Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? (18548 Views)

How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? / Which States Have The Best Capital Cities In Nigeria? / Which Country Have You Visited In The Last Decade? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by Judolisco(m): 5:15pm On Oct 06, 2023
Over 10....i enjoyed ekiti during service

2 Likes

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by dododawa1: 5:17pm On Oct 06, 2023
LAGOS cover all others
STATE'S
Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by alatbaba1(m): 5:17pm On Oct 06, 2023
As funny as it sounds. I have Stayed at least 1 week in each of this state mentioned below

The best of all is Benue state. So peaceful and less chaotic. Food, fruit and beer are so cheap. Night life is not too bad

Lagos state - born and bread here
Ogun state - my state of origin
Oyo state - my mothers state of origin and school
Ondo uncountable trips
Osun
Ekiti
Kwara
Edo
Asaba
Anambra
Enugu
Benue
Abuja
Nassarawa
Plateau
Kogi
Niger
Kaduna
Kano
Kastina
Gombe
Bauchi
Jigsaw
Adamawa
Bornu
Yobe

I did not include state that I just transit through

3 Likes

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by obembet(f): 5:17pm On Oct 06, 2023
IamKizzbrown10:

But the state I love most apart from my state is Akwa Ibom.

I served in Akwa Ibom and I can tell you that Akwa Ibom is the best state in southern part of Nigeria.

Thank you for recommending my state actually have travel to more than 11 state in nigeria but my state is the best akwa ibom state

I served in Ikono local government ( Nkot nseyen )... The where I tasted periwinkle first
Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by Caleb15(m): 5:18pm On Oct 06, 2023
rex21:
I live in delta state

I'v visited imo state
Edo state (school)
Lagos state
Ogun state (NYSC)
Anambra state (origin)
Niger state
Abuja

Delta state has been and is still the best state for me. Things plenty to like about Delta state. They have their own wahala though.

Oweoba, you go don settle wahala tire
Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by obembet(f): 5:19pm On Oct 06, 2023
Blessed4sure:

I am an Ijesha guy too.

I have visited all states in the South West except Ekiti.

In the North, I have visited Abuja, Kwara, and Makurdi, and passed through Kogi.

I have also spent a week at Port Harcourt and Owerri in the East/SS.

About 11 states in total.

I enjoyed my stay in Abuja the most. It was a huge relief from Lagos' traffic.

U suppose to pay me for this oriki o
Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by Atarakpa: 5:19pm On Oct 06, 2023
I visited all the states and I enjoy cross river. Enugu and Adamawa.

1 Like

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by obembet(f): 5:20pm On Oct 06, 2023
FOJEM:

Ijesa, Osomaalo!

Yes ooo, the best ethnic to marry.. their men and women are the best to marry

1 Like

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by Milkmill2000(m): 5:20pm On Oct 06, 2023
I have visited and lived in some states.
Ogun
Osun
Oyo
Kwara
Lagos
Kaduna
Kano
FCT
Edo
Rivers
Delta
Anambra
Imo
I cherish Abuja Master plan, Suya and Kilishi
I admire Imo ladies and fresh fruits
I dislike Kano sun but like that cheap lifestyle.
I love Osun my origin state because of steady electricity.
Am a traveller and that my experience to share .🥰🥰😀

4 Likes

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by obembet(f): 5:20pm On Oct 06, 2023
gentleguy1975:
Ijesha onile obi omo Eleni ewele,mioni dagba ijesha kinmama jobi togbo kaka

Send ur account details
Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by juman(m): 5:21pm On Oct 06, 2023
I dont think I know up to eighteen states.

KWARA, oyo, ogun, lagos, osun, ondo, edo, niger, nasarawa, kaduna, kano, adamawa, taraba, gombe, plateau, bauchi, benue, kogi, abuja.

I live in kwara, but I have stayed several months in benue and gombe, and one and half years in oyo.
Some of them I just passed through or catching another bus.

2 Likes

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by easzypeaszy(m): 5:22pm On Oct 06, 2023
Av nt visited Jigawa, Bayelsa, Borno, Eboyin, Yola, Cross River, Imo... literarily i hv visisted 29 states and Abuja...I Enjoyed Lagos most

2 Likes

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by elinaxy(m): 5:22pm On Oct 06, 2023
Benue state
PHcourt
Jos
Osun
Nasarawa
Edo
Abia
Kaduna
Anambra
Kano
Niger
Cross River
Base in ABUJA

1 Like

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by seborrhic: 5:22pm On Oct 06, 2023
Offpoint1:
The only state I've not visited is Borno.

If not for religious madness, North is the best part of Nigeria.

The Hausas/Northerners are the most simple and honest people on the planet.

I enjoyed the vast open land, I hated their extreme weather conditions, and as for food, I'm intolerance to other cultures food. I've never tasted any food outside my culture.

Oh North!
Anytime someone mentions the north I just have nostalgia about that place.
I said it,if north for the havoc Buhari caused with insecurity,I had plans to spend at least 3weejs or a month in the North,spending at least 5 days in at least the five states of ,Kaduna,Zamfara,Sokoto and Kebbi and even Kogi.
Another time then do the same for the axis of Benue,Nassarawa,Plateau,maybe Kano and even Borno.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by obembet(f): 5:23pm On Oct 06, 2023
Sirlami45:
Bauchi.... Jamaare Emirate was the best place I have ever visited. Every body going about there business with contentment.

