Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents (28995 Views)

Israel Tells Gaza Hospital To Evacuate Staff And Patients Within 2 Hrs - MSF / Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents / 'Evacuate Now Or Risk Death': Ukraine Tells Residents As Russia Prepares Assault (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by mbos: 12:43pm On Oct 14, 2023
bewla:
most of you forget that in Palestine there are christen and peggans of Palestine decent it's not only Muslim
Christian's are not members of hamas

2 Likes

Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by nairayouthcom(m): 12:43pm On Oct 14, 2023
Newton2024:
With which body?

With the bombed body
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by SharonLoveth(f): 12:43pm On Oct 14, 2023
People that you ought to bomb to ashes, do they give Israelis warning before bombing them?

1 Like

Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Akwamkpuruamu: 12:44pm On Oct 14, 2023
Peaceful people who gives warning to avoid collateral damage unlike terrorists Hamas who attacks and runs away like cowards

2 Likes

Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by israelmao(m): 12:44pm On Oct 14, 2023
Israel really means Hamas and their cohorts more than ever.

1 Like

Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by 7buckz(m): 12:44pm On Oct 14, 2023
OkCornel:

You go wait for that rapture tire
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Minjim: 12:45pm On Oct 14, 2023
Delay is dangerous
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by greggng: 12:45pm On Oct 14, 2023
I.listened to hamas leader calling the isrealites coward . Isreal will give you notice but hamas will come like a thief to attack innocent people ...who is the coward ? I wish Egypt will acv9modate all the Palestinian people so that isreal will see better opportunity to confront hamas . The fight is not against the innocent Palestinian people but against a terrorist group . When I.liste to some people call isreal names ..I tend to forgive them cos many of them don't even know the history of this conflict . They judge based on religious consideration. The Arab countries vowed that they won't be alive to see isreal live ...They joined hands together to fight isreal ...isreal defeated them and in the process about 750k of the Palestinian were displayed...People forget that you can aquire land during war from annexation . The same people thst you are annexing there land want to kill you and Annex yours. Is a question of who is at the receiving end . You can't eat your cake and have it . Assuming isreal was defeated I swear by now they would ve wiped out isreal on earth but God said no...No generation can solve this problem ...till Jesus comes ..In the mean time I will advice hamas to start getting air defense system ...to protect there people ...God forbid isreal starts throwing rocket like the hamas are doing...the whole of gaza would have gone . Don't start a war you can't finish .

3 Likes

Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by bewla(m): 12:45pm On Oct 14, 2023
TOPMAN4LIFE:

There is no problem about that, the christians Palestine should obey Israel and move to the south ordered by Israel or they move out of that region for now.
It's Hamas Palestine that caused them problem
if you drop you WhatsApp I may be able to drop you some interviews by USA journalist not one not two does that have travel to this place and see things for them. Self
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Dennisochampa: 12:45pm On Oct 14, 2023
Terrorists on nairaland won't like this news
They see Isreal as the aggressors but won't condemn the hamas for killing innocent isrealis.
The idiots are always quick to start fights they can't win.
Any government that loves its people won't put them in harms ways.
The hamas know they can't win Isreal.
They know their people can't defend themselves.
They also know that Isreal will retaliate and kill as many as they can.
Yet they foolishly attacked Isreal and are now crying foul, banking on the pity message from their fellow terrorists who see nothing wrong with what they have done.
If they truly love their people, they won't do anything that will bring harm to them.
These radical Muslims are the true enemies of the peaceful Muslims.
The peaceful Muslims think that the west are their problems.
Not at all.
As a radical Muslim, u bomb or kill innocent people of a powerful nation, do you expect them to like, accept or appreciate the religion you support?
Hindus don't kill for religion, Christians don't.... Traditional worshipers don't.... Jews don't.... Why always Islam
Anywhere you hear of religious crisis these days.... Islam is at the heart of it and yet you want people to embrace the religion?

