Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,048 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? - Family (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? (26368 Views)

Married And In Friendship With The Opposite Sex / Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers / A Friend Wants Me To Lend Him Money. I Told Him To Fill A Form. Am I Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by SAMBARRY: 12:13am On Nov 24, 2023
Persephone1:
Hahaha, you really do have creative imagination grin grin grin grin

Shey bi iya eh se rin wowo woja niyen? grin grin grin

Ordinary instruction HELP AND MOVE ON dey pinch you for body like this? grin grin grin
the madness don start again o grin grin

Mr help and move on.so you mean you inherited madness from your Mama? grin ehya.no wonder grin

Henn Mr help and move on go help your mama na grin

1 Like

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Nobody: 12:14am On Nov 24, 2023
SAMBARRY:
Yahoo boy don switch again grin
. the craze don leave him head small grin

Yahoo boy sef dey preach grin
I'm not a male! Don't try to create an impression to comfort yourself. I'm a lady! And I will drag this with you from now till tomorrow...

Help and Move on ... It's very simple.

1 Like

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Ginaz(f): 12:14am On Nov 24, 2023
Persephone1:
You have comprehension issues! I don't have crayons here and I find engaging you irritating.

Take several steps backwards please! undecided

when dem don catch una red handed na to say comprehension issue.

stupid clout chasing snake who can't comprehend her stupidity and stinking 2faced personality. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 24, 2023
SAMBARRY:
the madness don start again o grin grin

Mr help and move on.so you mean you inherited madness from your Mama? grin ehya.no wonder grin

Henn Mr help and move on go help your mama na grin
huh huh na you go tire!

I maintain! HELP AND MOVE ON grin

1 Like

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by culf: 12:15am On Nov 24, 2023
Ginaz:

how many children have you helped in your life?

I don't brag about such things my dear, it gives me joy to help and I see it as a privileges and it's never enough for me, I always pray for God to put me in position and give me what I will need to help more and more people especially people that I will not expect anything from in return.

God bless you.
Ginaz:

I don't brag about such things my dear, it gives me joy to help and I see it as a privileges and it's never enough for me, I always pray for God to put me in position and give me what I will need to help more and more people especially people that I will not expect anything from in return.

God bless you.
Ginaz:

God bless you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by SAMBARRY: 12:16am On Nov 24, 2023
Persephone1:
huh huh na you go tire!

I maintain! HELP AND MOVE ON grin
Mr help and move on,help Tinubu na grin
.why you dey behave like bast@rd like this? grin grin

1 Like

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by SAMBARRY: 12:17am On Nov 24, 2023
Persephone1:
I'm not a male! Don't try to create an impression to comfort yourself. I'm a lady! And I will drag this with you from now till tomorrow...

Help and Move on ... It's very simple.
liar liar,pants on fire grin
. yahoo boy wan quickly conceal him identity smello grin

Oniranu grin small expose he don dey deny him gender grin grin grin
Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Nobody: 12:21am On Nov 24, 2023
Two foolish shame to womanhood justifying their despicable nature with their ill thought out opinions. To top it up they both lack comprehension skills.

My papa do something, years later I enjoy the benefits. If I were shallow minded like you lots and demanded something in return from the people dad helped immediately or behaved badly to them while with us, will any of them help me later.

Dumbos are equating my scenario to theirs, awon amunisin! undecided . The doofus were busy twisting words to justify their shortcomings. Awon mumu!

Move On, don't help... They won't die!

Nonsense and Gino/Samlarry undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Nobody: 12:23am On Nov 24, 2023
SAMBARRY:
liar liar,pants on fire grin
. yahoo boy wan quickly conceal him identity smello grin

Oniranu grin small expose he don dey deny him gender grin grin grin
Sense wey small, you no get! I am a lady! Use another thing cover your shame! grin

I maintain: Help and move on 🥱🥱

1 Like

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Ginaz(f): 12:24am On Nov 24, 2023
culf:

God bless you.

God bless you.

God bless you.

That's how you all will say you don't expect anything in return. That's how that hypocrite has criticised me online but she's using her student ideals whom her father helped to push her business. shocked

after all the drags, she's committing same offense she accuses me of doing which shows no one can help without not wanting to receive something in return.

make everybody dey their day abeg.
una fake personality is glaring. it's easier to abuse but not to practise what is being preached.
Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Nobody: 12:24am On Nov 24, 2023
SAMBARRY:
Mr help and move on,help Tinubu na grin
.why you dey behave like bast@rd like this? grin grin
Move on ooooooo but don't forget to help sha grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by SAMBARRY: 12:25am On Nov 24, 2023
Persephone1:
Move on ooooooo but don't forget to help sha grin grin grin grin grin
I dey return your advice back to you,shebi you Sabi help the universe,oya go help Tinubu grin

Them call you hypocrite,at least prove that you're not a hypocrite and help Tinubu build a better nigeria grin
Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Nobody: 12:26am On Nov 24, 2023
Ginaz

If he pain you, go put rope for the woman neck drag her to come wash your clothes but leave the kids alone!

