Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,620 members, 7,823,715 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real (29395 Views)

What Happened That Made You Realized You Don't Have A Family / What Happened That Made You Feel Sorry For Your Parents? / How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Kobojunkie: 6:07pm On Dec 02, 2023
jonahhh:
I'm blaming you for having low iq, in my text I said if it's true*
***yawn***
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by kripen(m): 6:07pm On Dec 02, 2023
I wonder all these people who don't believe. When my ground mother died we stay apart I mean far from each other. My room door that night open by itself not that breese was blowing, in the morning of it I was told she passed on.

5 Likes

Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Kobojunkie: 6:08pm On Dec 02, 2023
kripen:
I wonder all these people who don't believe. When my ground mother died we stay apart I mean far from each other. My room door that night open by itself not that breese was blowing, in the morning of it I was told she passed on.
So breeze no dey blow open door anywhere else at all at all because anytime it does it has to mean your ground mother died? undecided

99.999999% of you lot have never experienced the spiritual. It is just that you mistake all of your mental delusions coupled with anxieties as spiritual events when they are far from it. undecided

1 Like

Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by musicwriter(m): 6:11pm On Dec 02, 2023
SoNature:

This is totally FALSE in caps!

I tell people that What you believe or don't believe cannot change reality because reality is a respecter of nobody. This is a quote from me.

If you believe that there will be a sudden nightfall at 6am tomorrow, if you don't have a way of manipulating nature to make that happen, it won't happen. Belief without actions to back up is useless and ineffective.

This brings us to the next point. How does one manipulate nature? The Bible tells us in Genesis that God created the earth and gave us dominion over it. In fact, God doesn't interfere in our business unless we invite Him or cross the line.

If you want to manipulate nature, you can use technology, pray (inviting the creator of the world), use charm or other means, but never with your thought process. Again, what you believe cannot change what is.

I refrain from saying this type of thing because people won't just understand it. But whether you understand it or not, your behavior is a result of everything you believe thus far.
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by akpumping7720(m): 6:12pm On Dec 02, 2023
It's a long story
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by FinidiGeorge: 6:14pm On Dec 02, 2023
Ndidi2:
My mum told us growing up there is this big river not far from there home but the river disappeared when hausa people started bathing there.

2. I know a woman who use to go to farm on orie market day,
she was warned but she continued till she died half buried in d ground.
I know her very well not told.

3.one headmaster burnt idol worshipped by his father in front of their family house
Then at night they were throwing stones on his roof.

Powers de this life
Whether u believe it or not
Chai... I'm more interested in the half buried woman... You sure say no be fulani herdsmen work grin.. What's the name of your village?
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Felabarmudia: 6:15pm On Dec 02, 2023
Lance008:
Most of us don't believe on spiritual stuff till some event that made us believe it's exit
Mine was when a pastor die days after fighting the gods in the community

when i dream and they come to pass

1 Like

Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Kevineleven(m): 6:16pm On Dec 02, 2023
Acidosis:
1. Man's existence: Who formed the first man and how?

2. My dreams/visions: I wonder how I can dream about events that are yet to happen, not events from the past, only to have them materialize in the physical world days, months, or even years later.

You don't need any ogbanje spiritual stories to believe in spirituality; the spirit world is as real as the physical one. You are a proof that spirituality exists.

