Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? (1704 Views)

What's One Thing That Reminds You, You Are Not Getting Younger? / When To Keep Secrets From Your Significant Other. . . / Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? by izonborn098(m): 12:56pm On Oct 08, 2023
Samantha124:
So who does it reminds you of? Your girlfriend or your ex? cheesy cheesy cheesy

But I have a feeling it reminds you of a prostitute you had a one night stand with... grin grin grin
my second single mom i wanted to marry.. Though she's not that wicked, i also make some mistakes..
God always give me understanding babes and i don't know why..
Re: What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? by izonborn098(m): 12:58pm On Oct 08, 2023
Samantha124:
I've been listening to Lucky Dube's music since I was in primary school, what do you take me for
okay'' enlighten me on how you understand the song..
Re: What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 08, 2023
He was too quick to take things to the next level without taking time to know the woman in his life very well and in the end, he regretted it.

Just like you were too quick to impregnate your baby mama without taking time to get to know her well, now you're regretting it because you're a single father... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Interesting... grin grin grin
izonborn098:
okay'' enlighten me on how you understand the song..

1 Like

Re: What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 08, 2023
Your single mom or your single baby mama
izonborn098:
my second single mom i wanted to marry.. Though she's not that wicked, i also make some mistakes..
God always give me understanding babes and i don't know why..
Re: What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? by izonborn098(m): 1:23pm On Oct 08, 2023
Samantha124:
He was too quick to take things to the next level without taking time to know the woman in his life very well and in the end, he regretted it.

Just like you were too quick to impregnate your baby mama without taking time to get to know her well, now you're regretting it because you're a single father... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Interesting... grin grin grin
Talented friend so you go and do research, you..

My first baby mama is with me long ago, i just wanted to add the other girl but she is not what i think... Though like i said earlier i'm also a victim for our breakup..
Re: What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 08, 2023
I didn't do any research...🀦🀦🀦

So you're the father of the nation with different baby mamas? grin grin grin
izonborn098:
Talented friend so you go and do reseach, you..

My first baby mama is with me long ago, i just wanted to add the other girl but she is not what i think... Though like i said earlier i'm also a victim for our breakup..
Re: What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? by izonborn098(m): 1:36pm On Oct 08, 2023
Samantha124.. i only have two..
Re: What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 08, 2023
I have a feeling that more baby mamas are coming and the next one is going to give you triplets... grin grin grin
izonborn098:
Samantha124.. i only have two..
Re: What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? by izonborn098(m): 1:44pm On Oct 08, 2023
Samantha124:
I have a feeling that more baby mamas are coming and the next one is going to give you triplets... grin grin grin
no! i'm love with my woman because she've sacrifice alot .. But the temptations are everywhere sha..
Re: What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 08, 2023
The only way for you to deal with those temptations is for you to buy intimacy gadgets.

If you have a crush on Maria, get a intimacy gadget and name it Maria, if you have another crush on Susan, then get another intimacy gadget and name it Susan, and so on... grin grin grin

You'll thank me later... cheesy cheesy cheesy
izonborn098:
no! i'm love with my woman because she've sacrifice alot .. But the temptations are everywhere sha..
Re: What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? by Flows001(m): 4:23pm On Oct 08, 2023
My favourite is BABY by JOEBOY, anytime and anywhere I hear that song, her beautiful face always appears in my head.. I also made a video with her pictures using the song. β€β€β€πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ€—

Also ROMEO AND JULIET by JOHNNY DRILL.

1 Like

Re: What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? by izonborn098(m): 7:03pm On Oct 08, 2023
Samantha124:
The only way for you to deal with those temptations is for you to buy intimacy gadgets.

If you have a crush on Maria, get a intimacy gadget and name it Maria, if you have another crush on Susan, then get another intimacy gadget and name it Susan, and so on... grin grin grin

You'll thank me later... cheesy cheesy cheesy
is that how you've been doing all this while..
Re: What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? by Osombo: 7:22pm On Oct 08, 2023
Wild thoughts by Rihanna ft DJ Khaled, Diana Ross; he lives in you, Whitney Houston; I will always love you, Celine Dion power of love and I'm alive 😊
Samantha124:
Nigerians, my West African people, let's get romantic tonight... grin grin grin... What's that one song that reminds you of your girlfriend, boyfriend, ex, husband, or even wife?

