Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) (64879 Views)

There’s No Work In UK” – Lady Expresses Regret After Relocating For Greener Past / Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria / Police Found 39 Frozen Bodies Inside A Refrigerated Trailer In The U.K.(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by osazsky(m): 10:25am On Oct 05, 2023
Web2020:
Are Doctors not living well in Nigeria? The doctors I know are driving big cars and living in their own houses that they bought outrightly
oga shut up.dont say wat u don't know..living well kie..for 180k salary
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by famology(m): 10:26am On Oct 05, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Point is, if they had stayed in US they surely would have ended up in prison, being naturally criminal minded as they are. But in Nigeria, with money, you can get away with murder.
Lesson: know your personality and find location that favors it!

Assumptions
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by press9jatv: 10:26am On Oct 05, 2023
sinero:

We sane people know Abacha tried his best.
yes oooo. Funny thing is that Abacha tried in looting the treasury but still do fine in governance too.
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by tivity101: 10:26am On Oct 05, 2023
An somebody dey say make I nor japa... With CSU vendor nowadays, I can become a certified medical doctor in 2weeks then I can be on my way to UK 🤣😂

1 Like

Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by press9jatv: 10:27am On Oct 05, 2023
tabaralph:

Hhmm I hope and pray that you are so close to your God, this is an open invitation for village people
forget it here, even village people want to japa to a develop nation too. They are tired of bad governance in government that destroyed people’s destinies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by vacanci: 10:28am On Oct 05, 2023
CreedElliot:

Its a lie. Life requires a game plan. You can be blessed anywhere if you understand and can play the game

many think its all about JAPA.

the top 50 richest Nigerians are here in Nigeria.

our top artists in entertainment didn't have to japa to make it.

Our economy may be bad and battered, doesn't even mean everyone that ran away are comfortable in abroad.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by stuffs2002: 10:28am On Oct 05, 2023
press9jatv:
Five years after relocating to the U.K., Nigerian doctor shows off his ‘blessings’

Source: Shola @aryshow2006 (Twitter)

Village people dey mind their business jeje untill you go dey show yourself.. Now village people done know your address.

1 Like

Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by Princedapace(m): 10:30am On Oct 05, 2023
CreedElliot:

Lies. People who make it are quiet and not talking. Few are raking it
Dont mind that guy. He should go and see people with cash in Nigeria. Right there in the UK, there are still millions of low income earners.

Life is all about how u plan it. Millions in the US are also low income earners. Anywhere u find ur self, if u dont have value to offer, u will struggle. Offer irresitable values and be rich.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by msrcusgarvey6(m): 10:30am On Oct 05, 2023
My friend remained there as an engineer with two kids but he has sold almost all the land he bought one time in Nigeria to comfort himself. His Yoruba wife who left hin 15 years ago to settle with a nigerianpolitician is struggling in court to even collect the last "blessings" from him
Raskimonojendor:

I ran away from the UK in 2012 to North America. My salary more than tripled and things are cheaper, so it's easier to bank more money.

I was in the UK last week for 1 week vacation, and it's still a tough country to live in even for non-immigrants. Things are freaking expensive. I hail people living in the UK ooo. They are strong people.

But to a Nigerian, the UK is still a much better option when it comes to Japa runs. There are much worst places in the world.
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by tabaralph: 10:31am On Oct 05, 2023
press9jatv:
forget it here, even village people want to japa to a develop nation too. They are tired of bad governance in government that destroyed people’s destinies
I here you… but is it necessary to show all this personal details including your identification document?
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by osazsky(m): 10:32am On Oct 05, 2023
vacanci:

Our economy may be bad and battered, doesn't even mean everyone that ran away are comfortable in abroad.
are u In anyway comparing the zoo to sane countries

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by justmondris: 10:32am On Oct 05, 2023
CreedElliot:

Its a lie. Life requires a game plan. You can be blessed anywhere if you understand and can play the game

It's easier to achieve success in a country that works.

1 Like

Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by onuman: 10:32am On Oct 05, 2023
CreedElliot:

That house he showcases in the UK is worth many times the cost of the best mansions in Abuja, the artificial city with no industries and no known service companies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by tabaralph: 10:32am On Oct 05, 2023
stuffs2002:

Village people dey mind their business jeje untill you go dey show yourself.. Now village people done know your address.
That’s exactly my thought, even posted his identification documents
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by DaddyGngeess(m): 10:32am On Oct 05, 2023
CreedElliot:

Beautifully said, thumbs up for you

1 Like

Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by osazsky(m): 10:33am On Oct 05, 2023
Princedapace:

Dont mind that guy. He should go and see people with cash in Nigeria. Right there in the UK, there are still millions of low income earners.

Life is all about how u plan it. Millions in the US are also low income earners. Anywhere u find ur self, if u dont have value to offer, u will struggle. Offer irresitable values and be rich.
yahoo guys with cash ba and hook up girls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by MrBroke(m): 10:34am On Oct 05, 2023
Okay congrats but how much credit you dey owe?

