Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents (28993 Views)

Israel Tells Gaza Hospital To Evacuate Staff And Patients Within 2 Hrs - MSF / Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents / 'Evacuate Now Or Risk Death': Ukraine Tells Residents As Russia Prepares Assault (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Gentlevip: 4:34pm On Oct 14, 2023
Israel creating more enemies it can handle.

Foolishness at it's peak
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by tctrills: 4:40pm On Oct 14, 2023
Daystar7:

Exactly bro! Palestines know this but Hamas are just filled with hate for the Israelites and hate their existence. Israel handed Gaza back to the Philistias because that's the only place that truly ever belonged to them. The same place they ran to when David defeated Goliath. Hamas main Objective is to make sure Israel doesn't exist in the middle East, if they had the means of wiping them off they would have done it a long time ago and all this head slammers won't call for Justice in Israel. Hamas are sponsored by the Arabs(Ishmaelites) to keep tormenting Israel nothing more. As long as Hamas exist there 'll never be peace between Palestine and Israel. Hamas don't care about Palestine. Palestines knows their boundary don't extend beyond the strip of Gaza and has agreed to the two state UN offered but Hamas has remained adamant cos peace is not their objective.
My main issue is with Nigerians supporting Hamas.
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by thaqib(m): 4:48pm On Oct 14, 2023
amliftedhigher:

The world will be a better place without the Muslims. Muslims are terrorists.

Ode!

1 Like

Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by ponishah: 4:53pm On Oct 14, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Ordinary Jews, who are the Jews… shameless losers. Go check history, they have suffered the most. And they will still collect. Before you think I’m a Muslim, I’m not a Muslim
Then relax , watch as Muslim's collect
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Namigotalktru: 5:00pm On Oct 14, 2023
They tell them to leave while they close the borders and bomb them. These Zionists will never know peace
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Namigotalktru: 5:04pm On Oct 14, 2023
DECLAN2015:

So what is the solution
Isreal can not fold there hand and allow hamas to terrorise them
Is ok for hamas to rape bomb and kill isrealis but it is a crime for them to retaliate .Someone should make me understand

Zionists can live in peace in a country that welcomed them after they were being murdered in Europe.

Imagine you are being attacked to be killed and your cousin tells you to come and live with him, you get there kick him out of his bedroom out of his house, into the garden with his family then fence them there while you turn off the water, electricity, padlock them and if they find a way out you shoot them on sight.

The question: If any of his children attack you, are they justified?
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by LivingSage: 5:29pm On Oct 14, 2023
You're being hypocritical.

Hope you've also heard the baby Israel laid claim to have been beheaded by Hamas was also propaganda?

So don't be one-sided.
You should be an embodiment of righteousness but no, it's other way round.

Israel are not even Christians, maybe if you watch where their soldiers are harassing and threatening Christians in that country, you would have a change of mind
Righteousness2:
Everything is about to go to a whole new level.

If you following events in Israel and the middle you will notice that The propaganda has already begun. Yesterday I saw a doll that was being carried as a living baby that was struck by Israel. Cameras and Journalists were all there to carry it. When it was exposed, it was taken down.

Soon, the world will Forget about the atrocities committed by Hamas who Slaughtered innocent babies, Children, men and Women.
Nothing! Justifies the killing, maiming or abducting of innocent children.

The media is already showing partiality to the Palestine cause.
In the coming days, weeks and months, Liberal news agencies will Show pics coming out from Gaza, that are designed to show the Jews in very bad light, Forgetting the Horrendous killing Hamas committed to cause this war.

IS THIS WHAT CAUSES ALL NATIONS TO TURN AGAINST ISRAEL in the last days as prophecised by Zechariah?

