Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real (29385 Views)

What Happened That Made You Realized You Don't Have A Family / What Happened That Made You Feel Sorry For Your Parents? / How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by FinidiGeorge: 9:04pm On Dec 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I am irreligious! undecided
Do you believe in God?

1 Like

Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Kobojunkie: 9:05pm On Dec 02, 2023
Efilse:
■ Fair enough.....good thing we have a spiritual defender in you😁
The ignorance is what keeps the majority of Nigerians and Nigeria itself living in the dark ages today. It is right to dispense the many lies so those who need psychiatric help can finally go get one and begin walking in the light .... away from all the ignorance. undecided
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 02, 2023
Error401:
Na why dem tell u make u share be that na

shocked

Nor fex, I go share later today when I get a little time!
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by FinidiGeorge: 9:05pm On Dec 02, 2023
emerged01:

Yes bro. She joined winners' chapel in 1994 when it was in Raji oba,Egbeda. I lost her this year. Spent all her in cannaland,even buried in their cemetery.
Oh! I'm sorry for the loss my man! Accept my condolences... May her soul rest in peace!

1 Like

Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Efilse: 9:05pm On Dec 02, 2023
Error401:
No gods can kill a true child of God. Why was Jesus Killed by mere men? Does that mean Jesus was not a "True" Child of God?

Clearly you haven't been exposed to the Bible. Your answer to right there. And if you don't believe the Bible why bring it up for discussion anyways.......
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by TheGift: 9:06pm On Dec 02, 2023
Ndidi2:
My mum told us growing up there is this big river not far from there home but the river disappeared when hausa people started bathing there.

2. I know a woman who use to go to farm on orie market day,
she was warned but she continued till she died half buried in d ground.
I know her very well not told.

3.one headmaster burnt idol worshipped by his father in front of their family house
Then at night they were throwing stones on his roof.

Powers de this life
Whether u believe it or not

1. Sounds like a people blaming their ethnic rivals for a common
Misfortune of rivers drying up

2. Did you see her being buried in the ground by spirits or by worshippers of the gods who said no Market on Orie day?

3. So after the headmaster burnt the idol, the worst the idol could do was throw stones on his roof at night? Sounds like little children or disgruntled idol worshippers playing pranks to me.
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by realestate99: 9:06pm On Dec 02, 2023
2017, I was an atheist but no other soul knows, always looking for scientific solution to all earthly phenomenon, and the way both major religions have been bastardized didn't help, someone dragged me to a cherubim and seraphim church,we were like 5 guys , dark in complexion seated on same row when the seer started speaking from the spirit realm.

I was shocked, she mentioned our seat row, described me physically and told me that I should quash the thought of atheism in my mind that God exist, and God is telling me he exist...that was my turning point and a major benchmark in my life up till now, for God to send me a message that he exist is the greatest honor I can receive in this lifetime.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Kobojunkie: 9:08pm On Dec 02, 2023
FinidiGeorge:
■ Do you believe in God?
Of course I do believe in Jesus Christ and the Father, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, the God of Israel. undecided
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by TheGift: 9:08pm On Dec 02, 2023
sylve11:

Kobo, If any oyibo company wants to do dam work in most river, they usually offer sacrifices.

They hire a spiritualist who understands the gods present in that river.

I have seen this before, not once or twice.

cool

Is it that they believe in such practices or they are just respecting the beliefs and values of their host communities?
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Kobojunkie: 9:09pm On Dec 02, 2023
Efilse:
Clearly you haven't been exposed to the Bible. Your answer to right there. And if you don't believe the Bible why bring it up for discussion anyways.......
You folks don't believe in the Bible. What you instead believe in are the many tales spun for you by your many pastors and mogs, men who have themselves never experienced God nor known Him. undecided
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Epiphany7: 9:09pm On Dec 02, 2023
A deity was destroyed in my family after we converted to Christianity , the name of the deity is "akwari ọmụmụ " . We've done countless number of prayers against this deity

These prayers were held by renowned prayer warriors in the east . Young girls and mothers
started dieing mysteriously in the whole of my extended family. Before the death started happening ,I have been having this particular dream where they always chase me with gun .so after my mom died I visited like seven native doctors they all made mention of this particular deity "akwari ọmụmụ ".

Still, I ignored those native doctors not until my two blood sisters delivered through CS and the both of them are in coma while their babies are perfectly okay and this is the first time any of my relation gave birth through CS. I have eight siblings ,my mom never waste time in the labour room same applies to my sisters until this diety was destroyed.

So I have to visit those native doctors again to ascertain what the deity want .they all said the same thing ,something that won't cost me up to 15k. They said the deity has no problem with our JESUS but it needs to be acknowledged according to the oath my fore fathers took. I bought the necessary items needed , the ritual was done .

