Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,341 members, 7,829,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother (39869 Views)

George Akume Applauds Ned Nwoko On Malaria Eradication Project / Man Raises Alarm After Buying "Not For Sale" USAID Donated Mosquito Net At Lekki / Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Man Who Donated His Kidney To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by hammerFC: 1:44pm On Oct 25, 2023
MA ADVICE TO OTHER NIGERIANS IS BE VERY CAREFUL.

NIGERIA APPEARS TO BE INTO SERIOUS ORGAN HARVESTING.

THE POLICE IS PART OF IT.

YOUR GOVERNMENT IS PART OF IT.

TRUST NO ONE AND BE GUARDED AT ALL TIMES.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by just2endowed: 1:45pm On Oct 25, 2023
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msOYMd5sf7Q?si=waYjICSxH7qOlL9y

My boss deceived me into donating my kidney over empty $20m promise — Driver
By Evelyn Usman

A 42-year-old man, Nwoko Eric, yesterday, revealed how his former boss allegedly deceived him to donate one of his kidneys to his (the boss) younger brother, only to abandon him after the transplant was done.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/10/my-boss-deceived-me-into-donating-my-kidney-over-empty-20m-promise-driver/

if these were in UK court, the man would have served long jail terms but here in Nigeria, the power that be will be.

Lets see what the civil society will do

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by MasterTeeUSA: 1:45pm On Oct 25, 2023
You mean the very rich. I still disagree a bit. Some Rich people act based on fear of being poor again...not really the thought of using someone. That is why they guide their money jealously... but still forget vanity upon vanity...all is vanity and none you can take with you.

umpire1st:
I say this everyday, the rich didn't get rich by being nice and godly. Rich people are the most deceptive people I know, if you are not smart around them, they will so use you and make it look like they are helping you... Anyhow sha be grateful he didn't take both kidneys
Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by Major1984(m): 1:45pm On Oct 25, 2023
The love of money is the real reason behind this , how did you want to be rich by selling your kidney ? the boss and the kidney seller should be arrested ,cos sales of kidney is a crime in this country

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by Bashoruntolu(m): 1:46pm On Oct 25, 2023
I don't believe this story because I know that his lawyer, Tony Dania as a scammer most especially when it comes to medical and hospitals' stuffs
Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by Major1984(m): 1:47pm On Oct 25, 2023
hammerFC:
MA ADVICE TO OTHER NIGERIANS IS BE VERY CAREFUL.

NIGERIA APPEARS TO BE INTO SERIOUS ORGAN HARVESTING.

THE POLICE IS PART OF IT.

YOUR GOVERNMENT IS PART OF IT.

TRUST NO ONE AND BE GUARDED AT ALL TIMES.
don't accept to sell it before you blame government
Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by Quidsin(f): 1:48pm On Oct 25, 2023
Weyrey wants to collect 20million USD, that is approximately 26billion naira. Adults crying fowl that they rubbed something on his head.

Let us hear from the oga too, let him give us the thing he rubbed on the morons head. I want to use it for someone in abuja.
Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by hammerFC: 1:48pm On Oct 25, 2023
just2endowed:

if this is in UK court, the man will serve a long jail term but here in Nigeria, the power that be will be.

Lets see what the civil society will do

COME, DID GOD DENY YOU BRAIN AS A BLACK MAN WHEN HE WAS HANDING OUT BRAIN TO THIS UK COURT THAT YOU LOVE TO COPY WRONGLY SO MUCH?

ANSWER THAT QUESTION?

IS IT UK COURT THAT IS KIDNAPPING PEOPLE AND HARVESTING ORGANS OF WHICH YOUR POLICE FORCE IS A MAJOR PLAYER?

STOP LOOKING AT THE UK COURT, U NO REACH TO COMPARE WITH THEM.

FIRST ATTAIN HUMAN STATUS IN TERMS OF ABILITY TO REASON BEFORE WE DO COMPARISON.

E JUST BE LIKE WHERE BABOON THEY COMPARE HIMSELF TO GORRILA. TWO DIFFERNT ANIMAL BUT BOTH APE.
Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by Countyguy: 1:51pm On Oct 25, 2023
umpire1st:
I say this everyday, the rich didn't get rich by being nice and godly. Rich people are the most deceptive people I know, if you are not smart around them, they will so use you and make it look like they are helping you... Anyhow sha be grateful he didn't take both kidneys
This your post touch me
Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by thinkmoney(m): 1:56pm On Oct 25, 2023
umpire1st:
You gat point
Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by juman(m): 1:56pm On Oct 25, 2023
He was less aware.

20million dollars? When he no be bill gate.

For 20million dollars, I would "donate" my two kidneys, heart, lungs and liver.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by abladroyalltd: 1:57pm On Oct 25, 2023
I shall never be poor in my life
Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:57pm On Oct 25, 2023
MasterTeeUSA:
Without texts or contract, there is no case..only shame. Greed of man on both sides.
Don't say this.. was there contract when UK author held ekwerenmadu... That his oga should be taught a lesson to serve as deterrent to others...

Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by Caleycash(m): 1:58pm On Oct 25, 2023
Supremos:

By Evelyn Usman

A 42-year-old man, Nwoko Eric, yesterday, revealed how his former boss allegedly deceived him to donate one of his kidneys to his (the boss) younger brother, only to abandon him after the transplant was done.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/10/my-boss-deceived-me-into-donating-my-kidney-over-empty-20m-promise-driver/
The less you trust people the better for you!, be very wary of anything too enticing to be truth!
Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by ExudeLoveToAll: 1:58pm On Oct 25, 2023
SoNature:
His boss should be arrested and jailed. 95% of Nigerians are scammers. The boss scammed the poor driver; mugu wan collect millions of dollars 😁

The price is just a few hundreds of thousands of dollars I'm the international market . The boss ais a conman while the driver has no experience about life plus he is a greedy fellow.

Who donates organ without collecting money before transplant. grin

The boss, his sister and everyone involved should be sent to nail asap.
Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by HitlerWasRight: 1:58pm On Oct 25, 2023
The 0koro did not donate his kidneys.

He sold it and was ripped off and not paid for it.
Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by ExudeLoveToAll: 2:00pm On Oct 25, 2023
RingRoadCartel:
The difference between this case and the Ekweremadus case is that the U.K doctors were smart enough to probe the young man and find out if he knows what he's getting himself into. Their Nigerian counterparts don't give a shyt. They will even help the 'big man' conceal it.

Imagine telling this naive man that you will give him 20 million dollars, his kidney na gold? 🤣🤣
A simple probe from the doctors would've revealed the fraud, that's if they weren't in on it too.

The doctors are in the scheme, they should be picked up
Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by ExudeLoveToAll: 2:02pm On Oct 25, 2023
BRATISLAVA:
20 million dollars?

Is that greed or stupidity?

80 percent greed and 20 percent stupidity.
Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by Kingbuhari(m): 2:09pm On Oct 25, 2023
Why telling us now.. if the deal went smoothly he will be squeezing our neck with his million dollars but nah mumu he be, 20m dollars 💵... All the body parts for human body no reach that amount in black market
Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by Ntipia: 2:13pm On Oct 25, 2023
This is exactly what would have happened to boy ikeweremadu nearly duped of his kidneys.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by sageb: 2:15pm On Oct 25, 2023
Supremos:

By Evelyn Usman

What a sad story 😔

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by sageb: 2:18pm On Oct 25, 2023
Ntipia:
This is exactly what would have happened to boy ikeweremadu nearly duped of his kidneys.

Yes, the arm of law caught up with Ekweremadu.
UK legal system is working.
Greedy politicians in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by tiger28: 2:24pm On Oct 25, 2023
He should be glad that the Oga haven't made plans to eliminate him so as to keep him quiet......Ppl like that can do such.

Callous Human Being!
Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by hammerFC: 2:27pm On Oct 25, 2023
OK, I KNOW WHAT IS HIS PROBLEM.

HE NEED MONEY.

ALL THE COURT CAN DO IS ORDER THE MAN THAT SCAMED HIM TO PAY THE MARKET VALUE OF THE KIDNEY.

BUT SINCE NIGERIA IS A WICKED COUNTRY, THEY WILL LEAVE IT LIKE THIS AND DO NOTHING.

I MEAN, THEY CANNOT GO AND REMOVETHE KIDNEY KEEPING THE OTHER GUY ALIVE, THAT WOULD BE MURDER.
Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by KingGeedorah(m): 2:29pm On Oct 25, 2023
Not everyone is as bright as you

If he get that kind of sense to ask for written contract, he for no be driver
STEWpid:
Chai..

Welcome to the league of the Ekweremadu's.

Lack of common wisdom should also be challenged.

No formal contract?

The victim too must be greedy.

Dem no dey do this kind thing for mouth na!!
Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by quickee: 2:30pm On Oct 25, 2023
Supremos:

By Evelyn Usman

As much as I support Peter Obi to become the president. I cannot hide the fact that the most dubious people in Nigeria are the Igbos. Check the statistics both within and without the country. What wickedness? This is the same thing Ekweremadu is currently being jailed for in the UK.
Investigations must be carried out and that wicked man must be punished.
Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by kayusely70(m): 2:31pm On Oct 25, 2023
GboyegaD:
I wish there was a written agreement before he went ahead donating his kidney. Some of our rich people are very wicked to say the least.
Why can't the boss donated his own kidney?[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:31pm On Oct 25, 2023
Money for hand, back for ground...
Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by WAPINATION: 2:39pm On Oct 25, 2023
Most people in Nigeria are scammers but there are ones with zero human conscience and this is one of them.
Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by hammerFC: 2:40pm On Oct 25, 2023
WAPINATION:
Most people in Nigeria are scammers but there are ones with zero human conscience and this is one of them.

LIKE TINUBU!
Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by makavellidon: 2:43pm On Oct 25, 2023
Supremos:

By Evelyn Usman

I dey always think say Igbo people get sense.... you donate your kidney with out collecting money first, Ooo boy they don scam you. small sense Ds one no get
Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by ayinba1(f): 2:45pm On Oct 25, 2023
RingRoadCartel:
The difference between this case and the Ekweremadus case is that the U.K doctors were smart enough to probe the young man and find out if he knows what he's getting himself into. Their Nigerian counterparts don't give a shyt. They will even help the 'big man' conceal it.

Imagine telling this naive man that you will give him 20 million dollars, his kidney na gold? 🤣🤣
A simple probe from the doctors would've revealed the fraud, that's if they weren't in on it too.

$20 million Maybe he promised naira, that should be a red flag right there!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Young Nigerian Homosexuals Living With HIV Confess / 5 Food Combinations That May Affect Your Health / Dr. Stella Emmanuel On COVID-19: 'With Hydroxychloroquine I Cured 350 Patients'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.