The spiritual is even more real than the physical, infact the spiritual is the foundation of the physical.
If the physical is so real, why do people die and they are no more, an illusion.
In the spiritual you will find the answer to what we call mystery here.
Through birth we enter the physical and in death we awaken to the spiritual, it is that simple.
Reason why we shouldn't fear death, it is a new experience, an awakening.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Kobojunkie: 6:18pm On Dec 02, 2023
Ndidi2:
■ My mum told us growing up there is this big river not far from there home but the river disappeared when hausa people started bathing there.
■ I know a woman who use to go to farm on orie market day, she was warned but she continued till she died half buried in d ground. I know her very well not told.
■ .one headmaster burnt idol worshipped by his father in front of their family house. Then at night they were throwing stones on his roof.Powers de this life Whether u believe it or not
All these are possible crimes against individuals which were conveniently overlooked by the ignorant for fear they might be next and likely covered up with ludicrous tales. lipsrsealed
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by FinidiGeorge: 6:20pm On Dec 02, 2023
sukkot:
and you fail to see the magic and spirituality in what she did ? you locked into you and no one else till you coughed up her beads
She was even stronger than her till she was dragged like a thief till she had no other choice than to release that item of the gods grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by coputa(m): 6:20pm On Dec 02, 2023
Jeon:
SS part of the nation.
It's seems that we are closely related, both in some traditions.

Yeah, the story goes this way. The river was abandoned a long time ago, no worshiping, cleaning up and taking care of animals in it.. So it has been sending messages through dreams and life to the villagers [including I ] and the chief, and the worst part of it the chief will tell you to keep your mouth shut that we are now in Christianity.
So Wahala started last week Monday, till Friday.

Africans were blindfolded by western culture not to be able to think of ways to harness her culture for the good of the people and their environment.

If the deity in a river can be this powerful,then,it can be used for positivity .

Western and Asian countries doesn't play with such occurrences,
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by bezimo(m): 6:21pm On Dec 02, 2023
I fought battles in that realm, then no tell me to hold Jesus Christ my saviour and redeemer very well.

Secondly by grace my spiritual eyes are opened.So I see into the realm..many things. I pity who don't have the HolyGhost..how do you survive sef!

That realm is intertwined with our realm in another dimension.You can close your eyes physically but your spiritual eyes will be opened to another realm..to see things.

If your heart is genuine and you are a bonafide child of God and you want God to open your eyes, pray the prayer and connect with men of God that carry that grace such as Apostle Johnson Suleman who I believe imparted me with some of that grace for free.

Have you seen an Angel of the Lord fighting in the spiritual realm...the day I saw that scene in the spirit. I open mouth wah...see moves..left, right, front and back..those angels are valiant and gallant oh!

9 Likes

Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Kobojunkie: 6:21pm On Dec 02, 2023
Kevineleven:
■ The spiritual is even more real than the physical, infact the spiritual is the foundation of the physical. If the physical is so real, why do people die and they are no more, an illusion. In the spiritual you will find the answer to what we call mystery here. Through birth we enter the physical and in death we awaken to the spiritual, it is that simple. Reason why we shouldn't fear death, it is a new experience, an awakening.
Back when I was young, only a select few had ideas of this so-called spiritual. But now every tom, dick, and Harry in Nigeria— 99.99999999999999999....% who have never even been to the depths of their own mental —now pretend they too are spiritual experts. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Krismas(m): 6:22pm On Dec 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
See dem... black man mentality!

Abeg get away!! You be Israelite wey you dey claim Yeshua name? Abi, you also think say Jesus Christ was stupid when He told you that He came only for the Lost sheep of Israel? undecided
grin Mumu
U and ur fake religious beliefs. Continue to be naive. Oyinbos na d greatest jazz men u can see. In corruption dem corrupt pass u, for witchcraft dem do pass u. Dey play

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by FinidiGeorge: 6:22pm On Dec 02, 2023
adecz:

African spirituality is real, but we lost
this our close and powerful connection
with the spiritual realm when we got
brainwashed by the white man and today
and dumped our wisdom acquired over
thousands of years.

A very strange incident happened in
my community sometime last year.

An influential chief passed away and there
we're certain traditional rites that our
culture dictated must be carried out in the
process of his burial.

However, this polarized the community
as his rivals and opponents were ready to
stop the rites and insisted those rites must
not be observed.

At an elders traditional meeting to
resolve the impasse, certain man, a strong
spokesman for the opposition, stood up
and declared that the burial with such
rites can only happen over his dead body❗️❗️❗️

Less than 48 ours later, the guy was
passing by the office of the dead chief &
stopped to buy newspaper at a stand
opposite the office of the dead man.

