Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,002 members, 7,835,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) (60014 Views)

How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns / Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) / Woman Buys Lookalike Sexdoll For Her High Libido Partner (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by sageb: 12:31am On Oct 15, 2023
seriously 😂
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Lincton: 12:40am On Oct 15, 2023
May Almighty God grant their hearts desire

1 Like

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Eriokanmi: 12:44am On Oct 15, 2023
Bigseven:
things of the Lord are foolish to the unwise. Marriage might not be a problem to you or your family. But trust me you don’t want to see a family that non is married and they are getting old or a family that a pattern is following them from generation to another, in some cases is premature death that runs the family. So when you see people doing things beyond the normal then you should either pray with em or align with em or keep shussshh and pass. Because you don’t have idea what is happening in their secret life though they look happy outside. Jesus loves you brother
Don't mind Zonefree pls. He's being carnally-minded or one of the atheists out there. You've said it all in your post. To some, it's a generational curse. Some got jilted while courting and even engaged and their men eloped with another women. Some are career women who were supposed to get married on time but dedicated their time, chasing fortunes.

To buttress your point, there was a day when a colleague approached me at work, he said they don't clock 40 years in their family before they'd die. I told him his case won't be like that, that he should start rebuking it right away, with serious fasting and prayer. He was already approaching 40 then. I told him I'd join him in prayers. Today, he's over 50 years old, he's much older than me. 3 years ago, he told me he was going home to bury his sister. I asked, but what happened to her, he said she's the last born of the family, that she didn't have any known sickness, but just collapsed and died, just like that. I asked how old and he said 39+. She would soon celebrate 40 when she died. I now remembered what he once told me about their family. Their father died when he almost clocked 40 too. So, there are families who used to have such curse on them, which only prayer can remove.

About 8 years ago, I went to visit my brother in-law whose wife wasn't home when my family and I visited. By the time she came back we were already planning to leave. She said she was coming from her friend's place, that she's been in the hospital, terribly sick. She had cancer of the breast. I told her to give me her details, so we could pray for her. At that point, she was almost gone. The man of God to whom I presented her case said the Lord told him it had happened in their lineage before, that she'd not be the first person to have it but because it happened in past generations, they'd not know or trace it anywhere . He said she won't survive it cos she's gone already, only for her breath to seize that was remaining. He said if she had a daughter who was still a virgin, she should read a psalm of forgiveness of sin in an anointing oil and rub her body with it. The moment this was done, she passed on.

May God save us all from generational curses.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by NotoriousBiggyS: 12:46am On Oct 15, 2023
Theres nothing Spiritual here, Nigeria economy is hard, hence Men who are suppose to marry them cannot
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by blabulu2000: 12:52am On Oct 15, 2023
BloodyDoe:
God forbid... The same marriage wey some of us dey dodge. Spit

...yes....so that you can cash out.from.......

*The gods are very very wise.....

(Ask any kegite member for the interpretation )
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by KingRabota: 1:13am On Oct 15, 2023
Undiluted and Unadulterated Fact

Bigseven:
things of the Lord are foolish to the unwise. Marriage might not be a problem to you or your family. But trust me you don’t want to see a family that non is married and they are getting old or a family that a pattern is following them from generation to another, in some cases is premature death that runs the family. So when you see people doing things beyond the normal then you should either pray with em or align with em or keep shussshh and pass. Because you don’t have idea what is happening in their secret life though they look happy outside. Jesus loves you brother

1 Like

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by EBEk101(m): 1:16am On Oct 15, 2023
Sofria Jennyclay That always says broke men should stay away, I hope this won’t be the story grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by wrongnumber: 1:19am On Oct 15, 2023
Confused gender.

When they finally see the man, they will say he is not their spec.

God has stopped listening to the prayers of many ladies.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by abobote: 1:20am On Oct 15, 2023
My wife doesn't know how lucky she is, still she can't give me peace of mind

1 Like

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by mickyeddi(m): 1:36am On Oct 15, 2023
Yeye women. I'm sure there were guys that they ignored when they were younger because they wanted the baddest guys. Now that the bad guys have used and abandoned them clocking excess mileage down there, they want the good guys. Too late! Only guys that come in your life now will only do hit and run!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Desusi: 1:57am On Oct 15, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
A beautiful girl like me?

