Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,370 members, 7,815,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) (63256 Views)

Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) / Children Burnt To Death After Maid Sneaked Out To Visit Boyfriend.Graphic Photos / Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by CJStarz: 5:37pm On Oct 26, 2023
U say make I chill ba? Oya nah, I don chill.

Akanoaaa:

Alaye chill. She knew what the guy is in to before she decided to date him. How would you date someone who doesn't have a job or business and living a life of a king? See, every coin has a two side. Na her decision kill her.
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by supercharles(m): 5:53pm On Oct 26, 2023
Eye witness, police didn't allow us to tire him
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Gainman: 6:15pm On Oct 26, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Guy I be man. She can choose to fall inlove with a vulcaniser and that same vulcaniser can still decide to use her for rituals so he will get out from the trenches. The pressure on guys is much. Besides she has been with this dude for 3 years according to the story. Whether she follow struggling Guy or made Guy, person wey him made don made up go still do bad thing. Its high time we start criticising these men that carry out this evil also. The society is so messed up already though.
saying what I said doesn't mean I am supporting they guy. Condemning d guy in this case can't stop doing this evil act. But d best is to caution most of these ladies dat love money than their life. Love for money makes most women fall into this trap easily. Nah women need the most advice on this problem because is because of them evil men go into ritual because they want to flex b4 ladies. If this guy is sentence to death tomorrow. It can't stop these guys from doing this. But let us opening condemn these ladies falling into trap because of money. For example if ladies stop going to club will reduce club activities.

1 Like

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by folake4u(f): 6:17pm On Oct 26, 2023
I'm seriously appalled by some stupid comments here.

Which one is "Women should be more careful?"

Careful of what? Of existing? Make me understand.

So it's now a crime to visit one's partner?

Why will a man murder a woman and cut her into parts? No matter the crime committed against a woman, Nigerians will still blame the woman.

And this isn't just about boyfriend-girlfriend relationship. Even married men butcher their wives.

People are just wicked.

5 Likes

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:32pm On Oct 26, 2023
Gainman:
saying what I said doesn't mean I am supporting they guy. Condemning d guy in this case can't stop doing this evil act. But d best is to caution most of these ladies dat love money than their life. Love for money makes most women fall into this trap easily. Nah women need the most advice on this problem because is because of them evil men go into ritual because they want to flex b4 ladies. If this guy is sentence to death tomorrow. It can't stop these guys from doing this. But let us opening condemn these ladies falling into trap because of money. For example if ladies stop going to club will reduce club activities.

These things will never stop. Money rituals or blood Money has been here for thousands of years. When old nollywood used to do movies on it then social media never big like this. Yes I support your assertion. But we shouldn't act like this thing started today. Caution both the girls and boys.. Its a societal thing because boy wey no get money everybody go look down on am. Na there the pressure comes in. Nobody appreciates hustling boys.

1 Like

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Teejay13(m): 6:52pm On Oct 26, 2023
Some guys have mind o
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Emdebby2: 7:05pm On Oct 26, 2023
So sad! The heart of man is wicked. Ladies should please learn their lessons.
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Iykenuwa(m): 7:57pm On Oct 26, 2023
KillIgbohoN0W:
Another one down, more to go until oloshoism is cured.

How about the virgin that was butchered while reading inside a church, in Benin? was she an Olosho as well?

What if this victim was dating out of teenage infatuation or just curiosity?

Is your brain functional?

1 Like

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by PaulH07: 8:09pm On Oct 26, 2023
Aonkuuse:

Source: https://trendygists.com/2023/10/25/missing-uniport-student-otuene-justina-nkang-found-dead/

Me wey be Medical Doctor, 20yr old girl dey do shakara give me her number.

I just allow her type the rubbish finish, collect my phone, smile at her say thank you, and delete the rubbish wey she type for my phone as I dey waka comot.

1 Like

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Andyfelix(m): 8:52pm On Oct 26, 2023
There should b a law concerning diz kind of crime...FIRING SQUAD STRAIGHT UP!! so dat others will learn ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by blaise26abj(m): 8:57pm On Oct 26, 2023
When they say education is a scam . When they justify theft. When the society moves from dignity in labour to wealth by any means necessary , when spirituality is taken above industry, You will get these kind of events .

