Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,226 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? (47040 Views)

Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) / Graphic Images From Gaza / A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Khyrvxjzy: 9:08pm On Oct 07, 2023
[quote author=Hananfine post=126263822][/quote]

no land belong to Palestine
but if you no agreed then the land must be forcibly giving to isreal

1 Like

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by victorclean(f): 9:08pm On Oct 07, 2023
I have no issues with Islam except terrorism. Jahzia, tacqyiyaa, mercy killing, etc.

1 Like

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Timothy89(m): 9:08pm On Oct 07, 2023
it's a shame that a country that Nigerians waste money to pray resort to arms and ammunition for safety

Islam is a religion of peace but taking lives they can't create to them is not violence

human killing themselves for what they can sort out on the roundtable
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by victorclean(f): 9:08pm On Oct 07, 2023
A lie from the pit of hell

Khyrvxjzy:

no land belong to Palestine
but if you no agreed then the land must be forcibly giving to isreal
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Bluntemperor: 9:08pm On Oct 07, 2023
jeeqaa7:
Israel needed a reason to smite hammas

The only reason is because Israel forgot that they are surrounded by the Arab enemies, especially the Iranians- whose leaders have vowed to eliminate Israel out of the World!
The Present day- Israelis -is not favouble to PM Netanyahu- whose role as Chief Executive and wants to play a Judiciary Roles too,have weighed -down the Israelis Army and the People as well,as there have been series of Demonstrations across Israel,as this is strange and would not allowed for Check and Balances in any Israel govt!
But Hamas-and other Terrorists Organisations,have been Plannings against the Israeli Nation,since Israelis are busy demonstrating!
The good news however is that Israel would overcome their enemies but with a heavy price ,for being too relaxed and Iran especially,should be tackled head-on because they are the Real Enemy of Israel by playing a Proxy's Roles to different groups of enemies like Hyzbolla, Hamas-,etc!

1 Like

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Khyrvxjzy: 9:09pm On Oct 07, 2023
siraj1402:
Not talking does not means we are not current.
Whoever is supporting the establishment of Biafra state but against Palestine stand on their own will have his or her neck break God willing.
How can you occupied someone's land and make living so difficult for them and think your own children will have a sound sleep?
This is just the beginning at least Israel says this has never happened in their live and was forced to close all institutions across the nation with Hamas infiltrated their so called land. Tenants calling landlord a stranger in his own home. Hamas currently engaging Israels soldiers in 15 locations on Israel land and lot of their soldiers taken into captive.
Only Israels are afraid to die not those who has been victimised to the extend of not seen anything valuable in life again.
Coming days will unveil a lot of things.
Quote me and I will respond accordingly.

isreal vs Palestine tell me the number of death

isreal still winning
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Finest2000: 9:10pm On Oct 07, 2023
Israel government were busy wit politics
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Aremson14(m): 9:11pm On Oct 07, 2023
Emilo:

You are talking nonsense, go study the history. Isreal disobeyed every agreement on sizing land and occupying people land. The world did nothing. Isreal has been killing innocent Palestine, the world did nothing. Now Palestine attacks and everybody is saying terrorist. I have taken my time to study the conflict and can tell you that Israel is to be blamed for all these issues. Before 1940s, Palestine was a peaceful place until Israel came and stole their lands.
I agree Israel disobeyed every agreement but as I said it is the innocent Gazans mostly that will suffer the injury the most
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by victorclean(f): 9:11pm On Oct 07, 2023
The issues is the believe of Islam. Jayzia, beheading of infidels etc. Islam is a terror grooming ideology.

ComptonGee:
What a hypocritic world! When Israel was killing Palestinians and taking their lands in illegal settlement, none of these Western countries condemned Israel but now that Palestinians are fighting back then everyone is crying and they're automatically the terrorists but Israeli illegal settlers are not.
There's monopoly of violence no more!
The whole world is fighting Russia for invading Ukraine but praising Israel for invading Palestine. How hypocritical!!!
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by 07kjb: 9:13pm On Oct 07, 2023
Israel have captured most of the terrorist

Very swift in ACTION

5 Likes

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Aremson14(m): 9:13pm On Oct 07, 2023
victorclean:
The issues is the believe of Islam. Jayzia, beheading of infidels etc. Islam is a terror grooming ideology.

Are u guys dumb… I hope you know there are more Muslims in Israel than Christian’s?

2 Likes

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Nigeriagood(m): 9:15pm On Oct 07, 2023
Truthday:
I'm.tired if too much videos of captured cities, villages by Hamas. Let me see how much I can go in posting pictures

Pic1: areas occupied by Hamas
lies bro, what's the source
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by siraj1402(m): 9:15pm On Oct 07, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

isreal vs Palestine tell me the number of death

isreal still winning
It's not about winning or losing, it's able this has never happened before and it's just the beginning. Give what I'd due to Palestine whom you stole their properties and let your children have a peaceful living.
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by DeepSight(m): 9:16pm On Oct 07, 2023
Hedonisco:

Lol. So what will they do? What did they do to ptrevent or even condemn Hamas from looking for trouble.

