Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents (28998 Views)

Israel Tells Gaza Hospital To Evacuate Staff And Patients Within 2 Hrs - MSF / Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents / 'Evacuate Now Or Risk Death': Ukraine Tells Residents As Russia Prepares Assault (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Obiedun(m): 9:44am On Oct 15, 2023
7upnigeria:

If to say na you?
I will be considerate too. Are you satisfied?
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by StarGra: 10:10am On Oct 15, 2023
Now you know.but they want the oil from the south to be a National cake..

Primusinterpares:

So the bokoharam thingy is actually a cartel of loters.
So they can have a free day to mine whatever resources and sell with out remittance to the fg

1 Like

Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by spirit6: 11:15am On Oct 15, 2023
Idiot.. shey you will not rest like this
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by zionzoe(m): 6:59pm On Oct 15, 2023
bewla:
tell me one country

Muslim have claim and are fighting to own

If you are no bias

All join remember this not religious war it's about race
If you benefits in any way of freedom then you need to speak up for humanity
You imprisoned this people kill them at will no media cover this
Yet if they do anything of some useless hamas do anything wrong instead to go after this so call fighters the result to bomb children and woman

Why I said this is that bomb dose not discriminate
And they no where there target is because they force them there
This will have been happening in Uganda if the Jews have accepted the land offer them in 1800 by this so call white monkeys that call us monkey
The problem with Palestinians is not land, but Religion imbibed hatred.
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by bewla(m): 8:06pm On Oct 15, 2023
zionzoe:

The problem with Palestinians is not land, but Religion imbibed hatred.
Sorry
But you get it wrong it's land

Now that they have force them out in the name of fighting
After everything they will occupy the land and say it's part of the land size from hamas

They will now claim it for ever

This the way they have been doing for decades

I don't really no if Hamas is for Palestine or for Israel

Because this tactics has been going on for to long to be notice
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Robertgreene1(m): 9:53pm On Oct 18, 2023
Daystar7:

You talked so much yet said nothing! How's it any business of yours if the Jews (God's Chosen) have refused to accept Him? So for that reason their land no longer belongs to them but Philistias that were lucky David didn't chase them away from their little enclave on the strips of Gaza? Go change ur plug cos you moving mad! Religion has nothing to do with the land dispute to begin with but you trying so hard to make one yet sabotaging ur effort at the same time. Using Igbo translator to give a fake impression you not a head slammers who support killing of innocent Jews but turn around to shout genocide when they retaliate. If u are okay in the head how 'll you recognize that Nazareth and Bethlehem as Jesus Christ nativity as well as Jew himself but somehow still say that the Land belongs to Goliath descendants who owe their existence to David's benevolence of not wiping them entirely off the surface of earth. You even went ahead to say Palestine has christian convert looking after church in Bethlehem, who send their papa? So Israel should let them have their land cos they did so while they were away in slavery in Rome. Oponu ni e!
Lol I'm not Igbo...it is only you that is lgbo...infact you are directly descended from Eri himself...saying that someone is using an lgbo translator (if there's any app or whatever like that to even start with) just to argue with you on Nairaland about faraway Middle Eastern gods and people As if he will win a million dollars if you discover that he's Igbo just like you are is the height of madness brother! So every lgbo must support Israel ABI?
So common sense can't even enable you to decipher at once that I'm lgbo from Anambra...just like l deciphered immediately that you are my lgbo bro...that was why l was even using the lgbo words intermittently with you...even a quick glance through my profile would av told you immediately that I'm from Anambra...So you must be an idiot bro... honestly speaking...insults apart now..cus idiots find it very difficult to even discover what's right in front them...
So you need help bro...a serious one at that

And when the so called Jewish God in the Bible promise the Isrealites the land of Canaan...did he say that the land was free of inhabitants. Didn't he say that they were going to fight over the land with the initial inhabitants of the land? And those inhabitants are today all grouped together as Palestinians.
And is the Jewish patriach Abraham from the land that lsrael claims today to even start with?
Didn't the Bible tell us clearly that Abraham migrated from Ur of the Chaldeans, which is in present day Iraq. So let the lsrealites go back to their Papa's land in Iraq. Cus that's where they came from...very simple and short.
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Daystar7: 1:20am On Oct 19, 2023
Robertgreene1:
Lol I'm not Igbo...it is only you that is lgbo...infact you are directly descended from Eri himself...saying that someone is using an lgbo translator (if there's any app or whatever like that to even start with) just to argue with you on Nairaland about faraway Middle Eastern gods and people As if he will win a million dollars if you discover that he's Igbo just like you are is the height of madness brother! So every lgbo must support Israel ABI?
So common sense can't even enable you to decipher at once that I'm lgbo from Anambra...just like l deciphered immediately that you are my lgbo bro...that was why l was even using the lgbo words intermittently with you...even a quick glance through my profile would av told you immediately that I'm from Anambra...So you must be an idiot bro... honestly speaking...insults apart now..cus idiots find it very difficult to even discover what's right in front them...
So you need help bro...a serious one at that

And when the so called Jewish God in the Bible promise the Isrealites the land of Canaan...did he say that the land was free of inhabitants. Didn't he say that they were going to fight over the land with the initial inhabitants of the land? And those inhabitants are today all grouped together as Palestinians.
And is the Jewish patriach Abraham from the land that lsrael claims today to even start with?
Didn't the Bible tell us clearly that Abraham migrated from Ur of the Chaldeans, which is in present day Iraq. So let the lsrealites go back to their Papa's land in Iraq. Cus that's where they came from...very simple and short.

You're nothing but a useless piece of shit, dogs today just throw word bro around like wtf. I don't know who u is and don't give a Bleep either. Take ur dumb ass to Jerusalem and ask the Israelites to go back to IraQ but the Ishmaelites (Arabs) can remain in the Persian Gulf innit? Dumbo!
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by SharonLoveth(f): 10:50pm On Jan 13
Rayban26:

Israelis are not terrorists. They wont do what Hamas did.

Did I said Israeli 🇮🇱 are terrorists?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kabul: US Military Suspends All Military Flights / Video Of The Man Throwing Eggs At King Charles / 3 US Army Special Forces Troops Have Been Killed In Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.