Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. (19485 Views)

Leave My Husband Alone (Pic) / Hilarious "Leave My Husband Alone Poster" / So Nland Still Av Handsome Guys! Na Wa Oooo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by Fickle(f): 10:44am On Oct 24, 2011
Wislet:

Another attention seeking thread. U know, it gets annoying when some people continually try to use double ID to seek attention. You post as one, and respond with the other. Nairaland is surely not what it was before. Seun u better watch it, cos a lot of people are losing faith in this site. Loads of crap, some even making the front page. THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A PLACE WHERE PEOPLE COME WITH AUTHENTIC PROBLEMS OR INFORMATION , AND SEEK OTHERS' OPINION OR HELP. And not to write unfounded, imaginary, untrue stories. If u want to learn to be a suspense writer, look for another avenue.

Wislet:

Aunty indeed. This is an anonymous site, yet some people are calling aunty? When the character they are thinking someone is, is indeed false? Lol. Calling their age mates aunty. Funny bunch. Wonder who is more incredible & unbelievable- the OP or this.

Wislet:

Lol. Funny gal. Abeg drop dat thing jare. Many people re fake here. Dont encourage them.

Keep your stinking thoughts to yourself. It is a free forum and I can decide to write whatever I want. Its not compulsory you pass by, you should have stayed away if you knew you were so damn sensitive. Maybe you are the Ijeoma in question. Authentic indeed, do you show your real identity here or expose your dealings with guys here, No. I don't want to have any fight because I see thats your plan but in my current condition, I suggest you stay clear of me because sometimes I am quiet but I know too much. Leave me to my grief. Thank you.

I will glad to read an authentic story from you though, it would be refreshing and entertaining to the people who like the truth or should I help tell your story, you know I have a crazy imagination and I can imagine what you have been up to here.
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by Fickle(f): 10:46am On Oct 24, 2011
Goldieluks:

Grow up fickle. Enough of these c.o.rk n bull life style.

Hiss
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 24, 2011
ijeoma abeg make u leave fickle husband alone oooooooo grin.Na wah for these igbo girls and their mercy johnson stunts grin
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by Wislet(f): 11:15am On Oct 24, 2011
Fickle:

Keep your stinking thoughts to yourself. It is a free forum and I can decide to write whatever I want. Its not compulsory you pass by, you should have stayed away if you knew you were so damn sensitive. Maybe you are the Ijeoma in question. Authentic indeed, do you show your real identity here or expose your dealings with guys here, No. I don't want to have any fight because I see thats your plan but in my current condition, I suggest you stay clear of me because sometimes I am quiet but I know too much. Leave me to my grief. Thank you.

I will glad to read an authentic story from you though, it would be refreshing and entertaining to the people who like the truth or should I help tell your story, you know I have a crazy imagination and I can imagine what you have been up to here.

Know enough indeed. Pls help us with the facts. I dont have anything stupid here, so pls do. Glad you finally went back to your other ID, the one you responded with went silent, so i knew it was a matter of little time for you to think of a comeback. And for your info honey, i dont take this place serious. Ijeoma indeed. Sorry i wont grace you with a story just because u requested. I write real happenings-if & when they do happen. I aint picking any fight with you ok? So try to save the embarrassed, trying-to-cover-up facade. And dont worry, i wont expose you. Lol. You can grace this with another fake comeback, ain't gonna waste another second replying you.
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by Fickle(f): 11:38am On Oct 24, 2011
Wislet:

Know enough indeed. Pls help us with the facts. I dont have anything silly here, so pls do. Glad you finally went back to your other ID, the one you responded with went silent, so i knew it was a matter of little time for you to think of a comeback. And for your info honey, i dont take this place serious. Ijeoma indeed. Sorry i wont grace you with a story just because u requested. I write real happenings-if & when they do happen. I aint picking any fight with you ok? So try to save the embarrassed, trying-to-cover-up facade. And dont worry, i wont expose you. Lol. You can grace this with another fake comeback, ain't gonna waste another second replying you.

