Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed (65439 Views)

My Japa Plan For This Year Is Shaking / Advise A Tech Bro On His Japa Plan / My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by Athena6(f): 11:27pm On Oct 26, 2023
LoveJesus87:
no mind d comedian.
No be only mexico
It was very funny because Mexico is a very lawless country, their money is very small when compare to dollars, they speak different languages.

Even people in Mexico are trying to enter the US, that was why Donald Trump build a wall against them, so why should I try to enter that country

5 Likes

Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by dreamwords: 11:30pm On Oct 26, 2023
speedy0420:
Get a good pc and. Go into IT
Or move to places like Cotonou where processing oversea travels are cheaper
na everybody want enter into i.t mumu
Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by Streetmovement(m): 11:31pm On Oct 26, 2023
brutustech:

Which countries

Wotoporiously cool speaking

Are you asking base on opportunities, currency wise or the 5mil at hand? I wan know mk I know which country I go tell you.
Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by Centpico: 11:31pm On Oct 26, 2023
denitro:

She better say goodbye to the money then.. Forex trading ke!!!! Where 99% of traders lose all their money.

The guy sef na scammer, the market doesn't give monthly returns and its never predictable. so when the month no good wetin go be im excuse?. Will be better someone learns it themselves or at least get someone to teach and mentor them than give anyone that money

2 Likes

Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by brutustech: 11:31pm On Oct 26, 2023
Streetmovement:

Are you asking base on opportunities, currency wise or the 5mil at hand? I wan know mk I know which country I go tell you.
5m naira cash in hand. Mention the countries
Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by DaddyGngeess(m): 11:33pm On Oct 26, 2023
brutustech:
Schengen is visit visa. After arrival for the visit, she returns home? Don't even mention aduro

I don't want to say much but just to clear you abit, out of 100 Nigerians that traveled to Europe is only 1% that went with work visa, the rest is visiting visa when you get there you do as others are doing and u will succeed, i can tell you everything that is happening from down Portugal to up Luxembourg to the end of Greece this is my 26 years leaving in Europe though i am in Nigeria now

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by Centpico: 11:36pm On Oct 26, 2023
LoveJesus87:
how long does it take to learn it courses and can I learn it on my own?

It takes long actually from about 2-3 months, although with a mentor to guide you,it takes almost half the time the main thing is not even learning, its in getting your first gig which might take up to a year or 2
Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by Streetmovement(m): 11:37pm On Oct 26, 2023
brutustech:
5m naira cash in hand. Mention the countries

Turkey or Georgia, for example cool
Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by bonnyhope: 11:37pm On Oct 26, 2023
gunners160:
But wait ooo, una get mind oo. You have 5million and you wan japa. Gosh, I can't have that kind of money and be thinking of running away rather I will expand on what gave me the money. Yes , Nigeria is bad but if you are millionaire, you go enjoy the country die....

Millionaire on top 5m
Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by YoshihideSuga: 11:38pm On Oct 26, 2023
Athena6:
So Nigeria have finally happen to me, I thought if I save a little to the 5M I have, it would be able to leave this country by next year.

But right now, it is impossible, I saw on Twitter how a lady was begging money for flight ticket which was about 2.2M, just flight ticket o.

Months ago, a relative of mine told me someone is looking for a dependent and he will connect me to the person, he said the payment was 4M and I was not going to pay much after that and I will stay with the person in the UK before I settle on my own but I was forming big girl saying I will do my process by myself.

Now look, dollar have increased, the money is now worthless, anyway when there is life, there is hope.

Nairaland please help me think of a business to start with 2M, I can't just leave the money in the bank to keep on depreciating.

Thank you

https://www.nairaland.com/7805068/what-5m

In that thread, you were given options of changing to dollars, you refused. You were once scammed of 100K in Ponzi, yet you haven't learnt your lesson. Your relative advised you, yet you didn't choose that option. BTW, how did the money dwindled to N2M from N5M?

My verdict: business isn't for you nor is japa. Just invest your money into stock trading with Investbamboo.

Honestly, you have a lot of learning to do regarding how to make and increase money.

1 Like

Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by owelle22(m): 11:38pm On Oct 26, 2023
speedy0420:

How please. Can you get visa in cotonou with Nigeria passport?
Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by Johnrake69: 11:38pm On Oct 26, 2023
Athena6:

I didn't get the money by working, I got it as a sort of inheritance, if I was earning very very high I might stay but I just wanted to leave the country

Don’t invest that money. You will lose it. Since you have it in mind to leave the country work towards that.

Be careful with any business proposals from Nigerians. Many are desperate. Don’t fall for scam. Hold the money and plan your travel.

