Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Narrate Your Worst Kissing Experience - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Narrate Your Worst Kissing Experience (22312 Views)

The Worst Kissing Experience Ever… / Tell Us About Your Worst Kissing Experience / "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Narrate Your Worst Kissing Experience by bestman09(m): 3:24pm On Oct 11, 2023
sad
Re: Narrate Your Worst Kissing Experience by yungwilly(m): 3:24pm On Oct 11, 2023
I’m here to read and learn.
Re: Narrate Your Worst Kissing Experience by IbileIfe: 3:27pm On Oct 11, 2023
When the now famous celebrity gossip blogger, Linda Ikeji kissed me in Moremi Hall when she was a student of the University of Lagos (UNILAG) and I could not respond. I did not even hug her.
I regret not hugging and smooching.her till today.

5 Likes

Re: Narrate Your Worst Kissing Experience by Henri244: 3:29pm On Oct 11, 2023
My neighbors daughter, 21 yo. We kissed passionately for about 10 seconds and all of a sudden she stopped without saying a word. I couldn't ask her why. She left without saying why. But we were still friends afterwards.
Till today I keep wondering why she stopped halfway

2 Likes

Re: Narrate Your Worst Kissing Experience by Chetas81(m): 3:29pm On Oct 11, 2023
THE ONE I BANG HARDER ALMOST KILLED ME WITH KISS WHEN SHE'S ABOUT TO OFFLOAD THE TRUCK
Re: Narrate Your Worst Kissing Experience by AZControversial(m): 3:31pm On Oct 11, 2023
smiley
Re: Narrate Your Worst Kissing Experience by AZControversial(m): 3:33pm On Oct 11, 2023
smiley

My first was the worst...... we were practically eating each other's lips.

2 Likes

Re: Narrate Your Worst Kissing Experience by cydophobia(m): 3:34pm On Oct 11, 2023
Differential equation ba? cheesy

Continue.

Meritjoshua:
eight girls so far. I'm different from other guys grin

1 Like

Re: Narrate Your Worst Kissing Experience by Munzy14(m): 3:37pm On Oct 11, 2023
Zonefree:

Not surprised.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You never tire

1 Like

Re: Narrate Your Worst Kissing Experience by AfroKnight: 3:38pm On Oct 11, 2023
She had Bad breath.

Fine girl o

Omooo

And she kept trying to kiss me. Everything I felt for the girl died that day. I couldn’t handle the bad smell. I just couldn’t.

Till today, when I see fine ladies, I sometimes imagine them having bad breath.

7 Likes

Re: Narrate Your Worst Kissing Experience by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 11, 2023
Me was with this old lady in church, after every church service she'd go around hugging everyone, but when it came to me and other youngsters in the church she'd hug and kiss them on the lips.

Every Sunday service I'd always come up with an escape plan after the service, but someway somehow, she'd always find a way to get to me to give me that hug and the most uncomfortable kiss ever on my lips.

At first I thought I was the only one trying to escape from the kiss, only to find out that other church youths also felt uncomfortable with it... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Narrate Your Worst Kissing Experience by 6ixVille: 3:41pm On Oct 11, 2023
Never had a bad kissing experience. I would jus know if ure kiss worthy.
Re: Narrate Your Worst Kissing Experience by iamtardey: 3:42pm On Oct 11, 2023
She had a garlic smell breathe… I told her she took offense and one other thing led to this other thing and it was a break up. …. Just how do your breathe smell like garlic how how
Re: Narrate Your Worst Kissing Experience by Otolomo1(m): 3:42pm On Oct 11, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[center][/center][center][/center]
[center][/center][center][/center][center][/center][center][/center][center][/center] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[center][/center] grin grin angry[center][/center][center][/center][center][/center][center][/center][center][/center] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry angry angry grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[center][/center][center][/center][center][/center][center][/center][center][/center] angry angry grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin angry angry angry
Meritjoshua:
Mine was with a girl with big lips. She was my classmate. It happned in 2016 inside the school hall.

I didn't know the girl was a novice she didn't know how to kiss. She ended up biting my lips
Re: Narrate Your Worst Kissing Experience by Shedrill(m): 3:44pm On Oct 11, 2023
KnowledgePower7:
Omo there was this babe that I kissed at my friends birthday party based on truth or dare. She was so impressed with my kissing skills kiss that she told her bestie that I'm a very good kisser. That her bestie sef sexy pass her grin

After a couple mins go by as I don move on dey with my niggas dey gist then this same chick just come tap me say she wan see me. We come go balcony then she no waste time we begin small talk then kiss again.