Funny how out of over 30 threads, you decided to pick this particular one and make it your business . Go ahead and expose whatever you want, I don't care. I am waiting. While you are it, stick to one story. At first you write real happenings and now you don't take this place seriously. Which do you stand for? I am waiting 4 the expose babes, you better get facts & proof along with it. What come back? I will like to know what you are talking about? Educate us.
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by lindabon: 11:41am On Oct 24, 2011
The cheating bastard, "your husband", is the one you need to deal with! Condemn your husband and stop condoning his adulterous act!Don't know why you  will want to kill yourself or another person because of "a man". I don't deal with married men, and i never will, but as married women, your husband should be your companion and not an asset/property.Any time he messes up, either you swallow it and work on your marriage or you let the marriage go! MARRIAGE IS NOT A DO OR DIE AFFAIR HABA!!!

How about other girls that he will go after when he is through with this one? Or do you think this is going to be the last? Why will you turn from a happy, fulfilled woman and mother to a terrorist and destroyer, when their are millions of deserving men out there who will treat you like a queen and will never break your heart.Even your kids deserve a better man and father figure than a lying, cheating father!

You are just compiling wickedness and hatred in you! .  . Never will i resort to fighting my fellow woman because of any inconsistent, low life bastard of a man!!! OP, NO MAN IS WORTH THIS STRESS YOU ARE PUTTING YOURSELF THROUGH PERIOD!!!
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by MrResource(m): 11:59am On Oct 24, 2011
Nayah:

You can call me aunty if you want too grin

just can't stop laughin,

@fickle
waitin for your update, grin
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by HISfavoryt: 12:49pm On Oct 24, 2011
Pls every one let us call a spade spade. Dis woman came here with pains in her heart and all some people could do is to make jest of her writing and blame her more. I know this may not be the best place/way to resolve dis but she is specifically talking to someone, which she may b sure is listening.

4 God's sake why is evil taking a better space in our society. I was thinking what repliers are to do is to help her talk, compel or better still embarrass dis 'strange' lady to leave her matrimonial home alone than to blame her.

I am a young & unmarried lady 7 & I don't support this kind of atrocity. Pls this Ijeoma leave ur fellow woman's hubby and home alone. Remember that what ever u sow in this earth u must reap. U will get married one day n ur hubby wil do more than this, even if at all u end up marrying this woman's hubby, one day he will also leave u for more attractive younger ones. Pls I beg u dont break her home, God will surprise u with a better hubby if u do this, amen.

Madam fickle I don't know u but understand how u feel, I'm not married but know the pain in ur heart. Pls don't do anything stupid, u might also regret in one way or the other. Prayer is the only remedy as a christian,especially midnight prayer.I will advice u to wake up by 12pm every day with pure heart n tears & present ur matter b/4 the God who is the judge of all humans, u will see God in action. Try dis it works and varnish every evil thought in ur mind. BEST WISHES
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by Kx: 1:02pm On Oct 24, 2011
lindabon:

The cheating bastard, "your husband", is the one you need to deal with! Condemn your husband and stop condoning his adulterous act!Don't know why you  will want to kill yourself or another person because of "a man". I don't deal with married men, and i never will, but as married women, your husband should be your companion and not an asset/property.Any time he messes up, either you swallow it and work on your marriage or you let the marriage go! MARRIAGE IS NOT A DO OR DIE AFFAIR HABA!!!

How about other girls that he will go after when he is through with this one? Or do you think this is going to be the last? Why will you turn from a happy, fulfilled woman and mother to a terrorist and destroyer, when their are millions of deserving men out there who will treat you like a queen and will never break your heart.Even your kids deserve a better man and father figure than a lying, cheating father!

You are just compiling wickedness and hatred in you! .  . Never will i resort to fighting my fellow woman because of any inconsistent, low life bastard of a man!!! OP, NO MAN IS WORTH THIS STRESS YOU ARE PUTTING YOURSELF THROUGH PERIOD!!! 
I think this is the best advice you ll get on this issue.
If your house is burning, you dont go about in pursuit of whoever set the house ablaze. You put out the flame and take measures the ensure the risk of re-occurrence is reduced and managed.
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 24, 2011
Kx:

I think this is the best advice you ll get on this issue.
If your house is burning, you dont go about in pursuit of whoever set the house ablaze. You put out the flame and take measures the ensure the risk of re-occurrence is reduced and managed.

