Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,035 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) (63281 Views)

Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) / Children Burnt To Death After Maid Sneaked Out To Visit Boyfriend.Graphic Photos / Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Padipadi(m): 10:47am On Oct 26, 2023
taylor88:

Since Wike pinned this puppet of Fubara for us too many crimes has been happening

If it’s not one chance along Obiri Ikwerre it will be at Eliozu

No action from Sim at all

One of my senior man was even telling me yesterday that Wike instructed sim never to sign any contract above N500million without his consent

Sim no get action at all

All the street lights wey dey PH don spoil

Recently Wike slapped Sim Fubara because he wanted to invite Atiku to PH
Did Fubara used the girl?
You see why you should not smoke weed.
You are mad but no one is telling you. After all ya hide n seek, I still quoted you.
I ll deal with you mercilessly on this forum!
Bloody obeediót!
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Symphony2: 10:48am On Oct 26, 2023
babtoundey:

More like lying is better than stealing.
If you have the mind to defraud, steal people's life savings, mess up their entire existence without remorse, you will/can engage in rituals. Greed is the father of theft. Stop pinning your selfishness and wickedness on economy. We all are living in it and a lot of us are struggling to find our daily bread through legitimate means. Stop giving us bad image.
Engaging in fraud, skull mining, rituals and all anti-social crimes will not give you peace. It will compound your woes and pin your rest place at the residence of beasts and demons.
Those using the economy as an excuse quickly forget that, these kinds of wicked acts right from time brought us to where we are today.
For the girls, ppl talk as if is not the same girls we know already, they are everywhere and will never learn because of greed. These ladies say it publicly that they prefer a fraudster to a responsible guy.
They way the look at a hustling guy with hatred will amaze you.

[b][/b] MY QUESTION IS: WAS SHE SENT TO SCHOOL TO GET INTO A RELATIONSHIP OR TO STUDY

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Fiscus105(m): 10:51am On Oct 26, 2023
CJStarz:
U don't blame the dead whose side of the story you never heard.
Thanks for engaging.

U blame her if she towed a wrong path, for the leaving to learn lesson not to fall victims in similar ways.
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by CJStarz: 10:55am On Oct 26, 2023
Yes, but unfortunately,you and I are not in d position to say she towed a wrong path by having a boyfriend. She might not have known how deadly the guy was...She never lived to tell her own story.

Fiscus105:

U blame her if she towed a wrong path, for the leaving to learn lesson not to fall victims in similar ways.

3 Likes

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Biola67: 10:56am On Oct 26, 2023
Why the girl be like 16yrs old?
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Fiscus105(m): 10:58am On Oct 26, 2023
ojonugba2014:
I don't have anything to say.
If she knows that d guy is into yahoo and still continue to date him, may she suffer in hell .
If she is innocent and don't know anything. May her soul rest in peace and I pray that guy spend his entire life behind bars

She can't claim innocent if she knew the guy is not working yet leaving large.

Many of these girls , I hardly pity them. That's more reasons many of them can't stay with husband,........because of past flamboyant lifestyles with exes, couples with RECKLESS sex they indulged at teenagers with those guys that always on drugs.

Go to psychiatrist center near u and see life of teenage girls as a result of drugs that Yahoo boys introduced to them.

3 Likes

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by CJStarz: 10:59am On Oct 26, 2023
Nice posit or submission from you. I nearly agreed with you but your last line vex me. E come be like say make I nod you small 😂

Anyways,may God deliver girls who love so innocently and whole heartedly from these evil predators in the form of boyfriends.

Fiscus105:

If you are in love yet u see a dangerous signals and ur brain couldnt detect it, u deserve whatever comes out from it.

If they were in relationship before the guy suddenly became rich, having noticed u cant fathom how he got his what stop u to fly away from me?

Let me tell u about me, my very closest friend wen we were going up, because of hardship he became (babalawo) herbalist,...... immediately, I started distancing myself from him gradually, until we completely went apart without single fight.

Oga, having diabolical person, (friend or lover) when u urself is innocent,.......u re a potential sacrifice on the day demons would need urgent blood.

If u like keep on flirting with G boys, if u re not one of them.
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Realguyman1(m): 11:01am On Oct 26, 2023
CJStarz:
You may be right but let's not forget she was still too young to have deciphered the evil signs,if at all d man showed any. Love is blind,right? Pls let's just not judge her.These killers can pretend to be saints. Wolves in sheep clothing.
Let the law take its full course on the man.

I nevered said the law shouldn't take it course. I only said most of them signed for what they got. When one advised them, most of them will start peppering that person and call the person jealousiiii, especially when their so called boyfriend or husband is well to do financially than the person advising them.

