Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother (39830 Views)

George Akume Applauds Ned Nwoko On Malaria Eradication Project / Man Raises Alarm After Buying "Not For Sale" USAID Donated Mosquito Net At Lekki / Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Man Who Donated His Kidney To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by Eduadolero(f): 1:20pm On Oct 25, 2023
RingRoadCartel:
The difference between this case and the Ekweremadus case is that the U.K doctors were smart enough to probe the young man and find out if he knows what he's getting himself into. Their Nigerian counterparts don't give a shyt. They will even help the 'big man' conceal it.

Imagine telling this naive man that you will give him 20 million dollars, his kidney na gold? 🤣🤣
A simple probe from the doctors would've revealed the fraud, that's if they weren't in on it too.
They worked together for sure. Seeing a non relative donating a kidney to a mere stranger ,the doctors supposed to have probed further

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by Abagworo(m): 1:21pm On Oct 25, 2023
Ned Nwoko should come to the aid of his poor brother.
Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by Eduadolero(f): 1:22pm On Oct 25, 2023
umpire1st:
I say this everyday, the rich didn't get rich by being nice and godly. Rich people are the most deceptive people I know, if you are not smart around them, they will so use you and make it look like they are helping you... Anyhow sha be grateful he didn't take both kidneys
That is his saving grace. He would have died and be buried saying he was sick

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by seborrhic: 1:22pm On Oct 25, 2023
RingRoadCartel:
The difference between this case and the Ekweremadus case is that the U.K doctors were smart enough to probe the young man and find out if he knows what he's getting himself into. Their Nigerian counterparts don't give a shyt. They will even help the 'big man' conceal it.

Imagine telling this naive man that you will give him 20 million dollars, his kidney na gold? 🤣🤣
A simple probe from the doctors would've revealed the fraud, that's if they weren't in on it too.
The doctors would have been told for official purposes that the man is a relation and it will be so documented to cover their own a rses.
The victim I believe knew some if not all the other shady parts of the deal,but phantom $20m got into his head and he went along with all the other lies.
Let's even wait to hear the boss's side of the story,I bet the narrative would be different.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by Weknowbetter: 1:22pm On Oct 25, 2023
Desperation ignorance coupled with stupidity. So what they shook hands over a kidney. I bet the boss had it so if the employee died his sister would benifit some way

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by Eduadolero(f): 1:23pm On Oct 25, 2023
Kenosky1:
Quite a sad turn of events, imagine the level of deceit to get somebody's kidney and yet refused to treat him very well.
How on earth did the driver believe that the boss will give him $20m, a whooping N20b, even Ekweremadu didn't pay up to N200m, poverty and illiteracy is big disease. cry
He doesnt know what 20m dollars is . Not his fault
Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by sukkot: 1:24pm On Oct 25, 2023
nekwa. just negodu

Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by Miracle2020: 1:24pm On Oct 25, 2023
Why didn't you look for witness and a written agreement.
Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by Numerouno94(m): 1:24pm On Oct 25, 2023
SoNature:
His boss should be arrested and jailed. 95% of Nigerians are scammers. The boss scammed the poor driver; mugu wan collect millions of dollars 😁

The driver might not have known the actual worth of the money in naira.

But wat do u mean by mugu wan chop millions of dollars? U tink it's easy to donate one's kidney? The poor man is in his 40s and he felt that money would b used to take care of him and his family. Buh the criminal of a boss duped him.

He was an illiterate else, this kind of situation na cash and carry. After testing that the kidney is fit for the boss's brother, u demand for the money via transfer and all the promises b4 moving into the theater. And ur close relative or trusted friend must b present. But illiteracy no make the man smart.

Pls, Hussle hard at ur young age so u won't have to sell ur kidney for money in ur 40s.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by Eduadolero(f): 1:24pm On Oct 25, 2023
handsomeyinka:
Seems it's a mutual agreement but how would you believe someone will pay you $20million .

You should have had a lawyer write the agreement,date and signed by both parties and witnesses and dont just believe in verbal agreement. Never too late to get a compensation if you do things the right way.

I guess the boss took an advantage of been desperate cos of the false money involved.

Though am happy you were able to save a life .

Its to collect his kidney back thats all
Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by blackgold2018(m): 1:25pm On Oct 25, 2023
MorataFC:

This scenario serves as a valuable lesson for every one of us. When entering into a life-threatening agreement with someone, it is essential to take precautions such as collecting a 50% advance payment. If someone promises to give you100% of something, it should not be a challenge for them to provide half of it as an upfront payment.

BTW, I can't donate any part of my body in exchange for all the money in this world.
what is 50%

I’ll make sure I’ll collect the 100% at the hospital before the operation.

You will notice they normally use the poor to convince them.

I must get the alert before the operation and a family member must be present, incase they want to show little about me during the operation

In all this conditions, you will see they wouldn’t agree to it. But they will prefer to use who they will dupe and dump
Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by wittywriter: 1:26pm On Oct 25, 2023
Beverlyjean:
Ur boss promised u 20m dollars and u believed...has he ever seen that type of money... he has 20m dollars and did transplant in St Nicholas
The driver is just a typical nigerian that believes corrupt politicians.
Supremos:
Lord save us
samogo1:
I think it is even criminal to sell your kidney. You can only donate it without placing a price.

