Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? (1700 Views)

What's One Thing That Reminds You, You Are Not Getting Younger? / When To Keep Secrets From Your Significant Other. . . / Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? by VinnyBaba: 10:21am On Oct 07, 2023
Goodlady:

Sharap. Do you think there are weak women here. If you a woman, no problem. But don't talk as if you are a girl that has guts. I participate in male threads more than you. I m more active in politics section. So what you are doing isn't new. Continue to be real of you are real.
Anyways, how are you?
You go chop bread and egg?

You BLOODY Sweetplum that changed her Name to Goodlady,
just because you claimed you were Being Trolled everytime. sad

You are now BULLYING her, for What Exactly? angry undecided

Are you High this Morning?

U had BETTER be Careful! angry smiley

3 Likes

Re: What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 07, 2023
If you participate in male threads more than me, then does that also makes you a fake female with big balls? undecided undecided undecided

Goodlady:

Sharap. Do you think there are weak women here. If you a woman, no problem. But don't talk as if you are a girl that has guts. I participate in male threads more than you. I m more active in politics section. So what you are doing isn't new. Continue to be real of you are real.
Anyways, how are you?

1 Like

Re: What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? by Silentgroper(m): 12:41pm On Oct 07, 2023
Samantha124:
🀦🀦🀦

It's a real song though.. I'm not making it up.
Re: What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 07, 2023
Must it be titled Samantha?😩😩😩
Silentgroper:

It's a real song though.. I'm not making it up.
Re: What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? by Silentgroper(m): 12:48pm On Oct 07, 2023
Samantha124:
Must it be titled Samantha?😩😩😩
it's titled Samantha ... Lmao .

Must've been a special name to the the artiste

Just like one is about to be to me....

grin grin grin
Re: What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 07, 2023
What's your Tswana girlfriend's name? Maybe I might locate her for you... grin grin grin
Silentgroper:
it's titled Samantha ... Lmao .

Must've been a special name to the the artiste

Just like one is about to be to me....

grin grin grin

Re: What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? by Silentgroper(m): 3:15pm On Oct 07, 2023
Samantha124:
What's your Tswana girlfriend's name? Maybe I might locate her for you... grin grin grin
you don't even know what she looks like

😁😁😁

I'd pass ...

Just get me a girl that looks like you and goes by the name Samantha πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹
Re: What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 07, 2023
I'd send you pictures and you'd identify her... I can be a great detective if I want... grin grin grin

Funny enough, my sister is the only person I know who looks like me and it just happens that her real name is actually Samantha, she doesn't know that I'm using her name on a faceless forum and if she finds out, I'm in big trouble... grin grin grin
Silentgroper:
you don't even know what she looks like

😁😁😁

I'd pass ...

Just get me a girl that looks like you and goes by the name Samantha πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

1 Like

Re: What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? by Goodlady(f): 4:34pm On Oct 07, 2023
Samantha124:
If you participate in male threads more than me, then does that also makes you a fake female with big balls? undecided undecided undecided

Madman has stolen your undies. Mumu girl!
Re: What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? by Silentgroper(m): 4:36pm On Oct 07, 2023
Samantha124:
I'd send you pictures and you'd identify her... I can be a great detective if I want... grin grin grin

Funny enough, my sister is the only person I know who looks like me and it just happens that her real name is actually Samantha, she doesn't know that I'm using her name on a faceless forum and if she finds out, I'm in big trouble... grin grin grin
😁😁😁😁🀣🀣🀣🀣

Your sister would roast you alive for reals ..

Is she an older or a junior to you ...

If Samantha's isn't your name, then what's your name??
Re: What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 07, 2023
πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
Goodlady:

Madman has stolen your undies. Mumu girl!
Re: What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 07, 2023
I can't disclose my real name here, it's a faceless forum for a reason...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Just guess who's younger between her and I... Which sibling usually likes taking things from other siblings within families? First, middle, or last born? grin grin grin
Silentgroper:
😁😁😁😁🀣🀣🀣🀣

Your sister would roast you alive for reals ..

Is she an older or a junior to you ...

