Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. (53750 Views)

See The Tin and Tomato Paste My Sister Sent From Italy. / My Chinese Friends Treated Me To A Lavish Dinner.... Living In China / Easy Way To Make Spaghetti Like A Chef (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by Zeel007: 5:10pm On Dec 06, 2023
naijamanyoutube:
Thank you for the nice reply.

This is a soft life of a stock trader. More wins to you sir. I believe you working at your own convenience afford you the chance of freedom to travel. More wins you once again sir!

1 Like

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by E2000: 5:10pm On Dec 06, 2023
Solofresh2:
So what do you want us to do now?
I understand you bro. This is how Normal Humans should behave food is something easily gotten in the advance world you can decide to eat a whole chicken in the morning, afternoon and night for one whole month straight, fruit is surplus. There are also places around managed by churches that give free food and cloths. Many of this Normal Human things in the advance world sounds strange to people living in the wicked world that's why people go to fancy restaurants in Africa and snap their food and put it on social media like there is anything special about it this only shows the level of stupidity and wickedness operating in Africa to the point that common food is now becoming a Luxury that people show off with on social media. what a disgrace and a mess of a thing it an insult to the black nations. Its just so Unfortunate that we have no collective pride.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by Jnrbaino4real(m): 5:18pm On Dec 06, 2023
Why would you want to come to Northern Ireland on a ferry from Scotland ? That’s scary bro, I know it’s fun and adventurous but how possible is it?Am in (Dungannon) Northern Ireland , well done .remain blessed
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by lexy2014: 5:18pm On Dec 06, 2023
naijamanyoutube:
I want you to praise which ever God you believe in, because he did it all. grin

grin cheesy
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by Dilijingsly(m): 5:19pm On Dec 06, 2023
Cc: naijamanyoutube abeg drop 1k naira make ah for chop this evening abeg. 0694938467 access bank. Omeje okwudili kelvin
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by lexy2014: 5:23pm On Dec 06, 2023
Wujio:

My brother God don settle you already !

am telling you. see as the guy de travel up and down. breakfast in Las vegas, lunch in London, dinner in Rio. I sure say na the guy blog Buhari see na make buhari ajala.

naijamanyoutube, you de spoil market for all those our Nigeria people wey don travel wey de tell us say abroad hard

1 Like

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by EngrKemp: 5:25pm On Dec 06, 2023
scally11:

All is good but Health Care is easier. I met a lady that got into NHS Scotland within 3months but the rest u will need uk certification and experience but health care u can get without uk experience provided u can link it up. Sorry disregard, I thought you were talking uk
Ok, seems health care jobs are easier to get in western Europe..?

I just want a sound advice for Germany..
I thank you for ur input.

I need more input
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by soccerlite: 5:28pm On Dec 06, 2023
Are you the outside child of tinubu?

Just asking Ni o
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by LordBillionz: 5:31pm On Dec 06, 2023
I can relate to this
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by soccerlite: 5:33pm On Dec 06, 2023
E2000:
I understand you bro. This is how Normal Humans should behave food is something easily gotten in the advance world you can decide to eat a whole chicken in the morning, afternoon and night for one whole month straight, fruit is surplus. There are also places around managed by churches that give free food and cloths. Many of this Normal Human things in the advance world sounds strange to people living in the wicked world that's why people go to fancy restaurants in Africa and snap their food and put it on social media like there is anything special about it this only shows the level of stupidity and wickedness operating in Africa to the point that common food is now becoming a Luxury that people show off with on social media. what a disgrace and a mess of a thing it an insult to the black nations. Its just so Unfortunate that we have no collective pride.

You don't that to eat food in nigeria is class

Nigeria is part of the countries in the lowest ebb of existence

What's the percentage of people that have eaten chicken this Dec?

Think it
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by ade4real2016: 5:33pm On Dec 06, 2023
Are ya sure ya live in d U.S?What is so special in those delicacies ya posted here...Abeg,let's hear words jooo...Once ya can kick ya ass out there to do some jobs, you're sure of eating what King Charles eat at Buckingham palace...Nairaland members that have never lived in UK must Not react to these lines cos ya won't understand my position at all....Most Nigerians don't have lives at all.....
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by Hullcity: 5:39pm On Dec 06, 2023
Yummy
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by Ajalalomo: 5:44pm On Dec 06, 2023
@naijamanyoutube

Nice, but don’t wear this camo jacket you wore in this photo to Nigeria anytime you’re visiting home because it’s a crime to do so in this part of the world.

1 Like

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by Blitzking: 5:45pm On Dec 06, 2023
naijamanyoutube:
I was in Manchester for 2 weeks as my first stop on my Europe tour, I plan to visit over 20 European countries on this tour.

I stayed with my sister and her family in Manchester, I was treated like a king with so many delicious Nigerian food.

I took pictures of some of them and here they are. These food might look like no big deal to many on here, but it is for me, since I don’t know how to cook and I live in Las Vegas where it’s very expensive to eat Nigerian food at a restaurant.

I’m in Edinburgh, Scotland at the moment, will make my way to Glasgow, Scotland tomorrow, and then board a bus that will take me to Northern Ireland. The bus will drive onto a Ferry to cross the Irish Sea. I will stay one day in Belfast and then jump on a train to places I don’t know yet, but I have to be at the airport in Dublin on Monday the 23rd of October to catch a flight to London, where I will stay with Dj Douglas for 1 week. He’s is a childhood friend of mine. He’s the one who taught Dj Neptune how to Dj. The last time I saw Douglas face to face was back in December 2005, when he went to the airport with me when I was traveling to Amsterdam from Lagos, on vacation. Before I got back to Lagos in January of 2006, Douglas don japa go London. Lol

He’s established now with a wife and kids.

