Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother (39842 Views)

George Akume Applauds Ned Nwoko On Malaria Eradication Project / Man Raises Alarm After Buying "Not For Sale" USAID Donated Mosquito Net At Lekki / Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Man Who Donated His Kidney To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by hammerFC: 2:48pm On Oct 25, 2023
makavellidon:
I dey always think say Igbo people get sense.... you donate your kidney with out collecting money first, Ooo boy not knowing small sense then no get

POVERTY CAUSES BRAN DAMAGE.

THIS ONE BRAIN IS DAMAGED BY HARDSHIP.

I REALLY HOPE HE GET PAID BUT, THAT 20MILLION IS A SCAM, NO KIDNEY IS BOUGHT FOR THAT PRICE.

HE DID A GOOD JOB AND BECAUSE OF HIM THE OTHER GUY CAN NOW LIVE FOR ANOTHER 10 TO 20 YEARS.

SO, THEY SHOULD PAY HIM, AS FOR THE KIDNEY HE GAVE AWAY THE OTHER GUY BAD HABBITS MIGHT ALREDAY HAVE STARTED TO DESTROY IT. HE SHOULD NOT COLLECT IT BACK AGAIN.

GO FOR THE MONEY AND THE COURT/AUTHORITIES SHOULD MAKE SURE THEY PAY HIM THE BLACK MARKET PRICE FOR A KIDNEY
Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by Kamalex22(m): 2:50pm On Oct 25, 2023
Firstly i thank God for your life that your boss doesn't kill you after the surgery, mumu man
Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by Penisman: 2:53pm On Oct 25, 2023
Supremos:
We're living in the last days

Shut up your smellly mouth.
Igboman can do anything for money.

May God in his infinite Mercy punnnish you and the stewpid Igbo man who sold his rotten kidney for 20 million dollars that he will never see because neither Nnamdi Kanu or ojikwu saw that kind of money.
Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by delzbaba(m): 2:53pm On Oct 25, 2023
This is a case of greed and stupidity, you didn't conduct a research on the worth of a kidney, you didn't even tell your mother you just kept it to yourself expecting 20mill$, sorry for you.
Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by Penisman: 2:54pm On Oct 25, 2023
nellybadas:
He for collect part payment and sign something at least first before committing

Igbo an no dey get sense when them see big money.
Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by hammerFC: 2:55pm On Oct 25, 2023
Penisman:

Shut up your smellly mouth.
Igboman can do anything for money.

May God in his infinite Mercy punnnish you and the stewpid Igbo man who sold his rotten kidney for 20 million dollars that he will never see because neither Nnamdi Kanu or ojikwu saw that kind of money.

IS THIS NOW A TRIBAL ISSUE?

SKULL MINER, U KEEP RUNNING AROUND SHOUTING THE WORD IGBO LIKE DIARRHEA.

YET SW IS INFESTED WITH RITUALIST AND SKIULL MINING.

EZI!
Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by hammerFC: 2:59pm On Oct 25, 2023
Penisman:

Igbo an no dey get sense when them see big money.

U ARE A FOOL.

COMING FROM A REGION WITH THE HIGHEST SKULL MINERS AND RITUALIST ORGAN HARVESTERS.

SELLING OF KIDNEY IS DONE ALL OVER THE WORLD, IT IS NOT A TRIBE THING.

U GUYS HATE IGBO AND WE HATE YOU BACK.

INSEAD OF RANTING ONLINE PICK UP YOUR GUNS AND HEAD SE, AN ARMY IS ON GROUND WAITING TO WELCOME U TO THE RGION.

INFACT THE BOYS CONSTANTLY COMPLAIN OF BOREDOM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsZ8927ON1Q
Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by mozona(m): 3:02pm On Oct 25, 2023
Woodshot:
grin

You were promised $20M for your kidney and you couldn't demand for half payment for your own vital organ ?

Greediness led you astray

Fools are born every day.
Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by hammerFC: 3:02pm On Oct 25, 2023
YORUBA ARE ALWAYS SO IGNORANT.

ALWAYS TRIBALISING EVERY ISSUE.

THEY TURN EVERYTHING TO IGBO, LIKE IT PUTS MONEY IN THEIR POCKET.

DRUG TRADE IS IGBO, NOW BECAUSE 1 GUY SOLD HIS KIDNEY WITHOUT MONEY, THAT TOO IS IGBO.

THIS PEOPLE ARE TOO DAFT TO SHARE COUNTRY WITH OTHERS.
Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by akube34: 3:08pm On Oct 25, 2023
GboyegaD:
I wish there was a written agreement before he went ahead donating his kidney. Some of our rich people are very wicked to say the least.
he messed up. How can you do that thing without collecting half payment upfront
Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by WAPINATION: 3:10pm On Oct 25, 2023
hammerFC:

LIKE TINUBU!

Na you talk am..oo grin grin
Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by sisisioge: 3:15pm On Oct 25, 2023
Which kind wahala be this? When will people know that good health is the actual wealth! I hope the boss is made to pay handsomely for his deceit.
Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by BigIyanga: 3:17pm On Oct 25, 2023
MorataFC:

This scenario serves as a valuable lesson for every one of us. When entering into a life-threatening agreement with someone, it is essential to take precautions such as collecting a 50% advance payment. If someone promises to give you100% of something, it should not be a challenge for them to provide half of it as an upfront payment.