You don't know Israel. They can't be pacified. They can't be reasoned with. They can't be placated. They cannot be appealed to. They will. No. They SHALL exact a thousand-fold revenge. And I love them for that.

The anti-Israel Muslim world tends to be impetuously forgetful. They would get a brain reset this time. That I boldly assure you.

You need to have a balanced view on what is a deeper and more complicated conflict than you seem to understand. For example I am not sure you are aware that Israeli Forces have killed over 200 Palestinians randomly this year alone.

Israel is an apartheid state. You need to be more circumspect in arriving at your conclusions.

2 Likes

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by victorclean(f): 9:16pm On Oct 07, 2023
Am not talking about Muslim population in Israel. Am talking about Islamic ideology. Terror grooming, tacqyiyaa ideology.

Please can talk about how Hadith encourage you guys to commit suicide bombing?

Aremson14:

Are u guys dumb… I hope you know there are more Muslims in Israel than Christian’s?
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Aremson14(m): 9:20pm On Oct 07, 2023
victorclean:
Am not talking about Muslim population in Israel. Am talking about Islamic ideology. Terror grooming, tacqyiyaa ideology.

Please can talk about how Hadith encourage you guys to commit suicide bombing?

What ideology? The Palestine people feel they have been cheated and rightly so. Even the United Nations have called out Israel for occupying innocent peoples land. imagine Nigerias Land been consistently occupied by Ghana . this is the root of the conflict

1 Like

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Fhaze(m): 9:20pm On Oct 07, 2023
LikeAking:
Every thing na mostly guess work..

I hope u didn’t create this post to mock their intelligence, then claim God is the greatest intelligence?

Even God couldn’t detect or stop it..

Even God can’t stop man..

Man is your true adversary not even demons..
Our problems are 99% humans…

What links this incidence to God
Does isreal jews worshipp God

It's foolishness to blame God at every mention of war

1 Like

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Moniya4Real(m): 9:21pm On Oct 07, 2023
Forget your assumptions bro cos All intelligence are capable of failing sometimes. Na wa for you o! So, you think a state of Israel that values the life of every citizen would think of toying with their lives cos of that POSSIBLE absurd reason you mentioned up here. Israel is not Nigeria remember?. The only solution to their never- ending crisis is a ‘two state solution’ but unfortunately, Neither side wants to compromise.

obiekunie01:
I HAVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT THAT SINCE THE REPORT OF THIS ATTACK.

Two things are involved.

Either it is a MOSAD operation to have reason to decimate Palestine - using the life of few citizens to sacrifice lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

or the iarealis don dey slack.

i don't see the possibility of the second - and am worried about the first cause it then means the stew they prepared for the palestine will a gorry bute.

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Khyrvxjzy: 9:23pm On Oct 07, 2023
Brownbetsport24:
Am a novice on this their fight o,someone enlighten me, who is originally the owner of the country/city?

that area na Muslim region and Christian isreal is in d middle

1 Like

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by obiekunie01: 9:25pm On Oct 07, 2023
RichAbujaGuy:

Kudos to your parents, teachers, school masters, and professors for your excellent thinking power!

thank you sir.
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Emir01: 9:27pm On Oct 07, 2023
Holyfic:
My view is this the iron dome system was overwhelmed 3500 missiles in a day how many batteries are in Israel that's the highest sofar in their conflicts, secondly Israel was distracted gathering intelligence of their bigger enemy Iran bombing their targets in Syria meanwhile their backyard enemies has plan going on, the Jews just overlook their Palestine , never you loose guard

You can't be killing people everyday, blocking them and they will not have a day of their own like this, despite Israeli military funding by US these guys were able to struck, they knew Israeli will pound on them after all but they want to make a point that nobody is unreachable. Iran definitely have a hand on this because they don't want Saudi-Israel normalisation which will isolate them, Israeli will go harder on Hamas and eventually kill and destroy citizens which will result in public sympathy and solidarity across Arabs and Saudi will have no choice than to back out. Israel and his allies are hypocrites, I don't think anything will destroy Palestinians because of their consistency and resilience over decades, they don't see death as anything again. The world leaders have failed for not be able to resolve this issue over decades. US will quickly support and give aids to Israel and Ukraine while keeping his region safe.

2 Likes

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by twosquare(m): 9:27pm On Oct 07, 2023
Plot Twist: They allowed it so they can decimate Palestine.
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by obiekunie01: 9:28pm On Oct 07, 2023
Moniya4Real:
Forget your assumptions bro cos All intelligence are capable of failing sometimes. Na wa for you o! So, you think a state of Israel that values the life of every citizen would think of toying with their lives cos of that POSSIBLE absurd reason you mentioned up here. Israel is not Nigeria remember?. The only solution to their never- ending crisis is a ‘two state solution’ but unfortunately, Neither side wants to compromise.

you don't know MOSSAD bro.

and i guess you never heard of the phrase 'collateral damage for greater good'.

