Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,452 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) (63261 Views)

Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) / Children Burnt To Death After Maid Sneaked Out To Visit Boyfriend.Graphic Photos / Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by AskNgige2: 7:59am On Oct 26, 2023
CJStarz:

She didn't do any longer throat,she merely loved him which wasn't a crime but just that the guy has a wicked heart.

My mind told me this too.

She looked innocent here...

Simple smally sweet girl

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by rolams(m): 7:59am On Oct 26, 2023
God! These people have turned the world to something else!
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Enculer2: 7:59am On Oct 26, 2023
Looking at someone with beards like that alone is enough to send red flags.

He has an evil face.

2 Likes

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by nairalanda1(m): 7:59am On Oct 26, 2023
GOFRONT:
The other guy killed his gf and tried to bury her in a shallow grave in his bedroom. This one killed his own and packaged her in a black nylon like a cow and he was caught by the Estate Security men. You see those estate securities always demanding you open your booth for them to check, E get why oo.......

If the Junk Ass yahoo marafaka had succeeded in his ritualistic act, you would see him at the club with Dorime dorime upandan. Same girls would say "Wetin concern you and his source of money?"....." Go and hustle to get ya own"..... smiley

Yeah.

Back in the day, my mum used to grumble privately about the securiity at her place of work..always demanding open boot....yet even she grudingly admitted that such practices stopped some theft of workplace equipment..(including one desktop computer...this was back in the day when such things were rare in Nigeria)

1 Like

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Starships4u(m): 7:59am On Oct 26, 2023
Aonkuuse:

Source: https://trendygists.com/2023/10/25/missing-uniport-student-otuene-justina-nkang-found-dead/

See fine girl nah,
I'm sure one less rich guy who is genuine must have wooed her buh because he isn't a Yahoo boy and doesn't live above his income, she'd belittle him while turning him down...
Sorry I don't do the RIP shit...

So young girl, get lost.... Yhu are even gone...
Enjoy abyss.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Timothy89(m): 7:59am On Oct 26, 2023
that babe look innocent and so young, I'm sure na those intelligent young teen that gain admission at younger age

is either the guy have been taking care of her to look this beautiful or she's from a rich woman, she doesn't look like pauper here

a promising young sweet future CEO maybe life cut short because some baba instructed Collins

rest in peace in advance, you'll soon join her

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by tesppidd: 8:00am On Oct 26, 2023
taylor88:
Since Wike pinned this puppet of Fubara for us too many crimes has been happening

If it’s not one chance along Obiri Ikwerre it will be at Eliozu

No action from Sim at all

One of my senior man was even telling me yesterday that Wike instructed sim never to sign any contract above N500million without his consent

Sim no get action at all

All the street lights wey dey PH don spoil

Recently Wike slapped Sim Fubara because he wanted to invite Atiku to PH
Last paragraph though..😁😁😁😁

And you believe that?

1 Like

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by tenpipsperday: 8:00am On Oct 26, 2023
taylor88:

Marrying to them how?

Are yahoo boys not humans?

Abi na all yahoo boys dey do rituals

If the country was stable like a sane nation 90% of the youths won’t even think of fraud

I’m not consenting fraud but it’s far better than skull mining and drug peddling

Which one be girls are marrying them

No be person marry Tinubu?

One Yahoo boy spotted

6 Likes

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Toluwanise247(m): 8:00am On Oct 26, 2023
taylor88:

Marrying to them how?

If the country was stable like a sane nation 90% of the youths won’t even think of fraud

I’m not consenting fraud but it’s far better than skull mining and drug peddling

See stupid justification…. They better take a close watch on you …. You are into bad things too. Werey

5 Likes

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 8:00am On Oct 26, 2023
Very sad she met a cruel end.She doesn't even look like she's 20 yet. I wish Nigeria still practiced public executions like the military junta. It would be super cool to watch this monster's head being chopped off, or being shot. Seeing public executions will certainly send fear down the spines of people who intent to follow the path of crime.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by toxtimmy: 8:00am On Oct 26, 2023
Sad... Women are really disadvantaged in Nigeria... Don't get me wrong humans in Nigeria have good and bad people regardless of if male or female... But our culture have driven women to the gutter in Nigeria... They are treated as commodities, I mean like raw materials that men can convert to any product they want.

