Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,239 members, 7,829,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother (39866 Views)

George Akume Applauds Ned Nwoko On Malaria Eradication Project / Man Raises Alarm After Buying "Not For Sale" USAID Donated Mosquito Net At Lekki / Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Man Who Donated His Kidney To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by Sleekfingers: 1:07pm On Oct 25, 2023
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msOYMd5sf7Q?si=waYjICSxH7qOlL9y

My boss deceived me into donating my kidney over empty $20m promise — Driver
By Evelyn Usman

A 42-year-old man, Nwoko Eric, yesterday, revealed how his former boss allegedly deceived him to donate one of his kidneys to his (the boss) younger brother, only to abandon him after the transplant was done.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/10/my-boss-deceived-me-into-donating-my-kidney-over-empty-20m-promise-driver/

Fools plenty for this country o.......sadly, I don't pity fools.....

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by saasala(m): 1:07pm On Oct 25, 2023
Nothing wey poverty no fit cause

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by donleo92(m): 1:07pm On Oct 25, 2023
h
Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by Kobicove(m): 1:08pm On Oct 25, 2023
GboyegaD:
I wish there was a written agreement before he went ahead donating his kidney. Some of our rich people are very wicked to say the least.

Poor people are even worse, but generally Nigerians have no respect for business agreement angry

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by abhosts(m): 1:08pm On Oct 25, 2023
If he understood basic finance, he should have known that nobody can pay $20m for a kidney they can get for $80,000 in the black market.

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by lifenajeje(m): 1:08pm On Oct 25, 2023
The wickedness of a man ..

Ur sure plug for PEP PrEP HIV self testing kit and other scarce drugs call or WhatsApp 07038149252
Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by Neddstark: 1:09pm On Oct 25, 2023
Thank you United Kingdom. No difference between the boss of this man and Ike Ekweremadu. Just that this one is more wicked.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by ModestManager: 1:09pm On Oct 25, 2023
Na crazy story.....
Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by Kingpoint(m): 1:09pm On Oct 25, 2023
A pity
Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by samogo1: 1:09pm On Oct 25, 2023
I think it is even criminal to sell your kidney. You can only donate it without placing a price.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by yesloaded: 1:09pm On Oct 25, 2023
Selling even your fingernails is a criminal offence

Buying any human organ is a criminal offence too

Never make a promise that you cannot fulfil

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by Beverlyjean(f): 1:09pm On Oct 25, 2023
Ur boss promised u 20m dollars and u believed...has he ever seen that type of money... he has 20m dollars and did transplant in St Nicholas

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by Levels1(m): 1:10pm On Oct 25, 2023
Gsentme:
Business deal gon wrong

You are sensible.
Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by obembet(f): 1:10pm On Oct 25, 2023
nellybadas:
He for collect part payment and sign something at least first before committing

I guess he didn't base on trust.
Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by Sleekfingers: 1:11pm On Oct 25, 2023
BRATISLAVA:
20 million dollars?

Is that greed or stupidity?

😀😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

You can see that the donor is a fool.......i can't stop laughing.......werey wan collect 20m......like they say, a fool at 40 is a fool forever.......but I will rather say, a fool at 18 is a fool forever.
Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by phkka1(m): 1:11pm On Oct 25, 2023
This man should be arrested and prosecuted. Ekweremadu did not get to this stage, yet he was imprisoned.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by lexy2014: 1:12pm On Oct 25, 2023
is the boss a spirit? does he not have a name? meanwhile, this guy was gullible

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by Dsimmer: 1:13pm On Oct 25, 2023
Na wa. That's bad. The said boss should be called out.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by EmperorFred: 1:13pm On Oct 25, 2023
Supremos:
We're living in the last days
Lmao, its same thing with you
Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by Roboto11: 1:13pm On Oct 25, 2023
EngrEgghead:
He should jejely collect his kidney back .

Fairly used.

Chai.

grin

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by Azzik: 1:13pm On Oct 25, 2023
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msOYMd5sf7Q?si=waYjICSxH7qOlL9y

My boss deceived me into donating my kidney over empty $20m promise — Driver
By Evelyn Usman

A 42-year-old man, Nwoko Eric, yesterday, revealed how his former boss allegedly deceived him to donate one of his kidneys to his (the boss) younger brother, only to abandon him after the transplant was done.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/10/my-boss-deceived-me-into-donating-my-kidney-over-empty-20m-promise-driver/
These are the kind of people we should rally and protest for Justice to prevail

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by Incognito9: 1:14pm On Oct 25, 2023
SoNature:
His boss should be arrested and jailed. 95% of Nigerians are scammers. The boss scammed the poor driver; mugu wan collect millions of dollars 😁

Beta mugu 😂

He wanna chill with the big boys

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by Roboto11: 1:15pm On Oct 25, 2023
abhosts:
If he understood basic finance, he should have known that nobody can pay $20m for a kidney they can get for $80,000 in the black market.

80k is for Chinko Kidney.
Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by opeekiti: 1:17pm On Oct 25, 2023
Your boss see how foolish you are and then play on your stupidity. I hope you get justice shall.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by Haveyoueatentod: 1:17pm On Oct 25, 2023
Make the guy collect him kidney back I don't like nonsense

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by JuanDeDios: 1:18pm On Oct 25, 2023
Supremos:
We're living in the last days
Yes. Nations are even fighting nations.
Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by seborrhic: 1:18pm On Oct 25, 2023
Inasmuch as what the boss did is criminal,that is getting organ donor through deceit of no informed consent and paying money for the kidney,the victim too should be questioned and chastised as to why he allowed his greed to overcome whatever sense God gave him,no matter how little.
Someone promised you $20m to donate just a kidney with cars abroad and your greed so beclouded your sense you couldn't look at the promises to realise they are what they are,scams!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by Johnsown1(m): 1:18pm On Oct 25, 2023
Organ harvester, lock the boss up. He is a criminal, 20 years in prisonment awaits him

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by JoshTim: 1:18pm On Oct 25, 2023
SoNature:
His boss should be arrested and jailed. 95% of Nigerians are scammers. The boss scammed the poor driver; mugu wan collect millions of dollars 😁

As little as 10million or even 5million won't cause issue. The boss is a bad man.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by Eduadolero(f): 1:18pm On Oct 25, 2023
Vintage100:
This is callousness on the part of the boss, the victim should have ensured 50%(at least) of the amount promised credited to his account before donating
As you can see he is not enlightened. And based on his belief that his boss is a big man he couldnt have doubted him eventhough he hasnt seen anything hence, the "yes sir yes sir".

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by Supremos: 1:20pm On Oct 25, 2023
JuanDeDios:

Yes. Nations are even fighting nations.
Lord save us
Re: Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother by khalids: 1:20pm On Oct 25, 2023
This one na advanced Kidney fraud.......Obtaining Kidney by trick...

This na yahoo advanced....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Young Nigerian Homosexuals Living With HIV Confess / 5 Food Combinations That May Affect Your Health / Dr. Stella Emmanuel On COVID-19: 'With Hydroxychloroquine I Cured 350 Patients'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.