Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents (28996 Views)

Israel Tells Gaza Hospital To Evacuate Staff And Patients Within 2 Hrs - MSF / Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents / 'Evacuate Now Or Risk Death': Ukraine Tells Residents As Russia Prepares Assault (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by tctrills: 3:13pm On Oct 14, 2023
Omoawoke2:

I don’t know where you come from, but here in Nigeria, ipob attacked Nigerian army and killed innocent people. When Nigerian army went there to raid the place, didn’t you criticize them?

Let me imagine you don’t have criminals in your state or village, so if they issue a warning to you that everyone in your town should evacuate and leave to another country that they want to fight terrorist, you will find it so convenient and will embrace that love

People can easily say things when it is not about them, how convenient for you indeed. You are just seeing things from your own selfish perspective and don’t give a shitt about those innocent people that are being fvked up by the injustice system in the world. Shame

First I am Igbo but I don't support IPOB. Secondly, you clearly know nothing about IPOB. They kill military and police not innocent people.
In the SE, it's our army that is killing the innocent not IPOB. Do you now understand the difference sir?

1 Like

Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by tctrills: 3:16pm On Oct 14, 2023
Manfromlasvegas:

Lol. Israel is not warning them to leave because they care about them. Israel wants their land and need them out of the land.
Israeli policy

What to do with the land: take it. Take all of it

What to do with the people on the land: force them out, displace them. Those who are to stubborn to leave, kill them. Blow them off the surface of the earth claiming that they are terrorists or hiding terrorists.
If Israel wanted the land, they wouldn't have handed it over in 2005. I am sure you didn't know about that. Please get more informed about the issue.
Israel peacefully and completely handed over Gaza in 2005.

1 Like

Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by ThaFirstLady: 3:20pm On Oct 14, 2023
OkCornel:

Read verse 1 slowly “👉our👈 gathering unto Christ” (rapture)

Then read verse 4 slowly “will not happen until the man of lawlessness is revealed and declare himself to be God in God’s temple”

Will Jesus return before the man of lawlessness is revealed and declare himself as God in God’s Temple?

Don’t put the cart before the horse, Jesus isn’t coming back until the temple in Jerusalem is rebuilt.
Nobody's contest JESUS's return before or after but as per your earlier post which challenged the truth of His return. Now, if you'd want a clarification of the geo-polical and religious end time time table, what is known as the rapture very well might be the next event(the in gathering of the first fruit/ the man child); this event on the timeline might be before the revealing of the man of sin (you need to understand that only John the beloved a type of the Elect/First Fruit/ Man Child was spared certain experiences a type of the wise virgin as only the foolish virgins will go through the tribulation). Furthermore the return of JESUS as the rest of the world knows would be to His Brethren on Mount Olives as He ascended afore on the same mount and they (the Jews/Israeli) will behold Him and the whole house of Israel will repent.... Then the battle of the valley of decision/ Armaggedon where the antichrist with the armies of the world and those whom he had succeeded in deceiving with them that have the mark of the beast go forth against CHRIST and HIS Saints with with Him to defend Israel.
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Giftexx: 3:23pm On Oct 14, 2023
Robertgreene1:
lol after Trump Killed the Iranian general Soleimani..and the Iranians reiterated by bombing a whole US military Base in Iraq that caused dozens of US soldiers to suffer serious concussions and injuries...what did Trump do?...he chickened out..claiming that the Iranian strikes didn't cause any injuries to US troops...a lie and cover-up just to save face that CNN and other US News Outlet later debunked...
Bro Iran is not Iraq...those persians are deadly...
I can assure u, no US soldier's life was lost.
I know how cowards behave
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by OkCornel(m): 3:24pm On Oct 14, 2023
ThaFirstLady:
Nobody's contest JESUS's return before or after but as per your earlier post which challenged the truth of His return. Now, if you'd want a clarification of the geo-polical and religious end time time table, what is known as the rapture very well might be the next event(the in gathering of the first fruit/ the man child); this event on the timeline might be before the revealing of the man of sin (you need to understand that only John the beloved a type of the Elect/First Fruit/ Man Child was spared certain experiences a type of the wise virgin as only the foolish virgins will go through the tribulation). Furthermore the return of JESUS as the rest of the world knows would be to His Brethren on Mount Olives as He ascended afore on the same mount and they (the Jews/Israeli) will behold Him and the whole house of Israel will repent.... Then the battle of the valley of decision/ Armaggedon where the antichrist with the armies of the world and those whom he had succeeded in deceiving with them that have the mark of the beast go forth against CHRIST and HIS Saints with with Him to defend Israel.