That being said resolving this issue squarely is in the hands of women mainly, key word is mainly... Raise your son's to be real men...again raise your son's to be real men, teach them value, teach them what it means to be a man early and they won't turn up like this idiot that did this evil.

If you are a mother and don't know how your children earn money then you have already failed as a mother... Successful men or women are transparent with their parents assuming thier parents are not the evil type of parents.

May her soul rest in peace.

Lastly for all those ritualist on nairaland your days are coming to an end.

Aonkuuse:

Source: https://trendygists.com/2023/10/25/missing-uniport-student-otuene-justina-nkang-found-dead/

4 Likes

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by nairalanda1(m): 8:01am On Oct 26, 2023
CJStarz:

She didn't do any longer throat,she merely loved him which wasn't a crime but just that the guy has a wicked heart.

My parents once knew a woman married to a fraudster. She did not know what type of business he was doing, and the man lied, lied, lied...and did innocenty. When she found out , she had already dropped three kids for him. To abandon the marriage dey do am, but like I said...three children. Woman blamed herself for not looking harder.

4 Likes

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by CJStarz: 8:01am On Oct 26, 2023
Sermwell:

She loved him!! You guys just hate the truth!!

She loved him for material things she hope to get from him!! Stop trying to hide the truth!

Someone like you cannot properly advice teenage girls of nowadays!!

D way U guys judge the dead ,who cannot say her own version of the story,is highly condemnable!
Who told you her love for him was based on materialism? Even at that,does that warrant her being killed by the one she loved and trusted?
U no dey give things to your girlfriend? U don use her for ritual? Or u be complete akpo wey dey chop the girl dey go?
Oga, receive sense!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Passionate888: 8:01am On Oct 26, 2023
Shee don dey brag say she no dey follow broke boys angry angry angry
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by SmilingImabong: 8:02am On Oct 26, 2023
Wasted.
What prick and money cannot do does not exist
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by babtoundey(m): 8:03am On Oct 26, 2023
taylor88:

Marrying to them how?

More like lying is better than stealing.
If you have the mind to defraud, steal people's life savings, mess up their entire existence without remorse, you will/can engage in rituals. Greed is the father of theft. Stop pinning your selfishness and wickedness on economy. We all are living in it and a lot of us are struggling to find our daily bread through legitimate means. Stop giving us bad image.
Engaging in fraud, skull mining, rituals and all anti-social crimes will not give you peace. It will compound your woes and pin your rest place at the residence of beasts and demons.

5 Likes

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Franzinni: 8:04am On Oct 26, 2023
Oh well ... It is a very real possibility for those of you that like to follow the men with questionable character....

2 Likes

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Afamed: 8:04am On Oct 26, 2023
taylor88:
Since Wike pinned this puppet of Fubara for us too many crimes has been happening

One of my senior man was even telling me yesterday that Wike instructed sim never to sign any contract above N500million without his consent

Sim no get action at all

This una beer Parlour gist with this your senior man sef

2 Likes

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by CJStarz: 8:05am On Oct 26, 2023
You see,she didn't look harder because she was in love with the guy but with age and maturity,her eyes opened.
Probably the same thing happened to this poor girl. She was young and naive. She probably didn't see the signs.
That guy is much older than her.
Let him rot in Jail.

nairalanda1:

My parents once knew a woman married to a fraudster. She did not know what type of business he was doing, and the man lied, lied, lied...and did innocenty. When she found out , she had already dropped three kids for him. To abandon the marriage dey do am, but like I said...three children. Woman blamed herself for not looking harder.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Wasky101: 8:05am On Oct 26, 2023
taylor88:

Sim no get action at all

Beer parlor gist
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by AskNgige2: 8:06am On Oct 26, 2023
Imagine innocent girl...

I wonder how her mom will be thinking now ..

God, this is getting too much in this country..

