian women are oloshos. Borehole pùssy. I pity who marries these ones. They can fck for indomie and egg.

Another Nairaland guy: Which indomie? Useless girls with itchy pù**y. They must want to knack.

Another Nairaland guy: Then when they are evenings newspapers they will go to Shiloh. Naso one wan trap me enter marriage. I just dey fu** am. Mumu dey wait for ring.

Yet another Nairaland guy: Once I leave Nigeria, nothing fit make me date Naija girl again. Useless entitled oloshos.

Dearest Naija women, this too shall pass.grin

Amen jare, it is the double standard for me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger / My Mom Just Ruined My Relationship / He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.