Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,194 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) (59915 Views)

How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns / Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) / Woman Buys Lookalike Sexdoll For Her High Libido Partner (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by 8stargeneral: 11:04pm On Oct 14, 2023
May God answer them

Major priority in women is marriage

1 Like

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Jeon(f): 11:04pm On Oct 14, 2023
Majesty7:

Did you read my comment before you quoted me back? If you can't understand simple submission then you are not worthy to keep as pet not to talk of partner.

How did making sacrifice to protect anything you love relates to Adam Oshiomole? Are you sure you are okay?

You thought I only heard rubbish from ordinary women. So I gave a virtuous woman with wealth and riches and alot of sacrifices as an example.

7 Likes

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Entanglement: 11:05pm On Oct 14, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Video of single ladies in wedding gowns praying for a life partner before the end of this year

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLaBIgNTcp8

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CyXeZ5bLgRd/?igshid=NjIwNzIyMDk2Mg==
Point of correction!
Retired repented ashawo, hook up ladies, my man must have 5 figure, my man must be 6.blabla inch tall, my man must be God fearing.
In wedding gowns praying for an ediot ( simp) to locate them before the end of this year undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by arsenwise: 11:06pm On Oct 14, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
A beautiful girl like me?

God forbid I do dis undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

DEY PLAY

1 Like

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by LoveJesus87(m): 11:09pm On Oct 14, 2023
tonytony208:

Hanty evening newspaper, not everyone in marriage is regretting. Many in marriage are enjoying themselves and will never want to leave their husbands for anything.

Because you are unfortunate to find a good partner or too unreasonable to settle with a good person doesn't mean every other person shares in your misfortune.
u get time to dey answer the condemned idiot sha

1 Like

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Jeon(f): 11:14pm On Oct 14, 2023
komzy589:
I know an unfortunate person when I see one.

Well done Sir Revelation.

8 Likes

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Majesty7: 11:15pm On Oct 14, 2023
Jeon:

You thought I only heard rubbish from ordinary women. So I gave a virtuous woman with wealth and riches and alot of sacrifices as an example.

Go to bed. Nobody that is making sacrifice to keep something they cherish will open her mouth to tell you rubbish. You are obviously a kid.

And when we talk about virtuous women, we are not talking about prostitutes. If you want to give example of wealthy virtuous women, mention, Alakija and the rest and not harlots who married because their partners were rich. Thank you and good night

8 Likes

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Okechinwadike: 11:16pm On Oct 14, 2023
irony of life. when I de here the look for wife
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Akalia(m): 11:17pm On Oct 14, 2023
libertyfather:
unessesary , married ones sef looking for a way out...see them praying as hell when they get the man next is frustrate his peaceful life
Bro I swear down. Women no get joy in marriage.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Georgejeez: 11:17pm On Oct 14, 2023
Zonefree:

The good Lord does not patronise foolishness.

In a sane world, all the ladies in that video should be arrested and prosecuted!
grin grin grin๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ wetin reach so ?

Anyway the Governors should tow the line of the Kano state Gomina , by organising Mass Marriages for single ladies above 30 years old
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by odikomo1(m): 11:17pm On Oct 14, 2023
Africa my Africa!
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by loswhite(m): 11:18pm On Oct 14, 2023
You mean praying for a wealthy man to come marry them......lol. useless species
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Jeon(f): 11:19pm On Oct 14, 2023
Majesty7:

Go to bed. Nobody that is making sacrifice to keep something they cherish will open her mouth to tell you rubbish. You are obviously a kid.

And when we talk about virtuous women, we are not talking about prostitutes. If you want to give example of wealthy virtuous women, mention, Alakija and the rest and not harlots who married because their partners were rich. Thank you and good night

You have nothing to talk about.
Men of this generation don't deserve no virtuous woman or submissive woman if they're not one themselves/ can't keep such Women/ and they don't value such women.

Who patronize the harlots?,they are dirty as hell themselves .

And Women shouldn't go for love, those before us did way more than the Messiah, and what was their rewards? Getting divorce, dealing with hypertension left and right, fear of diseases, accepting numerous Sidechicks, getting disrespected, kicked out of the the house, abandoned with children in poverty. And they are regretting their mistakes .

9 Likes

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Jerry299: 11:25pm On Oct 14, 2023
Honesty I think you are pained.

First your claims are not backed by facts just rants

Jeon:

Laugh wants to kill me, uncle morning newspaper .
How will women enjoy marriage with those things.
before and after child birth /body changing because of sufferness, stress ,unnecessary aging process, lack peace of mind, husband cheating with excuses still claimed rights. she keeping up with chores x2 of the ones she was used when single, no freedom ,no personal time or space of her own . Career might be destroyed.

It must not be me. I am very fortunate in life.

There's nothing like good partner or good person. If there's, nothing like marriage crashing or domestic violence, thieves,rapist,abusers or any crimes .

I won't lie, most women are regretting it.
Some blamed themselves, while others said " They regrets to follow love"
. If those women were very happy with Marriage, would they think/say such words?.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Nehyooh(m): 11:26pm On Oct 14, 2023
BloodyDoe:
God forbid... The same marriage wey some of us dey dodge. Spit
Just dey play cool

1 Like

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by TwentyOnePilots(m): 11:26pm On Oct 14, 2023
libertyfather:
unessesary , married ones sef looking for a way out...see them praying as hell when they get the man next is frustrate his peaceful life

.... I wish I could like this your post like a million times. grin

1 Like

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Jeon(f): 11:27pm On Oct 14, 2023
Jerry299:
Honesty I think you are pained.

