Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,375 members, 7,815,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) (63257 Views)

Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) / Children Burnt To Death After Maid Sneaked Out To Visit Boyfriend.Graphic Photos / Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Atolu01: 1:17pm On Oct 26, 2023
"Sad... Women are really disadvantaged in Nigeria... Don't get me wrong humans in Nigeria have good and bad people regardless of if male or female... But our culture have driven women to the gutter in Nigeria... They are treated as commodities, I mean like raw materials that men can convert to any product they want.

That being said resolving this issue squarely is in the hands of women mainly, key word is mainly... Raise your son's to be real men...again raise your son's to be real men, teach them value, teach them what it means to be a man early and they won't turn up like this idiot that did this evil.

If you are a mother and don't know how your children earn money then you have already failed as a mother... Successful men or women are transparent with their parents assuming thier parents are not the evil type of parents.

May her soul rest in peace.

Lastly for all those ritualist on nairaland your days are coming to an end."

They call it "rule" bending. Cc GUNITGuy. Come and defend your kind, and blame-shame the victim. Possessed, repulsive, callous creation.

2 Likes

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:19pm On Oct 26, 2023
Gainman:
get out from here. Mumu talk. I know u be lady. Bird if d same color. If u are doing d same u better stop if u dont want to fall victim. She loves him my food. Whey she no love vulganizer people or cart pusher. Nah greed go kill these girls. They can't be friends a guy wey dey treck. U no go learn sha.

Why must she love a vulcaniser ? or truck pusher ? This your assertion no make sense. There is nothing wrong with loving the guy she loved.

1 Like

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by newoffer: 1:25pm On Oct 26, 2023
Life is indeed a wicked world
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Chetas81(m): 1:28pm On Oct 26, 2023
CJStarz:

She didn't do any longer throat,she merely loved him which wasn't a crime but just that the guy has a wicked heart.
ASK YOURSELF WHY NIGERIAN GIRLS OF NOWADAYS PREFER YAHOO LOVE THAN NON YAHOO BOYS

1 Like

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Xinox: 1:28pm On Oct 26, 2023
A lady once said in my presence that they need the Yahoo money and they won't mind provided they see alert in their bank account for iphone and wigs. That is why even grown girls prefer the Yahoo network than settle down with a responsible guy. They know it not as if they don't.
I have no pity for these girls. I am only sad for the poor parents

2 Likes

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Chetas81(m): 1:29pm On Oct 26, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Why must she love a vulcaniser ? or truck pusher ? This your assertion no make sense. There is nothing wrong with loving the guy she loved.
sorry oooooo oyo
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by quickee: 1:47pm On Oct 26, 2023
CJStarz:

She didn't do any longer throat,she merely loved him which wasn't a crime but just that the guy has a wicked heart.

It’s a crime to love yahoo boys ooo. Let that sink into your head. This has happened many times, and it still keeps happening. It shows the long throat wey most young girls get. Na early grave that kain thing dey lead to ooo.
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by GUNITGuy: 1:53pm On Oct 26, 2023
Atolu01:
"Sad... Women are really disadvantaged in Nigeria... Don't get me wrong humans in Nigeria have good and bad people regardless of if male or female... But our culture have driven women to the gutter in Nigeria... They are treated as commodities, I mean like raw materials that men can convert to any product they want.

That being said resolving this issue squarely is in the hands of women mainly, key word is mainly... Raise your son's to be real men...again raise your son's to be real men, teach them value, teach them what it means to be a man early and they won't turn up like this idiot that did this evil.

If you are a mother and don't know how your children earn money then you have already failed as a mother... Successful men or women are transparent with their parents assuming thier parents are not the evil type of parents.

May her soul rest in peace.

Lastly for all those ritualist on nairaland your days are coming to an end."

