Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,167 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. (19472 Views)

Leave My Husband Alone (Pic) / Hilarious "Leave My Husband Alone Poster" / So Nland Still Av Handsome Guys! Na Wa Oooo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by ShyOne(f): 4:15pm On Oct 27, 2011
@ Dsense - scroll up it in is the middle of page 5

@ shooze - cooking oil?  what is he going to cook?  his sausage?   shocked shocked

@ aso - ewwwwwwwww - put the Palm wine down and back away from it and then take a cold shower - you have young girls on here - don't grow them up too fast - they are still children - PUT YOUR CLOTHES ON.
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by asokid(m): 4:16pm On Oct 27, 2011
@Shyone who cares if you report me? will i be sent to jail for posting my Joystick on here? i guess your dirty nasty azz is wet and smelling like an empty sadine can in the bin by now.
As for the pedicure, thanks for your advice, i will get it done by the weekend. Am @ work having fun with you ladies. @Msdarkskin u r a big pretender, after calling me and to say you wish you were in abuja. what did u give me your friend for? 419 like you.
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by Dsense(m): 4:25pm On Oct 27, 2011
@Chim

You posted the pichie of you  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed on NL?

What kind of tempatation  would make you do such a thing . . .you could have just asked me for it Love kiss grin

I guess im late as the pichie has been taken off.
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by ShyOne(f): 4:28pm On Oct 27, 2011
@ Aso

There are women in Abuja - go pick them up - why you reveal yourself on NL?

You don't have to talk filth to me because you want sex - there's no gold here - dig your shovel elsewhere.

You have money - Your aren't ugly - why the perversion - go get deliverance and then find a good woman in Abuja around you.  God saw your picture too - Dishonesty forfeits divine help.
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by Odunnu: 4:36pm On Oct 27, 2011
He wont reply you in a while, I bet he's been thrown out of the forum.
Nasty Arrow!
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by forkadict(m): 4:36pm On Oct 27, 2011
Abeg make all of una free aso kid jor!

If una dey vex make una sef post pix of una joystick and punnnnnnny. Haba!

The guy express himself and una dey shout say una wan die. Nonsense.
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by ShyOne(f): 4:41pm On Oct 27, 2011
Odunnu:

He wont reply you in a while, I bet he's been thrown out of the forum.
Nasty Arrow!

GOOD - he needs wakeup call - I am in the Family Section reading about a woman who's little boy just died from lack of food - no money, etc - and this poster is on NL - taking pictures of himself unclad with an expensive watch and lying in the bed of a comfortable home - he could have spent his time donating blood, helping the poor - he could have done much more with his life to help mankind

NOoooo

Instead he is traumatizing us women on NL - and embarrassing his fellow men.

smh - gosh
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by forkadict(m): 6:12pm On Oct 27, 2011
Shy-One:

GOOD - he needs wakeup call - I am in the Family Section reading about a woman who's little boy just died from lack of food - no money, etc - and this poster is on NL - taking pictures of himself unclad with an expensive watch a comfortable home - he could have spent his time donating blood, helping the poor - he could have done much more with his life to help mankind

NOoooo

Instead he is traumatizing us women on NL - and embarrassing his fellow men.

smh - gosh

FYI, I am not embarrassed. No homo.

Besides, have you done any of those things you advise aso to do?
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 27, 2011
Nigerians aren't allowed to donate blood in North America. Fact  grin

that was an embarrasing day embarassed
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by ShyOne(f): 8:27pm On Oct 27, 2011
fork adict:

FYI, I am not embarrassed. No homo.

Besides, have you done any of those things you advise aso to do?

Had you seen his ashy "soldier" - standing alone - you would have been embarrassed.

Yes - I have many, many times helped the poor - worked in soup kitchens, given money away - in the hundreds that now mount to thousands of dollars and I will be in Nigeria soon - doing the same there for people in that country as well

I love helping people - I haven't experienced a love and a sensation that is any greater than helping another human being.  And that is fact - buddy
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by ShyOne(f): 8:48pm On Oct 27, 2011
2buff:

What kind of nonsense is this? Nigerians aren't allowed to donate blood in North America?
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 27, 2011
Yup. google it.

Something about Malaria and how it hides in the blood stream and that even though we beat it our blood might still contain it blah blah blah.
Basically I translate it to mean this: "our blood is so EPIC, it CANNOT be put inside mere mortals shocked shocked"
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by ShyOne(f): 9:04pm On Oct 27, 2011
2buff:

Yup. google it.

Something about Malaria and how it hides in the blood stream and that even though we beat it our blood might still contain it blah blah blah.
Basically I translate it to mean this: "our blood is so EPIC, it CANNOT be put inside mere mortals shocked shocked"

No comment - my blood is boiling - the anger is rising from intense rage just listening to this - America the DAMNE.D great - shake my head.
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by sexsinners(m): 9:08pm On Oct 27, 2011
okay most of you are idiots , i have been reading most of this thread and not one of you have told her to leave her husband.  

its obvious most of you ladies would be mad if a young girl named ijeoma or any young girl was fooling around with your husband,and taking his money that  he is suppose to be spending on your kids.

if i was a women i probably threat the vvhore too ,and thats not being insane.

op my advice is for you to pray , get family help, go tell his  family,his sister or mother would understand aslong as they are sensible.  tell your church they take adultry seriously.

tell anybody that can help you

god bless you and good luck. cheesy

don`t worry ijeoma will recieve worse in her marriage once she gets older ,cause karma doesnt play.

i hope ur happy now fickle, thank god women dont stay young forever
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by Jenifa1: 4:09am On Oct 28, 2011
2buff:

rotflmao grin
eya pele.

but how does that relate to this topic.
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by arsenefc: 4:29am On Oct 28, 2011
Shy-One:

What kind of nonsense is this?  Nigerians aren't allowed to donate blood in North America?