LET ME ALSO REMIND YOU THAT YOU CANT ENTER ISRAEL WITH A NEEDLE WITHOUT YOU BEING CAUGHT EVEN BEFORE YOU COME NEAR THEIR BORDER.

That's how good MOSSAD is. And they have never been caught sleeping on their oars.

4 Likes

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Saladdin: 9:30pm On Oct 07, 2023
Osanoghodua1:
Are you kidding me! Mossad usually help secure European nations from terrorist attacks through timely intelligence sharing. Mossad has Intel everywhere even among the militants cartel. They may have allowed this to happen in other to crush them and take more territories. Or God decided to allow it for some end time prophesy. Iran may be tempted to directly join the war and this will mean end to the Islamic regime and their nuclear programs. Don't play with Israel not even Russia can bring them down.

Lolz, the Holy City-State Israel of David and Solomon is absolutely different from this gay-supporting, oppressive, land-grabbing apartheid imposter even if it occupies roughly the space of ancient Israel.

The hypocrisy of Nigerians on this platform stinks to high heavens! You demonize Russia, and support Ukraine. Because you feel they are the oppressed. But you peeps turn around to support Israel against Palestine because you feel the former is a god-owned state.

In addition to the hypocrisy here, many are very very ignorant. Being a black and a Christian in Israel is almost a death sentence. Yet you see the mofos supporting the apartheid state.

Nonsense!

4 Likes

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by CJStarz: 9:30pm On Oct 07, 2023
Israel rejected Christ. This is but a little sign of what's yet to befall them, though military mights they are. Armageddon is loading, when nations of the earth will surround Israel to wipe them off the face of the earth. And then the Bible prophesied that 'Israel will call upon Him whom they pierced ' Remember they rejected and crucified Jesus, accepting that His Blood shall be upon them and their children's heads. What hatred can cause! Jesus told them their house is left for them desolate.He came unto His own, and His own received Him not! Now, when they are surrounded to be exterminated,they will have no other choice to call upon Jesus.....the Stone which the builders rejected! And the Bible records that God will fight for them from Heaven and wipe out all their enemies.
For now,these guys be dealing with them...,bv

1 Like

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by victorclean(f): 9:30pm On Oct 07, 2023
Give me reasons why it's Palestinian land.

Aremson14:

What ideology? The Palestine people feel they have been cheated and rightly so. Even the United Nations have called out Israel for occupying innocent peoples land. imagine Nigerias Land been consistently occupied by Ghana . this is the root of the conflict
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Floky215: 9:31pm On Oct 07, 2023
07kjb:
Israel have captured most of the terrorist

Very swift in ACTION

Captured you say...? No is just rehearsal for what is to come...!!

Gaza would dance with thunder in the coming days...!!
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Edusouls(m): 9:32pm On Oct 07, 2023
Hedonisco:

Assuming but not conceding that you are right it makes the case worse for Palestinians and associated Islamic sympathisers because it is only a pyrrhic 'victory'.

Hundreds upon hundreds of thousands of them would join Satan in hell in a matter of days. The entity known as Palestine would be obliterated.

The Gates of Hell are now wide open, longing to admit the lost souls of Islamic terrorist-leaning irritants from Palestine and beyond.
continue deceiving urself, as I Isreal is innocent of murdering thousands of Palestines civilians since 2008, bro Isreal is going down
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by BoldBrainz(m): 9:33pm On Oct 07, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

i aggre with you

i have a question, why did Palestine attack isreal?

The Palestinian Hamas claims that it was provoked to launch these attacks in defense of "Al-Aqsa" which was stormed and desecrated by Israeli settlers some days ago.
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by yesloaded: 9:35pm On Oct 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-67040221

Watch CNN, Danny Danon already talking about it

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by LikeAking: 9:36pm On Oct 07, 2023
Fhaze:

What links this incidence to God
Does isreal jews worshipp God

It's foolishness to blame God at every mention of war

Shut up!

Na u Israel Dey worship..

God will not b their for anyone when you are under attack..,

Be wise!
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by BoldBrainz(m): 9:36pm On Oct 07, 2023
Rebuke:

But Muslims all over the world are sitting down right now enjoying the attack on Israel, right? Btw, yhu seem very excited about the attack.

Well, we will remind yhu in the coming days.

😂.

See problem o! Am I the one who told Palestine to invade Israel? Should I be crying? Bros, be calming down o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

China Flies 19 Nuke Bombers and Fighter Jets Into Taiwan Air Space (Pix) / United States Declares First Ever Water Shortage( Pictures, Video) / Putin’s Spy Ship Armed With Stealth Subs Lurking Above UK Internet Cables(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.