People like you will never see your fault. You believe you are always right.

undecided

1 Like

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Nobody: 12:27am On Nov 24, 2023
SAMBARRY:
I dey return your advice back to you,shebi you Sabi help thy universe,oya go help Tinubuy grin
HELP AND MOVE ON!!!

🥱🥱🥱

1 Like 1 Share

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by SAMBARRY: 12:28am On Nov 24, 2023
Persephone1:
HELP AND MOVE ON!!!

🥱🥱🥱
sleep don dey hungry Werey grin

Shebi you dey vibrate since grin

I think say mad men no dey sleep grin

At least you dey spit fire since so wetin come happen? grin
Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Nobody: 12:30am On Nov 24, 2023
I support when it's needed but on this one, nahhhhhh

grin grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Nobody: 12:32am On Nov 24, 2023
SAMBARRY:
sleep don dey hungry Werey grin

Shebi you dey vibrate since grin

I think say mad men no dey sleep grin

At least you dey spit fire since so wetin come happen? grin
So predictable!

When you have a brain of a roach you will be predictable grin grin grin grin

Aunty... and the winner of this argument goes tooooooooooo

"HELP AND MOVE ON" grin
Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Ginaz(f): 12:36am On Nov 24, 2023
Persephone1:

My papa do something, years later I enjoy the benefits. If I were shallow minded like you lots and demanded something in return from the people dad helped immediately or behaved badly to them while with us, will any of them help me later.

You're a really a snake. the bolded shows how moronic you're and how so disgusting your hypocrisy is. which isn't shocking to me.

whether delayed or not, you enjoyed a benefit which stems from helping people. you got something in return. which is a clear contrast to the disgusting sermon you have given on this platform of helping people , letting go and not expecting anything in return .

It's you who have exploited your students brain to the last drop of intelligence it could offer, exploited their minds to your personal gain and its a far cry from that sermon of yours. if really you have let go, you won't proudly exploit them to your personal gain.

which gives you no ground to hold me accountable to a crime you have clearly commited and give you no fronts to cover your lies and twist things up.

hypocrisy ugly stupid woman like you who finds it easy to point your corrupt finger at me cos you felt yours is less gruesome than mine which is a lie you have decided to use to cover your unclothedness but it won't fly.

You're a user , hypocrite and a snake. if you can use your student's ideal then you have no moral ground to criticised me as you clearly received a favor in return for your dad's help.

The kids were never maltreated like you have accused me of. Remove the wood in your eyes before you read out my sins. undecided
Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Nobody: 12:37am On Nov 24, 2023
And I will say the prayer again...

"Ki Oluwa maa fi ona ati je wa si ibi ti o nira"

God abeg... God nah beg I dey beg oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Nobody: 12:39am On Nov 24, 2023
Ginaz:

You're a really a snake. the bolded shows how moronic you're and how so disgusting your hypocrisy is. which isn't shocking to me.

whether delayed or not, you enjoyed a benefit which stems from helping people. you got something in return. which is a clear contrast to the disgusting sermon you have given on this platform of helping people , letting go and not expecting anything in return .

It's you who have exploited your students brain to the last drop of intelligence it could offer, exploited their minds to your personal gain and its a far cry from that sermon of yours. if really you have let go, you won't proudly exploit them to your personal gain.

which gives you no ground to hold me accountable to a crime you have clearly commited and give you no fronts to cover your lies and twist things up.

hypocrisy ugly stupid woman like you who finds it easy to point your corrupt finger at me cos you felt yours is less gruesome than mine which is a lie you have decided to use to cover your unclothedness but it won't fly.

You're a user , hypocrite and a snake. if you can use your student's ideal then you have no moral ground to criticised me as you clear received a favor in return for your dad's help.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

May English not disgrace us like this grin grin grin

I'm baffled though, you see all this in my post but somehow didn't see this in yourself 🤔 .

Incredible grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Ginaz(f): 12:41am On Nov 24, 2023
Persephone1:
And I will say the prayer again...