FYI, I did 90 days prayer against this deity but it's persistent attack continued. But from the day the ritual was done my two sisters was discharged from the hospital and the nightmares I usually have stopped immediately. Bro spirituality is very real and it controls the physical.

I'd leave what I went through my marine people for another day .

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Efilse: 9:09pm On Dec 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
The ignorance is what keeps the majority of Nigerians and Nigeria itself living in the dark ages today. It is right to dispense the many lies so those who need psychiatric help can finally go get one and begin walking in the light .... away from all the ignorance. undecided

I don't know about psychiatric help......but there are alot of ignorance folks.....But what really bothers me is their arrogance!
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Kingjbase: 9:10pm On Dec 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You mean your special interpretation of that verse is proof of your belief in the spiritual? undecided

It does prove that the chair you are currently sitting on; right now and everything around you are all things of vanity.
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Kobojunkie: 9:10pm On Dec 02, 2023
SouthSouth1914:
You sound like someone who is unstable. You probably have mental health conditions like schizophrenia or a bipolar disorder. So you must be susceptible to hallucinations not me. Next time, stop assuming on someone’s behalf because your submissions are dysfunctional and a figment of your imagination.
Oh, a moment ago you were a spiritual expert, now you are also a mental health expert? Africans, 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Kobojunkie: 9:12pm On Dec 02, 2023
Kingjbase:
■ It does prove that the chair you are currently sitting on; right now and everything around you are all things of vanity.
What you just said makes no sense at all! undecided
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Efilse: 9:12pm On Dec 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You folks don't believe in the Bible. What you instead believe in are the many tales spun for you by your many pastors and mogs, men who have themselves never experienced God nor known Him. undecided

lol😂.......'You folks'....I assumed this is from having a personal encounter with me
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Kobojunkie: 9:13pm On Dec 02, 2023
Efilse:
■ I don't know about psychiatric help......but there are alot of ignorance folks.....But what really bothers me is their arrogance!
Again, over 99.99999...% of Nigerians have never experienced anything close to the Spiritual they all pretend to know so much about. Yes it is arrogance in ignorance but much of it is psychological so let's not down play the problem. undecided
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by FinidiGeorge: 9:14pm On Dec 02, 2023
adecz:

Many of the front runners of the
opposition tactically went into hiding
& the burial was carried out successfully
with the full rites, though with added
Police backup to prevent any unforeseen
circumstances..

Just imagine such a coincidence that of
all places to die, it had to be just by the
office of the late chief.

A spiritual message has never been clearer
and quickly delivered as that message.

This is why the black man can confidently
swear on any Bible or Quran, knowing
that he is lieing. But carry black man to
swear inside shrine and he will quickly
confess than lie to the shrine.

Oyibo wey bring us Christianity no
longer take the crucial cornerstones of
the religion serious, but na black man carry
oyibo religion for head, while totally
abandoning that of his forefathers that
have many things in common with the
old testament, which Jews, "God Chosen"
still practice till today.

The average Jew✡️ has contempt for Christians and basically consider them ( esp Catholics) idol worshippers for praying to statues of
Mary & Yeswah ✝️
If dem born dem well, make dem no hide nah grin..

As for religion, you've said it all... I need not put mouth again, the thing tire me 😩😣

1 Like

Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Kobojunkie: 9:17pm On Dec 02, 2023
Efilse:
■ lol😂.......'You folks'....I assumed this is from having a personal encounter with me
Well, let's see! In Scripture, it is clearly established by Jesus Christ Himself — the one who is King in the Kingdom of God (both Heaven and Hell He rules over) — that He was sent only to the world that comprises only the Lost sheep of Israel. However, all of Christianity rejects this very proclamation made by Jesus Christ and even God, why? Because your pastors and mogs told you a lot that Jesus Christ lied when He reportedly made that claim. You believe in your pastors and mogs and not Scripture. Or am I wrong? undecided
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Fryx: 9:19pm On Dec 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
LOL... I bet you if Oyinbo company come Dam that water, nothing of what you said would matter. Sometimes, I think even those who consult with the local gods and goddesses simply don't understand them at all. undecided

It’s all in your belief. Even if my fathers made a covenant with their god and give me to them, provided I do not believe or take anything from them, they can’t do me nothing. But you can’t believe in them and seek their favour, yet avoid their wrath.
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Kingjbase: 9:20pm On Dec 02, 2023
rhames:

Spiritism and spirituality is real. Go read the story of Majek Fashek and you will understand better what spirituality is.

It's two- fold. If you have positive spirits with you, then you are on the success lane. But if you have bad ones, then you are in trouble. It will take a spiritually strong man or woman to battle the bad demons. I have battled some for decades and I know what I have gone through. Exorcism and strong night prayers are the only way to expel them from you and I have gone through that and I can tell you it's not funny.

You can watch videos of excorcisms or Ruqiyah and understand how deep the mysteries of this universe are.

The only way out is for you to be prayerful and shun vices.

