Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents (28993 Views)

Israel Tells Gaza Hospital To Evacuate Staff And Patients Within 2 Hrs - MSF / Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents / 'Evacuate Now Or Risk Death': Ukraine Tells Residents As Russia Prepares Assault (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by NaijaCover(m): 12:31pm On Oct 14, 2023
Hmmmmm
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Jh0wsef(m): 12:31pm On Oct 14, 2023
Isreal no get joy again..

2 Likes

Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by zinaunreal(m): 12:31pm On Oct 14, 2023
It's obvious israel is still trying to grab land.
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Confirmedzombie: 12:32pm On Oct 14, 2023
Words of a drowning nation. Why are they now begging.

I said it that isreal will beg the Hamas, now it has happened.

Isreal will weep and sorrow. No Retreat No Surrender by the Hamas
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by bid4rich(m): 12:32pm On Oct 14, 2023
There wont be Hamas again in the coming days.

Its going down

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by pode(m): 12:33pm On Oct 14, 2023
I love the peaceful advice to hamas people

2 Likes

Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by bid4rich(m): 12:34pm On Oct 14, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

Wakie Wakie!!!

You are still in the dreamland

Wake up! wake up!

7 Likes

Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by fennels007(m): 12:34pm On Oct 14, 2023
bewla:
most of you forget that in Palestine there are christen and peggans of Palestine decent it's not only Muslim

His reference is to terrorists, not christians, and not even muslims, but terrorists.

8 Likes

Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Morbeta11(m): 12:35pm On Oct 14, 2023
turmacs:
Stupid Land thieves and lying propagandists are about to carry out another land grab. You claim to be fighting Hamas yet you're telling the over 2 million residents of Gaza to leave their lands and not return till further notice..

Go and help out fast......they need your type there now.

4 Likes

Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by mileme: 12:35pm On Oct 14, 2023
Una use una hand find trouble, then dey expect sympathy.

For ur lastest series movie plugs visit my signature

3 Likes

Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Hezzyluv: 12:35pm On Oct 14, 2023
Obiedun:
Israel is still considerate.

Too true

5 Likes

Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Skillsnigeria: 12:35pm On Oct 14, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Idaytesj29(m): 12:36pm On Oct 14, 2023
HonNL:
Israel military says Gaza City residents must not 'delay' evacuation

SOURCE

This will escalate.

This will be a long war.

The world should brace up.
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Dennisochampa: 12:36pm On Oct 14, 2023
turmacs:
Stupid Land thieves and lying propagandists are about to carry out another land grab. You claim to be fighting Hamas yet you're telling the over 2 million residents of Gaza to leave their lands and not return till further notice..
If they kill innocent, problem... If they tell the innocent to leave so they can kill terrorists, problem.
Na people like you make this world be like this.
Useless terrorists.
Make the civilians stay so that your fellow terrorist brothers go use them as human shields when Isreal begin attack abi.
Na devil go punish you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by bewla(m): 12:36pm On Oct 14, 2023
fennels007:

His reference is to terrorists, not christians, and not even muslims, but terrorists.
I keep asking what is terrorist

Some one came with gun and send you out of your home and land with the name God give me this land

And you go out side the live in a far land for some time and you said to your self let me throw stone on the roof maybe if I disturb this person he will live my home for me,
That person came out and said you are disturb me and Chase me with cutlass

Who is the terrorist here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by TOPMAN4LIFE: 12:37pm On Oct 14, 2023
bewla:
most of you forget that in Palestine there are christen and peggans of Palestine decent it's not only Muslim
There is no problem about that, the christians Palestine should obey Israel and move to the south ordered by Israel or they move out of that region for now.
It's Hamas Palestine that caused them problem

3 Likes

Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Afonja007: 12:37pm On Oct 14, 2023
I wished t tinubu will sent fulani bandits with islamists from kwara state that refused isese worshipers to perform their ritual ,sent to them to help hamas fight israel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Idaytesj29(m): 12:38pm On Oct 14, 2023
Hezzyluv:

Too true

Look beyond the Hamas barbaric attack, and trace the historical events. You will know both Palestine and Israel are criminals.

Considerate to make them leave their land and Israel will build new settlements there, cos that what has been happening.
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by EdiskyHarry: 12:38pm On Oct 14, 2023
God bless Israel for sparing the lives of the innocent civilians.

3 Likes

Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by maivd: 12:38pm On Oct 14, 2023
turmacs:
Stupid Land thieves and lying propagandists are about to carry out another land grab just like they've been doing to Palestinian lands in the past, and later they will now call in Israel. You claim to be fighting Hamas yet you're telling the over 2 million residents of Gaza to leave their lands and not return till further notice.
How do you suggest the smoke out hamas
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Newton2024: 12:38pm On Oct 14, 2023
nairayouthcom:

Virgins are waiting for them in heaven
angry angry angry
With which body?

1 Like

Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by pongwa(m): 12:38pm On Oct 14, 2023
Ohislee:
This is Israel chance to wipe out the name hamas from the surface of the earth.

I trust Israel not to sleep on this.
this might degenerate onto WW3
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by CoronaVirusPro: 12:38pm On Oct 14, 2023
Fvck Israel!

1 Like

Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by prigoz(m): 12:39pm On Oct 14, 2023
Primusinterpares:
Interesting... Meaning, anyone wen nor move na terrorist he be.

Smoke out these Hamas guys for good.
Na wetin our government supposed to be this on bokoharam in sambisa Forest.
Which gofment, wey dey enjoy and pay the bokoboys
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Dennisochampa: 12:39pm On Oct 14, 2023
Omoawoke2:
This won't end well with Israel

I dont known the difference between Israel and Hamas terrorists

They are all terrorists

The difference is.... Isreal woke up one morning to see that hundreds of their people have been killed brutally by terrorists.
No warning, no provocation, nothing.
Meanwhile, Isreal is warning civilians to leave Gaza so that they can flush out the terrorists.
U asked the wrong question.
The real question should be... What's the difference between you and the hamas?

14 Likes

Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by nairayouthcom(m): 12:39pm On Oct 14, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

Take that handkerchief and wipe away your tears
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by davit: 12:41pm On Oct 14, 2023
If only Nigeria has the political will to do this against Boko Haram! Corruption wọnt allow them.

2 Likes

Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Dhury: 12:41pm On Oct 14, 2023
Israel terrorist, where do you want them to go if they leave their homes?

1 Like

Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Omoawoke2(m): 12:42pm On Oct 14, 2023
Dennisochampa:
The difference is.... Isreal woke up one morning to see that hundreds of their people have been killed brutally by terrorists.
No warning, no provocation, nothing.
Meanwhile, Isreal is warning civilians to leave Gaza so that they can flush out the terrorists.
U asked the wrong question.
The real question should be... What's the difference between you and the hamas?

E be like say you want madness to locate you and your generations.
Please dont mention me again,
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Smitaro100(m): 12:42pm On Oct 14, 2023
Obiedun:
Israel is still considerate.

Very kind hearted Israel.. grin
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by AfroBeatDiary: 12:42pm On Oct 14, 2023
Leave to southern Gaza, then northern Gaza will be assimilated to Israel land. That is an heavy price Hamas has to pay for retribution.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kabul: US Military Suspends All Military Flights / Video Of The Man Throwing Eggs At King Charles / 3 US Army Special Forces Troops Have Been Killed In Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.