Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,328 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real (29320 Views)

What Happened That Made You Realized You Don't Have A Family / What Happened That Made You Feel Sorry For Your Parents? / How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Efilse: 10:13pm On Dec 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Everyone who spews lies. undecided

Well, you're a fierce defender of the Truth! Your passion is rear and therefore admirable!👍
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Kingjbase: 10:14pm On Dec 02, 2023
musicwriter:

Nothing is spiritual.

And it's not necessarily about hallucination, rather your culture would program you to believe and behave certain ways.

If your culture through mythology or education or through whatever means, believes that it's a bad omen to see a white cat by 6:30 AM in the morning, your whole psyche would work in such a way that all your misfortune on a bad day would be blamed on an innocent cat you saw while going to work early in the morning. The cat would become the explanation for something that's completely unrelated because you'll be using correlation as causation.

And believe it or not, it would become your reality and your cells and genes would work in synch with that. You'll make it real totally out of ignorance!!

That's why white people can do anything to that river and absolutely nothing would happen because they have a different cultural consciousness.

And you do think this white people are normal too
Let God open your eyes clearly
Most people you see . many of them are not normal human beings

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Kobojunkie: 10:15pm On Dec 02, 2023
Mrpojj:
■ Chief spiritual things dey exist oh. You don't subscribe to something doesn't me it doesn't exist
You folks are ridiculous abeg! undecided

The issue here is not whether spiritual things exist or not. The problem is how many of you have ever experienced any of it? 99.9999999...% of Africans have never in fact engaged or experienced the spiritual because what you lot confuse with the spiritual is rather that which is of the mental .... delusions of the mind. undecided
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Kobojunkie: 10:18pm On Dec 02, 2023
Efilse:
■ Well, you're a fierce defender of the Truth! Your passion is rear and therefore admirable!👍
Do consider what I said of what it is you truly believe in vs. what it is you say with your mouth that you do. undecided
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by IamSainted(m): 10:19pm On Dec 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:

Dreams Are Made of Pasts and Futures
How come about the reference to the future?
Why do the dreams prophesy such future events accurately?
How come the dreams foreknow the future event?
What gave them the precognition?
That is a pure act of spiritualness!
Only those blind with ignorance and ludicrous disbelief would confute that!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Mrpojj(m): 10:19pm On Dec 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You folks are ridiculous abeg! undecided

The issue here is not whether spiritual things exist or not. The problem is how many of you have ever experienced any of it? 99.9999999...% of Africans have never in fact engaged or experienced the spiritual because what you lot confuse with the spiritual is rather that which is of the mental .... delusions of the mind. undecided
I wonder were u get ur statistics from
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Kobojunkie: 10:22pm On Dec 02, 2023
Mrpojj:
■ I wonder were u get ur statistics from
From the fact that most all of you spew the very same lies when queried of the supernatural which you claim to believe in. undecided
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Efilse: 10:25pm On Dec 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Do consider what I said of what it is you truly believe in vs. what it is you say with your mouth that you do. undecided

You must be Jehovah Witness......those are the only guys that ram their beliefs down my throat......😂
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Kobojunkie: 10:28pm On Dec 02, 2023
IamSainted:
■ How come about the reference to the future?
■ Why do the dreams prophesy such future events accurately? How come the dreams foreknow the future event? What gave them the precognition? That is a pure act of spiritualness! Only those blind with ignorance and ludicrous disbelief would confute that!
undecided
▢ A new study shows that dreams contain both memories from past and imagined future events.
Dreams contain memories of past events, thoughts, and concerns remixed into novel scenarios.
▢ Memories are dynamic and constructive, and remembering the past underlies our capacity to imagine the future.

2. What dream prophesied your future accurately? undecided
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Kobojunkie: 10:30pm On Dec 02, 2023
Efilse:
■ You must be Jehovah Witness......those are the only guys that ram their beliefs down my throat......😂
Oh, I rammed by believe down your throat by calling them out as lies that are not of Scripture, which I clearly showed? WOW .. undecided
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by blesdman(m): 10:34pm On Dec 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
***yawn***