As he paid and was about leaving, an
out of town loaded lorry passing through the town failed break and ran into the man's car, crushing him and the car❗️❗️❗️😮😮😮😮😮

Less than 48 hours after his boast❗️❗️❗️
Wow! Was the rites now observed for the chief?
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Kobojunkie: 6:24pm On Dec 02, 2023
bezimo:
I fought battles in that realm, then no tell me to hold Jesus Christ my saviour and redeemer very well. Secondly by grace my spiritual eyes are opened.So I see into the realm..many things. I pity who don't have the HolyGhost..how do you survive sef! That realm is intertwined with our realm in another dimension.You can close your eyes physically but your spiritual eyes will be opened to another realm..to see things. If your heart is genuine and you are a bonafide child of God and you want God to open your eyes, pray the prayer and connect with men of God that carry that grace such as Apostle Johnson Suleman who I believe imparted me with some of that grace for free.
Stop lying! undecided

All these fantastical ideas were fed to you by men equally ignorant of Jesus Christ and the God of Israel for good reason. They are not even qualified to broach the presence of a God who said He is God OF ISRAEL. undecided
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Kobojunkie: 6:26pm On Dec 02, 2023
Krismas:
grin Mumu U and ur fake religious beliefs.
■ Continue to be naive. Oyinbos na d greatest jazz men u can see. In corruption dem corrupt pass u, for witchcraft dem do pass u. Dey play
I don't have any religious beliefs. You are instead the one here pretending that The God of Israel responds to your prayers when He made clear almost 2000 years ago that He came ONLY for the lost of Israel. undecided

2. Blackman... save yourself from the ignorance that overwhelms your existence and reality. undecided
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by sukkot: 6:26pm On Dec 02, 2023
FinidiGeorge:

She was even stronger than her till she was dragged like a thief till she had no other choice than to release that item of the gods grin grin
righttttttt!!!! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by mikky2k2(m): 6:27pm On Dec 02, 2023
I witness a burial in my community where they brought rain makers to chase rain.. and rain was falling heavily in that village but no single drop at the event venue .. I was shocked and kinda believed their stuff works

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by sukkot: 6:28pm On Dec 02, 2023
This woman had terminal cancer and during that period every time I listen to classicfm they would be talking about reincarnation and the story of this Indian girl who could remember her past life. I guess the universe was preparing me. 2 weeks later the woman died. Before she died her grandchild was like 8 months pregnant. Anyway the grandchild had a child and the woman appeared to me vividly in my dream and told me that she has returned back to earth and that she was her great grandchild. That flesh was being prepared for her to colonize while she was sick

4 Likes

Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by JayVicky: 6:30pm On Dec 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So, Pastor wey probably get a bad heart goes to fight gods in the community, then when pastor dies days later and it had to have been the gods and not his bad heart? Black man ehn! undecided
And what makes you so sure he had a bad heart?
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by hammerFC: 6:30pm On Dec 02, 2023
Lovelyn451:
When a thief stole an item in a shop and my mum was accused and arrested, after all my shouting and argument they still took her away, I rushed home out of anger and frustration, fell on my knees, prayed and cried to God that whoever is with the stolen item be exposed and arrested and my mum be released immediately. Omo this one happen like film, the thief sold the item to a dealer who sold it to a woman, the woman told the dealer that she would take the item to her customer to confirm if its original b4 she pays, lo and behold her customer was the owner of the item, the owner immediately called the police on her, she called the dealer who now called the thief, that's how they were all remanded by the police and mum was released....praise the Lord

Did they compensate your mum?

That is how the kill innocent people in Nigeria.

Only God can do this.

1 Like

Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Efilse: 6:31pm On Dec 02, 2023
obinna58:
Nothing

The pastor was killed by people and has nothing to do with spiritual, if police carry that native doctor, him go call em gangs

What do you think your dreams are! Physical?