This time it was more hotter and sloppy with tongues tongue. Omo she got so honry grin grin

Then her bestie come open the balcony door and me and the girl codedly act like say nothing happened. Her bestie look me come smile ike say she catch us..she know wetin be dey sup.

The girl now excuses herself and goes back to the party. Next thing I know, that her bestie comes back to the balcony, close the door and tells me that she heard I'm a great kisser...
I laugh...she no waste time she go straight to the point
Omo naso I kiss her bestie shocked shocked
Lord have mercy!!! Her bestie Sabi kiss I swear my prick wan burst out my jeans...
This girl tongue was long, clean, sloppy juicy and thick😋

Brooo, the other girl then came back open balcony door and saw her bestie kissing with me. I codedly act like say nothing happened.
Although I can see her face looking angry
She then called her bestie that their taxi is waiting outside

Shame no even gree me collect their numbers cry
Omo as the 2 girls comot, next thing I saw from the balcony both of them arguing and yelling at each other downstairs because of me.. grin grin

I have more kiss experience and trust me if you kiss a girl good. Her pussy will be all wet and ready for some warm penetration.

Fiction. You wish

1 Like

Re: Narrate Your Worst Kissing Experience by Munzy14(m): 3:45pm On Oct 11, 2023
KnowledgePower7:
Omo there was this babe that I kissed at my friends birthday party based on truth or dare. She was so impressed with my kissing skills kiss that she told her bestie that I'm a very good kisser. That her bestie sef sexy pass her grin

After a couple mins go by as I don move on dey with my niggas dey gist then this same chick just come tap me say she wan see me. We come go balcony then she no waste time we begin small talk then kiss again.

This time it was more hotter and sloppy with tongues tongue. Omo she got so honry grin grin

Then her bestie come open the balcony door and me and the girl codedly act like say nothing happened. Her bestie look me come smile ike say she catch us..she know wetin be dey sup.

The girl now excuses herself and goes back to the party. Next thing I know, that her bestie comes back to the balcony, close the door and tells me that she heard I'm a great kisser...
Lord have mercy!!! Her bestie Sabi kiss I swear my prick wan burst out my jeans...

Brooo, the other girl then came back open balcony door and saw her bestie kissing with me. I codedly act like say nothing happened.

Omo as the 2 girls comot, next thing I saw from the balcony both of them arguing and yelling at each other downstairs because of me.. grin grin

I have more kiss experience and trust me if you kiss a girl good. Her pussy will be all wet and ready for some warm penetration.

Where did you watch this Series?

Telemundo, Televista, bollywood choose one?🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Narrate Your Worst Kissing Experience by Otolomo1(m): 3:47pm On Oct 11, 2023
Peele... At this your age still they narrate movie
Oya what is the tittle of the movie
KnowledgePower7:

1 Like

Re: Narrate Your Worst Kissing Experience by KnowledgePower7: 3:48pm On Oct 11, 2023
Munzy14:

Where did you watch this Series?

Telemundo, Televista, bollywood choose one?🤣🤣🤣
Just because your life is boring as hell
Don't mean other people are not living life.

I don't need to prove anything
Who are you? Lol I give no bleeps if you think it's real or fake. It doesn't add any kobo to my account.
Re: Narrate Your Worst Kissing Experience by Munzy14(m): 4:01pm On Oct 11, 2023
KnowledgePower7:

Don't mean other people are not living life.

I don't need to prove anything
Who are you? Lol I give no bleeps if you think it's real or fake. It doesn't add any kobo to my account.
Truth is bitter like Odogwu bitters
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oga Telemundo

4 Likes

Re: Narrate Your Worst Kissing Experience by Puss360(f): 4:06pm On Oct 11, 2023
Gofwane:
Don't know if I'm the only one that hates kissing. I find it hard to kiss. My mind will just be telling me "do you know how many d!cks and cum don enter this mouth" ? shocked
grin grin grin your mind is rotten cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Narrate Your Worst Kissing Experience by enemyofprogress: 4:07pm On Oct 11, 2023
KnowledgePower7:

Edit:

I understand why people will find it hard to believe my story. They say it's fiction it's not real, it's a movie..
And you haven't had luck with women
Doesn't mean my own life should be boring.

I no blame una...infact I pity una grin

wehdone. Mr Ramsey Noah

3 Likes

Re: Narrate Your Worst Kissing Experience by Lastmankc(m): 4:07pm On Oct 11, 2023
KnowledgePower7:

Edit:

I understand why people will find it hard to believe my story. They say it's fiction it's not real, it's a movie..
And you haven't had luck with women
Doesn't mean my own life should be boring.

