Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) (64951 Views)

There’s No Work In UK” – Lady Expresses Regret After Relocating For Greener Past / Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria / Police Found 39 Frozen Bodies Inside A Refrigerated Trailer In The U.K.(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by GeneralPula: 10:44am On Oct 05, 2023
press9jatv:
lol why can’t you access his Benz car 🚗 too. Dey play. where’s the source of your investigation here. You see lies and propaganda never caught people attention again. Truths and lies aren’t friend Abeg. Is it only this doctor that’s enjoying his dream life in uk 🇬🇧 and other great countries in the world niii. 😂 dey play
If you know how expensive is it to own and maintain a benz in UK, you’ll never believe he owns that car!

What they do is to hire a car! Most Nigerians yahoo boys that relocated to UK, that’s what they do! Owing a luxury car in UK are structured for millionaires! Those are the ones that can withstand the tax to some extent, even tho most of them still try to avoid tax by every means!

3 Likes

Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by Princedapace(m): 10:48am On Oct 05, 2023
osazsky:
yahoo guys with cash ba and hook up girls

U are funny! If only u know how much people make from content creation alone, software development, importation business, etc. People are rich in Naija baba. Open ur mind, free it up and try and be very valuable.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by PoliteActivist: 10:55am On Oct 05, 2023
famology:

Assumptions

How? Tinubu was into drugs and the other guy was into stealing clients' money. It was only a matter of time!
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by samsard(m): 10:55am On Oct 05, 2023
juman:
I remember some long time ago, some doctors that went to saudi to work.
One of them built his own hospital in nigeria after like five years in saudi.
I wouldn't even be mad at him since he brought some development home from his sweat.
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by thatigboman: 10:55am On Oct 05, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Well, Tinubu and Gbajabiamila who were surely headed to jail in US (being naturally criminal minded as they are) became billionaires right here in Nigeria!
Lesson: Japa is not for everybody!
is gbajabiamila a billionaire? Does he run any business? I thought he was a common lawmaker and now chief of staff
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by osazsky(m): 10:56am On Oct 05, 2023
Princedapace:

U are funny! If only u know how much people make from content creation alone, software development, importation business, etc. People are rich in Naija baba. Open ur mind, free it up and try and be very valuable.
wat percentage of persons do content and people don't make money from content creation abroad..d question is wat has d government done to make d economy friendly for business...u cant be comparing a country where systems work and a dead country..in common south Africa a lvl ,8 worker goes home with 2 million naira while in Nigeria it's 84k the minimum wage of Switzerland is 2 m naira while in Nigeria govt is struggling to pay 30 k...people are suffering in Nigeria and it's a fact.if this doctor was practicing in Nigeria his salary won't exceed 200k...pay doctors 2m and let's see if they will still japa..nonsense
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by PoliteActivist: 10:56am On Oct 05, 2023
coputa:
It should be know your personality and find an occupation that suit you.

Nope. What good is occupation if you're in jail?
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by PoliteActivist: 10:59am On Oct 05, 2023
thatigboman:
is gbajabiamila a billionaire? Does he run any business? I thought he was a common lawmaker and now chief of staff

Any criminal-minded speaker of the house in Naija is a billionaire!

1 Like

Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by 8stargeneral: 10:59am On Oct 05, 2023
press9jatv:
lol why can’t you access his Benz car 🚗 too. Dey play. where’s the source of your investigation here. You see lies and propaganda never caught people attention again. Truths and lies aren’t friend Abeg. Is it only this doctor that’s enjoying his dream life in uk 🇬🇧 and other great countries in the world niii. 😂 dey play
Enemies of progress spotted
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by 8stargeneral: 11:00am On Oct 05, 2023
God wey do it for you will do it for me
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by frog12: 11:04am On Oct 05, 2023
a useless person
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by Goddeywithme: 11:08am On Oct 05, 2023
inoki247:
Lol the house wan look like studio apartment flat...