Wittyness
Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by PaulH07: 1:27pm On Oct 25, 2023
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msOYMd5sf7Q?si=waYjICSxH7qOlL9y

My boss deceived me into donating my kidney over empty $20m promise — Driver
By Evelyn Usman

A 42-year-old man, Nwoko Eric, yesterday, revealed how his former boss allegedly deceived him to donate one of his kidneys to his (the boss) younger brother, only to abandon him after the transplant was done.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/10/my-boss-deceived-me-into-donating-my-kidney-over-empty-20m-promise-driver/

We can all see UK did the right thing locking up that man. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by MikeMicheal(m): 1:27pm On Oct 25, 2023
MorataFC:

This scenario serves as a valuable lesson for every one of us. When entering into a life-threatening agreement with someone, it is essential to take precautions such as collecting a 50% advance payment. If someone promises to give you100% of something, it should not be a challenge for them to provide half of it as an upfront payment.

BTW, I can't donate any part of my body in exchange for all the money in this world.
Dey play. grin
At the right price, you will even donate your blockus.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by Eduadolero(f): 1:28pm On Oct 25, 2023
Sleekfingers:

😀😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

You can see that the donor is a fool.......i can't stop laughing.......werey wan collect 20m......like they say, a fool at 40 is a fool forever.......but I will rather say, a fool at 18 is a fool forever.
To be sure if he knows what $20m is to ask him the equivalence in Naira

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by Oloripelebe: 1:29pm On Oct 25, 2023
This one na mumu grin
Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by osazsky(m): 1:34pm On Oct 25, 2023
Supremos:
We're living in the last days
it's not last days anything it's d igbos mentality .they can do anything for money even killing themselves

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:36pm On Oct 25, 2023
RingRoadCartel:

you have said it all.. simple
Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by MikeMicheal(m): 1:37pm On Oct 25, 2023
You commot your kidney over mere, I promise you. grin grin
Very mumu man

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by stuffs2002: 1:37pm On Oct 25, 2023
Greed landed him in that situation.
Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by Whatisurproblem(m): 1:37pm On Oct 25, 2023
Coolsat:
Humans are indeed very wicked . This is very sad mehnnn
I I were him, I will look for guns and gangs, I will kidnap the boss and the brother. I will collect my $20m plus money to settle the gangs totalling $40m. Then release them, they won't report to police or public trust me since they knew they did worse to me as a driver. At this point I'm not even afraid to die, so they will still be the best looser, this is because no justice ⚖️ in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by hammerFC: 1:38pm On Oct 25, 2023
EWU,MAKE U THANK GOD SEF, SAY DEM NO KILL YOU.

THEY COULD HAVE KILLED YOU AND COLLECTED THE OTHER KIDNEY.

THAT WAY, SAVED THEMSELVES FROM ALL THIS TALKING TROUBLE.
Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by Ybholy(m): 1:40pm On Oct 25, 2023
SIMP

There’s why education is important.

You didn’t collect any down payment for such deal? Your vital organ cox you have two.

Lol 😂

Ndi mmadu sef.

He will probably don’t know the value of $20 million shaa

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by Babalola0920: 1:41pm On Oct 25, 2023
Lesson I told my kids don't familz anybody beyond your own family and don't over praise anybody if anybody messed up clear there conscience but making yourself clear irrespective of who's involved it better to dye on feet that to live on kneel !
Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by MasterTeeUSA: 1:41pm On Oct 25, 2023
Without texts or contract, there is no case..only shame. Greed of man on both sides.

Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msOYMd5sf7Q?si=waYjICSxH7qOlL9y

My boss deceived me into donating my kidney over empty $20m promise — Driver
By Evelyn Usman

A 42-year-old man, Nwoko Eric, yesterday, revealed how his former boss allegedly deceived him to donate one of his kidneys to his (the boss) younger brother, only to abandon him after the transplant was done.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/10/my-boss-deceived-me-into-donating-my-kidney-over-empty-20m-promise-driver/
Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by hammerFC: 1:41pm On Oct 25, 2023
20MILLION DOLLARS AND YOUR BOSS, CANNNOT BUY THE KIDNEY IN AMERICA?

THE MAN CLEARLY DONT HAVE THAT TYPE OF MONEY.

IBU ONYE ERIRI

ERIGO GI.... grin grin grin
Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by Emperor5(m): 1:41pm On Oct 25, 2023
The man is mentally poor, how can someone promise him 20m dollars approximately 20billions naira for just kidney, and he think it's realistic.
Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by yeyebrity: 1:42pm On Oct 25, 2023
The driver should be jailed for being stupid. He should have demanded for half payment first.
Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by biafranrealson: 1:42pm On Oct 25, 2023
Supremos:
We're living in the last days
Get a way you .
Anyday you died is your last day.
Other will Carry on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by MikeMicheal(m): 1:43pm On Oct 25, 2023
Whatisurproblem:
I I were him, I will look for guns and gangs, I will kidnap the boss and the brother. I will collect my $20m plus money to settle the gangs totalling $40m. Then release them, they won't report to police or public trust me since they knew they did worse to me as a driver. At this point I'm not even afraid to die, so they will still be the best looser, this is because no justice ⚖️ in Nigeria.
Exactly.
Just as drug dealers dont report to the authorities when such happens.
STREET is the answer for STREET.
Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by mkoabiola: 1:43pm On Oct 25, 2023
Even after d operation

He started d driving job again

Nawa ooo

Ds is jus pure wickedness

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help: How Do I Stop Oily Face Or Control It? (picture) / Jyoti Amge: The Smallest Woman In The World (Photos) / Young Nigerian Homosexuals Living With HIV Confess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.