Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,450 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real (29322 Views)

What Happened That Made You Realized You Don't Have A Family / What Happened That Made You Feel Sorry For Your Parents? / How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Kobojunkie: 6:39pm On Dec 02, 2023
Krismas:
grin That’s exactly d issue! grin U cannot ASSUME you know my prayers have not been answered by the God of Israel, because of ur fake religious coloration grin Try to always speak for your self
So, what you are having us believe here is that God of Israel is a liar and you are the one telling the truth then? undecided
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Efilse: 6:39pm On Dec 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:

Dreams Are Made of Pasts and Futures

And is the past and present scenario playing in your physical world?

2 Likes

Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Kobojunkie: 6:40pm On Dec 02, 2023
Efilse:
■ And is the past and present scenario playing in your physical world?
You didn't bother to read what was posted at the link, did you? undecided
▢ A new study shows that dreams contain both memories from past and imagined future events.
▢ Dreams contain memories of past events, thoughts and concerns remixed into novel scenarios.
▢ Memories are dynamic and constructive, and remembering the past underlies our capacity to imagine the future.
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Krismas(m): 6:41pm On Dec 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You didn't bother to read this on the company website?

2. You are kidding, right? Again, I grew up in that same Ikorodu, and there is no Julius Berger buried in Nigeria. undecided
grin I said the stories do not fixate Julius Berger death and burial in ikorodu only. There are numerous links. U want me to paste dem?
Equally, u don’t need to repeat wot ur links said! Tell me HOW did he wonder into the country? A German company in a British protectorate? Getting a contract in 1962? grin
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by FinidiGeorge: 6:42pm On Dec 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
See dem... black man mentality!

Abeg get away!! You be Israelite wey you dey claim Yeshua name? Abi, you also think say Jesus Christ was stupid when He told you that He came only for the Lost sheep of Israel? undecided
Where do you stand gan gan... Are you a Christian, Muslim, Agnostic or Atheist? Which one are you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Krismas(m): 6:43pm On Dec 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So, what you are having us believe here is that God of Israel is a liar and you are the one telling the truth then? undecided
grin grin Haha LOL
U are the liar. U are delusional grin
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Efilse: 6:44pm On Dec 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You didn't bother to read what was posted at the link, did you? undecided

I'm staring right at it! Dreams in a nutshell gives you a glimpse of the spiritual.

2 Likes

Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Kobojunkie: 6:44pm On Dec 02, 2023
Krismas:
grin I said the stories do not fixate Julius Berger death and burial in ikorodu only. There are numerous links. U want me to paste dem?
■Equally, u don’t need to repeat wot ur links said! Tell me HOW did he wonder into the country? A German company in a British protectorate? Getting a contract in 1962? grin
First, gives us a profile of the man in question. Let's begin there before we wonder were he was supposedly buried. When did the man enter Nigeria? undecided

2. So, in your mind, the British never worked at all with German companies? undecided
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by SouthSouth1914: 6:45pm On Dec 02, 2023
There is spirituality and it does exists. But God almighty exists as well and other powers be it whatsoever will succumb.

Years ago at the Department of Mathematics and Computer Science, while trying to ease myself outside in the dead of the night, I saw someone standing, but both feet’s were suspended in the air. I tried to tell a friend, but he couldn’t see anything. That day eh, I was just shivering anyhow..

10 Likes

Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Kobojunkie: 6:46pm On Dec 02, 2023
Efilse:
I'm staring right at it! Dreams in a nutshell gives you a glimpse of the spiritual.
If all the information in your dreams is primarily sourced from the content of your mind, doesn't that mean that your dreams rather give you a glimpse of your mental condition? undecided
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Ivanspring(f): 6:47pm On Dec 02, 2023
Whether you believe it or not is actually very insignificant and does not change what has been and will always be in existence.