I want to listen to some Nigerian music... cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 08, 2023
No, but it's a good idea... grin grin grin

I have self control.
izonborn098:
is that how you've been doing all this while..
Re: What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? by izonborn098(m): 9:04pm On Oct 08, 2023
Meaning i don't have self control, right?
Samantha124:
No, but it's a good idea... grin grin grin

I have self control.
Re: What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 08, 2023
Well, isn't that obvious?😏😏😏

I'm trying to give you a solution here, so take notes...😏😏😏
izonborn098:
Meaning i don't have self control, right?
Re: What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? by Oluwadarasimi19(m): 8:28am On Oct 10, 2023
Samantha124:
But you have an ex... cheesy cheesy cheesy
No, I don't.
Re: What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 10, 2023
How old are you? 16? My God don't tell me that I've been chatting with a baby...🀦🀦🀦🀦
Oluwadarasimi19:

No, I don't.
Re: What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? by Sniper101(m): 10:37am On Oct 10, 2023
Mine is...
Arcade by Duncan Lawrence

shit reminds me of a particular ex
whenever and wherever I hear it playing.

1 Like

Re: What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? by Oluwadarasimi19(m): 6:32pm On Oct 12, 2023
Samantha124:
How old are you? 16? My God don't tell me that I've been chatting with a baby...🀦🀦🀦🀦
I'm 20. How old are you? And what's with the baby?
Re: What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 12, 2023
So you are a baby...🀦🀦🀦.. My nephew is 19.

I'm 50 years old my son... grin grin grin
Oluwadarasimi19:

I'm 20. How old are you? And what's with the baby?
Re: What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? by finallybusy: 1:56am On Oct 13, 2023
Samantha124:
🀦🀦🀦
Where is the rapper Noni Zondi?
Re: What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? by quisera(m): 6:51am On Oct 13, 2023
Davido x asake - no competition

1 Like

Re: What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 13, 2023
I don't think I know him.
finallybusy:
Where is the rapper Noni Zondi?
Re: What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? by finallybusy: 9:33am On Oct 13, 2023
Samantha124:
I don't think I know him.
Where is AKA?
Re: What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 13, 2023
I don't think I know him or her too.

What's stopping you from consulting with Google? undecided undecided undecided
finallybusy:
Where is AKA?
Re: What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? by finallybusy: 11:41am On Oct 13, 2023
Samantha124:
I don't think I know him or her too.

What's stopping you from consulting with Google? undecided undecided undecided
Where’s TKZee?
Re: What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? by illicit(m): 7:47am On Oct 14, 2023
Goodlady:

Sharap. Do you think there are weak women here. If you a woman, no problem. But don't talk as if you are a girl that has guts. I participate in male threads more than you. I m more active in politics section. So what you are doing isn't new. Continue to be real of you are real.
Anyways, how are you?
You go chop bread and egg?

Why do some of you ladies like competition so much?

So u deliberately poked her just to bring to her attention that's she's annoying u by posting in men's world where u thought u were supreme

1 Like

Re: What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? by Oluwadarasimi19(m): 1:12pm On Oct 14, 2023
Samantha124:
So you are a baby...🀦🀦🀦.. My nephew is 19.

I'm 50 years old my son... grin grin grin
Cool.
Re: What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? by Offyjoyy: 7:15pm On Oct 15, 2023
Lonely by tekno 😞

1 Like

Re: What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? by illicit(m): 9:21pm On Oct 15, 2023
Samantha124:
Aren't those things weed?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Weed and liquor

He was trying to get over an heartbreak
Re: What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? by Sammy249: 11:13am On Oct 28, 2023
Samantha124:
Nigerians, my West African people, let's get romantic tonight... grin grin grin... What's that one song that reminds you of your girlfriend, boyfriend, ex, husband, or even wife?

I want to listen to some Nigerian music... cheesy cheesy cheesy

That as to be an American song and not my Nigerian song ,I am a 80s born baby boy and so it must me Boyz 2 men end of the road

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This Alot? / What African Country Can One Move To That Have Constant Electricity / Is it reasonable to woo one's female friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.