It is a pity that this girl lost her life this way . Pray for your kids and teach them well . Always get involved in their lives and know what they are up to . The world is a dangerous place
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Ohizman73(m): 9:24pm On Oct 26, 2023
hahaha with all her so called finese she ended up being carted in a wheelbarrow of all mobilities.they would never learn and still keep on falling victim. is this what her parents sent her to school for .
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by FarmTech(m): 12:12am On Oct 27, 2023
I have been praying against these ritualists. May God expose them b4 they commit the act.
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by sulakishop(m): 6:41am On Oct 27, 2023
You are addressing men not boys. Truth is bitter

Farfalla:

Just see how bitter you boys are. You can't even hide your hatred towards women. So none of you will condemn the murderer but see it fit to condemn the victim? Are you boys okay at all?

If roles were reversed would you blame the man?
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by sulakishop(m): 6:44am On Oct 27, 2023
One of the greediness's is more intense and almost generally accepted as normal. What the dog will eat will be made available by the gods

BRATISLAVA:

But will greed let that gender stop murdering for a living?
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by GloriousGbola: 7:43am On Oct 27, 2023
Farfalla:

Does anyone deserve to be killed based on who they're dating/married to and whether or not they did it for love? What kind of reasoning is this? Would it make a difference if the killer was a doctor, a banker, or a danfo driver?

You have not even condemned the killing because the victim is a girl. Always making it look like these girls deserve to die as punishment for dating guys who seem to have the ability to fund flashy lifestyles. Which kain bitterness be dis?

Since most of you believe that women marry poor men for love, but only marry rich men for money, why are acts of violence against women significantly more frequent among poorer households? Shebi they married for "love"?

Everyone should take precaution about who they should invite into their lives, but nothing justifies taking the life of another person like this.

i saw your post and I spent the last 24 hours trying to remember this lady

khadijat oluboyo

https://www.nairaland.com/4605739/adenike-khadijat-oluboyo-found-dead
https://www.nairaland.com/5183508/killer-ex-ondo-state-deputy-governors

just dont google woman killed by boyfriend. ๐Ÿคฎ

this lady was the daughter of an ex deputy governor - dating a literal pauper, fking with the guy in his dirty apartment.

all the stupid guy had to do was knock her up and he would have been on easy street for life.

this is the truth of these poverty striken noisemakers. Poverty mindest and red pill [ an imported western phenomenon] has completely fked over what was left of their grey matter.

2 Likes

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Starships4u(m): 7:47am On Oct 27, 2023
Farfalla:

Just see how bitter you boys are. You can't even hide your hatred towards women. So none of you will condemn the murderer but see it fit to condemn the victim? Are you boys okay at all?

If roles were reversed would you blame the man?

Girl,
I'd not have dignified yhu with a response...
But then, why'd yhu go to frolick with someone who's source of income is shady and diabolic?

Reap where yhu sowed. Yhu think I'd blame the guy? Never! He didn't use a guy buh a girl who's almost always after material things...
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 7:50am On Oct 27, 2023
sulakishop:
One of the greediness's is more intense and almost generally accepted as normal. What the dog will eat will be made available by the gods

One is so greedy they will kill for money. Funny thing is that they will kill both men and women to get what they feel they deserve. Perhaps the men they consume too are made available by the these benevolent gods.
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Symphony2: 8:11am On Oct 27, 2023
DKM123:

Make I hear word!!! Ode!

Who reads you people will think the man is Aliko Dangote wit his tiny standing fan and one bedroom accomodation. Poverty stricken ph00ls! Is it not mostly filthy poor Nigerian men that do money rituals the most? Don't you watch the news? If that's the case, all women should kuku stay away from Nigerian men cos you don't know the one that will k!ll you for rituals.

When everyone is claiming cryptocurrency and Forex and online jobs from home, how does one even know who is a Yahoo boy again. So it's is only men that are drinking garri morning and night that are the "good men" that girls should love. Well, until ofcourse the man gets desperate to become rich and k!ll them too like we read everyday.

Instead of you l0uts to advocate against the ph00lishness of slaughtering a full human thinking that's how you can be rich, you only focus on abusing the victim (ONLY IF SHE IS FEMALE OFCOURSE). Males, great grand parents and even little kids have been slaughtered by Nigerian men for rituals so many times, are they to be blamed too? Ode!

