Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,179 members, 7,811,440 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? (46955 Views)

Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) / Graphic Images From Gaza / A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Edusouls(m): 9:37pm On Oct 07, 2023
Were are brainwashed religious fanatics fools all over nairaland shouting Isreal is God’s own nation and is invisible to harm, see how a rag tag hamas from Gaza enclave infiltrated into Isreal overnight and captured thousands of civilians and military, and humiliated Isreal, Isreal is going down fast , after this Isreal would no longer be the same
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by AuthorMan: 9:37pm On Oct 07, 2023
SMoh247:
cool

What of their Missile defense system ?!

Bunkers nko?!

What of donated Fighter Jets

Drones nko

Can US fund Ukraine and Isreal war at the same time?!

US military now filled with useless gay transgender and homosexual

They even sleep with animals

You are being emotional because you are a Muslim.
Stop day dreaming.

Israel doesn't need US war funding. Don't compare Israel to Ukraine.
You are making serious error.

When it comes to war technology Israel is one of the top countries in the world.
What happened to them this morning loosing guard could happen to any country. It happens sometimes.
What matters is realizing their error and making sure it never happens again.

The only time Israel could need America is when two three or four Arab nations form a coalition to fight Israel and that could turn into another World War.

Remember the Six days war?

Israel fought it alone and won.

Don't underate Israel.

4 Likes

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Pythagoras001: 9:37pm On Oct 07, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Lol.

Bros, we have gone past the days when Israel could massacre Palestinians and the rest of the world will just return to watching tv afterwards. Israel might have the capacity to wipe off Palestine as you've insinuated, but this particular battle get K-leg.

Muslims all over the world are not going to sit down and watch that drama repeat itself this time. That, I can assure you.
israel would lunch a ground assault and nothing would happen from the so called Arab world. Egypt would probably broker peace talk after a lot of hamas milltant has been killed (they would probably use aljazera to show some of the innocent children that died who hamas as use as human shield) for sympathy. Israel left Gaza just to create peace with Arab world and then the Palestinian but it seems it had not worked. This hamas people funded by iran Qatar, Syria and turkey are hell bent on exterminating israelis. They are actively sabotaging the two state solution.

1 Like

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Moniya4Real(m): 9:38pm On Oct 07, 2023
Collateral damage -yes. But if your assumption happens to be true.. which I doubt it is. Then, Israel is a useless country for allowing such to happen to its citizens

obiekunie01:

you don't know MOSSAD bro.

and i guess you never heard of the phrase 'collateral damage for greater good'.

LET ME ALSO REMIND YOU THAT YOU CANT ENTER ISRAEL WITH A NEEDLE WITHOUT YOU BEING CAUGHT EVEN BEFORE YOU COME NEAR THEIR BORDER.

That's how good MOSSAD is. And they have never been caught sleeping on their oars.
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Realguyman1(m): 9:38pm On Oct 07, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Lol.

Bros, we have gone past the days when Israel could massacre Palestinians and the rest of the world will just return to watching tv afterwards. Israel might have the capacity to wipe off Palestine as you've insinuated, but this particular battle get K-leg.

Muslims all over the world are not going to sit down and watch that drama repeat itself this time. That, I can assure you
At the bolded, but Muslims all over the world can watch them attacks and kill innocent citizens in Israel right? What u are trying to say is that Muslims all over the world are in support of them carrying out this wicked act, abi?

U guys should continue until nemesis will catch up with u guys. U guys think Israel is norhern Nigeria where u guys can commit all sort of atrocities and go scort free with it, abi? Only time will tell.

1 Like

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by olatunjithomas(m): 9:39pm On Oct 07, 2023
Truthday:
Israel is doing down

I'm afraid you won't live to see that happen.
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by ruffDiamond: 9:39pm On Oct 07, 2023
Roboto11:

Which rapture?

velociraptor .ever heard of it grin

1 Like

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by BoldBrainz(m): 9:40pm On Oct 07, 2023
Realguyman1:
At the bolded, but Muslims all over the world can watch them attacks and kill innocent citizens in Israel right? What u are trying to say is that Muslims all over the world are in support of them carrying out this wicked act, abi?

Do I have to be the one telling you😂?

Haven't you seen almost all the muslim nations reacting in support of Palestine through out today?
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by LikeAking: 9:40pm On Oct 07, 2023
CJStarz:
Israel rejected Christ. This is but a little sign of what's yet to befall them, though military mights they are. Armageddon is loading, when nations of the earth will surround Israel to wipe them off the face of the earth. And then the Bible prophesied that 'Israel will call upon Him whom they pierced ' Remember they rejected and crucified Jesus, accepting that His Blood shall be upon them and their children's heads. What hatred can cause! Jesus told them their house is left for them desolate.He came unto His own, and His own received Him not! Now, when they are surrounded to be exterminated,they will have no other choice to call upon Jesus.....the Stone which the builders rejected! And the Bible records that God will fight for them from Heaven and wipe out all their enemies.
For now,these guys be dealing with them...,bv