You know nothing. You are looking at his garage or kitchen. That house is a 4 bed house on 3 floors

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by nedekid: 11:08am On Oct 05, 2023
CreedElliot:

Its a lie. Life requires a game plan. You can be blessed anywhere if you understand and can play the game
Yeah, guess just 0.5 present of people have "game plan" right?
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by Osgilliat(m): 11:09am On Oct 05, 2023
He forgot to mention how many years it will take him to pay off the Mortgage if he truly owns the Benz. Lol

1 Like

Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by planetx: 11:15am On Oct 05, 2023
There are more G wagon Benz on the streets of Lagos than London or Washington DC. This is not just talk, I have done the personal experiment myself so what is he talking about posting a Benz picture in front of a council flat.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by osazsky(m): 11:16am On Oct 05, 2023
planetx:
There are more G wagon Benz on the streets of Lagos than London or Washington DC. This is not just talk, I have done the personal experiment myself so what is he talking about posting a Benz picture.
yahoo and hook up ..the op is a medical doctor..ur question should be how many doctors and civil servants can afford dat Benz after 5 yrs

3 Likes

Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by Unrated900(m): 11:17am On Oct 05, 2023
See you

CreedElliot:

Its a lie. Life requires a game plan. You can be blessed anywhere if you understand and can play the game
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by frog12: 11:17am On Oct 05, 2023
5 years he can afford all of these? unless he was rich before he went there.

press9jatv:
mention the doctors of 5 years that make it big in Nigeria. Mention 5 doctors now? 😡😡😡😡
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by davibid: 11:18am On Oct 05, 2023
CreedElliot:

True but, some environments facilitate your plan as well.

1 Like

Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by frog12: 11:19am On Oct 05, 2023
useless guys usualy

msrcusgarvey6:
Nigerians finishing studies in a foreign land before migrating to UK don't flaunt those"blessings" only those right from this country straight to a developed economy show those normal living as blessings.
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by ufotunang: 11:19am On Oct 05, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

I have done some investigation on computer and I have found out that the two pictures are not in the same area. The first picture the roof drainage, roofing tiles, building brick and wooden wall separator are different in the second picture they use roof real drainages Where the car is. In the second picture roofing tiles are different. From my vedic the house looks like a property for sale because in the garden there is actually nothing no furniture no hedge or anything.

This one is the similar story two fake certificates
...so is the man deceiving us or ?
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by ufotunang: 11:20am On Oct 05, 2023
Japa is the answer
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by press9jatv: 11:21am On Oct 05, 2023
frog12:
5 years he can afford all of these? unless he was rich before he went there.

I don hear you. Once you get your priorities right and you are very diligent in your work abroad and Legit too, there’s no way you won’t do great exploit. Keep deceiving yourself
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by bonnyhope: 11:22am On Oct 05, 2023
Zupay:

But there is no generator and gallon for petrol around it. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Gbam!!!

You answered well
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by frog12: 11:22am On Oct 05, 2023
they are physiotherapist consultants that make big amount of money. just regular guys.
the infrastructure is just not maintained

juman:
You can perform excellently here in Nigeria.
I know people that didn't get even primary education that did well in this country.
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by press9jatv: 11:22am On Oct 05, 2023
8stargeneral:
Enemies of progress spotted
Abi oooo
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by Angelfrost(m): 11:22am On Oct 05, 2023
Rostikol:

IT IS ALL DEBT.

He is paying a mortgage on the house and most likely paying monthly hire purchase bill on the Merc.

Technically, these things are not 'his'.

You don't even need to be a doctor to access these loans in those countries.

Even taxi drivers, plumbers, and electricians can show this picture of themselves ''living large'' on debt.

Your mentality is wrong...!

Mortgage is not by force, and it doesn't make people worse off.

Many even pay off the mortgage in less time than anticipated.

Maybe you don't know that technically or in the real sense, every citizen of Nigeria is living mortgaged lives.
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by press9jatv: 11:23am On Oct 05, 2023
GeneralPula:

If you know how expensive is it to own and maintain a benz in UK, you’ll never believe he owns that car!

What they do is to hire a car! Most Nigerians yahoo boys that relocated to UK, that’s what they do! Owing a luxury car in UK are structured for millionaires! Those are the ones that can withstand the tax to some extent, even tho most of them still try to avoid tax by every means!
😂 you are very funny shaaa. Some that are earning in legit way are doing great exploits. I won’t talk much joor
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by planetx: 11:23am On Oct 05, 2023
osazsky:
yahoo and hook up ..the op is a medical doctor..ur question should be how many doctors and civil servants can afford dat Benz after 5 yrs
He is posting a Benz picture in the UK as a blessing but there are more of a luxurious type of the same Benz on the streets of the largest city in the same country he is stylishly dissing. And he is probably paying for his Benz over a 5 or 6 years period unlike people that bought theirs outright

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Things You Only See In Dubai / My experience in Bahrain / My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.