Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) (63262 Views)

Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) / Children Burnt To Death After Maid Sneaked Out To Visit Boyfriend.Graphic Photos / Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by BigYash: 6:27am On Oct 26, 2023
Roboto11:
How do you kill someone?

How do you kill someone that loves, admires even just likes you?

When a woman loves you, she's like a puppy. Always wanting to be in your company.

How the thought of killing her gets in your head is beyond cruelty.
Admire ke.. No be yahoo boy,na d the attract the student.. Until girls reduce their long throat for rich guys without jobs,things like this won’t stop happening.. rip to the dead..

As we dey talk now,some wan bath go meet stranger for wocop. Person you don’t know and have never seen before..

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by crackhouse(m): 6:37am On Oct 26, 2023
Ije love. Children know the kind of people u make friends with.. most of these guys nowadays don't have parental training so they don't care how money is made, the most important thing to them is to make it in life and they can do anything to make it..

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by DKM123: 6:50am On Oct 26, 2023
Most Nigerian men are just pure evul....

Watch how the same Nigerian men will have absolutely nothing to say to the one whose sin is slaughtering a full humanbeing like chicken but have a lot to say for the one whose sin was being naive and falling for a guy who told her he loves her.

No one is even advocating to this stewpid boys that ritual k!llings don't work but all thier veins are protruding victimising the victim all over again.

Make una no worry. Your sisters, daughters, cousins, relatives dey queue.
Basteerds!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by NFBI: 6:55am On Oct 26, 2023
The odd world
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by victorclean(f): 6:55am On Oct 26, 2023
Put your body one place, they refused. Advice them, they will not take. May your gentle soul rest in peace

8 Likes

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 7:27am On Oct 26, 2023
taylor88:
Since Wike pinned this puppet of Fubara for us too many crimes has been happening

If it’s not one chance along Obiri Ikwerre it will be at Eliozu

No action from Sim at all

One of my senior man was even telling me yesterday that Wike instructed sim never to sign any contract above N500million without his consent

Sim no get action at all

All the street lights wey dey PH don spoil
he wanted to resign...odili advised him not too...wike had even slapped him recently because he was planning to invite atiku to ph

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by 23jerryking(m): 7:29am On Oct 26, 2023
BigYash:
Admire ke.. No be yahoo boy,na d the attract the student.. Until girls reduce their long throat for rich guys without jobs,things like this won’t stop happening.. rip to the dead..

As we dey talk now,some wan bath go meet stranger for wocop. Person you don’t know and have never seen before..
No matter what, nobody deserves to die in such manner. Like a common chicken. That's someone's daughter and sister and niece.Would you die if you hustle hard and make your money without soiling hands in blood?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Rexymania(m): 7:29am On Oct 26, 2023
Bye bye...1 spanner lost
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by lakutoto: 7:30am On Oct 26, 2023
hope u in heaven. https://lakutoto.bet/
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Whatisurproblem(m): 7:33am On Oct 26, 2023
taylor88:

Marrying to them how?

Are yahoo boys not humans?

Abi an all yahoo boys dey do rituals

If the country was stable like a sane nation 90% of the youths won’t even think of fraud

I’m not consenting fraud but it’s far better than skull mining and drug peddling

Which one be girls are marrying them

No be person marry Tinubu?
instead for this one to repent, he's here justifying evil, they will soon catch you, nemesis will catch up with you.

9 Likes

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by SporaD8: 7:33am On Oct 26, 2023
Pharaohny:

see this one justifying wicked act
You will be surprised at what length some people can go just to make their Evil deeds look less appalling: "Stealing is better than Corruption; Fraud is better than Rituals;
Cheating is better than Forgery; Paternity Fraud is better than Adultery; Bigotry is better than Tribalism!!!"
That's how you spot people who are morally bankrupt!!!

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Gainman: 7:36am On Oct 26, 2023
CJStarz:

She didn't do any longer throat,she merely loved him which wasn't a crime but just that the guy has a wicked heart.
get out from here. Mumu talk. I know u be lady. Bird if d same color. If u are doing d same u better stop if u dont want to fall victim. She loves him my food. Whey she no love vulganizer people or cart pusher. Nah greed go kill these girls. They can't be friends a guy wey dey treck. U no go learn sha.

21 Likes

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by AntiChristian: 7:48am On Oct 26, 2023
Oti lo!
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by BigYash: 7:48am On Oct 26, 2023
23jerryking:
No matter what, nobody deserves to die in such manner. Like a common chicken. That's someone's daughter and sister and niece.Would you die if you hustle hard and make your money without soiling hands in blood?
I never said she deserved to die in such manner oga. All I am saying is that ,ladies should learn from previous stories. Avoid yahoo boys at all cost.. You can work and earn money as a Lady,no matter how small. Yahoo boys are fetish people, so why will a sensible girl be dating such person, when she knows they could even use their mom,not to talk of you girlfriend. Ladies should use their head abeg..

10 Likes

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by CJStarz: 7:48am On Oct 26, 2023
Gainman:
get out from here. Mumu talk. I know u be lady. Bird if d same color. If u are doing d same u better stop if u dont want to fall victim. She loves him my food. Whey she no love vulganizer people or cart pusher. Nah greed go kill these girls. They can't be friends a guy wey dey treck. U no go learn sha.