God forbid I do dis undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
It shows how ignorant you're. Life is not about beauty.There are thousands of beautiful women out there who would never married.That's why a consistent and ardent prayer is needed. Similarly, men with their ego centric, there are many rich men with wealth who not married. Why?All depends on the vow they have made with their creator while coming to this side of eternity.Pray that you would not be a spectator or onlookers while others are making it here.
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Bighead95(m): 2:02am On Oct 15, 2023
Omo this ladies fine oo

Can anyone help me with the church location??
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by madscientist88(m): 2:09am On Oct 15, 2023
milann:
is marriage a necessity?
look at the birds,termites and bees around you,what do you think? you think they reproduce just for fun?there is an order for every thing,even the north pole is married to the south pole,thats whats interesting,i believe there is more connected to our souls in marriage,i would like to think its necessary or procreation would never have been part of our existence be it polygamy or monogamy,it has something to do with population to cater for the earths well being.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Lexusgs430: 2:25am On Oct 15, 2023
Every man ''MUST'' be mandated to marry 7 wives........😜😉😁

All the wives ''MUST'' be gainfully employed......😜
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by adecz: 2:27am On Oct 15, 2023
Which mumu do these retired slay mamas
want to come and marry their tired and
wasted poohhssis❓❓❓☹️☹️☹️

1 Like

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by tachia406: 3:21am On Oct 15, 2023
I have taken time to follow you on this thread. You seem stubborn and assertive with your views and insecurities about marriage. You seem to dwell on failed marriage that were obviously built on materialism; worldly fantasies. You failed to take into account, numerous successful marriages even around you to find examples.

Your fears are already outlined in your comments above. I need not interrogate that. But you must understand that as a person, you have to create your comfort. It's daunting to get a faultless man out there. He's broke but handsome and caring. He's rich but lacks respect for his women and cheats. He's Godly but neither rich nor handsome and so on.

A virtuous woman, understands this and choose wisely what she can cope with and moves in. Waiting for a suitably ready-made life partner is a needless and timeless wait.

You have to free yourself from your abstract fantasies and get yourself a man. Even successful marriages are built on patience, understanding and forgiveness. If you say many women regret ever getting married, many are crying behind closed doors for having no man to themselves.
Jeon:

You have nothing to talk about.
Men of this generation don't deserve no virtuous woman or submissive woman if they're not one themselves/ can't keep such Women/ and they don't value such women.

Who patronize the harlots?,they are dirty as hell themselves .

And Women shouldn't go for love, those before us did way more than the Messiah, and what was their rewards? Getting divorce, dealing with hypertension left and right, fear of diseases, accepting numerous Sidechicks, getting disrespected, kicked out of the the house, abandoned with children in poverty. And they are regretting their mistakes .

1 Like

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Nahunger(m): 3:24am On Oct 15, 2023
kernniejay:
Sofria, Jennyclay pls take note.

Sofria, Jennyclay

Let me increase the volume 😁

1 Like

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Jeon(f): 3:29am On Oct 15, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:

If truly you're the one on your DP and you keep hitting on men like some of your fellows here, then you are nothing but a hug ly being.

But if you're different and you have that virtue of a real woman, then you're truly a beautiful lady with a beautiful soul.

I did rather be ugly OK.

7 Likes

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by TrainPark: 3:30am On Oct 15, 2023
Bigseven:

Kai... most of dem bitches were busy doing hookup and being boss chick's... and dem don leave behind
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Jeon(f): 3:35am On Oct 15, 2023
tachia406:
I have taken time to follow you on this thread. You seem stubborn and assertive with your views and insecurities about marriage. You seem to dwell on failed marriage that were obviously built on materialism; worldly fantasies. You failed to take into account, numerous successful marriages even around you to find examples.

Your fears are already outlined in your comments above. I need not interrogate that. But you must understand that as a person, you have to create your comfort. It's daunting to get a faultless man out there. He's broke but handsome and caring. He's rich but lacks respect for his women and cheats. He's Godly but neither rich nor handsome and so on.

A virtuous woman, understands this and choose wisely what she can cope with and moves in. Waiting for a suitably ready-made life partner is a needless and timeless wait.

You have to free yourself from your abstract fantasies and get yourself a man. Even successful marriages are built on patience, understanding and forgiveness. If you say many women regret ever getting married, many are crying behind closed doors for having no man to themselves.

The lies that was fed to the passed women and now some are saying "had I know" .

But is Black race, created for Marriage purposes only?.

7 Likes

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by rolams(m): 3:35am On Oct 15, 2023
Jeon:

Laugh wants to kill me, uncle morning newspaper .
How will women enjoy marriage with those things.
before and after child birth /body changing because of sufferness, stress ,unnecessary aging process, lack peace of mind, husband cheating with excuses still claimed rights. she keeping up with chores x2 of the ones she was used when single, no freedom ,no personal time or space of her own . Career might be destroyed.

It must not be me. I am very fortunate in life.

There's nothing like good partner or good person. If there's, nothing like marriage crashing or domestic violence, thieves,rapist,abusers or any crimes .

I won't lie, most women are regretting it.
Some blamed themselves, while others said " They regrets to follow love"
. If those women were very happy with Marriage, would they think/say such words?.

I pity you. Tell those regretting to go out of the marriage and hear their response. Move around those single mothers or divorcees and listen to their comments when they see those who are in marriage or their child misbehaving. You will understand better.

Concerning your body, do you think you will look smart till you die? Body aging is natural. Look at your boobs, why did it go down at some point without breastfeeding? You will hate the body you cherish now later.