I once advised a girl in regards to bad things happening in the world we are today and she said to me wetin concern me, weda na me wan tell them how to live their life.

2 Likes

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Fiscus105(m): 11:03am On Oct 26, 2023
CJStarz:
Yes, but unfortunately,you and I are not in d position to say she towed a wrong path by having a boyfriend. She might not have known how deadly the guy was...She never lived to tell her own story.

Anybody who swindled others to life a larger life is deadly.

Do you know how many of their victims that have committed suicide? Some went into depression, some even go insane. Some were broke permanently.

People who subjected fellow human being to such treatments what will you called then? Good or lovely guys? Perhaps divine helpers.

1 Like

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by WesKiz: 11:04am On Oct 26, 2023
Igbo people why
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Temi2468: 11:04am On Oct 26, 2023
CJStarz:

She didn't do any longer throat,she merely loved him which wasn't a crime but just that the guy has a wicked heart.

Imagine!!!

O ga o
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Azeez405: 11:07am On Oct 26, 2023
libertyfather:
he's said to be a yahoo boy, am sure the girl know...anyway some are happily married to them...every coin has a 2 side

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by CJStarz: 11:08am On Oct 26, 2023
No, I've never been in defense of the ritualistic Yahoo boys. They are evil and deserve capital punishment but my stance here,is that PERHAPS,the little girl that was murdered might have been UNAWARE of what the boyfriend was into..... ritual killing. It happens. Only giving her d benefits of the doubt.
The guy was evil just like anyone like him.

I just pray girls shine their eyes

Fiscus105:

Anybody who swindled others to life a larger life is deadly.

Do you know how many of their victims that have committed suicide? Some went into depression, some even go insane. Some were broke permanently.

People who subjected fellow human being to such treatments what will you called then? Good or lovely guys? Perhaps divine helpers.

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Konjiboii: 11:15am On Oct 26, 2023
This kin innocent,tiny,fragile looking girl, see the kind rugged looking guy she decide to date.
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by izubext007: 11:16am On Oct 26, 2023
Girls will never learn
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by drimzsmoke(m): 11:23am On Oct 26, 2023
CJStarz:

She didn't do any longer throat,she merely loved him which wasn't a crime but just that the guy has a wicked heart.

And the girl didn't know the bolded until the guy was about to kill or killed her, right
It takes someone with a WICKED HEART to scam others of their hard earned money, and it takes a wicked girlfriend to stay with such fellow!!!

5 Likes

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Johel(m): 11:27am On Oct 26, 2023
Aonkuuse:

Source: https://trendygists.com/2023/10/25/missing-uniport-student-otuene-justina-nkang-found-dead/

Very good...let it continue till they finally have sense.
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by DKM123: 11:33am On Oct 26, 2023
Symphony2:
Did I hear naive and falling in love? What a dumb and naive justification. My sister wey like free money go fall victim that one concern her.

I can't that a guy that earn 80k a month gang whr una dey. They will never take advice. The ones wey dey miss pass the ones wey we dey hear.

Make I hear word!!! Ode!

Who reads you people will think the man is Aliko Dangote wit his tiny standing fan and one bedroom accomodation. Poverty stricken ph00ls! Is it not mostly filthy poor Nigerian men that do money rituals the most? Don't you watch the news? If that's the case, all women should kuku stay away from Nigerian men cos you don't know the one that will k!ll you for rituals.

When everyone is claiming cryptocurrency and Forex and online jobs from home, how does one even know who is a Yahoo boy again. So it's is only men that are drinking garri morning and night that are the "good men" that girls should love. Well, until ofcourse the man gets desperate to become rich and k!ll them too like we read everyday.

Instead of you l0uts to advocate against the ph00lishness of slaughtering a full human thinking that's how you can be rich, you only focus on abusing the victim (ONLY IF SHE IS FEMALE OFCOURSE). Males, great grand parents and even little kids have been slaughtered by Nigerian men for rituals so many times, are they to be blamed too? Ode!

By the way, the gist is that the guy was her ex whom she started dating when he was filthy p0or but left him cos of his bad character. He begged to see her and she naively obliged, only for him to k!ll her.

Keep focusing on why girls should love only p00r niggas instead of condemning murder until the slaughter!ng gets to your family members.

N0nsense!

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by elonize(m): 11:35am On Oct 26, 2023
I saw a comment [color=#000000][/color]where smone said na love she love am,nobi crime.so dat means u falling in love.u go leave ur sense for ground.
She's falling in love with a fraudster.. Na d money dey make dem run follow dem..most of dem r like DAT.. D way most girls take love money these days sha..
I've always said.if u dey follow yahoo boy,e dey risky.if e nor dey use juju sef.cos 1day,d devil will say d one u dey pack nobi ur standard, upgrade na.
Den he will use his loved ones for ritual.
But will d girls listen. No..we have d most nonchalant ,arrogant n ignorant generation right now
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by MartinsD12(m): 11:35am On Oct 26, 2023
Roboto11:
How do you kill someone?