BTW, I can't donate any part of my body in exchange for all the money in this world.
It doesnt work that way cos he had no leverage over his boss.. who has, education,money, power and connect. He could have framed him up.. or sacked him.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by naijaking1: 3:20pm On Oct 25, 2023
Notice how the identity of the suspect is being hidden?
If he's Igbo, his name will be in the first sentence.
Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by Alwaysachick: 3:48pm On Oct 25, 2023
Neddstark:
Thank you United Kingdom. No difference between the boss of this man and Ike Ekweremadu. Just that this one is more wicked.

Ekweremadu is better evil compared to some ppl.
Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by Alwaysachick: 3:51pm On Oct 25, 2023
Quidsin:
Weyrey wants to collect 20million USD, that is approximately 26billion naira. Adults crying fowl that they rubbed something on his head.

Let us hear from the oga too, let him give us the thing he rubbed on the morons head. I want to use it for someone in abuja.

You ppls should not change the narrative, no difference between this and Ekweremadus case. That man should be jailed too

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by Kaycee54321(m): 3:56pm On Oct 25, 2023
Lol. Na who never dey with rich man dem dey run this kain street.

I had the privilege of dining with some super elite and knowing the workings of their mind: It's never about you, if you loseguard, you will be used thoroughly and discarded.
Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by Alwaysachick: 3:56pm On Oct 25, 2023
Johnsown1:
Organ harvester, lock the boss up. He is a criminal, 20 years in prisonment awaits him

They should throw the prison keys away, can you imagine deducting his salary still, pure evil

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by BigIyanga: 3:57pm On Oct 25, 2023
Quidsin:
Weyrey wants to collect 20million USD, that is approximately 26billion naira. Adults crying fowl that they rubbed something on his head.

Let us hear from the oga too, let him give us the thing he rubbed on the morons head. I want to use it for someone in abuja.
How a typical and greedy Naija would reason. They are devoid of empathy and context when dealing with someone who’s beneath them.
Tens of millions of folks in Naija have never touched nor seen $$$… so FX conversion seems like quantum Physics to them.
Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by AskProf: 4:07pm On Oct 25, 2023
Ladypen:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
0[/color][color=dark]801
G.TBank
My name is Angela Oyom. Almighty God bless you and your family

Are you cursed?

Angel, Angela, Uyom, Oyom, Faith S H, Blessing, Shiando, Angell, Ubi etc is the same and one person, a MALE.

You are ANTHONY M. OKEKE, the scammer, thief, impostor with 10 years experience and 260 monikers.

You operate 18 bank accounts in UBA, Fidelity, First Bank, Kuda, Union Bank, GTB, Stanbic, Opay etc.
Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by AskProf: 4:08pm On Oct 25, 2023
Ladypen:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
0[/color][color=dark]801
G.TBank
My name is Angela Oyom. Almighty God bless you and your family

Are you cursed?

Angel, Angela, Uyom, Oyom, Faith S H, Blessing, Shiando, Angell, Ubi etc is the same and one person, a MALE.

You are ANTHONY M. OKEKE, the scammer, thief, impostor with 10 years experience and 260 monikers.

You operate 18 bank accounts in UBA, Fidelity, First Bank, Kuda, Union Bank, GTB, Stanbic, Opay etc.
Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by ACE1010: 4:21pm On Oct 25, 2023
This is a classic example of our politicians and the masses. The rich deceitfully depriving the poor
Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by juman(m): 4:22pm On Oct 25, 2023
The boss cheated him habah, they collected his kidney for free.
They should give him five-ten million naira.
Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by olurotimi(m): 4:43pm On Oct 25, 2023
Haba na! He should at least have paid the Driver 20m naira.
Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by handsomeyinka(m): 4:57pm On Oct 25, 2023
Eduadolero:

Its to collect his kidney back thats all
Lol...u funny.
Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by YourGFsnatcher: 5:22pm On Oct 25, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
All will be well
That is why we Need to make money legitly

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by cococandy(f): 5:23pm On Oct 25, 2023
The cruelty of mankind

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by Truvelisback(m): 5:29pm On Oct 25, 2023
Oga, take back your kidney.
Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by gaspology(m): 5:32pm On Oct 25, 2023
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msOYMd5sf7Q?si=waYjICSxH7qOlL9y

My boss deceived me into donating my kidney over empty $20m promise — Driver
By Evelyn Usman

A 42-year-old man, Nwoko Eric, yesterday, revealed how his former boss allegedly deceived him to donate one of his kidneys to his (the boss) younger brother, only to abandon him after the transplant was done.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/10/my-boss-deceived-me-into-donating-my-kidney-over-empty-20m-promise-driver/
Ekweremmadu plenty for Naija
Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by Omniman(m): 6:01pm On Oct 25, 2023
Poverty is a dangerous disease
No kidney is worth that amount undecided
Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by Agunesinjaweola: 6:16pm On Oct 25, 2023
Ekeremadu would have succeeded and change the narrative if the operation was conducted in Nigeria !
Nigerians professional lacks ethics and morals!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Food Combinations That May Affect Your Health / Dr. Stella Emmanuel On COVID-19: 'With Hydroxychloroquine I Cured 350 Patients' / Jyoti Amge: The Smallest Woman In The World (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.