By the way, the gist is that the guy was her ex whom she started dating when he was filthy p0or but left him cos of his bad character. He begged to see her and she naively obliged, only for him to k!ll her.

Keep focusing on why girls should love only p00r niggas instead of condemning murder until the slaughter!ng gets to your family members.

N0nsense!

Your fellow Dullards are with you, I'm not surprised because ppl like you are everywhere these days. When elders talk from experience listen, well don't bother because ur kinds doesn't have what it takes to rationaly comprehend. Keep insulting ur generation.
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by delishpot: 8:26am On Oct 27, 2023
webincomeplus:

You justified fraud by citing the state of the nation and then claimed you're not consenting fraud. How else does one consent fraud if not by indirectly defending thieves and criminals?

Skunks like you believe some people aren't wrong to have gone into fraud since the economy is hard, but you forget that a crime is a crime, and there's no justification for it.

Are you minding the idiot? Claiming that bad government is solely to blame whereas these yahoo boys are also doing yahoo and other crimes abroad in countries where the government's are considered sane. When you tell them that crime is just naturally in their blood they will argue with you.
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by DKM123: 9:11am On Oct 27, 2023
Symphony2:

Your fellow Dullards are with you, I'm not surprised because ppl like you are everywhere these days. When elders talk from experience listen, well don't bother because ur kinds doesn't have what it takes to rationaly comprehend. Keep insulting ur generation.

It took you 100 years to reply.

See who is calling another a dullard. An obvious educated illiterate that can barely string correct sentences together without numerous grammatical blunders
See olodo projecting his lack of intelligence on others. grin

Elder isonu! Elder wey get dysfunctional brain cells. Taaaa getat!
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Farfalla(f): 9:44am On Oct 27, 2023
Starships4u:

Girl,
I'd not have dignified yhu with a response...
But then, why'd yhu go to frolick with someone who's source of income is shady and diabolic?

Reap where yhu sowed. Yhu think I'd blame the guy? Never! He didn't use a guy buh a girl who's almost always after material things...

And that justifies her death?
Some of you really deserve the leaders you have.

1 Like

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Farfalla(f): 9:48am On Oct 27, 2023
sulakishop:
You are addressing men not boys. Truth is bitter

I'm addressing young boys.
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Atolu01: 9:56am On Oct 27, 2023
GUNITGuy:

Yes every man has his own beast be it a Pastor or Doctor unique to him ...This are cryptic bad behaviors even unknown to him that could be aroused by mostly women and could manifest at unguarded moments .....
Pressure, hunger, hardship makes men either good or evil based on their responses to them .. ..
In warfare we call something deadzone this is a condition were a man is thrown into the theatre of war without any hope of running back except he fights to finish ......
I have been violent before even gotten arrested for it it's not a honorable thing my Parents had to beg the Girls Parent for my release ...My mum took her to the hospital but she was fine but I broke my ankles for it it was so painful it took me 4months of bone repairs every morning with serious pains .I regretted that act no matter the plea she never listened ..My dad had to ask me to Leave and fine my own place ..I stayed there for a year and traveled out of the country.......
Her dad wanted to break my head but I was arrested for it he later heard my side of the story and forgave me after so much pleas ....I couldn't even talk in the station ...
We repaired her phone paid Alot of Money ....
She was fine but I wasn't infact she became the darling of the Family I was vilified everywhere both home, church even community ....
If I see trouble drum being beating by a woman I would let her beat me and run away ......
Arouse a man's emotion positively not the seduce, provoke which is now the norm and nobody is talking about it .... You're called to help him not to let him down motivate him to purpose and vision ....
I have met women who are like this you can never forget them .... There's a version of them that is under exploited for human good than What they're currently using them for .....
Please Nigerian Men have been complimented all over the world except by Nigerian women for being better Lovers ....What do those women do that makes Nigerian Men to go extra mile for ....
They understand a man's authority and emotional needs that is tailored to his overall well-being

Nobody arouses an abuser's "beast". It is in them naturally, and they will manifest it when it is time to, whatever the other party does, sometimes, without them doing anything. Women also have "cryptic bad behaviour" that are "aroused" by men. So, you are a violent person, and you were asking what ladies see in violent men; instead of working on yourself. There is nothing they do that Nigerian women have not been doing, trying to satisfy insatiable nigerian men. You simply value them, and treat them better than Nigerian women. You nigerian men, or whatever, simply despise your women. You have no authority. Everything is not about your "overall well-being".