Na so una do so tay China sef come dey invade una waters since fear say una go offend gods no gree una go in and explore.... continue. lipsrsealed
The spirituality we know of is still valid just that we place restrictions on our capabilities as Africans in the form of so many abominations and taboos. Instead of taboos, we should learn to carry out alignments. Even Julius Berger white know the art of appeasement, in the 4yrs of Wike working in rivers to build 12 flyovers rains were constantly being held till they were all completed before the rains began heavily in Port Harcourt. These are local technologies we ought not to have discard. Just that Africans are wicked most times
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Kingjbase: 10:34pm On Dec 02, 2023
sukkot:
This woman had terminal cancer and during that period every time I listen to classicfm they would be talking about reincarnation and the story of this Indian girl who could remember her past life. I guess the universe was preparing me. 2 weeks later the woman died. Before she died her grandchild was like 8 months pregnant. Anyway the grandchild had a child and the woman appeared to me vividly in my dream and told me that she has returned back to earth and that she was her great grandchild. That flesh was being prepared for her to colonize while she was sick

That woman was possessed by a demonic spirit . which has decided to then possess the new born child
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Efilse: 10:36pm On Dec 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Oh, I rammed by believe down your throat by calling them out as lies that are not of Scripture, which I clearly showed? WOW .. undecided

Lol..... Are you always serious, or you don't have any humor.....or you just like a good fight.....
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Kobojunkie: 10:47pm On Dec 02, 2023
blesdman:
The spirituality we know of is still valid just that we place restrictions on our capabilities as Africans in the form of so many abominations and taboos. Instead of taboos, we should learn to carry out alignments.
■ Even Julius Berger white know the art of appeasement, in the 4yrs of Wike working in rivers to build 12 flyovers rains were constantly being held till they were all completed before the rains began heavily in Port Harcourt. These are local technologies we ought not to have discard. Just that Africans are wicked most times
1. And here many instead believe that the many restrictions and taboos are born of African spirituality. undecided

2. You are joking, right? Do you know what it means to build 12 flyovers in 4 years in a zone that experiences heavy rainfalls each year? Wetin concern appeasement with any of that? undecided
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Kobojunkie: 10:47pm On Dec 02, 2023
Efilse:
■ Lol..... Are you always serious, or you don't have any humor.....or you just like a good fight.....
I take seriously all the lies that people spear because the level of blind ignorance among Nigerians is appalling . undecided
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by BBIA: 11:04pm On Dec 02, 2023
VawulentMan:

Mine was when your "e" comes before your "i" in your believe

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by BBIA: 11:09pm On Dec 02, 2023
Samantha124:
I'm still waiting for someone to prove to me that this spiritual thing is real because with Christians, they'll tell you something from the Bible, but still go and do the exact opposite.

With traditionalists, they'll tell you scary stories, but have no solution to those stories.

When one of my cousins graduated from practicing as a traditional healer, I hid one of her beads in the house during my visit to her house... I was gonna spend the night, so I decided to test if indeed she was spiritually woke like they claimed because I didn't take her seriously.

The following morning I was woken by her pulling off the duvet from the bed, she started asking me questions about the whereabouts of her beads, I pretended to be clueless of what she was talking about... She then held me tight by the leg and threatened to drag me from the bed and UnCloth me for everyone in the house to come and see me naked... I didn't take her seriously, so I laughed.

She then pulled me by the leg and grabbed my pajamas pants, I tried to escape, but she was too strong... She was about to pull the pajama pants when I finally admitted to have taken the beads and hid them somewhere in the house because I just wanted to test her.

Despite what happened, up until this day, I still don't take her seriously... grin grin grin
What color of panties were you wearing under the pajamas? 🤔
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Mamayam: 11:14pm On Dec 02, 2023
theamazonguru:

So me and my wife slept side by side on the bed.
Then she saw a vision where I was dead.

She suddenly woke up to pray against it while trying to touch me to pray for me.
But I was no where to be found.
She kept calling my name.
Lo and behold I was already on the floor, slumped in the bathroom, hitting my head on the wall.
She rushed in, met me on the floor.
She started shouting and calling the name of Jesus.
That was how I came alive.

God is damn real.
So real.
Too real
He reveals himself to those who seek him.

My wife is a woman of prayers, there is hardly a time she doesn't see revelation.
It was courtesy that revelation that I did not slump and die like a chicken.

Imagine God did not show her.
Imagine she did not wake up to pray for me.
Imagine we were blind christians, just normal Sunday Sunday believers.