The way ona dey carry hype abroad e tire person o. Everywhere you find yourself na how you take use your head you go use make am, for abroad poor people plenty no be the same abroad?
This one way dey showcase him achievements e get people for naija way this things him dey call achievements na nothing to dem.
If you wan go abroad go. Make ona no dey make noise cause everywhere bad everywhere good.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by Sokari29: 10:34am On Oct 05, 2023
CreedElliot:

I oppose this with certain skills n knowledge there are places you will find yourself and be favoured with less effort while in a country like Nigeria you will have to put in that effort in 3 folds before you will be able to achieve what you are aiming at.
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by IyaTola: 10:35am On Oct 05, 2023
i swear, even my secondary mate wey japa to SA is doing well
press9jatv:
😂 Na japa be the sure way now
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by osazsky(m): 10:35am On Oct 05, 2023
MrBroke:
Okay congrats but how much credit you dey owe?
that should not be ur prob..
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by press9jatv: 10:37am On Oct 05, 2023
IyaTola:
i swear, even my secondary mate wey japa to SA is doing well
my friend that japa to Florida, 4 months ago is doing fine now. Infact he give some little change of money to hold body

2 Likes

Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by osazsky(m): 10:38am On Oct 05, 2023
People saying they will make it in Nigeria,apart from Yahoo and hook up which other work can u think of to make it big..pls nobody should mention bit coin,freelancing data analyst and bla bla bla...those work na to feed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by Babaoil: 10:38am On Oct 05, 2023
More achievement bro
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by Elidrisy20: 10:38am On Oct 05, 2023
Japa is the answer, wetin remain na to find oyinbo marry
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by omonla10(m): 10:38am On Oct 05, 2023
Mindlog:

You lie!

Job roles have wages/salaries attached to them, whoever scales through the recruitment process, gets paid that irrespective of nationality.

I get paid the same as my Britsh colleagues for the same job role.
he's not lying..

Although we get paid same amount and uk citizens, the UK Citizen could still afford to go to university at no cost(may be student loans) , buy houses tru mortgage, buy cars, children eat free food in school and free school buses..
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by Felaincarnated: 10:40am On Oct 05, 2023
Snap show us where u dey stay make we check sumtin
inoki247:
Lol the house wan look like studio apartment flat...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by Ashirioluwa: 10:42am On Oct 05, 2023
Most Nigerian youths believe that relocating abroad will make them rich, but this is not true. Going to America, Canada, the UK, or any of those A-list countries to live doesn't make one rich, but it does make one live a decent life. A life that most of us might not be able to live as result of the economic situation in this country.

One will have access to those things that only the rich have access to in Nigeria. You will have access to the basic amenities of life.

As for richness, one can make it anywhere if one is opportune to have the right business and better business connections.
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by emperor4love(m): 10:42am On Oct 05, 2023
vacanci:

because corruption favour,y hv not u make ur own,politicians that send there kids over there are fools right,the play until ur starts dim finish for naija as u turn 40 or 50

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by Killerofpigs: 10:43am On Oct 05, 2023
Go and look for buckets...to cry Blood

Alliswell248:

And this is funny? You must be a dullard.
Your brain is gone....
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by badoh(m): 10:43am On Oct 05, 2023
I still don't get the reason/s why people post their achievements in social media. Some of them don't know they are only exposing their family members to the radar of the evil people. People get kidnapped in Nigeria for ransome. We have seen school principals, civil servants, bankers, politicians get kidnapped let alone when they have info that someone is abroad based not minding whether the person is successful or not. Most times, na we deh expose ourselves and later start blaming government for insecurities.

1 Like

Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by ThiefnubuBandit: 10:43am On Oct 05, 2023
inoki247:

Lol hard and harsh economy and the Embassies keep seeing crowd willing to spend 10m to 20m in other to leave the country or you think people are applying for free where did they get the money I guess isn't from the bad country economy the 10m, 20m just disappear from nowhere..

Wether is borrowed money or your real money you got it from the bad economy so focus on ur life more....

Work on ur life more and then you can make it anywhere we av seen Alot of People go to same US, UK and still get stranded....

Chronic ignoramus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by zoghys: 10:43am On Oct 05, 2023
press9jatv:
not in this bad and harsh Drug baron Tinubu economy

Stop saying jargons, PBAT is not your problem, he basically did what other president before him don't have the balls to do. Your economy is not has healthy has successive government before him has made it looks. How is borrowing to subsidy health for this fragile economy where the rich keeps getting richer and the poor has no hope. Like someone who has no idea of how economics once said here that under Jonathan Nigeria is the largest and most vibrant economy in Africa and rightly say because of the windfall in crude price which was later depleted by the same government officials of that time. Nigeria is a rich country with bad leaders and if we don't want to desend into Haiti like mood, let us start taking the bitter pills now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Diamond Rolls-Royce Stole The Show During Eid al-Fitr Celebrations In Manchester / Lion Attacks A Lady Tourist In Zimbabwe Who Posed For Pictures(pics) / Photos Of Presicce, Italy Paying $25,000 To Anyone Willing To Move There

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.