[size=14pt]I can relate with this statement!
Very close to where i live, a Woman instead of putting out the flame in her house, sought out to, and actually confronted her husband's mistress! The mistress promised her pain, in return for the embarrassment she caused her. 3 days later, the man died! Autopsy confirm Poison! I'm not blaming the mistress, but then. . .
[/size]
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 24, 2011
Na wao, see openner from Op
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by Honeycity(f): 5:04pm On Oct 24, 2011
lindabon:

spot on.!!!
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by forkadict(m): 5:07pm On Oct 24, 2011
@ Fickle.

First of, i must commend you on being a successful psychologist. Any thread you open, turns a best seller.

With that said, are you not based in UK? I may be wrong tho. But if i am not wrong, then does your hubby stay with you in UK? If yes, then help me tell him that i said that he is a real chairman. Staying in the Uk & having an affair with a naija based chic.

But if you are based in the Uk and your hubby resides in naija. Then how are you able to track the chic he's forking here in naija? I suspect say you be witch  grin grin
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by naijalodge(m): 5:35pm On Oct 24, 2011
lindabon:

@poster
These is the IJEOMA you have been looking for, lol
Oya tell me thank you. grin grin
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by ronkebp(f): 5:47pm On Oct 24, 2011
@ Poster let me know if you need help in dealing with that husband snatcher, i will be more than willing to help you deal with her, grin wink wink grin grin No Joke ooooo, she will be made a scape goat. Oniranu!!! husband snatcher, glorified Ashawo.
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by coogar: 5:48pm On Oct 24, 2011
Fickle:

This is the continuation of Help I saw a condom on my hubby. Well I have done all I have to do & I have discovered the beast who wants to tear my once peaceful family apart. If you are on this forum please have the dignity to stay off a married man. I never did it, my daughters would not do it and I would never encourage anyone to. It took me a teenager's age to build my marriage and it would take me 3 days to destroy. I am ready to leave christainity aside and destroy you. I know where to go in my home town. Yesterday my angel was crying because my hubby and I were having an argument because of you. I know you are young, attractive & any man's dreams so please find your own man, I forgive you. The cleaner in my hubby's office told me you threatened my hubby with a baby, if you are carrying one, it would never see the light of day. I am a Yoruba woman, I know the right button to press but I choose to play it cool but for my kids, I am ready to make life a living hell to you. I am sad and unhappy because my hubby and I started from the scratch, no woman would come and reap where she did not sow. I have warned you on a general forum incase you come here or your friends do because I have all the information about you. I heard you like social networking a lot as you are a marketer at Zenith so its possible you would be here but with a hidden username. Be warned and leave my hubby alone to face his family. I didn't insult you, please O, not that you would tell my hubby that I came to attack you. I am only sound a note of warning, next time you would wish it was acid instead.

Nland people, thats the situation I found myself and I have to fight for the interest of my kids. You know I have 2 daughters and no male child, so I have to be wise. Sorry for turning the romance section to this but I suspect she is here with us.

Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by pendo89(f): 7:52pm On Oct 24, 2011
^^^ grin grin grin
thats very funny.
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by NET1(m): 8:04pm On Oct 24, 2011
Madam, I seriously doubt the lady in question would be in Nairaland. Why dont you try someone who your husband listens to? I'm sorry about your situation.

.NET
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by moHot(f): 8:20pm On Oct 24, 2011
@op
WHY NOT  GOOGLE HER NAME E.G TYPE IJEOMA EZEGBULAM ACTIVITIES ONLINE grin grin AFTER YOU DISCOVER HER, TAKE THE NEXT AVAILABLE FLIGHT TO INDIA I HEARD THEY HAVE THE BEST JUJU IN THE WORLD WHEN YOU GE THERE OF COURSE YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO?? BUT IF THIS MAN IS CAUSING YOU SO MUCH HEART PLS LEAVE HIM TO HAVE A BREATH OF FRESH AIR;BUT DONT LEAVE HIM FOR IJEOMA OO grin grin grin
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 24, 2011
lindabon:

The cheating bastard, "your husband", is the one you need to deal with! Condemn your husband and stop condoning his adulterous act!Don't know why you  will want to kill yourself or another person because of "a man". I don't deal with married men, and i never will, but as married women, your husband should be your companion and not an asset/property.Any time he messes up, either you swallow it and work on your marriage or you let the marriage go! MARRIAGE IS NOT A DO OR DIE AFFAIR HABA!!!