I say it again GOD IS REAL.
So if you die wetin happen? I don't see anything spiritual there.
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Tyktoker: 11:15pm On Dec 02, 2023
I have never known lack since Buhari's regime till now that things are worse off with his proxy on seat!
Lance008:
Most of us don't believe on spiritual stuff till some event that made us believe it's exit
Mine was when a pastor die days after fighting the gods in the community
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Fryx: 11:25pm On Dec 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
When you say believe you mean ordinary mental assent? undecided

Thinking about it now, and all I can say is it’s more complicated than that. However, I don’t know the best way to put it.
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Kobojunkie: 11:30pm On Dec 02, 2023
Fryx:
■ Thinking about it now, and all I can say is it’s more complicated than that. However, I don’t know the best way to put it.
So by simply pondering an idea, the idea — without you even taking some sort of oath or baptizing yourself in some sort of ritual into it— immediately possesses power over you? For real? undecided
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Blastos(m): 11:31pm On Dec 02, 2023
My Sister died on Tuesday after sitting out with Friends.
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Kobojunkie: 11:40pm On Dec 02, 2023
Blastos:
My Sister died on Tuesday after sitting out with Friends.
My condolences!

Does your family at least plan to have an autopsy done to ascertain what killed your sister? undecided
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Fryx: 11:54pm On Dec 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So by simply pondering an idea, the idea — without you even taking some sort of oath or baptizing yourself in some sort of ritual into it— immediately possesses power over you? For real? undecided

You honestly noticed I said “even if your fathers made a covenant with the spirit.”

If you have nothing to do with them, they don’t have power over you if you don’t believe in them. But if you have something to do with them, you can still separate yourself through your beliefs. But it is not as simple as not believing in them.

If you have nothing to do with them, they can still play on you if you believe and are scared of them.
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Kobojunkie: 11:56pm On Dec 02, 2023
Fryx:
■ You honestly noticed I said “even if your fathers made a covenant with the spirit.”
■ If you have nothing to do with them, they don’t have power over you if you don’t believe in them. But if you have something to do with them, you can still separate yourself through your beliefs. But it is not as simple as not believing in them.
The fathers made the covenant, not the sons though. So? undecided

2. I am trying to understand exactly what it means to believe in them because a lot of people who claim to have moved on from a past remain mentally enslaved by their past, afraid that it would come back to plague them at some point. undecided

For instance, the ones who claim their ancestors used to worship some sort of god which they abandoned when they turned to Christianity or some other religion. Well, when disaster or something happens to many of them, they resort to blaming it on those gods they supposedly abandoned and I wonder exactly how those same gods supposedly crawled back into their lives after all was said and done. undecided

Here's someone telling stories of how he supposedly left but they never left him and stuff https://www.nairaland.com/7888440/what-happened-made-believe-spiritual/9#127284657
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Kingluqman(m): 12:33am On Dec 03, 2023
Wawelexy:
The outcome of the last election
That one small. The tribunal judgement nko, where lawyers dey sleep like mumu grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by coputa(m): 2:57am On Dec 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
That is where you lie! undecided
prove me wrong, because your argument are always baseless
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Kobojunkie: 3:08am On Dec 03, 2023
coputa:
Really? Well, according to at least one Spiritual master, there is proof to be had by those who have spirits — born of Spirit. See, John 3 vs 1 - 8. That directly counters your claim that because it is of spirit there is no proof to be had. undecided
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by CHRISTFUCKER: 3:45am On Dec 03, 2023
I died and was reborn

I still remember every parts of my previous life

I was shot 3 times and I wasn't bleeding
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by CHRISTFUCKER: 3:46am On Dec 03, 2023
coputa:

You're arguing with an atheist retard
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Jackanda1(m): 3:58am On Dec 03, 2023
rhames:

Spiritism and spirituality is real. Go read the story of Majek Fashek and you will understand better what spirituality is.

It's two- fold. If you have positive spirits with you, then you are on the success lane. But if you have bad ones, then you are in trouble. It will take a spiritually strong man or woman to battle the bad demons. I have battled some for decades and I know what I have gone through. Exorcism and strong night prayers are the only way to expel them from you and I have gone through that and I can tell you it's not funny.

You can watch videos of excorcisms or Ruqiyah and understand how deep the mysteries of this universe are.

The only way out is for you to be prayerful and shun vices.
Is Ruqiyah a pastor?
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by CHRISTFUCKER: 4:01am On Dec 03, 2023
DrAda:
Maths opened up my eyes to the incontestable fact that our existence and indeed everything around us is not random. Everything is exactly as it should be to maintain balance. That in itself is exceedingly rare.

Therefore, the only logical conclusion is that there is a creator,a master being at play and I for one am in awe of it.

I don't mind giving you head atp

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out For Marriage / Is It The Responsibility Of A Man To Take Care Of His Wife's Family? / My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.