If Samantha's isn't your name, then what's your name??
Re: What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? by Oluwadarasimi19(m): 6:38pm On Oct 07, 2023
I don't have a significant other.
Re: What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? by Silentgroper(m): 6:41pm On Oct 07, 2023
Samantha124:
I can't disclose my real name here, it's a faceless forum for a reason...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Just guess who's younger between her and I... Which sibling usually likes taking things from other siblings within families? First, middle, or last born? grin grin grin

grin grin grin .. last born and she's older 😁😁😁

You're the last born also .. hehehehe, now I feel like I've known you.. No point hiding your name from me ... Just tell me and clear it off after on ..

Won't breathe a word of it to anybody, trust me
Re: What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? by Bouncing2(m): 7:59pm On Oct 07, 2023
cool
Samantha124:
Nigerians, my West African people, let's get romantic tonight... grin grin grin... What's that one song that reminds you of your girlfriend, boyfriend, ex, husband, or even wife?

I want to listen to some Nigerian music... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oreke - Joeboy

Reminds so much of my ex gal (ya fellow mzamsi bae).

Miss her real good but she’s got a new niqqas dick to mount …and man’s got too much pride

1 Like

Re: What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 07, 2023
You won't breathe a word to anyone in a forum full of millions of people watching? You must be joking.

Good night...πŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Silentgroper:

grin grin grin .. last born and she's older 😁😁😁

You're the last born also .. hehehehe, now I feel like I've known you.. No point hiding your name from me ... Just tell me and clear it off after on ..

Won't breathe a word of it to anybody, trust me
Re: What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? by Shapeaso: 8:23pm On Oct 07, 2023
Goodlady:

Anyways, how are you?
You're indirectly crushing on that lady. Just chill cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? by Shapeaso: 8:27pm On Oct 07, 2023
BloodyDoe:
I've always been unfortunate in the love department, i'm gonna read y'all love comments while i curse my badluck.
Lemme love you baby wink
Re: What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 07, 2023
But you have an ex... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Oluwadarasimi19:
I don't have a significant other.
Re: What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? by Silentgroper(m): 9:24pm On Oct 07, 2023
Samantha124:
You won't breathe a word to anyone in a forum full of millions of people watching? You must be joking.

Good night...πŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈ
πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

Goodnight..πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹
Re: What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? by Goodlady(f): 10:10pm On Oct 07, 2023
Shapeaso:
You're indirectly crushing on that lady. Just chill cheesy cheesy
When I m not a lesbian!
You dey ment o!
Re: What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? by Peskid147: 11:55pm On Oct 07, 2023
Miss you die by p square
Bye bye by p square

1 Like

Re: What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? by izonborn098(m): 10:16am On Oct 08, 2023
Lucky dube'' it's no easy...

1 Like

Re: What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? by Shapeaso: 10:32am On Oct 08, 2023
Goodlady:
When I m not a lesbian! You dey ment o!
You won't admit it. Let's die it.
Re: What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 08, 2023
Does it reminds you of your girlfriend or your ex? cheesy cheesy grin
izonborn098:
Lucky dube'' it's no easy...
Re: What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? by izonborn098(m): 12:28pm On Oct 08, 2023
Samantha124:
Does it reminds you of your girlfriend or your ex? cheesy cheesy grin
but do you know the song..
Re: What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 08, 2023
I know a lot of Lucky Dube's songs, he's my only favourite reggae artist of all time.
izonborn098:
but do you know the song..
Re: What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? by izonborn098(m): 12:33pm On Oct 08, 2023
Samantha124:
I know a lot of Lucky Dube's songs, he's my only favourite reggae artist of all time.
Madam do you know the song.
Re: What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 08, 2023
Yes.
izonborn098:
Re: What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? by izonborn098(m): 12:51pm On Oct 08, 2023
You go and do research, right?
Samantha124:
Yes.
Re: What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 08, 2023
So who does it reminds you of? Your girlfriend or your ex? cheesy cheesy cheesy

But I have a feeling it reminds you of a prostitute you had a one night stand with... grin grin grin
izonborn098:
Re: What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 08, 2023
I've been listening to Lucky Dube's music since I was in primary school, what do you take me for
izonborn098:
You go and do research, right?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Many Sons Can Learn From This Man, I Tell You They Will... / Who Would You Like To Marry? / Does True Love Really Exist Now Adays.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.