Shut up!
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Edusouls(m): 9:44pm On Oct 07, 2023
CJStarz:
Israel rejected Christ. This is but a little sign of what's yet to befall them, though military mights they are. Armageddon is loading, when nations of the earth will surround Israel to wipe them off the face of the earth. And then the Bible prophesied that 'Israel will call upon Him whom they pierced ' Remember they rejected and crucified Jesus, accepting that His Blood shall be upon them and their children's heads. What hatred can cause! Jesus told them their house is left for them desolate.He came unto His own, and His own received Him not! Now, when they are surrounded to be exterminated,they will have no other choice to call upon Jesus.....the Stone which the builders rejected! And the Bible records that God will fight for them from Heaven and wipe out all their enemies.
For now,these guys be dealing with them...,bv
bro leave religious beliefs God is not a partial God he won’t fight for any Isreal, Isreal have murdered thousands of Palestine civilians over the years while their evil western supporters kept mute and turned a blind eye to their carnage, Abby Palestines no be human beings? Isreal is paying heavily for their sins, after this Isreal won’t be same again forever, they would go down and God won’t even look at them

2 Likes

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:44pm On Oct 07, 2023
Edusouls:
Were are brainwashed religious fanatics fools all over nairaland shouting Isreal is God’s own nation and is invisible to harm, see how a rag tag hamas from Gaza enclave infiltrated into Isreal overnight and captured thousands of civilians and military, and humiliated Isreal, Isreal is going down fast after this Isreal would no longer be the same
Change your weed supplier.
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Jagabanarmy: 9:45pm On Oct 07, 2023
Truthday:
I have i have over 200 images of destruction causes by Hamas. Those guys tried ooo
Hamas will pay a heavy price.. Mark my word. This is unprovoked attack on the state of Israel
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Realguyman1(m): 9:48pm On Oct 07, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Do I have to be the one telling you😂?

Haven't you seen almost all the muslim nations reacting in support of Palestine through out today?
OK, now I understand u better. But Israel is not norhern Nigeria where those guys can commit all manners of atrocities and go scort free with it. Only time will tell.
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by AngelicBeing: 9:49pm On Oct 07, 2023
sad
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Edusouls(m): 9:50pm On Oct 07, 2023
Realguyman1:

U guys should continue until nemesis will catch up with u guys. U guys think Israel is norhern Nigeria where u guys can commit all sort of atrocities and go scort free with it, abi? Only time will tell.
hei shut up u fool ,Isreal have massacred thousands of Palestine civilians , women, children, including pregnant women over the years, while their evil western supporters keep mute and turn a blind eye to their evil, abby Palestines no be human beings? Isreal is going down, they don hear am, they re paying heavily for their sins
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Aremson14(m): 9:51pm On Oct 07, 2023
Jagabanarmy:

Hamas will pay a heavy price.. Mark my word. This is unprovoked attack on the state of Israel
Very well but this opens the gate for a lot of things… The us is having a fall out small small… they need to stop playing the victim card every time.
On the other hand Iran.Russia.Saudi.N,Korea.China would look at this and say well well well look at the Us “always playing the victim card” supporting Israel. The Us worst nightmare is the unification of these countries
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by AuthorMan: 9:52pm On Oct 07, 2023
SMoh247:
cool

US Army General wearing skirt and openly gay

Jerusalem now gay capital

Are you saying being a Muslim comes with senselessness?

You are just disgracing yourself and your religion upandan Nairaland.

Go back to History.

Google the "six days war" and your eyes will clear from your emotional day dreaming.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War

Click on the link above and borrow some sense.

As Small as Israel was as a nation, she won a war against 5/6Arab nations. In six days, the Arab nations started begging Israel and calling on the United Nations to appease Israel.

Israel conquered lots of the lands of these nations and when Egypt became an ally of Israel in the 80s, Israel gave them back their land. Since 1967 the land was given back in the 80s.
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Emilo(m): 9:52pm On Oct 07, 2023
Aremson14:

I agree Israel disobeyed every agreement but as I said it is the innocent Gazans mostly that will suffer the injury the most

Someone mentioned in BBC just now that over 10 years Israel has killed over 400 Palestines and nobody did anything. Israel need to come down from their high horse and begin to talk of real peace deal. My Palestine friend here in Canada explained a lot to me.
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by useni1: 9:53pm On Oct 07, 2023
Hedonisco:
With all the blitz of thousands of Hamas rockets fired and so-called infiltrations, Israeli death toll is less than 100. More people die in any random Fulani attack on Benue or Plateau communities.

That should draw commendation for Israel's super effective defence systems.

By the time Israel's righteous vengeance on these Islamic fuckers is over, even Palestinian lifestock would bemoan this wrath of God upon them. Their doubts would be totally cleared. No fucking doubt.