How do you kill someone that loves, admires even just likes you?

When a woman loves you, she's like a puppy. Always wanting to be in your company.

How the thought of killing her gets in your head is beyond cruelty.
Nothing like love here
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Roboto11: 11:36am On Oct 26, 2023
MartinsD12:

Nothing like love here

You know her personally?

1 Like

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by MartinsD12(m): 11:38am On Oct 26, 2023
Roboto11:

You know her personally?

Read the news , yahoo guy and a runz girl
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by damosky12(m): 11:39am On Oct 26, 2023
CJStarz:

Bro/Sie. There would have been red flags. How do you "fall in love" with someone with no clear source of income? This is a very common tomfoolery.

2 Likes

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by elonize(m): 11:39am On Oct 26, 2023
SporaD8:

You will be surprised at what length some people can go just to make their Evil deeds look less appalling: "Stealing is better than Corruption; Fraud is better than Rituals;
Cheating is better than Forgery; Paternity Fraud is better than Adultery; Bigotry is better than Tribalism!!!"
That's how you spot people who are morally bankrupt!!!
u just said it all..
Let me add one to it "all of us na ashawo"
Dey use dis word to justify prostitution
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by NAC1666: 11:42am On Oct 26, 2023
Aonkuuse:

Source: https://trendygists.com/2023/10/25/missing-uniport-student-otuene-justina-nkang-found-dead/

Just because of common money,common naira that has no value
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by jamesversion: 12:30pm On Oct 26, 2023
bonnyhope:
The reason you will hardly find a virgin among the higher institutions graduates.

Dating and cohabiting while in school has a become a norm

Shm..m

Do they even enter the higher institutions as virgins?
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Tyche(m): 12:35pm On Oct 26, 2023
You must be an organ harvester

KillIgbohoN0W:
Another one down, more to go until oloshoism is cured.
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by TheKingsmann(m): 12:50pm On Oct 26, 2023
GOFRONT:
The other guy killed his gf and tried to bury her in a shallow grave in his bedroom. This one killed his own and packaged her in a black nylon like a cow and he was caught by the Estate Security men. You see those estate securities always demanding you open your booth for them to check, E get why oo.......

If the Junk Ass yahoo marafaka had succeeded in his ritualistic act, you would see him at the club with Dorime dorime upandan. Same girls would say "Wetin concern you and his source of money?"....." Go and hustle to get ya own"..... smiley
I don't know when all these girls will ever learn.
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by CJStarz: 12:57pm On Oct 26, 2023
damosky12:

Bro/Sie. There would have been red flags. How do you "fall in love" with someone with no clear source of income? This is a very common tomfoolery.
Yes indeed but sadly,she didn't see the red flags
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by CJStarz: 12:59pm On Oct 26, 2023
drimzsmoke:

And the girl didn't know the bolded until the guy was about to kill or killed her, right
It takes someone with a WICKED HEART to scam others of their hard earned money, and it takes a wicked girlfriend to stay with such fellow!!!

You are right to an extent,but the girl in the story was quite harmless and innocent
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Farfalla(f): 1:05pm On Oct 26, 2023
OBTOREPA:

No one is supporting or hating anyone. If you see fire and you knows that it will burn you if you touches it and yet you entered into it, what do you expect.
You know that anyone dating a Yahoo boy is sitting on time bomb, so why do you girls do it.
For Love? Definitely not.
Advice your gender biko

Does anyone deserve to be killed based on who they're dating/married to and whether or not they did it for love? What kind of reasoning is this? Would it make a difference if the killer was a doctor, a banker, or a danfo driver?

You have not even condemned the killing because the victim is a girl. Always making it look like these girls deserve to die as punishment for dating guys who seem to have the ability to fund flashy lifestyles. Which kain bitterness be dis?

Since most of you believe that women marry poor men for love, but only marry rich men for money, why are acts of violence against women significantly more frequent among poorer households? Shebi they married for "love"?

Everyone should take precaution about who they should invite into their lives, but nothing justifies taking the life of another person like this.

5 Likes

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Atolu01: 1:11pm On Oct 26, 2023
chinkelly:
I will never feel sorry for any girl that falls victim to ritual killing. Its what they wanted all along.

Sicko.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Sowunmi Ayodeji Kayode Wanted By NDLEA (Photos) / Nigerians Butchered In Malaysia Cult Clash (Disturbing Photos) / Naked Couple At VGC Were Under The Influence Of Drugs - Landlord Association

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.