Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,826 members, 7,828,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. (19470 Views)

Leave My Husband Alone (Pic) / Hilarious "Leave My Husband Alone Poster" / So Nland Still Av Handsome Guys! Na Wa Oooo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by 195(f): 1:13am On Oct 26, 2011
yet another reason why people has refused to have a life outside NL
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by onila(f): 1:19am On Oct 26, 2011
190 na u be that boy? hmm
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by cardoso111(m): 1:28am On Oct 26, 2011
This is serious!serious matter!Moderator, over to you
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by 195(f): 1:29am On Oct 26, 2011
omila

how far - how the robberies now grin
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by onila(f): 1:56am On Oct 26, 2011
na u be that. I dey ask u question?
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by 195(f): 2:55am On Oct 26, 2011
yup undecided
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by onila(f): 3:01am On Oct 26, 2011
hmmmm
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by 195(f): 3:18am On Oct 26, 2011
^and you are angry angry
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by Nobody: 4:36am On Oct 26, 2011
Odunnu:

wow! Now this is getting critical.
*runs off to google and fbk*

grin grin grin grin grin

ODUNNU IS OFF THE CHARTS!!!! grin

*RUNS BEHIND* grin
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by moonraker(m): 6:28am On Oct 26, 2011
Women!!!!

I refuse to believe this story!!!
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by Creamish(f): 9:27am On Oct 26, 2011
190_@:

^and you are angry angry

Hey u. . . cool
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by eddy42k(m): 1:24pm On Oct 26, 2011
am fully armed to support i will dismantle any body we no wan comot hand 4 bad tins, ma fickle cool
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by Scooby1(m): 8:35pm On Oct 26, 2011
interesting
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by aloyemeka1: 3:04am On Oct 27, 2011
Divorce his azz and divide his wealth into 2 and then slam him a heavy child support bill. While you are at it, do not forget to  demand for the house as part of your divorce settlement. By the time you are done with him, Ijeoma will find him broke and distasteful. Then use the money you made from the divorce and buy yourself a  very tall, handsome and young Nigerian male undergraduate lover and all you need to do is recharge his/their cell phones constantly. Don't get any man who is more than 28  because old cargo men no be market oooo. Life is short.
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by ShyOne(f): 3:35am On Oct 27, 2011
You have several choices:

quote by Hisfavoryt:

Pls every one let us call a spade spade. Dis woman came here with pains in her heart and all some people could do is to make jest of her writing and blame her more. I know this may not be the best place/way to resolve dis but she is specifically talking to someone, which she may b sure is listening.

4 God's sake why is evil taking a better space in our society. I was thinking what repliers are to do is to help her talk, compel or better still embarrass dis 'strange' lady to leave her matrimonial home alone than to blame her.

I am a young & unmarried lady 7 & I don't support this kind of atrocity. Pls this Ijeoma leave your fellow woman's hubby and home alone. Remember that what ever u sow in this earth u must reap. U will get married one day n your hubby wil do more than this, even if at all u end up marrying this woman's hubby, one day he will also leave u for more attractive younger ones. Pls I beg u dont break her home, God will surprise u with a better hubby if u do this, amen.

Madam fickle I don't know u but understand how u feel, I'm not married but know the pain in your heart. Pls don't do anything silly, u might also regret in one way or the other. Prayer is the only remedy as a christian,especially midnight prayer.I will advice u to wake up by 12pm every day with pure heart n tears & present your matter b/4 the God who is the judge of all humans, u will see God in action. Try dis it works and varnish every evil thought in your mind. BEST WISHES

^^^^ I love this advice and if I am in your shoes - I would follow it if I want to save the marriage

[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teL_O3HK4qA[/flash]

^^^^

or if I am not interested in saving the marriage - I would follow this advice

quote by Roland17
I would advice you to calm your nerves first, call your Husband, remember he is your husband and not any other's and u both seem to have come a very long way, thus i expect you to know him better than anyone, use that to your advantage.