I no blame una...infact I pity una grin

So having luck with women is now an achievement? This guy is bragging about kissing different women.Foolish people too much for this country.I can't imagine that some guys we be bragging about sleeping and kissing multiple women as an achievement.We have many problems in this country.

6 Likes

Re: Narrate Your Worst Kissing Experience by obinna58(m): 4:07pm On Oct 11, 2023
Samantha124:
Me was with this old lady in church, after every church service she'd go around hugging everyone, but when it came to me and other youngsters in the church she'd hug and kiss them on the lips.

Every Sunday service I'd always come up with an escape plan after the service, but someway somehow, she'd always find a way to get to me to give me that hug and the most uncomfortable kiss ever on my lips.

At first I thought I was the only one trying to escape from the kiss, only to find out that other church youths also felt uncomfortable with it... grin grin grin
Hide and seek
Tell us about the men wey kiss you not this, we’re not interested in garbage talks

Abi a guy never kiss you before
Re: Narrate Your Worst Kissing Experience by ibawon(m): 4:10pm On Oct 11, 2023
Her lips were as hard and rough as Olumo rock

1 Like

Re: Narrate Your Worst Kissing Experience by Gabangel(m): 4:10pm On Oct 11, 2023
Me, what can I say? the last time I kissed was the year 2000. Since then, person pikin go look me tell me say e no dey kiss because e no just like am. Then the last time (which was this year o, 23 years later) wey I for change this dry spell, mood been dey o, I come use style smell my mouth, I remember say I never brush teeth for the past two days... No be me go use my hand spoil my career. I just dodge the girl, do like say something dey worry me, come run from the room. Worse part, that day, I come dey find my toothbrush and toothpaste, e just miss, like say somebody bin plan for me.

1 Like

Re: Narrate Your Worst Kissing Experience by superjaks(m): 4:11pm On Oct 11, 2023
Mine was a very horrible experience 😭

Sometime in 2020 when COVID curfew was getting relaxed, I invited a girl I was toasting on the phone to my house to help release COVID stress 😬

I started with smooching then proceed to kissing her... behold ladies and gentlemen, what I experienced that day nearly end my life😭

That girl mouth stinks like gutter, I couldn't cope

Don't ask me if I later knack or not 😕

3 Likes

Re: Narrate Your Worst Kissing Experience by Hezmatosky: 4:11pm On Oct 11, 2023
Sex itself is a dirty food. That's why it's ment for adults who can withstand every nonsense. Not for kids. No matter how mouth be, it can never be like nyasgh

3 Likes

Re: Narrate Your Worst Kissing Experience by obinna58(m): 4:15pm On Oct 11, 2023
Gabangel:
Me, what can I say? the last time I kissed was the year 2000. Since then, person pikin go look me tell me say e no dey kiss because e no just like am. Then the last time (which was this year o, 23 years later) wey I for change this dry spell, mood been dey o, I come use style smell my mouth, I remember say I never brush teeth for the past two days... No be me go use my hand spoil my career. I just dodge the girl, do like say something dey worry me, come run from the room. Worse part, that day, I come dey find my toothbrush and toothpaste, e just miss, like say somebody bin plan for me.
grin you for run am like that, be yourself na
Re: Narrate Your Worst Kissing Experience by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 11, 2023
I've never had any bad experience with a man.
obinna58:

Hide and seek
Tell us about the men wey kiss you not this, we’re not interested in garbage talks

Abi a guy never kiss you before
Re: Narrate Your Worst Kissing Experience by NACE13: 4:21pm On Oct 11, 2023
This one happened last year. I brushed after having breakfast, so my neighbour's little sister came around and we gisted for few minutes before I teased her. We locked lips passionately but something was off; She was trying to do it like those foreign movies where both actors rush each other in a hot moment. She was doing the wrong thing at the right time. I was stylishly using my lips to slow hers down. Then I slightly opened my eyes only to see hers wide open and I was like "Do people kiss passionately with their eyes wide open?" It was not working for me so I went second base on her before we were interrupted by a phone call.

After the call, she asked me what I ate before she came, and I asked her why the question and she said my mouth tasted like grape. I don't know if that's a compliment or polite insult After that incident, I changed to Colgate toothpaste.

In the end, we both didn't enjoy each other's lips as imagined.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Narrate Your Worst Kissing Experience by Pharaoh4rin(m): 4:25pm On Oct 11, 2023
Meritjoshua:
eight girls so far. I'm different from other guys grin

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships / Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? / My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.