2 Likes

Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Kobojunkie: 6:47pm On Dec 02, 2023
Krismas:
grin grin Haha LOL U are the liar. U are delusional grin
This coming from the very one who tagged the God of Israel a liar by suggesting the God of Israel answers the prayers of non-Israelites. lipsrsealed
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Kobojunkie: 6:48pm On Dec 02, 2023
FinidiGeorge:
■ Where do you stand gan gan... Are you a Christian, Muslim, Agnostic or Atheist? Which one are you?
I am irreligious! undecided
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by coputa(m): 6:48pm On Dec 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Which of the big construction/Marine companies make we search up evidence for your claims? Be specific! undecided

Chinese don invade una waters finish, all while using their guns to chase you ignorant lot away. You think say they too dey make sacrifices before ravaging una waters? undecided
hay! This is their secret,they don't put that on their website,some of these whites that came as engineers in these companies are spiritualist,they do cleansing work for them.

I have gotten an experience on this, the wind touches everyone but no one can see it.

Africans don't know how to harness her abundant powers in their land for positivity as a result of illiteracy and ignorance.

1 Like

Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Kobojunkie: 6:49pm On Dec 02, 2023
SouthSouth1914:
There is spirituality and it does exists. But God almighty exists as well and other powers be it whatsoever will succumb.
Years ago at the Department of Mathematics and Computer Science, while trying to ease myself outside in the dead of the night, I saw someone standing, but both feet’s were suspended in the air. I tried to tell a friend, but he couldn’t see anything. That day eh, I was just shivering anyhow..
You had a hallucination, and somehow that is proof that spirits exist? Like we have not heard that one before! undecided
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by sukkot: 6:50pm On Dec 02, 2023
so obama grew up in indonesia. he went on to become the president of the usa. his carbon copy who is his exact age mate, both currently 62 years old was the president of indonesia while he was the president of usa. if this doesnt convince you that this matrix is spiritual, nothing will

on a side note london was bombed on 7/7,
during 9/11 flight 77 crashed into the pentagon
on 17/7 flight MH17 fell down from the sky and crashed into the black sea ukraine region

77 . spiritual number for destruction ?

2 Likes

Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Kobojunkie: 6:52pm On Dec 02, 2023
Ivanspring:
Whether you believe it or not is actually very insignificant and does not change what has been and will always be in existence.
The problem here isn't believe in it or not. The problem is mainly people who have not even traversed the space that is their very minds seeking to ascribe everything to the spiritual particularly that which has to do with mental faults. That is what ignorance has wrought to the average Nigerian mind keeping it shackled in delusion after delusion. undecided
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Krismas(m): 6:52pm On Dec 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
First, gives us a profile of the man in question. Let's begin there before we wonder were he was supposedly buried. When did the man enter Nigeria? undecided

2. So, in your mind, the British never worked at all with German companies? undecided
grin I think ur question is rhetorical?
The British working with a German company wen there are a thousand and one British companies idling away? Especially 15 yrs after the British fought a brutal world war with Germany? And Britain taking Cameroon from the hands of Germany?
So, the profile? I will get back to u on dat. I am sure the stories about him, needs closer look. They not just trolls
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Kobojunkie: 6:53pm On Dec 02, 2023
coputa:
■ hay! This is their secret,they don't put that on their website,some of these whites that came as engineers in these companies are spiritualist,they do cleansing work for them. I have gotten an experience on this, the wind touches everyone but no one can see it. Africans don't know how to harness her abundant powers in their land for positivity as a result of illiteracy and ignorance.
Yet no evidence or information to back up claims made. Please go visit a psychiatrist abeg... make we at least start there. undecided
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Efilse: 6:53pm On Dec 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
If all the information in your dreams is primarily sourced from the content of your mind, doesn't that mean that your dreams instead give you a glimpse of your mind? undecided

True! And the fact that you have a mind means you're a spiritual person. Your mind in-between the physical and the spiritual, retrieves info from both worlds.

1 Like

Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by FinidiGeorge: 6:53pm On Dec 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I don't have any religious beliefs. You are instead the one here pretending that The God of Israel responds to your prayers when He made clear almost 2000 years ago that He came ONLY for the lost of Israel. undecided

