Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,832 members, 7,837,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. (19488 Views)

Leave My Husband Alone (Pic) / Hilarious "Leave My Husband Alone Poster" / So Nland Still Av Handsome Guys! Na Wa Oooo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by Ranoscky(m): 12:41pm On Oct 27, 2011
Jenifa_:

^na wetin be your own wahala? let us know. maybe we fit try solve am 4 u.
My problem is how to sell nairaland.

Jenifa_:

check the reward again.
D reward na N50,000. n I no fit waka up and down for road say I dey fyn Ijeoma bcus of 50k! [s](Even mad man sef wey sabi trek go reject am)[/s]
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by GODSJEWEL2: 12:55pm On Oct 27, 2011
Creepy and distasteful to use NL as mredium to settle fight
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by Idowuogbo(f): 12:59pm On Oct 27, 2011
Jenifa_:

help us find info on Ijeoma Ezebgulam. the banker/marketer/husband-snatcher at Zenith.
=N= 500,000 reward.

I have located ije baby , but she say make una increase revelation money and she also doesnt deal in naira

A message to fickle

Note ijeoma is foreign , she sed she go take your husband do autumn , spring , summer and winter .I suggest  u divorce ur husband o ,bcus gettin him bck go min all hin spareparts go don turn Tokunmbo
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by GODSJEWEL2: 1:05pm On Oct 27, 2011
Very funny.do mistake make the award money $500,000 and see the way people go struggle toi bear the name ijeoma
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by Nayah(f): 1:15pm On Oct 27, 2011
GODS JEWEL:

Very funny.do mistake make the award money $500,000 and see the way people go struggle toi bear the name ijeoma
NL is such a funny forum grin grin
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by coogar: 2:36pm On Oct 27, 2011
aso_kid:

madam dont waste your time fighting her cus your husband went to her, she didnt come to him. just get yourself a guy too and bleep him very well and your husband will come back to his senses. my bb pin is 2184d546. i can help you.

what a Arrow!
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 27, 2011
who is this nasty tard posting pictures of his c0ck on NL?
some tards sef. angry
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by asokid(m): 3:18pm On Oct 27, 2011
Madam just admire the dick and add the bb pin joor!.
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by shooze: 3:19pm On Oct 27, 2011
ow I have seen it all on nairaland shocked
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 27, 2011
aso_kid:

Madam just admire the Joystick and add the bb pin joor!.

grin  grin  grin  grin
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by asokid(m): 3:23pm On Oct 27, 2011
@msdarkskin what do you think of the dick? wanna come to abuja for a taste of it?
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 27, 2011
aso_kid:

@msdarkskin what do you think of the Joystick? wanna come to abuja for a taste of it?

erm no comment! however i think i know someone who would gladly take my place!

[size=4pt]CHIMA where you at!!! grin grin[/size]
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by asokid(m): 3:28pm On Oct 27, 2011
Really? okay send her my pin or my number 08029140695 and she will report back to you on how i sent her to the hospital. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
How old is she please?
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 27, 2011
grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by asokid(m): 3:34pm On Oct 27, 2011
Women dont fight their hubby again oooo, they make them feel the same thing by fucking my dick. grin grin grin grin
msdarkskin likes my dick gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by ShyOne(f): 3:39pm On Oct 27, 2011
^^^

this nig_ger done flipped the script (and I hate using that word)

and has his ankles crossed laying back in the cut - wtf

shocked shocked shocked

shooze:

ow I have seen it all on nairaland shocked

seconded!!!
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 27, 2011
Shy-One:

[size=28pt]and has his ankles crossed laying back in the cut - wtf
[/size]
shocked shocked shocked

hahahahahahhaahaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! grin i was thinking the same thing!!!
i was like 'did this negro take a pic of his c0ck with his legs crossed?'  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by MrsChima1(f): 3:47pm On Oct 27, 2011
[size=33pt]LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

That was his LEGS? shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by ShyOne(f): 3:47pm On Oct 27, 2011
@ Mz. Darkskin

grin grin grin

sick, twisted and he is relaxed and ready

lololololololol - Lord please help us.
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 27, 2011
LMAO @ CHIMA & SHYONE

lol POOR GUY! his ego is officially shot down!!
what was he thinking? grin i really wonder about some men. LOL
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by ShyOne(f): 3:50pm On Oct 27, 2011
@ Aso

You should be ashamed of yourself - there are very young girls on NL - you sick, twisted, nasty, dirty man.

I am reporting your black, N.AKED, rusty, azz - your legs need lotion - ASAP - QUESTION:  When is the last time you had a pedicure -  you FREAK!!
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by ShyOne(f): 3:54pm On Oct 27, 2011
Why he hide his face in the photo?

His face is on his profile

This guy is drunk - it is early in the day and it is a Thursday - no holiday - he is at home

these NL people sef - smh

lolololol - ahahahaha
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by asokid(m): 3:56pm On Oct 27, 2011
I am enjoying your comments, pls keep it coming. shy one that is how i get hard on every morning i wake up, this shows me how a man i am. i guess you ladies will have to meet your hubbies for some hard feelings today cus my dick has gotten you in the mood. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by ShyOne(f): 3:57pm On Oct 27, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

LMAO @ CHIMA & SHYONE

lol POOR GUY! his ego is officially shot down!!
what was he thinking?  grin i really wonder about some men. LOL

my sentiments exactly - I can't get over the fact that he hid his face on the photo - but has his face on his profile and has listed his phone number - what in the world is going on?  He is front and center.  Does he not have a gf or a wife?  He is not an ugly man and is quite loaded it seems - he doesn't need to wave his tool at us on NL.
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by shooze: 3:59pm On Oct 27, 2011
Shy-one please report him asap . I thought it was a doll or something only for me to look closely and see the boxer shorts. Lord have mercy looks like he used ororo on the thing. Wonders shall never end
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by NET1(m): 4:04pm On Oct 27, 2011
@Aso,

fine boy like you na im dey do dis kind trash on Nairaland? (I just saw your pic on your profile) Guy, you don fall every guy's hand kpatakpata.

.NET
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by ShyOne(f): 4:06pm On Oct 27, 2011
shooze:

Shy-one please report him asap . I thought it was a doll or something only for me to look closely and see the boxer shorts. Lord have mercy looks like he used ororo on the thing. Wonders shall never end

They are not answering but I have called for back-up from another thread - I hope someone comes.

what is ororo?
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by asokid(m): 4:09pm On Oct 27, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin As we dey enjoy our conversation so, una no like am? If to say na help i say make una help me, nobody go reply oooo. chai, naija. shyone u r so right about me and thanks to that. muaaaaaaaaaaaah.
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by asokid(m): 4:10pm On Oct 27, 2011
@Shyone who cares if you report me? will i be send to jail for posting my dick on here? i guess your dirty nasty azz is wet and smelling like empty sadine can in the bin by now. grin grin grin grin grin grin
As for the pedicure, thanks for your advice, i will get it done by the weekend. Am @ work having fun with you ladies. @Msdarkskin u r a big pretender, after calling me and to say you wish you were in abuja. what did u give me your friend for? 419 like you.
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by shooze: 4:11pm On Oct 27, 2011
Ororo means cooking oil
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by Dsense(m): 4:12pm On Oct 27, 2011
Where is that nude pichie? grin grin grin
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by MrsChima1(f): 4:13pm On Oct 27, 2011
D-sense:

Where is that Unclad pichie? grin grin grin

Homos are swarming! lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. / "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction / 10 Basic Rules For New Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.