For ur mind u think say u made sense, right? Who and what are you to judge the girl? Do you know their story apart from this u read online? It didn't occur to you that they might have been lovers when the boy was as poor as a church rat? Are you aware the poor girl might not be aware of his source of livelihood? He might have lied to her that he he either hit a jackpot in betting or won some 'contracts'? Even if she knew he was a Yahoo boy, she might not have known he was also a ritualist. When you are in love,you trust your partner TOTALLY & ABSOLUTELY! One can only imagine the SHOCK and ANGUISH she went through knowing that the one she loved and trusted was the one killing her.
Do not blame the girl entirely. D guy betrayed her. He will pay dearly for it.

Btw,who tell u say I be lady? Sake of say I dey defend the poor girl?
Oga receive sense.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by AntiChristian: 7:48am On Oct 26, 2023
Another oti lo!

She must have seen some signs!

But the dog wey go lost no go hear the whistle of the hunter!

Wasted life!

Anyways, It was her time to die!

2 Likes

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Angrigowt: 7:50am On Oct 26, 2023
G don hard. My Asian client don say she no pay say she google my format and say na scam. Onto the next client niyen

4 Likes

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by sukar886: 7:51am On Oct 26, 2023
Dating a yahoo boy ia very risky, ladies be warned

5 Likes

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Muyiii(m): 7:52am On Oct 26, 2023
Nigeria is gone, honestly. Our crave for wealth and the good things of life without wanting to work diligently and honestly is appalling. This is so sad

8 Likes

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by ROYALMAXCLEANER: 7:53am On Oct 26, 2023
cool

Mehn.... Na sugar dey attract ants, pls girls becareful oooo shocked shocked

December is fast approaching... shocked

3 Likes

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by AskNgige2: 7:53am On Oct 26, 2023
Pharaohny:
Nemesis to all yahoo yahoo and all Ritualist at large if you one and currently reading this THUNDER from OGBOMOSHO with the highest frequency strike you angry angry angry angry angry

LMAO
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by chinkelly(m): 7:53am On Oct 26, 2023
I will never feel sorry for any girl that falls victim to ritual killing. Its what they wanted all along.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 7:53am On Oct 26, 2023
Sigh... It's getting harder to pity these victims.

I mean, how many more horror stories all over the same social media you ladies use do y'all need to read before you learn?!!

How hard can it really be to avoid young men with money but highly suspicious and questionable sources of wealth?!!!

The really annoying and pathetic thing is that most of these girls know exactly what the guys are into yet turn deaf ears and blind eyes. Why?!! There is free money to meet their greed (not even needs)!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Timothy89(m): 7:54am On Oct 26, 2023
taylor88:

Marrying to them how?

Are yahoo boys not humans?

Abi na all yahoo boys dey do rituals

If the country was stable like a sane nation 90% of the youths won’t even think of fraud

I’m not consenting fraud but it’s far better than skull mining and drug peddling

Which one be girls are marrying them

No be person marry Tinubu?

you're consenting fraud that you claimed to be doing or what?

you're a proud Yahoo boy stop the talk talk

9 Likes

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Westerhoffe(m): 7:54am On Oct 26, 2023
How can you have the guts to kill someone, then stretch your hand, pick a knife, cut the person open and start cutting their internal organs!

Arrrgh!!!

Some men are heartless indeed… just wickedly and very heartless.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Starships4u(m): 7:55am On Oct 26, 2023
taylor88:
Since Wike pinned this puppet of Fubara for us too many crimes has been happening

If it’s not one chance along Obiri Ikwerre it will be at Eliozu
No action from Sim at all
One of my senior man was even telling me yesterday that Wike instructed sim never to sign any contract above N500million without his consent
Sim no get action at all
All the street lights wey dey PH don spoil
Recently Wike slapped Sim Fubara because he wanted to invite Atiku to PH

One chance at this our small Eliozu kee?
Make I nor jam one sha, cos they won't like the end of it...

1 Like

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Sermwell(m): 7:55am On Oct 26, 2023
CJStarz:

She didn't do any longer throat,she merely loved him which wasn't a crime but just that the guy has a wicked heart.
She loved him!! You guys just hate the truth!!

She loved him for material things she hope to get from him!! Stop trying to hide the truth!

Someone like you cannot properly advice teenage girls of nowadays!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by blesboi(m): 7:56am On Oct 26, 2023
true love no hard na you dey find yahool boy , wetin happened to mechanic boy

11 Likes

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by nairalanda1(m): 7:56am On Oct 26, 2023
libertyfather:
he's said to be a yahoo boy, am sure the girl know...anyway some are happily married to them...every coin has a 2 side

It is also likely she did not know. After all, people lie.

2 Likes

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by SALLYBERRY01(m): 7:56am On Oct 26, 2023
Is ritual real?
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Godsongang: 7:57am On Oct 26, 2023
All that glitters is not gold at times, she knew he was a yahoo boy into ritualistic act and still went ahead to date him all because of money and luxury, with this some ladies will still not learn.

Anyways Rip to the dead

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia / Sowunmi Ayodeji Kayode Wanted By NDLEA (Photos) / Nigerians Butchered In Malaysia Cult Clash (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.