Irritants.
mumu. That casualties will be over 1,000 by tomorrow. Israel won't have any choice but to confess they lost thousands of their citizens. They have been disgraced in front of the global audience by bicycle riders Hamas.
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Pythagoras001: 9:53pm On Oct 07, 2023
Moniya4Real:
Forget your assumptions bro cos All intelligence are capable of failing sometimes. Na wa for you o! So, you think a state of Israel that values the life of every citizen would think of toying with their lives cos of that POSSIBLE absurd reason you mentioned up here. Israel is not Nigeria remember?. The only solution to their never- ending crisis is a ‘two state solution’ but unfortunately, Neither side wants to compromise.

israel had made several compromise. Every time they refuse israel expands because of population growth. The hamas guys want israel out of the territory or exterminated by all means. There are two faction in Palestine, the other faction are open to the two state solution but hamas funded by some Arab countries is adamant. They have the false believe or rather purely delusional that someday they would take over the entire land.
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by ibinaboonline: 9:55pm On Oct 07, 2023
What I know is that hamas isn't stupid enough to just randomly launch a confrontation of this scale just because of the aqsa mosque issue. Mark my words, there's more to this attack, and they'll unfold gradually or speedily. Something must have given them the backbone to do this. Israel better be cautious. Perhaps, Iran finally have their nuke and is just looking to use Palestine to do what it has always fantasied of doing. Whatever it is, Israel better be close to their God, or military might may fail them.
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by CJStarz: 9:56pm On Oct 07, 2023
Thank yiut,bro.
LikeAking:

Shut up!
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by CJStarz: 9:58pm On Oct 07, 2023
Edusouls:
bro leave religious beliefs God is not a partial God he won’t fight for any Isreal, Isreal have murdered thousands of Palestine civilians over the years while their evil western supporters kept mute and turned a blind eye to their carnage, Abby Palestines no be human beings? Isreal is paying heavily for their sins, after this Isreal won’t be same again forever, they would go down and God won’t even look at them
It's well,bro. All are God's children.
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by prizeless(m): 9:58pm On Oct 07, 2023
The one you once heard about
Roboto11:

Which rapture?

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by brightDdon(m): 9:58pm On Oct 07, 2023
Truthday:
I have i have over 200 images of destruction causes by Hamas. Those guys tried ooo

Wait till this time tomorrow

Or don't worry I'll call your attention to the scores by this time tomorrow.
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by olayinka63: 9:59pm On Oct 07, 2023
Hedonisco:
With all the blitz of thousands of Hamas rockets fired and so-called infiltrations, Israeli death toll is less than 100. More people die in any random Fulani attack on Benue or Plateau communities.

By the time Israel's righteous vengeance on these Islamic fuckers is over, even Palestinian lifestock would bemoan this wrath of God upon them. Their doubts would be totally cleared. No fucking doubt.

Irritants.
Tell us what is paining you. Let just remove Muslims being Palestinian and see if you will till have any pain left. Fool of you think Israeli Jewish loves Christian?
I thought you people were screaming Ukraine is weak and they need support against Russia. So is Palestine not weak against Israel too? Abi you are not aware of Israeli oppression for years. I expect sensible people to support the weak the way they do for Ukraine against Russia. But the weaker entity this time around are Muslim and then they don't need support.
Prophecy from Prophet Muhammad pbuh is that at the end Muslims will conquer this Israeli. There may be heavy casualties for many years, but the end is that Israeli will be defeated. So cry, you still have more.

1 Like

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by eepeepook: 9:59pm On Oct 07, 2023
Well, if humans are the brains of the operation, lapses are sure to happen. One can’t stay on guard 100% of the time.
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by useni1: 10:00pm On Oct 07, 2023
jeeqaa7:
Israel needed a reason to smite hammas
Keep deceiving yourself until Hezbollah wipes Israel from the map. Israel is a toothless dog who win wars with media propaganda. Even the Nigerian super falcon will destroy the Israeli army in totality
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by motayoayinde: 10:00pm On Oct 07, 2023
Hedonisco:

Irritants.

ISLAMOPHOBE ALLOWING HATE TO TYPE FOR HIM RATHER THAN COMMON SENSE.

YOU'RE REALLY PAINED OVER WHAT'S HAPPENED TO YOUR TERRORIST DARLINGS.

YOU REALLY THINK HAMAS AND PALESTINIANS IN GENERAL ARE SCARED OF DEATH AT THIS POINT?

ONE ISRAELI DEATH IS MORE PAINFUL TO ISRAEL THAN 100 DEATHS IS TO PALESTINE (who are martyrs anyway).

ISRAEL HAS SUFFERED AN IRREPARABLE REPUTATIONAL DAMAGE OVER THIS.

MORE FREEDOM FIGHTERS WILL BE EMBOLDENED.

1 Like

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Aremson14(m): 10:00pm On Oct 07, 2023
Emilo:

Someone mentioned in BBC just now that over 10 years Israel has killed over 400 Palestines and nobody did anything. Israel need to come down from their high horse and begin to talk of real peace deal. My Palestine friend here in Canada explained a lot to me.
I agree 100% isreal has been in the wrong,, unfortunately humans will always be sentimental… not everyone has access to this information,, remember majority of info/news people get is from the “west”

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Canadian PM Trudeau High On Cocaine, Plane Loaded With Drugs - Vohra / China Flies 19 Nuke Bombers and Fighter Jets Into Taiwan Air Space (Pix) / "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.