2. Blackman... save yourself from the ignorance that overwhelms your existence and reality. undecided
Are you now saying that black men should have no religious beliefs like you or that they should go back to their roots and embrace their traditional religions or what's your recommendation?
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Krismas(m): 6:54pm On Dec 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
This coming from the very one who tagged the God of Israel a liar by suggesting the God of Israel answers the prayers of non-Israelites. lipsrsealed
grin U just reconfirmed my assertion. U are overly consumed by the grandeur of ur false interpretations of the holy writings grin
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Kobojunkie: 6:55pm On Dec 02, 2023
Krismas:
grin I think ur question is rhetorical?
The British working with a German company wen there are a thousand and one British companies idling away? Especially 15 yrs after the British fought a brutal world war with Germany? And Britain taking Cameroon from the hands of Germany? So, the profile? I will get back to u on dat. I am sure the stories about him, needs closer look. They not just trolls
Rhetorical? Do you have evidence that the British never engaged any German companies in any of their colonies? Yes or no? undecided

By the way, Nigeria gained its independence from Britain in 1960, yes or no? undecided
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Kobojunkie: 6:56pm On Dec 02, 2023
FinidiGeorge:
■ Are you now saying that black men should have no religious beliefs like you or that they should go back to their roots and embrace their traditional religions or what's your recommendation?
Why are you trying to deviate from the discourse abeg? undecided
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Kobojunkie: 6:57pm On Dec 02, 2023
Krismas:
grin U just reconfirmed my assertion. U are overly consumed by the grandeur of ur false interpretations of the holy writings grin
This coming from the very one who tagged the God of Israel a liar by suggesting the God of Israel answers the prayers of non-Israelites. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by coputa(m): 6:57pm On Dec 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You had a hallucination, and somehow that is proof that spirits exist? Like we have not heard that one before! undecided
spirituality has no proof ,that's why it's called spirit, it's often a personal encounter

1 Like

Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Krismas(m): 6:58pm On Dec 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Rhetorical? Do you have evidence that the British never engaged any German companies in any of their colonies? Yes or no? undecided

By the way, Nigeria gained its independence from Britain in 1960, yes or no? undecided
grin Precisely! We just exited colonialism to enter neo-colonialism. So the British built all the pre and immediate post colonial edifices in the country
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Kobojunkie: 6:59pm On Dec 02, 2023
Efilse:
■ True! And the fact that you have a mind means you're a spiritual person.
■ Your mind in-between the physical and the spiritual, retrieves info from both worlds.
Please stop confusing the mental with the spiritual. lipsrsealed

2. You know, this is why I keep reiterating that over 99.999999999....% of those who feign knowledge of the spiritual have never in fact experienced the spiritual. The mental is not the Spiritual and has no connection to it. undecided
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Krismas(m): 7:00pm On Dec 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
This coming from the very one who tagged the God of Israel a liar by suggesting the God of Israel answers the prayers of non-Israelites. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
grin As much as I would like to continue, am afraid I have to go attend to something else.
Can we continue later?
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Kobojunkie: 7:00pm On Dec 02, 2023
coputa:
spirituality has no proof ,that's why it's called spirit, it's often a personal encounter
That is where you lie! undecided
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Kobojunkie: 7:00pm On Dec 02, 2023
Krismas:
grin As much as I would like to continue, am afraid I have to go attend to something else.
Can we continue later?
Oh boy! lipsrsealed
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by sprints1: 7:03pm On Dec 02, 2023
adecz:

African spirituality is real, but we lost
this our close and powerful connection
with the spiritual realm when we got
brainwashed by the white man and today
and dumped our wisdom acquired over
thousands of years.

A very strange incident happened in
my community sometime last year.

An influential chief passed away and there
we're certain traditional rites that our
culture dictated must be carried out in the
process of his burial.

However, this polarized the community
as his rivals and opponents were ready to
stop the rites and insisted those rites must
not be observed.

At an elders traditional meeting to
resolve the impasse, certain man, a strong
spokesman for the opposition, stood up
and declared that the burial with such
rites can only happen over his dead body❗️❗️❗️

Less than 48 ours later, the guy was
passing by the office of the dead chief &
stopped to buy newspaper at a stand
opposite the office of the dead man.

As he paid and was about leaving, an
out of town loaded lorry passing through the town failed break and ran into the man's car, crushing him and the car❗️❗️❗️😮😮😮😮😮

Less than 48 hours after his boast❗️❗️❗️
solid point this is why china and Japan are still standing strong and moving independently shinto and taoism, leave Africa make dem remain dumb with Christianity wen we no understand origin + with what Israel is doing currently I give up on Christianity

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

My Husband Smells My Underwear Everytime I Return Home – Woman Tells Court / My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused / Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.