"Ki Oluwa maa fi ona ati je wa si ibi ti o nira"

God abeg... God nah beg I dey beg oooo

pray for God to heal you from your two faced snake personality.

na people like you dey kill househelp then come online to say dem nor fit hurt fly.
stupid clout chaser who feel she's better sad
Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Nobody: 12:41am On Nov 24, 2023
Where is the second rodent? Samlarry or wetin be her name

Your friend don drop epistle ooooo, come and evaluate it grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Nobody: 12:42am On Nov 24, 2023
Ginaz:

pray for God to heal you from your two faced snake personality.

na people like you dey kill househelp then come online to say dem nor fit hurt fly.
stupid clout chaser who feel she's better sad
You are revealing yourself small small...

Nah you go judge yourself by yourself grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by culf: 12:42am On Nov 24, 2023
Ginaz:

That's how you all will say you don't expect anything in return. That's how that hypocrite has criticised me online but she's using her student ideals whom her father helped to push her business. shocked

after all the drags, she's committing same offense she accuses me of doing which shows no one can help without not wanting to receive something in return.

make everybody dey their day abeg.
una fake personality is glaring. it's easier to abuse but not to practise what is being preached.

Whatever I said is personal to me, neither am I judging you. No one is perfect in life, that I do things and don't expect anything in return don't make me perfect no judge you, Only God is perfect.

By the way, I don't know you and someone are dragging each other because I wasn't following. You guys should let peace reign and take things easy.
For fakeness, whatever I do is for me and my God, I have nothing to prove to anybody that I should be fake.

As you advised, "make I go dey my dey".

Do take care, Peace!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Nobody: 12:44am On Nov 24, 2023
Simple prayer come dey vex these people like this? grin grin grin grin

They are guilty... No doubt grin grin grin

Ahhhhhhh

"Ki Oluwa maa fi ona ati je wa sibi ti o nira ooooooo "

God abeg ooo God nah beg I dey beg o cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Ginaz(f): 12:45am On Nov 24, 2023
Persephone1:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

May English not disgrace us like this grin grin grin

I'm baffled though, you see all this in my post but somehow didn't see this in yourself 🤔 .

Incredible grin

when it's time to see your evil face you will call it "incomprehensible" and "English"

look in the mirror and you will see you're a devil with two horns and claws . it's easy to point fingers and hide underneath the cover of lies but truth has exposed you in front of the mirror.

You're nor better than what you have preached today.
Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Nobody: 12:47am On Nov 24, 2023
@Culf nooooooo I will make sure these people drag themselves till they are tired grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

That sense they don't have they will have it by force!

Nah jeje I type my prayer only for one overzealous mgbeke feeling fly to jump on it grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Ginaz(f): 12:47am On Nov 24, 2023
Persephone1:
Simple prayer come dey vex these people like this? grin grin grin grin

They are guilty... No doubt grin grin grin

Ahhhhhhh

"Ki Oluwa maa fi ona ati je wa sibi ti o nira ooooooo "

God abeg ooo God nah beg I dey beg o cheesy grin

because you're stupid and calling God's name in vain while you're using someone your dad helped committing same crime you accused me .may God expose snakes like you who preach one thing and do the other behind closed doors.
Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Nobody: 12:49am On Nov 24, 2023
Ginaz:

when it's time to see your evil face you will call it "incomprehensible" and "English"

look in the mirror and you will see you're a devil with two horns and claws . it's easy to point fingers and hide underneath the cover of lies but truth has exposed you in front of the mirror.

You're nor better than what you have preached today.
Aunty go and buy brighter grammar and lemme rest. I'm not the cause of your comprehension issues grin grin grin

You can start with Queen primer... you will find something like this

Help
I help
Am I to Help and Move on?
I am to Help and Move On ..

Buahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Ginaz(f): 12:50am On Nov 24, 2023
Persephone1:
You are revealing yourself small small...

Nah you go judge yourself by yourself grin grin

you wey already don cast yourself. ole!

go and use your brain to build your business or your brain is dead? cheesy

Kettle calling pot black. oloriburuku.
Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Nobody: 12:51am On Nov 24, 2023
Ginaz:

because you're stupid and calling God's name in vain while you're using someone your dad helped committing same crime you accused me .may God expose snakes like you who preach one thing and do the other behind closed doors.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Help and Move On grin grin grin grin

Very simple

1 Like

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Nobody: 12:52am On Nov 24, 2023
Ginaz:

you wey already don cast yourself. ole!

go and use your brain to build your business or your brain is dead? cheesy

Kettle calling pot black. oloriburuku.
Lol ... You are very funny....

Are you tired of running two accounts? grin grin grin

Bring Samlarry back grin grin grin

Help and Move On oooooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (26) (Reply)

'My Pastor Said My Husband Planted A Killer-Charm In My Body' - Nigerian Woman / I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. / Parents, Don't Use Your Kids As Your Retirement Plan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.