^^^ This is good too.
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by ShyOne(f): 3:37am On Oct 27, 2011
aloy/emeka:

Divorce his azz and divide his wealth into 2 and then slam him a heavy child support bill. While you are at it, do not forget to demand for the house as part of your divorce settlement. By the time you are done with him, Ijeoma will find him broke and distasteful. Then use the money you made from the divorce and buy yourself a very tall, handsome and young Nigerian male undergraduate lover. Don't get any man who is more than 28 because old cargo men no be market oooo. Life is short.

ahahahahahahah

grin - too funny
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by Ranoscky(m): 3:43am On Oct 27, 2011
Fickle, so wetin u want make we do now?. . .
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by Jenifa1: 4:14am On Oct 27, 2011
Ranoscky:

Fickle, so wetin u want make we do now?. . .

help us find info on Ijeoma Ezebgulam. the banker/marketer/husband-snatcher at Zenith.
=N= 500,000 reward.
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by Ranoscky(m): 4:20am On Oct 27, 2011
N50,000 naim I go take turn craze man for road say I dey fyn Ijeoma? undecided. . .

Omo, anybodi wey dem snatch im husband, make im go marry anoda 1 jare!

No be dah one dey worri me now abeg. Me sef geh my own wahala for head!
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by Jenifa1: 4:42am On Oct 27, 2011
^na wetin be your own wahala? let us know. maybe we fit try solve am 4 u.

check the reward again.
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by Nobody: 4:44am On Oct 27, 2011
This thread fall my hand grin
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by arsenefc: 5:03am On Oct 27, 2011
I am Ijeoma Ezegbulam and I aint leaving your husband.
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by Nobody: 5:09am On Oct 27, 2011
^^ well she don throwe epic swear give you. in fact the swear too heavy.
Best way to dodge the kin swear na to leave naija all-together grin
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by ShyOne(f): 5:36am On Oct 27, 2011
arsenefc:

grin grin grin grin

Clown
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by LordReed(m): 6:26am On Oct 27, 2011
I did a search in Facebook for this Ijeoma Ezegbulam but it returned not even one person.

Madam Fickle please is either you are toying with us or she has another name.

Which is it?
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by Nobody: 6:43am On Oct 27, 2011
How many nigerian girls do you know that use their real name on facebook?

Some of them their conc. okrika name dey shame dem grin
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by pendo89(f): 6:59am On Oct 27, 2011
Jenifa_:

help us find info on Ijeoma Ezebgulam. the banker/marketer/husband-snatcher at Zenith.
=N= 500,000 reward.

arsenefc:

grin grin grin grin grin grin damn you two made me choke on my toast!!
oh Boy laughter will kill me.
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 27, 2011
pendo89:

grin grin grin grin grin grin damn you two made me choke on my toast!!
oh Boy laughter will kill me.
[size=14pt]You sef, na everytime you dey laugh you go dey choke on coffee and toast? One day, you go pour coffee for ya keyboard. tongue tongue

How you dey?
[/size]
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by pendo89(f): 7:46am On Oct 27, 2011
^^ lol.I have learnt to create a distance btwn the laptop and myself when am drinking and reading stuff on nl.
I discovered its very easy to die just reading stuff here.
Very crazy comments sometimes.
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 27, 2011
^^^ grin grin.
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by question(m): 9:37am On Oct 27, 2011
@Fickle, I can only imagine the amount of Non-Productive Time (NPT) your fake story has wasted on NL.

Consequences of faceless forums.

Try not to get caught in the act next time.
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by Wislet(f): 9:46am On Oct 27, 2011
^^^ love u. Dont worry this place is full of it. I guess i'd just comment on dem topics, even if i think they're fake from now on. Nairaland has fallen in standard. But maybe someone out there will benefit from de replies anyway.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction / Has Anyone Here Fccck 4 Different Girls In A Day / Her Clitoris Is Like Penis, Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.