Everyday na so so badt news

RIP dear
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Toktee(m): 8:06am On Oct 26, 2023
Aonkuuse:

Them send you go school only to go the follow boys up and down.... was the parents aware of her relationship with the said Collins?

Come to my place here come see how this girls can be useless, following known Yahoo guys up and down.... the ones here change girls like clothes but the question is... Is your parents aware of all this nonsense?
Is that the reason u were sent to school?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by CJStarz: 8:06am On Oct 26, 2023
AskNgige2:

My mind told me this too.

She looked innocent here...

Simple smally sweet girl

Breaks my heart,bro....breaks my heart 😭
The idiot took advantage of her innocence.
Let him rot in jail.

2 Likes

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Nextt: 8:06am On Oct 26, 2023
taylor88:

Marrying to them how?

Senseless post defending ritualists

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Ashawoman82: 8:08am On Oct 26, 2023
Roboto11:
How do you kill someone?

How do you kill someone that loves, admires even just likes you?

When a woman loves you, she's like a puppy. Always wanting to be in your company.

How the thought of killing her gets in your head is beyond cruelty.
go and rest oga, who told u she loved him, isn't it clear that she loved the money ...

1 Like

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by opera1(m): 8:08am On Oct 26, 2023
Small girl with big god

1 Like

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Didi2d(m): 8:09am On Oct 26, 2023
taylor88:

Sim no get action at all

Wike harsh like that?
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Toktee(m): 8:09am On Oct 26, 2023
AskNgige2:
Imagine innocent girl...

I wonder how her mom will be thinking now ..

God, this is getting too much in this country..

Everyday na so so badt news

RIP dear
I am very sorry to say but am not mocking her, how is she innocent?
Do you know that fornication is a sin?
Do you also know that the wages of sin is death?
Did you know that is para ventures EFCC invade that guy house she will be arrested also?
Associating with criminals makes you a criminal.

1 Like

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Thermodynamics(m): 8:10am On Oct 26, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
One was killed in Ajah,Lagos and this one too.Nowadays yoots and quick wealth sad.If a prophet ⚠️ 👧 like this about the boyfriend, she'll 👋 it off. sad. sad
You condemn yahoo boys and support Tinubu, Tinubu who is the Grandmaster of scam and 419, Tinubu who has committed every crime on earth, from forgery of certificate to bribery to stealing to transgender to drug trafficking, you name it. Tell me, are you not an Hippocrates? Mr double standard. Abeg get out

2 Likes

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Gainman: 8:10am On Oct 26, 2023
CJStarz:

For ur mind u think say u made sense, right? Who and what are you to judge the girl? Do you know their story apart from this u read online? It didn't occur to you that they might have been lovers when the boy was as poor as a church rat? Are you aware the poor girl might not be aware of his source of livelihood? He might have lied to her that he he either hit a jackpot in betting or won some 'contracts'? Even if she knew he was a Yahoo boy, she might not have known he was also a ritualist. When you are in love,you trust your partner TOTALLY & ABSOLUTELY! One can only imagine the SHOCK and ANGUISH she went through knowing that the one she loved and trusted was the one killing her.
Do not blame the girl entirely. D guy betrayed her. He will pay dearly for it.

Btw,who tell u say I be lady? Sake of say I dey defend the poor girl?
Oga receive sense.
to u it mite not make sense. U talk as if we all don't know what is happening. If u are a man,Pls when u have a daughter in school. Don't train her.

2 Likes

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by flokii: 8:11am On Oct 26, 2023
From'I can't date broke guys' to body parts in nylon bags . ears, nose, privates cut seperate like butchered ram.

When will these girls learn that hard work pays,. You see a man throwing cash at you without asking for his source of income, tomorrow you'll be in the news for ritual killings.

5 Likes

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by mukthar2000(m): 8:11am On Oct 26, 2023
Don't date Yahoo boys, they would not hear, imaging the fools just wasted the beautiful young smart Lady life for the sake of useless ritual.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia / Sowunmi Ayodeji Kayode Wanted By NDLEA (Photos) / Nigerians Butchered In Malaysia Cult Clash (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.