First your claims are not backed by facts just rants

Why are some of us trying so hard to deny the truth when it's right in front of our faces? .

8 Likes

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by FreeBiafra2018(m): 11:30pm On Oct 14, 2023
tonytony208:

Hanty evening newspaper, not everyone in marriage is regretting. Many in marriage are enjoying themselves and will never want to leave their husbands for anything.

Because you are unfortunate to find a good partner or too unreasonable to settle with a good person doesn't mean every other person shares in your misfortune.
Some of you are so irritating with your awful attitude, this girl may have said what does not suit your opinion or understanding but what she said is really not so bad to attract such unpleasant and insolent words from you.

Some of the remarks you made about her shows you don't know anything about her; she stays in same area with me and she's a very beautiful young girl if you care to know.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by fortunechy(m): 11:30pm On Oct 14, 2023
Old news...

Meanwhile,they don't need prayer they need character adjustment...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Basicend: 11:31pm On Oct 14, 2023
kernniejay:
The truth is that many of them are only looking for either poverty alleviation program or someone to rescue them from shame or family pressure.

That's it. They won't work on their useless materialistic and manipulative attitudes. .

Any man that enters their cobweb now, na to choke life out of him and squeeze him. .

They don't have character. . Most of them. . Useless witches.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by funkemary(f): 11:37pm On Oct 14, 2023
[quote author=pansophist post=126399084]May God grant them their heart desires.

Amen

1 Like

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by highchief1: 11:43pm On Oct 14, 2023
BloodyDoe:
God forbid... The same marriage wey some of us dey dodge. Spit
they dodged it when they were in ur age.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by IyaTola: 11:50pm On Oct 14, 2023
pansophist:
May God grant them their heart desires.

With the economy that is so bad, majority of Nigerian men are simply broke. A broke man doesn't think of marriage, and even these women won't want one.

Even is a man earns 500k naira monthly, he'll be living extremely frugal to make the family float. And as Nigeria doesn't have plan for anybody, the future is simply bleak for Nigerians.

Hate speech arrest this man.
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by IyaTola: 11:52pm On Oct 14, 2023
How old are you?
Sheistoopretty:
A beautiful girl like me?

God forbid I do dis undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
grin

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by billyG(m): 11:52pm On Oct 14, 2023
They are just making a mockery of themselves.
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by gbagyiza: 11:53pm On Oct 14, 2023
Jeon:

Laugh wants to kill me, uncle morning newspaper .
How will women enjoy marriage with those things.
before and after child birth /body changing because of sufferness, stress ,unnecessary aging process, lack peace of mind, husband cheating with excuses still claimed rights. she keeping up with chores x2 of the ones she was used when single, no freedom ,no personal time or space of her own . Career might be destroyed.

It must not be me. I am very fortunate in life.

There's nothing like good partner or good person. If there's, nothing like marriage crashing or domestic violence, thieves,rapist,abusers or any crimes .

I won't lie, most women are regretting it.
Some blamed themselves, while others said " They regrets to follow love"
. If those women were very happy with Marriage, would they think/say such words?.

Did anybody force them into marriage? Moreover, See your sisters praying for husbands which is contrary to your claim.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by IbnB: 12:09am On Oct 15, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Video of single ladies in wedding gowns praying for a life partner before the end of this year

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLaBIgNTcp8

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CyXeZ5bLgRd/?igshid=NjIwNzIyMDk2Mg==

See as them fugly shocked
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by 1Sharon(f): 12:15am On Oct 15, 2023
Vision101:
1Sharon grin

@me
You are laughing on this serious issue grin

It's the wedding gowns that off me

1 Like

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Eriokanmi: 12:18am On Oct 15, 2023
kernniejay:
The truth is that many of them are only looking for either poverty alleviation program or someone to rescue them from shame or family pressure.
I differ. Look again and see how good-looking some of them are. You don't need a magician to identify starving and successful ladies. There are many career women who are still single. Truly there are single men but how many of them are responsible? Such category of women just can't settle for anyhow men all because they needed husbands. They need to pray to God.

Don't think all of them led a wayward life. I know of 2 women who were dumped by their fiancรฉ. They never double dated. The man just left and married another woman after years of courtship. One of them is still single till today and age isn't on her side anymore.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by AllDModsAreMaad: 12:18am On Oct 15, 2023
Jeon:

And it saves me from predators like you. It is very good to be ugly.

If truly you're the one on your DP and you keep hitting on men like some of your fellows here, then you are nothing but a hug ly being.

But if you're different and you have that virtue of a real woman, then you're truly a beautiful lady with a beautiful soul.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Ezyp(m): 12:23am On Oct 15, 2023
The funny thing is all those ladies has guys on their DM. But they are waiting and praying for the 1% high value man who doesn't want them.

Ideally, on no circumstances should a lady be searching for husband. There a lot of single men out there but these ladies won't settle.

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Nobody: 12:26am On Oct 15, 2023
It's alright... it's good they admitted they need husband.

I see husband coming

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ukrainian Couple Join Fight To Defend Their Country Hours After Their Wedding / 20 Signs You Are Falling In Love!!! / Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.