You are just compiling wickedness and hatred in you! .  . Never will i resort to fighting my fellow woman because of any inconsistent, low life bastard of a man!!! OP, NO MAN IS WORTH THIS STRESS YOU ARE PUTTING YOURSELF THROUGH PERIOD!!!
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by Creamish(f): 12:30pm On Oct 25, 2011
@ OP . . since i dont rily know u, i cant judge ur story . . but if its true, follow it up with prayers and dont do anything stupid. . . or ul end up chasing ur hubby right into her arms . . undecided
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by cecetanna: 1:21pm On Oct 25, 2011
lindabon:

naijalodge:

@poster
These is the IJEOMA you have been looking for, lol
Oya tell me thank you. grin grin

My thots exactly
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by MMM2(m): 1:48pm On Oct 25, 2011
fickle love can i get her fone nos pls i did see her in fakebook angry
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by otokx(m): 2:48pm On Oct 25, 2011
so this is a fake story? smh undecided
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by Badesh(m): 3:28pm On Oct 25, 2011
Dear Fickle or whatver you call yourself, what a feeble mind you've got afterall!!!!!. How dare you come on the blog to be searching for an innocent soul who apparently must have helped your infirmity or shortcomings in the past, mscheeeeeewwww!. You better get up from your slumber, make up with your husband and stop chasing shadows here on the blog cos we've got some better things to worry over than you lilly-livered type.

Shioooooom olodo rapata!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by nnwniger: 4:56pm On Oct 25, 2011
There's no doubt this type of things happens everywhere in the world but one has to be careful on how to handle them. First, you said that you saw a condom in your husband's pocket, at the sametime, you said the lover came in to the office threatening him with  baby, meaning she's pregnant and that the cleaner told you this and that. Are these the evidence that you're working with? You need to really really calm down and think more maturely before taken any type of action because, you sounded like an insane looser.  You described yourself as a Yoruba woman, I believe the point you're trying to make was that you know all the BABALAWO and MAMALAWO that will help you kill your husband's lover. Surpose any of these info is not true?, you may unknowingly destroying an innocent woman's name. The problem and solutions are not that of the woman but your husband. You sounded very mean,evil,desrespectful, someworth childich and not easy to advice. with this attitude, you cannot win. Again, talk to you husband, this time with some respect. You, not the lover may just be breaking your marriage and I wish you well.
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by pendo89(f): 5:24pm On Oct 25, 2011
fickle,dickle and pickles.
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by chines4(m): 5:54pm On Oct 25, 2011
@Fricky,

Now I know why u'r husband is cheating on you. and be careful if not u'r marriage will soon be over.
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by Rockoil(m): 10:49pm On Oct 25, 2011
Poster i wud hav supported ur plans all d way but felt so bad when i found out its just a story. I work with zenith and i took my time to check that name on d system and it doesn't exist. Neva u rubbish d name of a coy all because u want cheap attention. Be guided!

1 Like

Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by Orton10(m): 12:01am On Oct 26, 2011
Erm, Ijeoma Ezegbucheatam, you've heard her, abeg free Mr Condom Blazer for her.
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by Nobody: 12:44am On Oct 26, 2011
This has to be the most interesting read of my NL days. Where have I been! "I would put Christianity aside and destroy you", "I am a Yoruba woman and I know the right buttons to press". Classic! Classic! Classic!

Meanwhile, why doesn't the so-called Ijeoma Ezebulam have a presence on the internet? Not even Facebook? A cursory Google search turns up nothing but this darn thread. But then true stories sometimes have fictional characters. . .
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by ismaeel86(m): 1:07am On Oct 26, 2011
Mrs Fickle, i know u love and adore your husband but your husband is at his prime, u know scientifically speaking men hit the target better when they are approaching forty or above forty, and i know your husband very well cos he has been complaining that u cant match up his speed and tenacity. dont worry, when he is fifty he is going to repent and change his ways.

But if you need any help, u know where to reach me now, forkasibe hotel along collabo avenue. i will be expecting your call soonest. take care. God bless you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. / Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! / Wanna Quit Masturbation? Let's Do It Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.