Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,680 members, 7,823,919 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real (29398 Views)

What Happened That Made You Realized You Don't Have A Family / What Happened That Made You Feel Sorry For Your Parents? / How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by merits(m): 4:50pm On Dec 02, 2023
Lance008:
Most of us don't believe on spiritual stuff till some event that made us believe it's exit
Mine was when a pastor die days after fighting the gods in the community

It is real because I disappeared to 2024 I just came back last today.
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by jojothaiv(m): 4:52pm On Dec 02, 2023
MindHacker9009:
Who can explain how this empty structure can dance and talk.

I didn't bother watching the video but my mind tell me it's Zangbeto (spiritual police/vigilante) synonymous with the Egun and Fon speaking folks scattered across Nigeria, Benin Republic and Togo.

1 Like

Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by jojothaiv(m): 4:54pm On Dec 02, 2023
Lance008:
Most of us don't believe in spiritual stuff till some event that made us believe it's exist.
There's more to life than meets both the eyes and the nose.

9 Likes

Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by DrAda(f): 4:54pm On Dec 02, 2023
Maths opened up my eyes to the incontestable fact that our existence and indeed everything around us is not random. Everything is exactly as it should be to maintain balance. That in itself is exceedingly rare.

Therefore, the only logical conclusion is that there is a creator,a master being at play and I for one am in awe of it.

I have been asked to explain further.....

Even though I am not a math major, I enjoy maths. So, to answer your questions, let's begin with constants like pi, reuler etc. Even better, think about gravity, speed of light, proportion of atmospheric oxygen... In medicine there are tons of other constants as well! These things are fixed!
Don't you find it strange that everything is working exactly as it should every single time? There are too many variables and too many confounders and yet despite all these unsurmountable odds, the world just works and we still cant figure out how. This negates the hypothesis that we just happened or learnt through chaos over time.

If you are still not convinced, let's leave this planet and focus on the sun, moon and stars. Are they also random? So just like that we have our own gigantic factory of nuclear energy, sitting in the most perfect location in space and keeping us all alive? What are the odds of that? Your guess is as good as mine.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Is04970: 4:55pm On Dec 02, 2023
Answered Prayers To Jehovah God In Jesus Mighty Name.

5 Likes

Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by MindHacker9009(m): 4:56pm On Dec 02, 2023
jojothaiv:

I didn't bother watching the video but my mind tell me it's Zangbeto (spiritual police/vigilante) synonymous with the Egun and Fon speaking folks scattered across Nigeria, Benin Republic and Togo.

White people even travel from all over the world to go and watch it.

So who can explain what's inside that makes it dance and talk.
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by MrBroke(m): 4:57pm On Dec 02, 2023
When you see a magic for the first time, you often think it is some supernatural thing but as we all know all magics are just tricks performed by talented people after days to years of practice. All this things you guys call spiritual are physical things that you don't understand hence the reason you say they are spiritual.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by mabea: 4:59pm On Dec 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
LOL... I bet you if Oyinbo company come Dam that water, nothing of what you said would matter. Sometimes, I think even those who consult with the local gods and goddesses simply don't understand them at all. undecided
Just dey play. Oyibo sef dey do sacrifice for river. An eye witness account by the way

10 Likes

Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by sylve11: 5:00pm On Dec 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
LOL... I bet you if Oyinbo company come Dam that water, nothing of what you said would matter. Sometimes, I think even those who consult with the local gods and goddesses simply don't understand them at all. undecided

Kobo, If any oyibo company wants to do dam work in most river, they usually offer sacrifices.

They hire a spiritualist who understands the gods present in that river.

I have seen this before, not once or twice.

cool

11 Likes

Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by rhames(m): 5:00pm On Dec 02, 2023
Lance008:
Most of us don't believe on spiritual stuff till some event that made us believe it's exit

Spiritism and spirituality is real. Go read the story of Majek Fashek and you will understand better what spirituality is.

It's two- fold. If you have positive spirits with you, then you are on the success lane. But if you have bad ones, then you are in trouble. It will take a spiritually strong man or woman to battle the bad demons. I have battled some for decades and I know what I have gone through. Exorcism and strong night prayers are the only way to expel them from you and I have gone through that and I can tell you it's not funny.

You can watch videos of excorcisms or Ruqiyah and understand how deep the mysteries of this universe are.

The only way out is for you to be prayerful and shun vices.

13 Likes

Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Edusouls(m): 5:01pm On Dec 02, 2023
Jeon:
SS part of the nation.
It's seems that we are closely related, both in some traditions.

Yeah, the story goes this way. The river was abandoned a long time ago, no worshiping, cleaning up and taking care of animals in it.. So it has been sending messages through dreams and life to the villagers [including I ] and the chief, and the worst part of it the chief will tell you to keep your mouth shut that we are now in Christianity.
So Wahala started last week Monday, till Friday.

wow are u serious? So how do know that wahala that started is connected to the river..?
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by ariesbull: 5:02pm On Dec 02, 2023
Spirituality is real

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by TheSourcerer: 5:02pm On Dec 02, 2023
Jeon:
Many things.

The most recent shocking one ,is the river in my community fighting because she was abandoned for more than 15 years.
hi hello smiley
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by sylve11: 5:03pm On Dec 02, 2023
Zonefree:
The strongest native doctor in my village was killed by malaria.

Malaria and spirituality supposed dey apart na. undecided cool
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by thisisit: 5:04pm On Dec 02, 2023
Jeon:
Many things.

The most recent shocking one ,is the river in my community fighting because she was abandoned for more than 15 years.