2 Likes

Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Nextt: 12:48pm On Oct 14, 2023
specialmati:
cool cool cool cool cool like play like play person will just wake and have no country again.war no good ooh

That they have no country is still better than having to suddenly lose their lives as Hamas did to innocent Israelites when he started the attack.
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Amajuoyi44(m): 12:48pm On Oct 14, 2023
I wish I could join the Israel army I won kill waytin no good
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by bewla(m): 12:49pm On Oct 14, 2023
greggng:
I.listened to hamas leader calling the isrealites coward . Isreal will give you notice but hamas will come like a thief to attack innocent people ...who is the coward ? I wish Egypt will acv9modate all the Palestinian people so that isreal will see better opportunity to confront hamas . The fight is not against the innocent Palestinian people but against a terrorist group . When I.liste to some people call isreal names ..I tend to forgive them cos many of them don't even know the history of this conflict . They judge based on religious consideration. The Arab countries vowed that they won't be alive to see isreal live ...They joined hands together to fight isreal ...isreal defeated them and in the process about 750k of the Palestinian were displayed...People forget that you can aquire terrorist during war from annexation . The same people thst you are annexing there land want to kill you and Annex yours. Is a question of who is at the receiving end . You can't eat your cake and have it . Assuming isreal was defeated I swear by now that would ve wiped out isreal on earth but God said no...No generation can solve this problem ...till Jesus comes ..In the mean time I will advice hamas to start getting air defense system ...to protect there people ...God forbid isreal starts throwing rocket like the hamas are doing...the whole of gaza would have gone . Don't start a war you can't finish .
am sure when the world fight for south Africa maybe you are not born or you don't no what freedom is about

It's not about hamas it's about genocide

Just look for a chip blame to wipe them out

The Same way bush want to war with sadam all because they are afraid of Nasterdemos prophecy
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by ThaFirstLady: 12:49pm On Oct 14, 2023
OkCornel:

You go wait for that rapture tire
and you are your likes go regret tire when it happens and y'all being warned. Even Nature is warning; this is just the prelude of whats to happen and the inhabitants of the earth that refuse or fail to take heed will pray for redemption then but it will be too late. Your likes lived in the antediluvian age, look what happened? They were wicked and ignorant as today.

1 Like

Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by 07kjb: 12:50pm On Oct 14, 2023
turmacs:
Stupid Land thieves and lying propagandists are about to carry out another land grab just like they've been doing to Palestinian lands in the past, and later they will now call in Israel. You claim to be fighting Hamas yet you're telling the over 2 million residents of Gaza to leave their lands and not return till further notice.

U are brain washed

1 Like

Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by LyfeJennings(m): 12:51pm On Oct 14, 2023
Righteousness2:
Everything is about to go to a whole new level.

If you following events in Israel and the middle you will notice that The propaganda has already begun.
Soon, the world will Forget about the atrocities committed by Hamas who Slaughtered innocent babies, Children, men and Women.

Nothing! Justifies the killing, maiming or abducting of innocent children.
The media is already showing partiality to the Palestine cause.
In the coming days, weeks and months, Liberal news agencies will Show pics coming out from Gaza, that are designed to show the Jews in very bad light, Forgetting the Horrendous killing Hamas committed to cause this war.

IS THIS WHAT CAUSES ALL NATIONS TO TURN AGAINST ISRAEL in the last days as prophecised by Zechariah?

Zechariah 12: 2-3
Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

We are living in pure biblical days , times and Seasons.
We are in the Final minutes before the RAPTURE.
Get your seat belt on! Make your ways right with JESUS CHRIST.
Settle the matter of your Eternity now that you have the opportunity.
One of these days, it will be too late to do it.

Ode ni e

2 Likes

Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Rayban26: 12:52pm On Oct 14, 2023
Omoawoke2:

E be like say you want madness to locate you and your generations.
Please dont mention me again,

You quietly evaded his point because he exposed your hypocritical foolishness. Kill yourself
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Dennisochampa: 12:52pm On Oct 14, 2023
Omoawoke2:

E be like say you want madness to locate you and your generations.
Please dont mention me again,
If your family are not ambassadors of madness, you won't ask of the difference between a man who woke up to kill a group of people and the one who is defending its people.
U oaf.
May that madness run free in your family and their families and then up to your 20th generation...

