Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. (19474 Views)

Leave My Husband Alone (Pic) / Hilarious "Leave My Husband Alone Poster" / So Nland Still Av Handsome Guys! Na Wa Oooo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by humbleyk: 11:07pm On Oct 29, 2011
Did i hear you say Christianity? stop it and try your possible best to repent for its only repentant can give you peace of mind, in your life and even in your marital life [remember our minds are restless until they on the lord]. a word is enough for the wise.
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by Afanna1: 1:32pm On Oct 30, 2011
Igbo girls
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 30, 2011
I'm late but LMAO! @ ASO getting banned and talking trash before hand!  grin

Shy-One:

What kind of nonsense is this?  Nigerians aren't allowed to donate blood in North America?

and btw it is true that the Red Cross is trying to ban certain Africans from donating blood in the United
States. Even Americans who have had s3x with Africans are at risk for being excluded.  undecided I hear
this is even the case in the UK though I am not sure.

each time someone has intercourse with someone from "sub-Saharan Africa" you must wait a full year
before you can be tested for clearance or eligibility.

http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Blood-donation/Pages/Who-can-use-it.aspx

You should not donate blood for 12 months after Being Intimate with:

a LovePeddler
a man who has had oral or backdoor with another man (if you are female)
someone who has injected drugs
someone who has haemophilia (a condition that stops your blood from clotting normally)
someone who has been sexually active in parts of the world where AIDS and HIV are common, such as sub-Sarahan Africa

as if eastern Europe, south america or india for that damn matter is any better.  tongue

even more specific

http://blood.ygoy.com/who-cannot-donate-blood/

The people who are born in Cameroon, Congo, Niger, Central African Republic, Equatorial Guinea, Chad, Gabon or Nigeria since 1977 are indefinitely deferred from donating their blood.

fuk the redcross. tongue
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 31, 2011
Madam fickle, any female who responds suspiciously to this thread may just be your girl. tongue tongue
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 31, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

I'm late but LMAO! @ ASO getting banned and talking trash before hand! grin

and btw it is true that the Red Cross is trying to ban certain Africans from donating blood in the United
States. Even Americans who have had s3x with Africans are at risk for being excluded. undecided I hear
this is even the case in the UK though I am not sure.

each time someone has intercourse with someone from "sub-Saharan Africa" you must wait a full year
before you can be tested for clearance or eligibility.

as if eastern Europe, south america or india for that damn matter is any better. tongue

even more specific

fuk the redcross. tongue
i even heard they are going to make it illegal for a subsaharan in having a relationship with a white american woman in the USA.America is going back to the evil days of racial segregation grin.
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 31, 2011
for a subsaharan african
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by Topsido(m): 4:21pm On Oct 31, 2011
Aunty Fickle, take it easy
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by Eve100000: 12:21am On Nov 01, 2011
Y bringing ur problem here, 1stly u will only be mock here, 2ndly u just send ur husband straight back to her arms, 3rdly all d cleaner in ur husbands office are in trouble and won't tell u anything again anyways call ur husband and let him see reason to leave d girl, show him more love, be prayerful and leave d rest to God!!!
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by akpan123(m): 11:17pm On Nov 01, 2011
U HAVE JUST EXPOSE YOUR HUSBAND TO OTHER POTENTIAL CANDIDATE.
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by Zilja(f): 5:54am On Feb 05, 2012
@poster. This is something you should take up wit you hubby . Is he not the one who has chosen to go outside the house and play or prey? I suggest you make he him aware of the rules of the marriage. takes two to tango .
Best of luck to ya.
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by SkySpirit(m): 9:55am On Jun 13, 2012
akpan123: U HAVE JUST EXPOSE YOUR HUSBAND TO OTHER POTENTIAL CANDIDATE.
Dont give out your position; also note that continous aggressive fight against this lady would worsen the situation as your hubby would tend to love her more & vice versa. Just try talking more with your hubby (without nagging). Goodluck!!!
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by queensmith: 11:45am On Jun 13, 2012
omg! too funnay!!! (god forgive me) but this is too funnay! see what a woman has turned herself into in the name of the patheticness she calls a marriage!

lmbo such behavior is laugh worthy. . . .just laugh worty. . . . . next life time she will be better at picking a husband.
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by tellwisdom: 12:04pm On Jun 13, 2012
[size=22pt] grin grin grin grin grin grin

FICKLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PLus SICKLE grin grin grin Is equal to??
[/size]
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by pendo89(f): 12:19pm On Jun 13, 2012
DICKLE!
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by slimyem: 12:21pm On Jun 13, 2012
this thread is a fickle and should be left to rest please!cheesy
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by tellwisdom: 12:24pm On Jun 13, 2012
[size=16pt] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin LIER!! Ok, pendo; tell me the truth.. Are you IJEOMA EZEGBULAM??[/size]
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by tellwisdom: 12:27pm On Jun 13, 2012
[size=15pt]Someone should tell me who stole FICKLE'S HUSBAND grin grin grin grin Slimyansh, Na u [/size]
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by waistbead: 2:03pm On Jun 13, 2012
IJEOMA...IJEOJOR watever leave FICKLE'S husband...u SLUT BUCKET!
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by tellwisdom: 3:40pm On Jun 13, 2012
grin grin Oboy, why u dey RAGA na?? U go wound oo
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 13, 2012
I checked Ijeoma out on fb, she makes sense. No wonder your husband is doing it, i advise you try some touch-ups to be more appealing than the lusty banker
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by olijude: 4:07pm On Jun 13, 2012
LET'S WRITE IT is a conglomerate of purpose-driven, research and creative writers with key focus on students, individuals and corporate organizations. Over the years, our scope for our clients includes :

Research projects for B.sc / M.sc students

Term papers

Report writing

Company Profile

Website/Blog Content writing

Proposals

Business Plan/Marketing Strategy

Biographies

Speech writing

Book reviews

Manifesto writing

Call
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by luckgames(m): 4:18pm On Jun 13, 2012
aloy/emeka:
Divorce his azz and divide his wealth into 2 and then slam him a heavy child support bill. While you are at it, do not forget to  demand for the house as part of your divorce settlement. By the time you are done with him, Ijeoma will find him broke and distasteful. Then use the money you made from the divorce and buy yourself a  very tall, handsome and young Nigerian male undergraduate lover and all you need to do is recharge his/their cell phones constantly. Don't get any man who is more than 28  because old cargo men no be market oooo. Life is short.
FOOL
The court make the decision on child support
Guess what you might have a fight in your hand
You might have to pay him child support NIGERIA
bribery the court and Judge
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by tellwisdom: 6:40pm On Jun 13, 2012
Billyonaire: I checked Ijeoma out on fb, she makes sense. No wonder your husband is doing it, i advise you try some touch-ups to be more appealing than the lusty banker

[size=15pt]Me self check am, I swear, her yansh, very Lumscious cheesy cheesy[/size]
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by patuli64(f): 4:07am On Jun 14, 2012
dis is just childish... ow is d man suppose to stay after dis kinda humiliation u think u're embarassin d chic but u're just foolishly destroying ur personality nd marriage....y cant pple just b mature and not air their stinking, filthy laundries outside... u need to go back for marriage counseling classes... dis is bullshit undecided
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by brownusagirl(f): 4:57am On Jun 14, 2012
The power lies with your husband not her. She can't approach him unless he let's her.
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by AdmirableLin(f): 6:17am On Jun 14, 2012
I undstnd hw u feel bt dis aint d rit way 2 handle dis issue
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by Sandyboo: 10:00pm On Oct 27, 2012
ijeoma you can survive via ha husby but don't break her home thAt would be you being totally heartless #have said my own
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by UyiIredia(m): 10:20pm On Oct 27, 2012
Igbo girls no dey fear. Another one don cause commotion for person house.
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by pendo89(f): 10:27pm On Oct 27, 2012
tellwisdom: [size=16pt] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin LIER!! Ok, pendo; tell me the truth.. Are you IJEOMA EZEGBULAM??[/size]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I just saw this.

I confess that I am.I already left him.Bad guy
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by free2ryhme: 10:51pm On Oct 27, 2012
na wa for ibo girls sha ... marketer for zenith bank wan secure her future with anoda woman husband ...hmmmmh..
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by Sandyboo: 11:16pm On Oct 27, 2012
patuli64: dis is just childish... ow is d man suppose to stay after dis kinda humiliation u think u're embarassin d chic but u're just foolishly destroying ur personality nd marriage....y cant pple just b mature and not air their stinking, filthy laundries outside... u need to go back for marriage counseling classes... dis is bullshit undecided
try walking in her shoes before judging

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Have You Seen The Ghanaian Slay Queen Whose Booty Can Cause Massive Accident / Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? / My Experience With A Hook Up Girl Tonight (terrible)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.