On the bolded part of your quote, can you point out where Jesus or any of his Apostles mentioned Christ will come for the church before the man of sin is revealed?

Because it clearly contradicts what Paul wrote in 2 Thessalonians 2 v 1-4 that 👉OUR👈 gathering unto Christ will not happen 👉UNTIL👈 the man of lawlessness is revealed.
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Danmisra(m): 3:24pm On Oct 14, 2023
99 days for the thief one day for the owner, this is how life works, if you ignore reality you are dommed. No nation can remain super power forever, it has never works and certainly not now or in the future. When you have strength, you move carefully because power is momentarily
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by tctrills: 3:37pm On Oct 14, 2023
Omoawoke2:

I don’t know where you come from, but here in Nigeria, ipob attacked Nigerian army and killed innocent people. When Nigerian army went there to raid the place, didn’t you criticize them?

Let me imagine you don’t have criminals in your state or village, so if they issue a warning to you that everyone in your town should evacuate and leave to another country that they want to fight terrorist, you will find it so convenient and will embrace that love

People can easily say things when it is not about them, how convenient for you indeed. You are just seeing things from your own selfish perspective and don’t give a shitt about those innocent people that are being fvked up by the injustice system in the world. Shame
I have a question for you, would you keep supporting IPOB if they attacked a village in Ekiti killing innocent men, women and children?
Be honest, would you keep supporting IPOB if they did such?
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Johncuppa(m): 3:38pm On Oct 14, 2023
bewla:
most of you forget that in Palestine there are christen and peggans of Palestine decent it's not only Muslim
This war has exposed many of you.
He mentioned terrorists, not Palestinians - Christians or muslims or pagans.
It shows you guys are truly in support of terrorism with this pity party you're doing for Hamas.

One of the reasons bokoh haram has reminded all this while.
All of you are becoming activists and voicing out when hand is touching your brothers in the far away middle East.
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Etimemy: 3:47pm On Oct 14, 2023
Omoawoke2:
This won't end well with Israel

I dont known the difference between Israel and Hamas terrorists

They are all terrorists

When Hamas started where were you

1 Like

Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by ThaFirstLady: 3:49pm On Oct 14, 2023
OkCornel:

On the bolded part of your quote, can you point out where Jesus or any of his Apostles mentioned Christ will come for the church before the man of sin is revealed?

Because it clearly contradicts what Paul wrote in 2 Thessalonians 2 v 1-4 that 👉OUR👈 gathering unto Christ will not happen 👉UNTIL👈 the man of lawlessness is revealed.
emphasis on Thess 2: 3b .... There has to be a falling away ( Nicea Council) 👉🏾 It revealed the man of sin in verse 4 Meditate on vs 4, then go on to vs 7a. Meditate on these. It is already in the world,happening in plain sight ( can't delve more into that) ; however refer to Revelation, the entire 17 Chapter, emphais on vs 10, vs 13 now as per your question, in verse 14, it clearly states that the Saints are with the Lamb.
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by clinician2x: 3:55pm On Oct 14, 2023
bewla:
most of you forget that in Palestine there are christen and peggans of Palestine decent it's not only Muslim

You're very insane.

There can never be a Christian group in any Muslim enclave.

Why not also tell me how there are Christians in Afghanistan?
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Daystar7: 3:56pm On Oct 14, 2023
Robertgreene1:

See someone talking about plug and loosing it..but ur whole argument is filled with insults like you have a problem and you're depressed..cus that's the first sign of depression....insulting everyone like you av personal issues with them over a matter that doesn't even concern you in any way or manner...so who's the one loosing it here... someone that argues with facts or someone that argues with insults?...better go seek help man...
Yes Christ is a Jew..but did the Jews believe in him... wasn't it the Jews that killed him..and even today more than 10 percent of Philistines believe in him...and still look after the Church of Nativity in Bethlehem...and all the other Christ's sites...while the Jews still keep rejecting Christ till date.
How can you can be more Jewish than the Jews themselves... isn't that delusional?
Oga O nwero ka anyi siri were buru ndi Jew maka na Kanu gwara anyi ya...and O nwero ihe ndi Jew ji anyi eme lnugo...
So agbakasina onwe gi aru Maka okwu na agbasaro gi...