Zechariah 12: 2-3
Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

We are living in pure biblical days , times and Seasons.
We are in the Final minutes before the RAPTURE.
Get your seat belt on! Make your ways right with JESUS CHRIST.
Settle the matter of your Eternity now that you have the opportunity.
One of these days, it will be too late to do it.
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Dedeity: 5:30pm On Oct 14, 2023
Omoawoke2:

If you don’t run mad before die, then the God you worship does not exist.
You won’t escape madness in this life you have come. People will weep for you while you dance shamelessly in miserable madness before you perish
Your parents completely childless if you're the only one they have.
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Kingbuhari(m): 5:44pm On Oct 14, 2023
They should call Hamas to come and defend them
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Chetas81(m): 5:46pm On Oct 14, 2023
Obiedun:
Israel is still considerate.
I don't think this really possible, because multiple frontline will come
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by MrsTblooms: 5:51pm On Oct 14, 2023
Righteousness2:
Everything is about to go to a whole new level.

If you following events in Israel and the middle you will notice that The propaganda has already begun. Yesterday I saw a doll that was being carried as a living baby that was struck by Israel. Cameras and Journalists were all there to carry it. When it was exposed, it was taken down.

Soon, the world will Forget about the atrocities committed by Hamas who Slaughtered innocent babies, Children, men and Women.
Nothing! Justifies the killing, maiming or abducting of innocent children.

The media is already showing partiality to the Palestine cause.
In the coming days, weeks and months, Liberal news agencies will Show pics coming out from Gaza, that are designed to show the Jews in very bad light, Forgetting the Horrendous killing Hamas committed to cause this war.

IS THIS WHAT CAUSES ALL NATIONS TO TURN AGAINST ISRAEL in the last days as prophecised by Zechariah?

Zechariah 12: 2-3
Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

We are living in pure biblical days , times and Seasons.
We are in the Final minutes before the RAPTURE.
Get your seat belt on! Make your ways right with JESUS CHRIST.
Settle the matter of your Eternity now that you have the opportunity.
One of these days, it will be too late to do it.
Maybe This Òpònú pastor doesn't know that CNN has retracted the news of beheading baby of a thing or he's just being deceitful knowing fully well that that is his professionalism
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by PaNnamdi: 6:53pm On Oct 14, 2023
turmacs:
Stupid Land thieves and lying propagandists are about to carry out another land grab just like they've been doing to Palestinian lands in the past, and later they will now call it Israel. You claim to be fighting Hamas yet you're telling the over 2 million residents of Gaza to leave their lands and not return till further notice... If the Palestinians leave, they should just forget about their land because it is gone.
If Israel can lie that Gaza beheaded babies to justify these atrocities, a lie that even Seun and his mod were not ashamed to push to FP and even backed the lie up with fake pictures to deceive people, then just know that everything Israel has been telling you about this war to gain your support is a lie... You don't have to be a Muslim to support Palestinians, you just have to be human.
No peace for the land grabbers decedants of islamnaBAD
cool cool
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by victorazyvictor(m): 6:56pm On Oct 14, 2023
Omoawoke2:
This won't end well with Israel

I dont known the difference between Israel and Hamas terrorists

They are all terrorists

Maybe your being bias.

Do terrorist issue warning before attacking?
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by StarGra: 7:08pm On Oct 14, 2023
Do you Know the treasures of Sambisa forest

Primusinterpares:
Interesting... Meaning, anyone wen nor move na terrorist he be.

Smoke out these Hamas guys for good.
Na wetin our government supposed to be this on bokoharam in sambisa Forest.
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by StarGra: 7:10pm On Oct 14, 2023
Do you think if you give these northerners chance they won't turn Nigeria to Pakistan.
If no then you clearly don't know what you are saying..

It's either you stand with Israel or Terrorist

Omoawoke2:
This won't end well with Israel

I dont known the difference between Israel and Hamas terrorists

They are all terrorists

Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Omoawoke2(m): 7:11pm On Oct 14, 2023
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by justli: 8:39pm On Oct 14, 2023
bewla:
I keep asking what is terrorist

Some one came with gun and send you out of your home and land with the name God give me this land

And you go out side the live in a far land for some time and you said to your self let me throw stone on the roof maybe if I disturb this person he will live my home for me,
That person came out and said you are disturb me and Chase me with cutlass

Who is the terrorist here

you have no knowledge of history. you guys just take any twisted story off reddit and run with them. The land historically and archeologically belongs to Israel. They have occupied that land for thousands of years. The persians, Muslim Othman, and the Romans have captured that land at different times. That muslm marauders and invaders decided to settle in someones property doesnt mean they wont swerve when the real owner comes.
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by SharonLoveth(f): 10:55pm On Oct 14, 2023
Rayban26:

If they start bombing innocent civilians now you'll still be crying that Israelis are not considerate. Can they ever satisfy some of you?