Not just Nigerians, most West Africans

It has nothing to do with Malaria jare. Mostly it has to do with HIV. There is a rare form of HIV prevalent in West Africa that is not readily detected by current available technology so as a precautionary measure and to avoid the same scenario that happened with Hep C, they decide to exclude people who have lived in areas where the virus reside. And affected countries include Nigeria, Cameroon and some other countries. My Cameroonian bo/o-ty call cant donate as well
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by arsenefc: 4:35am On Oct 28, 2011
2buff:

Yup. google it.

STFU, you dont know what you are talking about.

Even with malaria, you can still donate, just have to wait for some time to be sure you are cured of it. Once you are treated and cured you can always donate.
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by Jenifa1: 4:51am On Oct 28, 2011
^ oversabi dey worry you.
no. you can't donate if you've had malaria in the past or if you've visited a malaria endemic country.
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by arsenefc: 5:12am On Oct 28, 2011
Jenifa_:

^ oversabi dey worry you.
no. you can't donate if you've had malaria in the past or if you've visited a malaria endemic country.

Any evidence for that?

I have evidence for my stance. If you provide yours, I will provide mine.

Have you ever worked in a blood center in your life?

PS: dont run away like you did yesterday.

I promise you, if it turns out you are right, I will stop ma/s/t/u/r/b/a/t/i/n/g 3 times/day.
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 28, 2011
@shyone how are you doing? just wanted to know if you are married.
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by NET1(m): 12:36pm On Oct 28, 2011
you (blood-transfusion) guys have finally succeeded in derailing this thread. Big Ups to you guys.

.NET
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by forkadict(m): 4:44pm On Oct 28, 2011
Shy-One:

Had you seen his ashy "soldier" - standing alone - you would have been embarrassed.

Yes - I have many, many times helped the poor - worked in soup kitchens, given money away - in the hundreds that now mount to thousands of dollars and I will be in Nigeria soon - doing the same there for people in that country as well

I love helping people - I haven't experienced a love and a sensation that is any greater than helping another human being. And that is fact - buddy

Are you very sure of the emboldened Shy? Are you sure? The feeling you experience by helping another human being is greater than making love to a hot dude you really have deep feelings for?
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by ShyOne(f): 6:21pm On Oct 28, 2011
@ Fork

I have had some mind blowing - toe curling - speaking in tongues and foreign dialect shouting or.gasms that have left me breathless - YES I do love my creator.  I am woman hear me roar in numbers too big to ignore.

But trust me - to lift a child in need in ones arms and receive their blessings; to kick walls down that surround a fellow human who is defenseless against poverty because they don't know a way out and they believe that they are crippled by it?; to see SHEER joy in the eyes of a teen who has just discovered and clearly sees hope on the horizon - I know the true meaning of "feed my sheep" -when I die and God asks me "who stopped you"?  I will be able to freely answer - NO ONE LORD.

No amount of human sensation intimate or otherwise can replace the INTENSE satisfaction and COMPLETE comfort I receive when I put my hand in the hand of the man that stilled the water and calmed the sea.
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by arsenefc: 6:23pm On Oct 28, 2011
Shy-One:

@ Fork

I have had some mind blowing - toe curling - speaking in tongues and foreign dialect shouting or.gasms that have left me breathless - YES I do love my creator. I am woman.

You've never been with me. I really doubt you've experienced something like that!
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 28, 2011
But come, Why do blokes always have to use every opportunity to assert that they're the best in bed? undecided
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by MrsChima1(f): 7:33pm On Oct 28, 2011
Good question.  Validation boost maybe?
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 28, 2011
blokes need to occupy their minds with better things though for real  undecided
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by MrsChima1(f): 7:43pm On Oct 28, 2011
Gbam!
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by saintfrank(m): 8:22pm On Oct 29, 2011
She want to get married to another woman property. If this post I just read is true which happened to tinkle my eye’s ball out of my skull. May d rain and sun and amatan season you have gone through all this years of building your lovely family will pressurized this little sisi.

Even if she get pregnant she we give birth to one caricature that will scare your hubby back home and start apologizing to you and your lovely kid’s for his wrong. @ sister Fickle, you shall posses your tenure it is well with you and your family. Those who have ears let dem hear
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by dvonne(f): 8:45pm On Oct 29, 2011
My heart goes out to you , cry cry

but you do not want to lose your husband's respect for you so you may want to treat this another way ( a more subtle but effective way perhaps).

You need to get your husband back by finding and shutting the door the mistress is coming in through.
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by Niseamaka(m): 9:41pm On Oct 29, 2011
QUOTE (Dvonne) YOU NEED TO GET YOUR HUSBAND BACK BY FINDING AND SHUTTING THE DOOR THE MISTRESS IS COMING IN THROUGH.

This is one of the best response to this topic. it `s not always about the other woman. A large chunk of the blame goes to yourself. Look inwards for the solution to your problem. re-evaluate your attitudes towards your husband, you may be the one driving your husband into the arms of another woman. Believe me, from experiences, some extra-marital affairs occur due to behavioural patterns towards one`s spouse. IDENTIFY AND SHUT THE "DOOR" .If you can do that, the mistress will not be able to come in and your husband will not be able to go out either.
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by Rockoil(m): 9:55pm On Oct 29, 2011
@shy-one pleaaaaasssseeee, which 1 is traunatizing u ladies?u neva see dick head before?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? / Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! / Have You Seen The Ghanaian Slay Queen Whose Booty Can Cause Massive Accident

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.