3 Likes

Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Kobojunkie: 6:31pm On Dec 02, 2023
JayVicky:
■ And what makes you so sure he had a bad heart?
OP provides no details on how exactly he died, not ruling out possible heart failure. undecided
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by FinidiGeorge: 6:31pm On Dec 02, 2023
emerged01:
It happened to my mum. Our neighbour had a swollen leg and she had use all kind of medication but no result. Then my mum was given anointed oil in church which my mum applied on the swollen leg of our neighbour.
Next day,my mum shared a scary encounter she had in the dream. She appeared in the midst of old women with Canes in their hands. They flogged her mercilessly. The told her she untied their victim.
Lol... You've shared this story before.. Your mum na winners chapel member àbí? cheesy grin grin
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Krismas(m): 6:32pm On Dec 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I grew up in Ikorodu and was schooled in Ogun state. Those tales, I at least know are not based on facts. The Julius Berger myth is just that, a myth!
https://joliba-africa.com/2013/12/27/julius-berger-1862-1943/comment-page-1
https://www.ide.go.jp/English/Data/Africa_file/Company/nigeria05.html
https://www.julius-berger.com/about-julius-berger/profile-and-history
grin Ur links cannot show how Julius Berger wandered into Nigeria. I even tried to see if he had a son called Julius Jrn. There must be a valid reason people here claim he was buried in Nigeria. Not only in ikorodu.
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Kobojunkie: 6:32pm On Dec 02, 2023
Efilse:
■ What do you think your dreams are! Physical?
Dreams Are Made of Pasts and Futures
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by bezimo(m): 6:33pm On Dec 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Stop lying! undecided

All these fantastical ideas were fed to you by men equally ignorant of Jesus Christ and the God of Israel for good reason. They are not even qualified to broach the presence of a God who said He is God OF ISRAEL. undecided

God bless you
Thank you
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Krismas(m): 6:35pm On Dec 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I don't have any religious beliefs. You are instead the one here pretending that The God of Israel responds to your prayers when He made clear almost 2000 years ago that He came ONLY for the lost of Israel. undecided

2. Blackman... save yourself from the ignorance that overwhelms your existence and reality. undecided
grin That’s exactly d issue! grin
U cannot ASSUME you know my prayers have not been answered by the God of Israel, because of ur fake religious coloration grin
Try to always speak for your self
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Kobojunkie: 6:36pm On Dec 02, 2023
Krismas:
grin Ur links cannot show how Julius Berger wandered into Nigeria.
■ I even tried to see if he had a son called Julius Jrn. There must be a valid reason people here claim he was buried in Nigeria. Not only in ikorodu.
You didn't bother to read this on the company website?
Julius Berger Tiefbau AG is awarded the contract for the construction of the “Second Mainland Bridge”
The bridge project is financed by a soft loan from the Federal Republic of Germany, in honor of Nigeria’s 5 years of independence. This milestone marks the beginning of Julius Berger’s success story in Nigeria.

2. You are kidding, right? Again, I grew up in that same Ikorodu, and there is no Julius Berger buried in Nigeria. undecided
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by coputa(m): 6:36pm On Dec 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Where Oyinbo dey do sacrifice? Provide evidence of claim abeg! undecided
Before big construction companies will carry a project across the river, they make sacrifices. Ditto marine companies,. Every territory has a spirit that controls it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Kobojunkie: 6:37pm On Dec 02, 2023
coputa:
Before big construction companies will carry a project across the river, they make sacrifices. Ditto marine companies,. Every territory has a spirit that controls it.
Which of the big construction/Marine companies make we search up evidence for your claims? Be specific! undecided

Chinese don invade una waters finish, all while using their guns to chase you ignorant lot away. You think say they too dey make sacrifices before ravaging una waters? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Chinedu Okeke: This SA Man Is Searching For His Long Lost Family From Abia / My Husband Called Me A Vagabond / Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.