What is this one saying? You better read my statements again
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Rayban26: 10:57pm On Oct 14, 2023
SharonLoveth:

What is this one saying? You better read my statements again

Israelis are not terrorists. They wont do what Hamas did.
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by SharonLoveth(f): 10:58pm On Oct 14, 2023
Rayban26:

Israelis are not terrorists. They wont do what Hamas did.

Did I said Israelis are terrorists?
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by dahnimoh(m): 11:02pm On Oct 14, 2023
He who kills by sword dies by sword
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by 7upnigeria: 11:14pm On Oct 14, 2023
Obiedun:

If to say na you?
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Primusinterpares(m): 11:53pm On Oct 14, 2023
StarGra:
Do you Know the treasures of Sambisa forest

So the bokoharam thingy is actually a cartel of loters.
So they can have a free day to mine whatever resources and sell with out remittance to the fg
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Kingosytex(m): 3:21am On Oct 15, 2023
Robertgreene1:
Interesting...But lsrael don't know what they getting themselves into...in 2014 that they invaded Gaza..what did they achieve Nothing!...they were so engrossed in stopping Iran from acquiring Nuclear Weapons by any means possible...but forgot that the same Iran has its loyal proxy fighters Hamas and Hezbollah right at their doorsteps...Now they av completely forgotten about Iran and their Nuclear Weapons..and instead fighting small Hamas and Hezbollah that both pay allegiance to Iran..that's why l love the Iranians..They don't talk too much...fear any enemy that dosen't talk much...they are always the deadliest..

Lol at the bolded. America went to Iran and killed their general, what did Iran do?
Iran did nothing 😁
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by OgaTheTop2: 3:35am On Oct 15, 2023
Obiedun:
..honestly. angry
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by zionzoe(m): 5:26am On Oct 15, 2023
bewla:
yeh but one meet the other there

Span was first habit by some native so now that another people have taken the place they will now come and claim it back abi
If it joined to a popular religion they will come claim it.

It is all claims...

The evil is the type of religion being expressed.

Many religion are pure evil.
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by MomohMrMoore: 7:31am On Oct 15, 2023
Hear these devil country asking Palestinians to leave their homes, what impunity! Leave their homes to where? How can the world live with Israel and America and the west terrorism against Palestinians? This is unimaginable. Let all countries have nukes please.
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by bewla(m): 7:45am On Oct 15, 2023
zionzoe:

If it joined to a popular religion they will come claim it.

It is all claims...

The evil is the type of religion being expressed.

Many religion are pure evil.
tell me one country

Muslim have claim and are fighting to own

If you are no bias

All join remember this not religious war it's about race
If you benefits in any way of freedom then you need to speak up for humanity
You imprisoned this people kill them at will no media cover this
Yet if they do anything of some useless hamas do anything wrong instead to go after this so call fighters the result to bomb children and woman

Why I said this is that bomb dose not discriminate
And they no where there target is because they force them there
This will have been happening in Uganda if the Jews have accepted the land offer them in 1800 by this so call white monkeys that call us monkey

1 Like

Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by bewla(m): 7:58am On Oct 15, 2023
OgaTheTop2:
..honestly. angry
yes it will be because you have never fill the pain of incarceration before

Let alone imprisoned or better enslaved in your home for hours not to say years
Then you no how it fill to long for what is yours

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kabul: US Military Suspends All Military Flights / Video Of The Man Throwing Eggs At King Charles / 3 US Army Special Forces Troops Have Been Killed In Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.