You see people riding on carts pulled with cow and will not bat there eyes when u are riding an SUV.

Shocking part is almost every street is tarred, electricity is surplus plus water melon is a cheap as dirt. I remember I bought a ball of water melon for #30 as at 2018.

Fulanis are very friendly and down to earth if you don't outstep there boundary and I was literally told "don't be flirting with our girls if you are not ready to marry dem" 😀😀

On the bolded msg, is it true that they use to flog Thier son in-law before u marry Thier daughter?

1 Like

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by godG: 5:24pm On Oct 06, 2023
In no particular order:

1. Oyo (State of Origin; no place like home)

2. Osun (University; I was made in Osun State)

3. Ogun (Pretty cool state)

4. Lagos (Funny enough, I always enjoy my time in Lagos; I love holidaying in seaside resorts)

5. Niger (Business trip; 22-year-old; Travelled in a trailer, slept on the road; Nigeria was relatively safe then; loved it!)

6. Ekiti (Was in transit to Nasarawa and bought a few snacks)

7. Kogi (Visited my friend during his service year)

8. Benue (Transit from Kogi)

9. Kwara (Applied to UNILORIN back then)

10. Nasarawa (Easily the best outside my state of origin, had a blast during my NYSC; the cost of living was good; friendly people; just fun)

11. (FCT): I escaped the Nyanyan Park bombing by God's Providence.

5 Likes

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by Emyogalanya: 5:24pm On Oct 06, 2023
obembet so now ngr has 36 nt 37 agaim? What happend to the abuja has no special status ruling? gidgiddy come and hear this

2 Likes

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by ismhab(m): 5:24pm On Oct 06, 2023
Kano
Jigawa
Bauchi
Gombe
Kaduna
Plateau
Niger
Abuja
Nassarawa
Benue
Lagos
Katsina
Zamfara
Sokoto

Best State Jigawa State, because of it peaceful nature and calmness.
I am introvert and I like quite places.

3 Likes

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by Creamypie(m): 5:24pm On Oct 06, 2023
I enjoyed Taraba state the most. Its d most beautiful place on earth

3 Likes

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by BiGVEEN58(m): 5:26pm On Oct 06, 2023
Enugu always the best.

2 Likes

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by LUBOO91: 5:27pm On Oct 06, 2023
because of dea woman ba free nacking. But dea soup is reach sha

1 Like

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by Sirlami45(m): 5:29pm On Oct 06, 2023
obembet:

On the bolded msg, is it true that they use to flog Thier son in-law before u marry Thier daughter?

Na lie . I was told it's a thing of the past but you will still find very few among them living in jungles still do it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by Omoteloyeayo: 5:29pm On Oct 06, 2023
Come and visit kogi and see the hardship

3 Likes

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by elvhinzey(m): 5:29pm On Oct 06, 2023
obembet:

Ur wife must sabi cook grin

The joy be say me come sabi cook myself. I do fried rice for family house on Sunday. Every body shock.

1 Like

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by PaulH07: 5:31pm On Oct 06, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Delta.
Enugu.
Imo
Edo.
Rivers.
Anambra

Rivers is the best because of easy access with their varieties of ukwu

You mean say yansh plenty there?

1 Like

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by mrsiso(m): 5:31pm On Oct 06, 2023
Visited 31 states and there are 2 unique states for me.

Lagos: Talking about opportunity, you can't be stranded except you are selective.

Niger: Haaaa, food and life here is affordable and interesting.

But Nigeria is dope sha, forget about the media, we have good people who can make you feel at home irrespective of where you are from.

7 Likes

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by juman(m): 5:31pm On Oct 06, 2023
Whenever I travelled to lagos, it was always marvelous travelling. It arose amazing feelings.
I consider travelling to lagos to like travelling to abroad.
Around here, its whenever I be in stockholm that arose similar feelings. Because people are many.
Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by StPete: 5:31pm On Oct 06, 2023
For the North, I’ve been to the following:
Abuja
Kaduna
Sokoto
Stopped briefly at Bauchi

For the West I’ve been to:
Ekiti
Ogun
Ondo
Lagos
Stopped briefly at Ibadan

For the south I’ve been to:
Edo
Delta
Rivers
Bayelsa
Cross River
Stopped briefly at Akwa ibom

For the east I’ve been to
Anambra

1 Like

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by obembet(f): 5:32pm On Oct 06, 2023
Emyogalanya:
obembet so now ngr has 36 nt 37 agaim? What happend to the abuja has no special status ruling?

We are not here for political talk my dear, this is wkend, we need to have some fun chat and enjoying ourselves

3 Likes

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by erico2k2(m): 5:33pm On Oct 06, 2023
I do nt think I have been to loads of staes in Nigeria.
Delta
Rivers
Edo
Lagos
Ondo
Abuja
Sokot
Bayelsa
Benue
Ogun
Thats it
Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by NEUDUDE: 5:33pm On Oct 06, 2023
I wanted to have a good time and chill. Calabar was super fun. The girls were super cheap lol grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Hear Concorde's Thunderous Sonic Boom When It Flies Faster Than Speed Of Sound / Lithuania Visa / What's The Difference Between Nigeria And America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.