1 Like

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by neoG(f): 10:46am On Oct 27, 2023
You should rather say "how do people or someone commit such act and sleep well?". That lady looks innocent to me. Just those good girls that likes bad guys not even cos of money but never knew she would not come out alive from the relationship. Hmmmmm. I don't even know her but my heart is so heavy. God please help this present generation. It was not like this in my days.
Roboto11:
How do you kill someone?

How do you kill someone that loves, admires even just likes you?

When a woman loves you, she's like a puppy. Always wanting to be in your company.

How the thought of killing her gets in your head is beyond cruelty.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Farfalla(f): 11:20am On Oct 27, 2023
GloriousGbola:

i saw your post and I spent the last 24 hours trying to remember this lady

khadijat oluboyo

https://www.nairaland.com/4605739/adenike-khadijat-oluboyo-found-dead
https://www.nairaland.com/5183508/killer-ex-ondo-state-deputy-governors

just dont google woman killed by boyfriend. ๐Ÿคฎ

this lady was the daughter of an ex deputy governor - dating a literal pauper, fking with the guy in his dirty apartment.

all the stupid guy had to do was knock her up and he would have been on easy street for life.

this is the truth of these poverty striken noisemakers. Poverty mindset and red pill [an imported western phenomenon] has completely fked over what was left of their grey matter.

That lady's story is an unfortunate one. See why I support hypergamy? Get yourself a man from the gutters and he will never fail to disappoint or dishonour you - like that businesswoman who was threatening suicide on 3rd Mainland Bridge.

As for these noisemakers, I wonโ€™t even attribute their mindset to redpill. Redpill is just an outlet to vent out what really makes them bitter -- poverty.

These little boys want money so as to pepper their peers on their various social media profiles and frustration sets in when that money doesn't seem forthcoming. It gets worse when they get rejected by girls after being made to believe that they're the prize. They cannot in the hell fathom how a young woman, who's supposedly desperate for marriage would reject them.

When you see young men celebrating the killings of young women you know you're dealing with a very sick subset of human beings.
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Symphony2: 7:41pm On Oct 27, 2023
DKM123:

See who is calling another a dullard. An obvious educated illiterate that can barely string correct sentences together without numerous grammatical blunders

Keep insulting your generation
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Symphony2: 7:50pm On Oct 27, 2023
DKM123:

"Took me 100 yrs to reply"
You think everyone is jobless like you? Only Stack idiots like you are quick to insult.
This is my last favour to reply...
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by sulakishop(m): 8:43pm On Oct 27, 2023
Thank God I'm not one.

Farfalla:

I'm addressing young boys.
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by DKM123: 8:57pm On Oct 27, 2023
Symphony2:

"Took me 100 yrs to reply"
You think everyone is jobless like you? Only Stack idiots like you are quick to insult.
This is my last favour to reply...

You this p0verty striken nkpi talking about having a job. You think one can't tell the last time a person is online?

I was ready to finish your life for mentioning me and you couldn't reply cos you felt stewpid and an olodo. Then decided to be madt the next day.

Last reply kee you there. When you insulted me first, you didn't know you were a stark 1diot! Olodo spelling it as "stack". Hahaha! Ewu!

Your last sentence shows you really are the "half educated" buff00n you called another. Mumu.
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Eniitankorede: 9:40am On Oct 28, 2023
CJStarz:
No lemme contact the FBI. Dem go soon release ya file.....๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Naija my country!
It's well, bro.

Nice engaging you today.

Hello my sparing partner, how are you? How body?

1 Like

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Starships4u(m): 1:40pm On Oct 28, 2023
Farfalla:

And that justifies her death?
Some of you really deserve the leaders you have.

What has leaders got to do with this?
Goan date a diabolic Yahoo guy yhu hear....

Stop these yhu are saying...
I have absolutely zero sympathy for girls killed by Yahoo girls, and I detest Yahoo boys as much as I detest hook-up girls.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Shocked After Finding Strange Item In His Car. See What He Did. Photos / Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia / Sowunmi Ayodeji Kayode Wanted By NDLEA (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.