Its an experience that no one should even wish for his enemies
You see when an individual is dedicated to a diety and that same individual refuses to follow up and acknowledges it as his or her God. And decides to follow the ways of JESUS CHRIST. I tell you its a different experience. Only Jesus can save that person from the things he will experience in life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by PopQueenAgency: 9:20pm On Dec 02, 2023
Jeon:
Many things.

The most recent shocking one ,is the river in my community fighting because she was abandoned for more than 15 years.

Please explain.
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Deepspirituals: 9:22pm On Dec 02, 2023
I'm a Spiritualist ..

SPIRITUALS are real ...

Using head to carry Cobwebs in a well clean serene Environment ,You look around you can't find the Cobwebs ,Next is FAILURES ,Promise and FAILURES all over ..

2 Likes

Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Kobojunkie: 9:22pm On Dec 02, 2023
Fryx:
It’s all in your belief. Even if my fathers made a covenant with their god and give me to them, provided I do not believe or take anything from them, they can’t do me nothing. But you can’t believe in them and seek their favour, yet avoid their wrath.
When you say believe you mean ordinary mental assent? undecided
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by FinidiGeorge: 9:23pm On Dec 02, 2023
Ndidi2:
around 2005
She is a deeper life woman
Ana- Edo..
Eeyah.... Scary and creepy.... Deeper life member...church dey give people false hope since time immemorial.

That energy in your village strong gan an o
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Error401: 9:23pm On Dec 02, 2023
Find time Abeg, tag me when you do

Skyview01:

Nor fex, I go share later today when I get a little time!
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Kobojunkie: 9:23pm On Dec 02, 2023
Kingjbase:
■ Its an experience that no one should even wish for his enemies
You see when an individual is dedicated to a diety and that same individual refuses to follow up and acknowledges it as his or her God. And decides to follow the ways of JESUS CHRIST. I tell you its a different experience. Only Jesus can save that person from the things he will experience in life
Stop coughing up this jargon abeg! undecided
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:25pm On Dec 02, 2023
Efilse:

lol😂.......'You folks'....I assumed this is from having a personal encounter with me

No mind that thing
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Kingjbase: 9:25pm On Dec 02, 2023
musicwriter:

Nothing is spiritual, including God.

Everything could be explained by science or metaphysics.

My latest philosophy is that the thing we call God is also natural because nothing can exist outside nature.
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Kingjbase: 9:25pm On Dec 02, 2023
musicwriter:

Nothing is spiritual, including God.

Everything could be explained by science or metaphysics.

My latest philosophy is that the thing we call God is also natural because nothing can exist outside nature.

Chei. This one is either lost or an agent of darkness
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Efilse: 9:25pm On Dec 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Well, let's see! In Scripture, it is clearly established by Jesus Christ Himself — the one who is King in the Kingdom of God (both Heaven and Hell He rules over) — that He was sent only to the world that comprises only the Lost sheep of Israel. However, all of Christianity rejects this very proclamation made by Jesus Christ and even God, why? Because your pastors and mogs told you a lot that Jesus Christ lied when He reportedly made that claim. You believe in your pastors and mogs and not Scripture. Or am I wrong? undecided

Lol....... If John 3:16 says He came for the world not just Israel..... what's the argument all about.....
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Kobojunkie: 9:27pm On Dec 02, 2023
Epiphany7:
■ A deity was destroyed in my family after we converted to Christianity , the name of the deity is "akwari ọmụmụ " . We've done countless number of prayers against this deity . These prayers were held by renowned prayer warriors in the east . Young girls and mothers started dieing mysteriously in the whole of my extended family. Before the death started happening ,I have been having this particular dream where they always chase me with gun .so after my mom died I visited like seven native doctors they all made mention of this particular deity "akwari ọmụmụ ".
Still, I ignored those native doctors not until my two blood sisters delivered through CS and the both of them are in coma while their babies are perfectly okay and this is the first time any of my relation gave birth through CS. I have eight siblings ,my mom never waste time in the labour room same applies to my sisters until this diety was destroyed. So I have to visit those native doctors again to ascertain what the deity want .they all said the same thing ,something that won't cost me up to 15k. They said the deity has no problem with our JESUS but it needs to be acknowledged according to the oath my fore fathers took. I bought the necessary items needed , the ritual was done . FYI, I did 90 days prayer against this deity but it's persistent attack continued. But from the day the ritual was done my two sisters was discharged from the hospital and the nightmares I usually have stopped immediately. Bro spirituality is very real and it controls the physical.
I'd leave what I went through my marine people for another day .
Na so una forefathers conclude say SickleCell children na Abikus and Ogbanjes! grin

2. Was it the same doctor who carried out the CS procedures on your sisters? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Am I Spoiling My 7-year Old Son? / Chinedu Okeke: This SA Man Is Searching For His Long Lost Family From Abia / My Husband Called Me A Vagabond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.