They call it "rule" bending. Cc GUNITGuy. Come and defend your kind, and blame-shame the victim. Possessed, repulsive, callous creation.
Well completely against violence against women. ..Even to the extent of taking a Life that's unacceptable.....What's the rationale dating a violent man is it for protection or what or for πŸ’°πŸ’°.. ONLY Violent ladies should dates violent men ....
There are system guiding Ladies in Nigeria already from the Government to Church to NGOs to our culture.... My own Dad never touched my mum. ..I have seen my mum lament on the dining provoke him especially when we are eating, hear her voice when they're in the room he just never did anything for so many years ... I hope I have a better discipline than that as a man. He never brought another woman home even if he cheated They don't care those days as long as their children are taking cared as compared to now. They are still together she still talk, and complain even anytime I speak to her on the phone it's still complain about him..
one day I asked him why he never did anything but kept quiet and never responded he said that's what makes you a man...Self discipline instill from the school, military days keeping your emotions in check .....
He's retired in his 70s but have his peace as compared to strong πŸ’ͺ men who bullies their wife's in the barracks are facing more depression at home not knowing what to do ........
Women would definitely test your emotions whether they're church goers, olosho, witches, Alhaja self would try out to see your response it's not easy for most men but it's possible overcome..
Raising boys is expensive and costly than you think it takes Alot of Father's with strong principles t do that not women...But go to schools women everywhere what do they want to teach a raging testosterone about manhood ...
The educational system should be give back to the missionaries where Reverend Father's and Sisters were the teachers and Discipline was strict......
Go around see untamed boys now men and the Nigerian media propagate them in form of the Naira Marley, Sam Larry and Burna Boy, Tiwa, Arya Starr of this world what is common with this generation of musicians Violence, Sex, Rebellion, drug abuse, lack of self control and your young girls think it's not normal for a man to be kind and courteous even if they see such they can't be attracted to such kind of men but the one the media have oriented you see as a man ....
Please am speaking from reality we are in need for orientation and value change from the Love of money and over exaggerated ego to passion for solution to real world problems and should be rewarded for it ....
Not all this gangsterism entertainment that was prevalent in America in the 90s and we know how that ended especially in the black community....
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Atolu01: 1:54pm On Oct 26, 2023
"Sometimes I don't blame these ritualist cos a small girl like this should not even have the balls to look an adult in the eyes talkless of engaging in sexual adventures with older Men in the name of being in a relationship. Funny enough if she sees her mate, she'll be under rating them and even the "yet to be slaughtered" ones that are reading this post will not learn anything from her death. angry"

This hate runs deep sha. Useless, self-centered animals.
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by winner37(m): 2:05pm On Oct 26, 2023
Why some guys are like , ?
You ladies lagging around I pitty you because if time not careful of you will end up in a trash can..
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by bonnyhope: 2:08pm On Oct 26, 2023
jamesversion:

Do they even enter the higher institutions as virgins?

Another valid question
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by hansomb: 2:10pm On Oct 26, 2023
What a waste of Beauty and youthfulness. . .. .
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Tetraozonaitera: 2:21pm On Oct 26, 2023
Slawormir how are you doing?

I Just feel like saying hello.

1 Like

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Atolu01: 2:32pm On Oct 26, 2023
GUNITGuy:

Well completely against violence against women. ..Even to the extent of taking a Life that's unacceptable.....What's the rationale dating a violent man is it for protection or what or for πŸ’°πŸ’°.. ONLY Violent ladies should dates violent men ....
There are system guiding Ladies in Nigeria already from the Government to Church to NGOs to our culture.... My own Dad never touched my mum. ..I have seen my mum lament on the dining provoke him especially when we are eating, hear her voice when they're in the room he just never did anything for so many years ... I hope I have a better discipline than that as a man. He never brought another woman home even if he cheated They don't care those days as long as their children are taking cared as compared to now. They are still together she still talk, and complain even anytime I speak to her on the phone it's still complain about him..
one day I asked him why he never did anything but kept quiet and never responded he said that's what makes you a man...Self discipline instill from the school, military days keeping your emotions in check .....
He's retired in his 70s but have his peace as compared to strong πŸ’ͺ men who bullies their wife's in the barracks are facing more depression at home not knowing what to do ........
Women would definitely test your emotions whether they're church goers, olosho, witches, Alhaja self would try out to see your response it's not easy for most men but it's possible overcome..
Raising boys is expensive and costly than you think it takes Alot of Father's with strong principles t do that not women...But go to schools women everywhere what do they want to teach a raging testosterone about manhood ...
The educational system should be give back to the missionaries where Reverend Father's and Sisters were the teachers and Discipline was strict......
Go around see untamed boys now men and the Nigerian media propagate them in form of the Naira Marley, Sam Larry and Burna Boy, Tiwa, Arya Starr of this world what is common with this generation of musicians Violence, Sex, Rebellion and your young girls think it's not normal for a man to be kind and courteous even if they see such they can't be attracted to such kind of men but the one the media have oriented you see as a man ....
Please am speaking from reality we are in need for orientation and value change from the Love of money and over exaggerated ego to passion for solution to real world problems and should be rewarded for it ....
Not all this gangsterism entertainment that was prevalent in America in the 90s and we know how that ended especially in the black community....