I will post more as I go about my journey. Stay tuned.
I can prepare all these food for less than 10 dollars and I would eat it more than once
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by Karleb(m): 5:46pm On Dec 06, 2023
Is this your sister single?
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by XAUBulls: 5:49pm On Dec 06, 2023
ednut1:
This man just dey chop life grin
Indeed. He's got the money... Which fits perfectly into the digital nomad lifestyle. I just love his spirit of adventure as an OG. From his Las Vegas base to Bahia in Brazil, then to Manchester, and now Finland as of this month. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by RPG2020(m): 5:49pm On Dec 06, 2023
That your sister passed the vibe cool
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by porthouse7(f): 5:52pm On Dec 06, 2023
You are joining picture you snap in Nigeria, just dey play
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by cococandy(f): 6:02pm On Dec 06, 2023
naijamanyoutube:
I even took some to eat on the train to Edinburgh, Scotland from Manchester.

See enjoyment. Home made food on the train. Your own better
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by cococandy(f): 6:03pm On Dec 06, 2023
ade4real2016:
Are ya sure ya live in d U.S?What is so special in those delicacies ya posted here...Abeg,let's hear words jooo...Once ya can kick ya ass out there to do some jobs, you're sure of eating what King Charles eat at Buckingham palace...Nairaland members that have never lived in UK must Not react to these lines cos ya won't understand my position at all....Most Nigerians don't have lives at all.....

Not all parts of USA have equal access to Nigerian food
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by cococandy(f): 6:06pm On Dec 06, 2023
Even people in food surplus countries show off their food on social media. In fact some make careers out of sharing their food on the internet.

Why do some people get offended over nothing?

E2000:
Many of this Normal Human things in the advance world sounds strange to people living in the wicked world that's why people go to fancy restaurants in Africa and snap their food and put it on social media like there is anything special about it this only shows the level of stupidity and wickedness operating in Africa to the point that common food is now becoming a Luxury that people show off with on social media. what a disgrace and a mess of a thing it an insult to the black nations. It’s just so Unfortunate that we have no collective pride.

2 Likes

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by OlowoLagos(m): 6:08pm On Dec 06, 2023
God protection in your journey baba...

I tap from the success story of those who left this country to enjoy abroad and never regret leaving Nigeria.

naijamanyoutube:
I was in Manchester for 2 weeks as my first stop on my Europe tour, I plan to visit over 20 European countries on this tour.

I stayed with my sister and her family in Manchester, I was treated like a king with so many delicious Nigerian food.

I took pictures of some of them and here they are. These food might look like no big deal to many on here, but it is for me, since I don’t know how to cook and I live in Las Vegas where it’s very expensive to eat Nigerian food at a restaurant.

I’m in Edinburgh, Scotland at the moment, will make my way to Glasgow, Scotland tomorrow, and then board a bus that will take me to Northern Ireland. The bus will drive onto a Ferry to cross the Irish Sea. I will stay one day in Belfast and then jump on a train to places I don’t know yet, but I have to be at the airport in Dublin on Monday the 23rd of October to catch a flight to London, where I will stay with Dj Douglas for 1 week. He’s is a childhood friend of mine. He’s the one who taught Dj Neptune how to Dj. The last time I saw Douglas face to face was back in December 2005, when he went to the airport with me when I was traveling to Amsterdam from Lagos, on vacation. Before I got back to Lagos in January of 2006, Douglas don japa go London. Lol

He’s established now with a wife and kids.

I will post more as I go about my journey. Stay tuned.
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by manitoba(m): 6:10pm On Dec 06, 2023
Congrats!
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by grandstar(m): 6:12pm On Dec 06, 2023
naijamanyoutube

Your sister really loves you.

She treated you like a king.

How is Las Vegas like? It is a city I would love to move to if I was to ever emigrate. How is crime there and drug addiction? Those are my two biggest fears.
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by imagrg(m): 6:16pm On Dec 06, 2023
Living in Nigeria is far better than slaving in these overseas countries.
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by Ajalalomo: 6:19pm On Dec 06, 2023
ade4real2016:

Some of us can't comprehend simple words. The OP did highlight in his post that the foods were special to him because he doesn't know how to cook and also because it's expensive to eat out in African restaurants in his area.

This is personal, and what the OP term as expensive or special to him, might not be to you.

1 Like

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by Solofresh2: 6:21pm On Dec 06, 2023
E2000:
Your point is valid
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by Ajalalomo: 6:24pm On Dec 06, 2023
Blitzking:

I can prepare all these food for less than 10 dollars and I would eat it more than once

Yam is expensive abroad. A big yam that weighs 10 pounds in the US is almost $40. The price per pound is $3.85

1 Like

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by TobiAbuja: 6:24pm On Dec 06, 2023
Eating smelly food in train is bad etiquette in UK, just fyi. But looks like you had a great time.
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by codemaniacs: 6:30pm On Dec 06, 2023
cococandy:
Even people in food surplus countries show off their food on social media. In fact some make careers out of sharing their food on the internet.

Why do some people get offended over nothing?

He is not offended.

He is hateful and filled with hatred.

There is food in Nigeria.
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by Burgerlomo: 6:31pm On Dec 06, 2023
Lucky you, enjoy your life. 👍👍
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by codemaniacs: 6:34pm On Dec 06, 2023
TobiAbuja:
Eating smelly food in train is bad etiquette in UK, just fyi. But looks like you had a great time.

Every food has a smell.

Calling Nigerian food smelly means you're suffering from self-hatred and inferiority complex.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Expensive Jollof Rice & Chicken I Just Bought (pics) / Guy Found A Rat In His Fried Rice .(Picture) / How To Reduce Excess Salt In Your Food!!!.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.