1 Like

Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by ThaFirstLady: 12:53pm On Oct 14, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Yes oo

You are by far the most foolish entity that has ever existed on NL

If we have 100 of your types in Nigeria, we would have gone back to slave era

Your type will gladly bow down to an Israeli and will even eat their shitt.
You deserve to be a slave, no joke...I hope you end up as one. Slavery is your calling
No, you are the foolish one for verbally attacking a man for his belief and opinions. You are not different from the cowardly terrorists killing innocent people in their sleep.

2 Likes

Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Risingsunn: 12:54pm On Oct 14, 2023
turmacs:
Stupid Land thieves and lying propagandists are about to carry out another land grab just like they've been doing to Palestinian lands in the past, and later they will now call in Israel. You claim to be fighting Hamas yet you're telling the over 2 million residents of Gaza to leave their lands and not return till further notice.
if you harbor a terrorist, be ready to face the consequences. When these scumbags attacked first, the foolish Palestinians were clapping and shouting allahwakubar, now body dey tell dem dey complain, rubbish.

Israel, pls smoke them out and kill all of them, even any civilian supporting hamas should be regarded as a terrorist also including this stupid girl here. grin
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Rayban26: 12:54pm On Oct 14, 2023
SharonLoveth:
People that you ought to bomb to ashes, do they give Israelis warning before bombing them?

If they start bombing innocent civilians now you'll still be crying that Israelis are not considerate. Can they ever satisfy some of you?
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Risingsunn: 12:56pm On Oct 14, 2023
In war, when you are conquered, the land belongs to you. We saw that when russia conquered and took over Crimea. Palestine should prepare to lose more lands.

Nonesense.

How on earth do you just wake up and go and kill innocent people and expect there won't be consequences.

Kill them all
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Blackdisciple(m): 12:58pm On Oct 14, 2023
I hopped some of the Hamaz will not disguise as civilians and invade the other side meant for the evacuation
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by specialmati(m): 12:59pm On Oct 14, 2023
Nextt:

That they have no country is still better than having to suddenly lose their lives as Hamas did to innocent Israelites when he started the attack.
cool cool cool cool I understand they attacked first which is bad and have caused the war.
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by TheSuperX(m): 12:59pm On Oct 14, 2023
mbos:
But innocent christian Palestinians are killed too.
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Autobiography: 1:00pm On Oct 14, 2023
turmacs:
if u don't have shit to say just shut d f*** up....
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Flows001(m): 1:00pm On Oct 14, 2023
bewla:
most of you forget that in Palestine there are christen and peggans of Palestine decent it's not only Muslim
What has that got to do with the fact that Hamas is an Islamic terrorist group that must be wiped off the surface of the earth?

1 Like

Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Proudlyomonna: 1:01pm On Oct 14, 2023
Omoawoke2:
This won't end well with Israel

I dont known the difference between Israel and Hamas terrorists

They are all terrorists

The difference is quite clear,as clear as the sound of a bell.

3 Likes

Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by bewla(m): 1:02pm On Oct 14, 2023
mbos:
Have you count and they tell you all are Muslim

Just like issi it's all a fiction to her your mind into believing this are what they are

American have hundreds of file about Tinubu before the election

If they are sincere why don't they post it before the election
Why after
They want to create confusion so that they can manipulate and control you

They did it to Libya and the citizens are regrating it

They control the media
They turn purple black and make you see it white
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Omoawoke2(m): 1:02pm On Oct 14, 2023
Rayban26:

You quietly evaded his point because he exposed your hypocritical foolishness. Kill yourself

You know what, I won’t bother drawing hot blood with fellow blacks over what Arabs and Jews are doing to themselves.

But one fact is that anybody supporting either of them is very very foolish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kabul: US Military Suspends All Military Flights / Video Of The Man Throwing Eggs At King Charles / 3 US Army Special Forces Troops Have Been Killed In Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.