Indeed, you are. They don't appear violent at first. Anybody would test anyone's emotions. Any person who knows their worth, wouldn't be attracted to unkind men. Any "kind" and "courteous" man, or whatever, is simply pretending to be "nice". Most likely a narcissist lovebombing; waiting for the time to strike and destroy. Is that not what you people call toasting? Wannabe predators.
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Atolu01: 2:33pm On Oct 26, 2023
Ndi Igwilo Joshua the MAD assaulter, and murderer.
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by sageb: 2:42pm On Oct 26, 2023
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by sageb: 2:43pm On Oct 26, 2023
ajailer:
this gen z ppl wicked no be small o, dem just want money by all means so that they can spend and intimidate others then those ones wey dem don intimidate sef go come go look for victims for their own demonic rituals too. it's a vicious cycle.

The sad reality πŸ˜”
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Eniitankorede: 2:43pm On Oct 26, 2023
CJStarz:
If not that you ordered me to 'shut up', I would have given you some cogent answers to your question.
Cheers!

Yeye dey smellπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by CJStarz: 2:49pm On Oct 26, 2023
See ya head like Tinibu own πŸ˜‚

Eniitankorede:

Yeye dey smellπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by olaoyejunior3: 3:03pm On Oct 26, 2023
Roboto11:
How do you kill someone?

How do you kill someone that loves, admires even just likes you?

When a woman loves you, she's like a puppy. Always wanting to be in your company.

How the thought of killing her gets in your head is beyond cruelty.

So if he no kill her ,nah who make he kill ?
This Ur comments is a confession u are also dating yahoo boy ...Ur own too dey come if u no repent..
As for her I have no RIP 2 waste ...
Make urnah continue,for my area nah so dem go dey make noise upandan with their cars,dem no get anywhere dem dey go Monday to Friday but Saturday and Sunday nah their spending days ...
Urs is coming...
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by GUNITGuy: 3:05pm On Oct 26, 2023
Atolu01:

Indeed, you are. They don't appear violent at first. Anybody would test anyone's emotions. Any person who knows their worth, wouldn't be attracted to unkind men. Any "kind" and "courteous" man, or whatever, is simply pretending to be "nice". Most likely a narcissist lovebombing; waiting for the time to strike and destroy. Is that not what you people call toasting? Wannabe predators.
Yes every man has his own beast be it a Pastor or Doctor unique to him ...This are cryptic bad behaviors even unknown to him that could be aroused by mostly women and could manifest at unguarded moments .....
Pressure, hunger, hardship makes men either good or evil based on their responses to them .. ..
In warfare we call something deadzone this is a condition were a man is thrown into the theatre of war without any hope of running back except he fights to finish ......
I have been violent before even gotten arrested for it it's not a honorable thing my Parents had to beg the Girls Parent for my release ...My mum took her to the hospital but she was fine but I broke my ankles for it it was so painful it took me 4months of bone repairs every morning with serious pains .I regretted that act no matter the plea she never listened ..My dad had to ask me to Leave and fine my own place ..I stayed there for a year and traveled out of the country.......
Her dad wanted to break my head but I was arrested for it he later heard my side of the story and forgave me after so much pleas ....I couldn't even talk in the station ...
We repaired her phone paid Alot of Money ....
She was fine but I wasn't infact she became the darling of the Family I was vilified everywhere both home, church even community ....
If I see trouble drum being beating by a woman I would let her beat me and run away ......
Arouse a man's emotion positively not the seduce, provoke which is now the norm and nobody is talking about it .... You're called to help him not to let him down motivate him to purpose and vision ....
I have met women who are like this you can never forget them .... There's a version of them that is under exploited for human good than What they're currently using them for .....
Please Nigerian Men have been complimented all over the world except by Nigerian women for being better Lovers ....What do those women do that makes Nigerian Men to go extra mile for ....
They understand a man's authority and emotional needs that is tailored to his overall well-being
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by effido666: 3:07pm On Oct 26, 2023
I dont knw hw children wey parents send go school go start to date yahoo boys knwing fully well say na yahoo boy.....na just her parents I dey feel for
DonJulio:
Chai!.... shocked shocked shocked
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Fearyourcreator: 3:11pm On Oct 26, 2023
michlins:
if you're into fraud, it's because you're a criminal. It has nothing to do with the situation of Nigeria. Those of us who grind it hard legally are still in the country with you
Imagine a fraudster abusing Tinubu ...
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Fearyourcreator: 3:13pm On Oct 26, 2023
GOFRONT:
The other guy killed his gf and tried to bury her in a shallow grave in his bedroom. This one killed his own and packaged her in a black nylon like a cow and he was caught by the Estate Security men. You see those estate securities always demanding you open your booth for them to check, E get why oo.......