You talked so much yet said nothing! How's it any business of yours if the Jews (God's Chosen) have refused to accept Him? So for that reason their land no longer belongs to them but Philistias that were lucky David didn't chase them away from their little enclave on the strips of Gaza? Go change ur plug cos you moving mad! Religion has nothing to do with the land dispute to begin with but you trying so hard to make one yet sabotaging ur effort at the same time. Using Igbo translator to give a fake impression you not a head slammers who support killing of innocent Jews but turn around to shout genocide when they retaliate. If u are okay in the head how 'll you recognize that Nazareth and Bethlehem as Jesus Christ nativity as well as Jew himself but somehow still say that the Land belongs to Goliath descendants who owe their existence to David's benevolence of not wiping them entirely off the surface of earth. You even went ahead to say Palestine has christian convert looking after church in Bethlehem, who send their papa? So Israel should let them have their land cos they did so while they were away in slavery in Rome. Oponu ni e!
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by BigTableShaker(f): 3:57pm On Oct 14, 2023
Akanija928:
No playing If you don’t love free money then skip this, but if you need urgent money for bills not much then read below

Screenshot below no playing

Even if some of you have received the money and still did not send me my share I won’t stop helping and I appreciate those that reach out and send me part of the money, if I have any more updates I will let you know

For those that have not yet heard about it or don’t know how to receive their own read below

Palmpay Nigeria Support Fund Campaign Just Started and they are still giving away 20,000 naira instantly and you can withdraw it anytime you want, it for new user that join them using the campaign link only without doing any task or referring anyone it free.

But old user l can benefit too by using another phone number to register as a new user and collect the reward too,.

Note you must use the verify campaign link before you are qualified to get the reward, don’t worry I will drop the campaign link for you guys but once you receive the money you will give me my percent for showing you this update ooo

When you receive the 20,000 you will send me 5k out of it for showing you this update so when I find another one I will be happy to post it here

When you Click below link you will be taken to a Facebook post, you will find the verify campaign link in the Facebook post and use it to register, hurry now don’t miss this opportunity as e de hot…. Once you receive the money and you want to send me my own share as appreciation then send it to this account

OPay 8.1.8.1.5.5.3.4.7

Click below link

https://www.facebook.com/100087321703803/posts/pfbid0PY3Zp1d8ZYoz4ebnnX72pdY4PDBA5z11n3BRWKBaaZpRuHj9Ut51wYGxHXcfjadKl/?mibextid=cr9u03

Carry the link go give your Father!

Scammer radarada
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by dappydozzy(m): 3:58pm On Oct 14, 2023
Obiedun:
Israel is still considerate.

Dont be fooled, Isreal is not. Just to fulfill all righteousness and to play good boy in the eyes of some. Isreal is gross violator of International law. It is their hate for Palestine that creates more problems for them. There can be a State of Palestine and Isreal living side by side in Peace, the question is, does Isreal want it.
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Jeyun: 3:58pm On Oct 14, 2023
Manfromlasvegas:

Lol. Israel is not warning them to leave because they care about them. Israel wants their land and need them out of the land.
Israeli policy

What to do with the land: take it. Take all of it

What to do with the people on the land: force them out, displace them. Those who are to stubborn to leave, kill them. Blow them off the surface of the earth claiming that they are terrorists or hiding terrorists.
if u have a neighbor that is a threat to u, am sure u will do everything to ensure u get ride of that neighbor from the hood. That is what Israel is doing right now
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by soccerlite: 4:02pm On Oct 14, 2023
Obiedun:
Israel is still considerate.

Lolzzzzz 🤣

hamas should have attacked Saudi, UAE Jordan etc that's where they will receive consideration

But not great Israel
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by OkCornel(m): 4:09pm On Oct 14, 2023
ThaFirstLady:
emphasis on Thess 2: 3b .... There has to be a falling away ( Nicea Council) 👉🏾 It revealed the man of sin in verse 4 Meditate on vs 4, then go on to vs 7a. Meditate on these. It is already in the world,happening in plain sight ( can't delve more into that) ; however refer to Revelation, the entire 17 Chapter, emphais on vs 10, vs 13 now as per your question, in verse 14, it clearly states that the Saints are with the Lamb.

And Revelation 17 tells you that the saints in heaven with the lamb are already in their resurrected bodies?

Remember 1 Corinthians 15 v 52-53 clearly states the resurrection and transformation of the saints will happen at the 👉last👈 trumpet.

1. If the last trumpet is blown before the great tribulation, are the 7 trumpets in Revelation trumpets after the “last” trumpet?

