Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real (29301 Views)

What Happened That Made You Realized You Don't Have A Family / What Happened That Made You Feel Sorry For Your Parents? / How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by LowKeyManny: 6:46am On Oct 25, 2023
The day I use my last 2k win 800k for sporty..

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Tayorshd87: 7:25am On Oct 25, 2023
Samantha124:
I'm still waiting for someone to prove to me that this spiritual thing is real because with Christians, they'll tell you something from the Bible, but still go and do the exact opposite.

With traditionalists, they'll tell you scary stories, but have no solution to those stories.

When one of my cousins graduated from practicing as a traditional healer, I hid one of her beads in the house during my visit to her house... I was gonna spend the night, so I decided to test if indeed she was spiritually woke like they claimed because I didn't take her seriously.

The following morning I was woken by her pulling off the duvet from the bed, she started asking me questions about the whereabouts of her beads, I pretended to be clueless of what she was talking about... She then held me tight by the leg and threatened to drag me from the bed and UnCloth me for everyone in the house to come and see me naked... I didn't take her seriously, so I laughed.

She then pulled me by the leg and grabbed my pajamas pants, I tried to escape, but she was too strong... She was about to pull the pajama pants when I finally admitted to have taken the beads and hid them somewhere in the house because I just wanted to test her.

Despite what happened, up until this day, I still don't take her seriously... grin grin grin

At d bolded is even I'm christainity when they don't have solutions for problems that relates to spiritual issue.then they consult herbalist for fake miracles in d church
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by UcheKingsley1: 8:10am On Oct 25, 2023
Jeon:

Savannah Montana.

Are you familiar with the hot story ?. If yes, then you know my loc.

You mean 2 mammy waters in the river fighting?

Well I guess it's because of papi water doings grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Starboytwo(m): 9:57am On Oct 25, 2023
Well, off we go to Ibadan that year to see one "Yeye Osun" with my roomate.
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by kuverah(f): 10:12am On Oct 25, 2023
quote author=Lance008 post=126594202]Most of us don't believe on spiritual till some event that made us beleive this exit
Mine was when a pastor die days after fighting the gods in the community
[/quote] Unless he is not operating under the power of God or his hands are not clean, there is no way the community gods can kill him.

2 Likes

Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Lance008(m): 10:37am On Oct 25, 2023
obinna58:
Nothing

The pastor was killed by people and has nothing to do with spiritual, if police carry that native doctor, him go call em gangs
I say gods
He go pour holy oil for the gods rock I.e he house
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by albreezy4eva: 1:42pm On Oct 25, 2023
Acidosis:
1. Man's existence: Who formed the first man and how?

2. My dreams/visions: I wonder how I can dream about events that are yet to happen, not events from the past, only to have them materialize in the physical world days, months, or even years later.

You don't need any ogbanje spiritual stories to believe in spirituality; the spirit world is as real as the physical one. You are a proof that spirituality exists.

1. Nothing special about the "first man" (if it can be proven that is), it's simply evolution.

2. Nothing special about dreams too. It's simply your brain working while your body seemingly rest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Enemiesmasquera: 1:59pm On Oct 25, 2023
obinna58:
Nothing

The pastor was killed by people and has nothing to do with spiritual, if police carry that native doctor, him go call em gangs
You're so naive

9 Likes

Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Kobojunkie: 2:25pm On Oct 25, 2023
kuverah:
Unless he is not operating under the power of God or his hands are not clean, there is no way the community gods can kill him.
Stop allowing men, who have never even gotten God's attention since their birth, deceive you with their many mentions of his name. undecided

1 Like

Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Kobojunkie: 2:26pm On Oct 25, 2023
Lance008:

I say gods
He go pour holy oil for the gods rock I.e he house
But there is no such thing as holy oil. All these ideas were invented by your pastors and mogs to deceive you with. undecided
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by finallybusy: 2:33pm On Oct 25, 2023
Kobojunkie:
But there is no such thing as holy oil. All these ideas were invented by your pastors and mogs to deceive you with. undecided
“Life Is Short. Make Sure You Spend As Much Time As Possible on the Internet Arguing with Strangers.”

15 Likes

Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by MrAgbako: 3:40pm On Oct 25, 2023
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Acidosis(m): 4:01pm On Oct 25, 2023
albreezy4eva:

1. Nothing special about the "first man" (if it can be proven that is), it's simply evolution.

2. Nothing special about dreams too. It's simply your brain working while your body seemingly rest.

1. Evolution from what? Do you even know the meaning of evolution?

2. Maybe your dream life is not special. Mine is.

9 Likes

Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Rickmann: 4:03pm On Oct 25, 2023
Lance008:
Most of us don't believe on spiritual stuff till some event that made us believe it's exit
Mine was when a pastor die days after fighting the gods in the community

The Bible says in Ephesians 6:12 "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places"..