Please... Which Community??
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by rhames(m): 5:04pm On Dec 02, 2023
[Soquote author=Hisimperialmaje post=126596146] iam not familiar. But i know a lot of rivers are abode of deities and if not sacrificed to can be very vawulent.. By the way am from the southern part of the nation[/quote]

All rivers and streams have one or two principalities

2 Likes

Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by sylve11: 5:05pm On Dec 02, 2023
@op, I know what I know, I see what I see. I don't need anybody to ask me if I believe when I already know. cool

3 Likes

Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by newoffer: 5:05pm On Dec 02, 2023
OP dey smoke wet leaves
Kobojunkie:
Which river? fighting how?
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Bonapart(m): 5:05pm On Dec 02, 2023
Lance008:
that has nothing to do with spiritual. Your fooolish village people eliminated him to make y'all think that the dumb idols of your village are real
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by TOPMAN4LIFE: 5:06pm On Dec 02, 2023
Lance008:
I was born into christian family and l didn't believe in spiritual attack until I was attacked,
I started using drugs when I noticed no improvement,
I quickly realized it's only God that can save me, l gave my life to Jesus and l started engaging in serious prayers personally and in churches and strange things that were causing the problem started coming out.
So, for me to pray and strange things coming out of my body make me to strongly believe in Jesus Christ

32 Likes

Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Ndidi2: 5:06pm On Dec 02, 2023
Enemiesmasquera:
You're so naive
no mind them
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by MayowaTallguy: 5:07pm On Dec 02, 2023
Conjuring
Th Devil made me do it
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by ConfidentialDoc: 5:10pm On Dec 02, 2023
merits:

It is real because I disappeared to 2024 I just came back last today.

That means you saw the new pandemic, Donald trump win a 2nd term, global mental health crisis, rising cases of suicide, millions of job losses because of AI, gay Nigeria etc ....I'm sure you're glad to be back
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by musicwriter(m): 5:10pm On Dec 02, 2023
Lance008:

Nothing is spiritual, including God.

Everything could be explained by science or metaphysics.

My latest philosophy is that the thing we call God is also natural because nothing can exist outside nature.

1 Like

Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Ajiswaggs(m): 5:10pm On Dec 02, 2023
For one week all goods all customers purchased are been returned back to back

1 Like

Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Goddyrichie(m): 5:10pm On Dec 02, 2023
Lance008:
I don’t believe in gods b4 or voodoo until 2014 a nice man that don’t tolerate cheating have a disagreement with his extended family members cuz of land very early in d morning around 8-9 am after some elders hv interfere to stop d disagreement that same morning he took his tv to radionic 4 repair come back home eating his food that his wife hv prepared 4 him on d table then suddenly something happened like stroke sha he can’t talk his tongue was outside of his mouth he was like Leprosy sha they took him to one of d best hospital in town they carry out a lot of test but d result was that he’s okay and even more healthy but some people who are ibile (traditionalist people) tell his parent that’s it’s not hospital stuff they say no cuz they’re Christian they even own a church sef they transfer him to ile ife after a lot of test d result is still d same he’s feeling good until 14th days In d ife hospital suddenly person that can’t talk that very day not until that that people behind d spiritual stuff just release him 4 some hours to talk to his wife and family member cuz they’re about to kill him everyone was so happy not until 5pm he was announce death few months later d same person he hv a misunderstanding with confess and die many many things wey I don see abi d one wey happen to my mom younger sis make I talk nii if e never happen 2 u or people that’s very close to u b4 no mean say e no Dey exist

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by emperor4love(m): 5:12pm On Dec 02, 2023
Is real ooh,my own story,a seer I have never seen my life ,met me begin to explain to me so much about my life and even ahead,all correspond,then he told me to perform a ritual of giving money to a mad woman or man i find,say any money I wan giv say make it be in double,then giv it to a mad woman,say I should do it and don't let it pass 31 of December, and dis man met me a day before 31,that if I shouldn't meet up,that I will die prematurely, omo naso I begin look for mad ppl,omo e com hard ,I had only that day to complete this,I later remember one woman fr my compound, naso I dey com bck see de woman giv am the 200 two piece,the woman wan reject am,I force am,she later carry the money go giv her own mama,no reach months the mama die like that I shock

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by blesdman(m): 5:13pm On Dec 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Oyibo knows how to appease deities. So I heard from people working in Seas

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by JaskanFactor: 5:15pm On Dec 02, 2023
911 2001 Babylon ritual certainly woke up millions if not billions of people, to the fact that something they thought so far was actually very close. The world has been like some epic Hollywood horror movie ever since.

For a few days while that ritual was hot, all you had to do to get from Lagos to London, was to go inside that hole under the bridge in Ajegunle and you arrive at Oxford street , during this time in Europe all the oyinbo people were speaking ijebu.

And during this period , all the technological advances of the world felt like extreme illiteracy. So that anything more complex than 1 + 1 was seen as a thought trap. So people worried about flying wondering if pilots can still do their job, as the power of the almighty God descended upon the mind of the entire human race all at once for a few days of wonder.

Those who wear white came out wearing thier normal clothes, and those who wear black came out in black.
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Kobojunkie: 5:15pm On Dec 02, 2023
kuverah:
■ All humans have gotten God's attention. Is either you reject or accept him. No god's can kill a true child of God. If you are in tune with God, he will always give you instructions on what and where to go. And if God sents you to place, protection from him is secured.
Lol.... see how una dey cast God as liar as if say na the way e suppose be.. lipsrsealed
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by FinidiGeorge: 5:16pm On Dec 02, 2023
Starboytwo:
Well, off we go to Ibadan that year to see one "Yeye Osun" with my roomate.
Wetin come happen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Chinedu Okeke: This SA Man Is Searching For His Long Lost Family From Abia / My Husband Called Me A Vagabond / Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.