If the Junk Ass yahoo marafaka had succeeded in his ritualistic act, you would see him at the club with Dorime dorime upandan. Same girls would say "Wetin concern you and his source of money?"....." Go and hustle to get ya own"..... smiley
Them wan get money to show off ,nothing more
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Eniitankorede: 3:21pm On Oct 26, 2023
CJStarz:
See ya head like Tinibu own πŸ˜‚

Dey play. I will call Atiku lawyers to swindle you of your little coins. You better behave yourself this hot afternoon 🀣🀣🀣

1 Like

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Roboto11: 3:31pm On Oct 26, 2023
olaoyejunior3:

So if he no kill her ,nah who make he kill ?
This Ur comments is a confession u are also dating yahoo boy ...Ur own too dey come if u no repent..
As for her I have no RIP 2 waste ...
Make urnah continue,for my area nah so dem go dey make noise upandan with their cars,dem no get anywhere dem dey go Monday to Friday but Saturday and Sunday nah their spending days ...
Urs is coming...

A man in UK that would feed several yahoo boys is a Yahoo boy?

Your pre-frontal lobe is damaged.
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by CJStarz: 3:36pm On Oct 26, 2023
No lemme contact the FBI. Dem go soon release ya file.....πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Naija my country!
It's well, bro.

Nice engaging you today.

Eniitankorede:

Dey play. I will call Atiku lawyers to swindle you of your little coins. You better behave yourself this hot afternoon 🀣🀣🀣
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Akanoaaa(m): 3:44pm On Oct 26, 2023
CJStarz:

For ur mind u think say u made sense, right? Who and what are you to judge the girl? Do you know their story apart from this u read online? It didn't occur to you that they might have been lovers when the boy was as poor as a church rat? Are you aware the poor girl might not be aware of his source of livelihood? He might have lied to her that he he either hit a jackpot in betting or won some 'contracts'? Even if she knew he was a Yahoo boy, she might not have known he was also a ritualist. When you are in love,you trust your partner TOTALLY & ABSOLUTELY! One can only imagine the SHOCK and ANGUISH she went through knowing that the one she loved and trusted was the one killing her.
Do not blame the girl entirely. D guy betrayed her. He will pay dearly for it.

Btw,who tell u say I be lady? Sake of say I dey defend the poor girl?
Oga receive sense.

Alaye chill. She knew what the guy is in to before she decided to date him. How would you date someone who doesn't have a job or business and living a life of a king? See, every coin has a two side. Na her decision kill her.

1 Like

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Gainman: 4:34pm On Oct 26, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:

women no dey fall in love with hustling guy. Vulganiser no be human being? Nah man weh he don already made they do fall in love with. U no even reason well before posting. Because I said she no fall in love with a Vulganiser means it doesn't make sense to u. How will it make sense to u when u are all d same.

2 Likes

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Anny69: 4:36pm On Oct 26, 2023
Evil men everywhere. undecided
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by meobizy(f): 4:52pm On Oct 26, 2023
Nairaland has shown me that daughters from age 13 and up who go missing should have their boyfriends or male friends arrested before anything.
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:28pm On Oct 26, 2023
Gainman:
women no dey fall in love with hustling guy. Vulganiser no be human being? Nah man weh he don already made they do fall in love with. U no even reason well before posting. Because I said she no fall in love with a Vulganiser means it doesn't make sense to u. How will it make sense to u when u are all d same.

Guy I be man. She can choose to fall inlove with a vulcaniser and that same vulcaniser can still decide to use her for rituals so he will get out from the trenches. The pressure on guys is much. Besides she has been with this dude for 3 years according to the story. Whether she follow struggling Guy or made Guy, person wey him made don made up go still do bad thing. Its high time we start criticising these men that carry out this evil also. The society is so messed up already though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Shocked After Finding Strange Item In His Car. See What He Did. Photos / Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia / Sowunmi Ayodeji Kayode Wanted By NDLEA (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.