This alone , is enough proof.

There is a realm beyond the physical and the spiritual influences the physical.

21 Likes

Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Kobojunkie: 4:05pm On Oct 25, 2023
Rickmann:
The Bible says in Ephesians 6:12 "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places".. This alone , is enough proof. There is a realm beyond the physical and the spiritual influences the physical.
You mean your special interpretation of that verse is proof of your belief in the spiritual? undecided
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Rickmann: 4:59pm On Oct 25, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You mean your special interpretation of that verse is proof of your belief in the spiritual? undecided

No...thats just a valid proof that the spiritual realm exists, nothing more.
One doesn't need to experience anything.

8 Likes

Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Zonefree(m): 7:44pm On Oct 25, 2023
The strongest native doctor in my village was killed by malaria.

16 Likes

Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Kobojunkie: 7:45pm On Oct 25, 2023
Rickmann:
■ No...thats just a valid proof that the spiritual realm exists, nothing more.
One doesn't need to experience anything.
1. How in the world does that constitute valid proof? undecided

2. You without experience of any kind, you simply belief anything you are told?, undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by albreezy4eva: 7:53pm On Oct 25, 2023
Acidosis:

1. Evolution from what? Do you even know the meaning of evolution?

2. Maybe your dream life is not special. Mine is.

1. I guess I don't, enlighten me please.

2. That's exactly what humans tell each other. You free to believe what you wish tho, facts will remain facts regardless.
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 25, 2023
I have had lots of personal experiences as a kid growing up that made me believe in the supernatural.

4 Likes

Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Rickmann: 9:50pm On Oct 25, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. How in the world does that constitute valid proof? undecided

2. You without experience of any kind, you simply belief anything you are told?, undecided

I have had my experiences too, don't get me wrong.
I'm only saying the Bible also made it expressly clear that the spiritual realm exists, that's all.
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by misreal(m): 10:08pm On Oct 25, 2023
Jeon:
Many things.

The most recent shocking one ,is the river in my community fighting because she was abandoned for more than 15 years.
woah.which community be dis?
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by hakeemhakeem(m): 3:18am On Oct 30, 2023
Starboytwo:
Well, off we go to Ibadan that year to see one "Yeye Osun" with my roomate.

Don't leave us hanging tell us the story

2 Likes

Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by kuverah(f): 4:39pm On Dec 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Stop allowing men, who have never even gotten God's attention since their birth, deceive you with their many mentions of his name. undecided
All humans have gotten God's attention. Is either you reject or accept him. No god's can kill a true child of God. If you are in tune with God, he will always give you instructions on what and where to go. And if God sents you to place, protection from him is secured.

9 Likes

Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by sammirano: 4:48pm On Dec 02, 2023
For me, I believed that everything happen by chance and there is no superior controlling hand until this day, I was looking for a document, I have checked everywhere for several hours over again, according to my conclusion, the document was lost. I sat down and prayed for God to show me the document and immediately after that prayer I saw the doc. infront of me. Nobody can convince me otherwise that the spiritual controls the physical.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by WorldRichest: 4:48pm On Dec 02, 2023
obinna58:
Nothing

The Pastor was not attacked physically, he was killed with Spiritual powers. So stop saying nonsense.

5 Likes

Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by sheungeek(m): 4:48pm On Dec 02, 2023
Mine was when a fish bone was stuck in my throat and I asked Dr Jesus to remove the fish bone as the pain was excruciating. I slept off and there was no trace of the pain when I woke up. Dr Jesus removed the fish bone indeed.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by illicit(m): 4:49pm On Dec 02, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by jojothaiv(m): 4:49pm On Dec 02, 2023
Nothing actually.

However, the yin-yang and the duality of life makes me ponder on the opposite of what's seen and vice versa.

For every death, there's a life.
For every black, there's a white.
For every no, there's a yes.
For every sinner, there's a saint.
For every belief, there's an unbelief.
And the list goes on, the duality of life makes it interesting, even in opinions we differs greatly and it's a welcome idea.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by MindHacker9009(m): 4:50pm On Dec 02, 2023
Who can explain how this empty structure can dance and talk. White people even travel from all over the world to go and watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObluSM8hQ4M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lD-3OuzFFf8

2 Likes

Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by AntiChristian: 4:50pm On Dec 02, 2023
All lies!
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by blazebaba(m): 4:50pm On Dec 02, 2023
obinna58:
Nothing

Oh really cry ..
Pray you never gets to see anything that would make them open your file..

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out For Marriage / My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused / My Husband Smells My Underwear Everytime I Return Home – Woman Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.