As for the house cores, you must be lazy to have mentioned this as an excuse.

Have you ever felt angry with your colleagues or friends at work or school? If Yes, that you tells you that conflicts is natural and inevitable in a society.

You need to borrow better sense. I pray you don't regret your choice later.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Jeon(f): 3:44am On Oct 15, 2023
gbagyiza:

Did anybody force them into marriage? Moreover, See your sisters praying for husbands which is contrary to your claim.
No one forced them, they were so anxious about it like those women.

7 Likes

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by toxtimmy: 3:49am On Oct 15, 2023
Madness....

libertyfather:
unessesary , married ones sef looking for a way out...see them praying as hell when they get the man next is frustrate his peaceful life
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Jeon(f): 4:03am On Oct 15, 2023
Same over loaded bs.
You men trying so hard to convince shows that Marriage benefits Men a lot

Pity yourself.
rolams:

I pity you

Same thing they passed through, Those single mothers or divorcees were brave enough to come out from the bshits.
A divorcee and single women are viewed as failures, while those women that stayed in Marriage are heroes like sinachi,well no one is talking about her again why?.

Tell those regretting to go out of the marriage and hear their response. Move around those single mothers or divorcees and listen to their comments when they see those who are in marriage or their child misbehaving. You will understand better.

Do married men think the Women that were knocked down with 3 pregnancy will look smart and keep in fit till they die?. Why is there so many complains "ike she lost sexual alluring, I hate her the more, she can't control the fats blah blah blah "from them once their wives risk a life to push out a life?

Concerning your body, do you think you will look smart till you die? Body aging is natural. Look at your boobs, why did it go down at some point without breastfeeding? You will hate the body you cherish now later.

Slaves is what you all need in the first place.
The mentality of a Nigerian man
And as a woman be wise, don't waste your time doing house works, while he used his for a profitable investments. Cus you will later regret it.
As for the house cores, you must be lazy to have mentioned this as an excuse.

7 Likes

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by DrAkpamudehe: 4:04am On Oct 15, 2023
libertyfather:
unessesary , married ones sef looking for a way out...see them praying as hell when they get the man next is frustrate his peaceful life

The story of my once peaceful life undecided cry

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by DestinyNigga: 4:05am On Oct 15, 2023
Jeon:
So funny.
We still have traditional ladies good for modern guys.

I won't lie, those in marriage are regretting. This is what I always heard whenever I turned around.

We men are now becoming endangered species. Very soon u ladies will start kidnapping us cheesy We don't want a woman that will come and spoil our peaceful life. U better come and hold me tight before another babe does 😆😆 You are looking for husband, thus I have seen cheesy Pastor Rightousness over to you. Come and teach us about end time grin

1 Like

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by dadabashua1(m): 4:09am On Oct 15, 2023
Men are scums Dem,don enter war room... wahala.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by rolams(m): 4:11am On Oct 15, 2023
Jeon:
Same over loaded bs.
You men trying so hard to convince shows that Marriage benefits Men a lot

Pity yourself.

Same thing they passed through, Those single mothers or divorcees were brave enough to come out from the bshits.
A divorcee and single women are viewed as failures, while those women that stayed in Marriage are heroes like sinachi,well no one is talking about her again why?.

Do married men think the Women that were knocked down with 3 pregnancy will look smart and keep in fit till they die?. Why is there so many complains "ike she lost sexual alluring, I hate her the more, she can't control the fats blah blah blah "from them once their wives risk a life to push out a life?

Slaves is what you all need in the first place.
The mentality of a Nigerian man
And as a woman be wise, don't waste your time doing house works, while he used his for a profitable investments. Cus you will later regret it.

I hope you will come back and tell me this same story after 10 years. I pray you will come back to tell us exactly the same thing. I pray for you ooo. Pls, stay off marriage abeg. I will love to see you remain single with this body shape, reason, believe, idea, point of view and argument in ten years time.

Say amen and let's move on.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Jeon(f): 4:14am On Oct 15, 2023
rolams:

I hope you will come back and tell me this same story after 10 years. I pray you will come back to tell us exactly the same thing. I pray for you ooo. Pls, stay off marriage abeg. I will love to see you remain single with this body shape, reason, believe, idea, point of view and argument in ten years time.

Say amen and let's move on.
Don't you have more bullshits to brainwashed with? .

Amen.

7 Likes

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Mypeople2(m): 4:19am On Oct 15, 2023
BloodyDoe:
God forbid... The same marriage wey some of us dey dodge. Spit
You are still young that is why

1 Like

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Omoalaji12: 4:31am On Oct 15, 2023
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Mosba: 4:46am On Oct 15, 2023
Mass wedding will take place in Kano next year let them go north go hook up with men

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Thailand’s King, Maha Vajiralongkorn Marries Suthida / Dating Your Cousin: Is It Ethical? / Fine Boy Sexually Harassed By A Lady, Feels Depressed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.