2. Did Apostle John in any of his encounters in heaven see saints already in their resurrected bodies?
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Daystar7: 4:12pm On Oct 14, 2023
tctrills:

If Israel wanted the land, they wouldn't have handed it over in 2005. I am sure you didn't know about that. Please get more informed about the issue.
Israel peacefully and completely handed over Gaza in 2005.

Exactly bro! Palestines know this but Hamas are just filled with hate for the Israelites and hate their existence. Israel handed Gaza back to the Philistias because that's the only place that truly ever belonged to them. The same place they ran to when David defeated Goliath. Hamas main Objective is to make sure Israel doesn't exist in the middle East, if they had the means of wiping them off they would have done it a long time ago and all this head slammers won't call for Justice in Israel. Hamas are sponsored by the Arabs(Ishmaelites) to keep tormenting Israel nothing more. As long as Hamas exist there 'll never be peace between Palestine and Israel. Hamas don't care about Palestine. Palestines knows their boundary don't extend beyond the strip of Gaza and has agreed to the two state UN offered but Hamas has remained adamant cos peace is not their objective.
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by amliftedhigher: 4:13pm On Oct 14, 2023
turmacs:
Stupid Land thieves and lying propagandists are about to carry out another land grab just like they've been doing to Palestinian lands in the past, and later they will now call it Israel. You claim to be fighting Hamas yet you're telling the over 2 million residents of Gaza to leave their lands and not return till further notice... If the Palestinians leave, they should just forget about their land because it is gone.
If Israel can lie that Gaza beheaded babies to justify these atrocities, a lie that even Seun and his mod were not ashamed to push to FP and even backed the lie up with fake pictures to deceive people, then just know that everything Israel has been telling you about this war to gain your support is a lie... You don't have to be a Muslim to support Palestinians, you just have to be human.
The world will be a better place without the Muslims. Muslims are terrorists.
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Jeyun: 4:13pm On Oct 14, 2023
olayinka63:
Now I understand the game. Israel purposely let Hamas attacked them so that they will have opportunity to occupy more of Palestine lands. They want to occupy the rest of Gaza and that's why they are asking civilians to leave. Okay let's assume they leave now, and Israel was able to sweep Hamas soldiers. Will the Palestinians allowed to return back to Gaza? This is the pooitics from the onset.
Israel is evil and they purposely sacrifice their people for Hamas attack in order to seize more Palestinian lands.
then Hamas should have known this and avoid Israel, Israel didn't just start attacking Gaza everywhere have been peaceful before Hamas attack them. Hamas boosted that they are ready for them so no one should form victim here
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Whoknow: 4:13pm On Oct 14, 2023
turmacs:
Stupid Land thieves and lying propagandists are about to carry out another land grab just like they've been doing to Palestinian lands in the past, and later they will now call it Israel. You claim to be fighting Hamas yet you're telling the over 2 million residents of Gaza to leave their lands and not return till further notice... If the Palestinians leave, they should just forget about their land because it is gone.
If Israel can lie that Gaza beheaded babies to justify these atrocities, a lie that even Seun and his mod were not ashamed to push to FP and even backed the lie up with fake pictures to deceive people, then just know that everything Israel has been telling you about this war to gain your support is a lie... You don't have to be a Muslim to support Palestinians, you just have to be human.

Just a question who started the fight?
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Obiedun(m): 4:16pm On Oct 14, 2023
dappydozzy:

Dont be fooled, Isreal is not. Just to fulfill all righteousness and to play good boy in the eyes of some. Isreal is gross violator of International law. It is their hate for Palestine that creates more problems for them. There can be a State of Palestine and Isreal living side by side in Peace, the question is, does Isreal want it.
But arabs have said they do not want to hear anything israel.
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by ponishah: 4:16pm On Oct 14, 2023
Omoawoke2:

We have some terrorists in Southeast. I hope federal government emulates Israel and bomb southeast to the dust. They should issue early warnings so people can leave southeast which ever way they can after which they bomb the entire place to ashes
I am in support of that, it is not new in Nigeria, federal government did it from 1966 to 1970 in southeast and southsouth . So, they should start in the original home of the ISIS and Al Qaeda in the entire northern Nigeria, that is the original home of terrorism mentioned world wide.
The majority of the middle east belong to Israel including Sinai part of Egypt, parts of turkey and the entire Palestine, and Israel will claim them all.
You think that everybody that speaks the truth is from southeast. When hamas butchered over 1000 Israeli children, aged and youths, you were in outrageous celebration, you forgot that they only scattered a BEE BALL , ENJOY THE TERMINAL STINGS - e dry cure Islamic madness
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by turmacs(f): 4:17pm On Oct 14, 2023
Whoknow:

Just a question who started the fight?
If you don't have data to do research and read history about how the present day Israelites migrated from Europe to Palestinian lands, then keep living in lies and believing what these Homosexuals and Western media is telling you. Just like they told you they beheaded babies and all of you believed, until they came to apologise for their lies.
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Daystar7: 4:21pm On Oct 14, 2023
dappydozzy:

Your question should be does Hamas want it? Y'all head slammers are truly terrorist nothing less! Israel gave Gaza back to Palestine in 2005 because that's the only land that Philistia ever owned, If David had wanted he could have wiped them off forever but left them to live in enclave of Gaza. Palestines know this and both of the agreed to the two state UN offered but Hamas sponsored by Arabs rejected it. Hamas main Objective has never been peace but to make sure they wipe Israel off from the middle East and claim the land of the Jews as theirs. Why did the Hamas kill the Palestine leaders, and took over control of Gaza. Hamas don't want peace they want all the Jewish Land and chase Israel away from the middle East.
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Omoawoke2(m): 4:24pm On Oct 14, 2023
ponishah:

I am support of that, it is not new in Nigeria, federal government did it from 1966 to 1970 in southeast and southeast. So, they should start in the original home of the ISIS and Al Qaeda in the entire northern Nigeria, that is the original home of terrorism mentioned world wide.
The majority of the middle east belong to Israel including Sinai part of Egypt, parts of turkey and the entire Palestine, and Israel will claim them all.
You think that everybody that speaks the truth is from southeast. When hamas butchered over 1000 Israeli children, aged and youths, you were in outrageous celebration, you forgot that they only scattered a BEE BALL , ENJOY THE TERMINAL STINGS - e dry cure Islamic madness

I hope Israelites claim your ancestral land too and convert you to a full time slave like your ancestors
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Omoawoke2(m): 4:27pm On Oct 14, 2023
Dedeity:
Foolishness seems to be hereditary in your lineage or perhaps you have lost all your senses by hitting your forehead on the ground. You need to be shot at your scrotum and thrown into the river for the fishes to feed on. Death to all headslamming terrorists like you

Death to head slamming terrorists, death to all of them!!!

Death to you!!! You will run mad before you die walahi!! For this life you have come, you must definitely suffer menta illness before you die!

Meanwhile, be educated that Muslims in Israel are 18% while Christians are barely 1.9%

But once again, you must run mad before you die!!! Death to you and perish you shall perish

By the name of anything you believe in, you this person must run mad before you die!!!! Death to You!!!! Death to you!!! Death and madness to you!!
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Dedeity: 4:29pm On Oct 14, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Death to head slamming terrorists, death to all of them!!!

Death to you!!! You will run mad before you die walahi!! For this life you have come, you must definitely suffer menta illness before you die!

Meanwhile, be educated that Muslims in Israel are 18% while Christians are barely 1.9%

But once again, you must run mad before you die!!! Death to you and perish you shall perish

By the name of anything you believe in, you this person must run mad before you die
You're already dead but walking. A walking dead man you're.

1 Like

Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by ponishah: 4:31pm On Oct 14, 2023
Omoawoke2:

I hope Israelites claim your ancestral land too and convert you to a full time slave like your ancestors
Let them finish claiming their ancestral and historic land in the middle east,
ISRAEL I-S R-E-A-L
Bro, enjoy the extinction purge....
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Omoawoke2(m): 4:31pm On Oct 14, 2023
Dedeity:
You're already dead but walking. A walking dead man you're.

If you don’t run mad before die, then the God you worship does not exist.
You won’t escape madness in this life you have come. People will weep for you while you dance shamelessly in miserable madness before you perish
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Omoawoke2(m): 4:33pm On Oct 14, 2023
ponishah:

Let them finish claiming their ancestral and historic land in the middle east,
ISRAEL I-S R-E-A-L
Bro, enjoy the extinction purge....

Ordinary Jews, who are the Jews… shameless losers. Go check history, they have suffered the most. And they will still collect. Before you think I’m a Muslim, I’m not a Muslim

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kabul: US Military Suspends All Military Flights / Video Of The Man Throwing Eggs At King Charles / 3 US Army Special Forces Troops Have Been Killed In Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.