4 Likes

Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by Centpico: 11:38pm On Oct 26, 2023
Athena6:

Thanks I saw the increase in dollar, I will wait and see if it falls.
it might fall, although not to 1000,i remember seeing it at 500 and trying to buy when it got back to 450 but it never did. Best time to buy is when its very stable,when it looks like it's not moving
Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by abbey621(m): 11:39pm On Oct 26, 2023
Dollar will be below 1000 Naira within couple of months........Those advising you to buy dollars are just setting you up for failure.....Best thing you can do for yourself is to learn a skill where you can be earning in dollars from 9ja. All it takes is a laptop, internet and one month of watching Youtube/ learning videos and a Fiverr/Upwork account that pays to your domiciliary account in 9ja. Imagine earning $100 to $300 per week just from designing logos, writing articles or building links.....Easy money grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by greggng: 11:39pm On Oct 26, 2023
Athena6:

I was actually given this advice months ago when the dollar was 950 or so but my thought process was that the dollar might come down and I will lose money 😔 even now, I made the calculations

If I use 4M to buy dollar, that will be 3200 dollars and if dollar increases, say 2000 by this year ending or so, I would make an extra 2.4M but if dollar decreases I will lose a lot of money.

Nigeria is a very weird place, the dollar market is so unpredictable.
I am still thinking of it sha

Can you give me an example when anything that went up in Nigeria ever come down . Nogeria system works against every know economic theory . Every serious investor has invested in dollar ...infact there domiciliary account is on savings mode right now . You can never lose your fund ...you can only gain

3 Likes

Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by Centpico: 11:40pm On Oct 26, 2023
LoveJesus87:
Don't mind them oooo. Now is not the best time to enter the forex market. HIGHLY UNPREDICTABLE as at now. Abeg no go lose 5m pls oo

It was never predictable
Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by Gratefullheart: 11:41pm On Oct 26, 2023
speedy0420:
dey play
Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by Blitzking: 11:45pm On Oct 26, 2023
I can understand but buying dollar now is very risky...you could loose million in a month..don't fall for that trap.
Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by NAC1666: 11:48pm On Oct 26, 2023
Athena6:
So Nigeria have finally happen to me, I thought if I save a little to the 5M I have, it would be able to leave this country by next year.

But right now, it is impossible, I saw on Twitter how a lady was begging money for flight ticket which was about 2.2M, just flight ticket o.

Months ago, a relative of mine told me someone is looking for a dependent and he will connect me to the person, he said the payment was 4M and I was not going to pay much after that and I will stay with the person in the UK before I settle on my own but I was forming big girl saying I will do my process by myself.

Now look, dollar have increased, the money is now worthless, anyway when there is life, there is hope.

Nairaland please help me think of a business to start with 2M, I can't just leave the money in the bank to keep on depreciating.

Thank you
I thought you said the money is almost 5m. You are talking of doing business with 2m,Where is the remaining balance?. When you get it,let me know
Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by Pelin1998: 11:48pm On Oct 26, 2023
7arrows:

If you save dollars in your dom account when you need it the banks will come up with policies that you cannot get your funds out. Those are the dividend of a failed state.
then, she can use Binance
Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by shinabrown: 11:49pm On Oct 26, 2023
Persephone1:
Aunty go and buy land with that money, resell after a year or two. Don't start any business o if you don't want to cry.

For flight, get to a neighbour country. Book flight from there it is cheaper.

For japa, there are some uni you can go to for diploma that you won't pay much for first semester. Before you go sha, learn handiwork especially hairdressing it will make life easier.

For dependent visa, I will advise you not to try it. People can be crazy, government (overseas can come up with some policies. I saw a video of a man that intentionally ran a lady down with his car because she left him after taking her abroad. If you stay with a guy there do you know what may happen? What if the main applicant cancel your dependent visa? . Please go on your own biko.
Best advice

1 Like

Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by brutustech: 11:50pm On Oct 26, 2023
Streetmovement:

Turkey or Georgia, for example cool

Someone will leave Nigeria and go to Turke/Georgia? cheesy

Joke
Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by Athena6(f): 11:51pm On Oct 26, 2023
NAC1666:

I thought you said the money is almost 5m. You are talking of doing business with 2m,Where is the remaining balance?. When you get it,let me know
I want to start a business with 2M first, I am not planning on putting all my eggs in one basket

6 Likes

Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by Kepukepu: 11:53pm On Oct 26, 2023
Learn coding and your Japa will be easier
Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by brutustech: 11:53pm On Oct 26, 2023
DaddyGngeess:

I don't want to say much but just to clear you abit, out of 100 Nigerians that traveled to Europe is only 1% that went with work visa, the rest is visiting visa when you get there you do as others are doing and u will succeed, i can tell you everything that is happening from down Portugal to up Luxembourg to the end of Greece this is my 26 years leaving in Europe though i am in Nigeria now
Easier said bro... What will she do when she gets to Europe on Schengen?

Work with people's papers? Chop Aduro? Engage in come and marry?

1 Like

Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by Kepukepu: 11:54pm On Oct 26, 2023
FitCorper:
What if God had saved you from being duped by that person?
keep quiet please
Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by NewDea4: 11:55pm On Oct 26, 2023
Athena6:

Thank you

Stop talking about your savings/surplus money here unless you wanna get duped.

Trust me, no one is going to give you business idea on here, they are all set to con you out of your funds!

4 Likes

Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by Streetmovement(m): 11:56pm On Oct 26, 2023
brutustech:

Someone will leave Nigeria and go to Turke/Georgia? cheesy

Joke

Oga na another angle you dey carry am go so o, you asked based off the money at hand and I don cap you like two countries wey the 5milla go carry.

Those countries wey you dey look down on sef, if them commot you then commot another person wey dey that country keep with your respective passports, I swear them go push you throway put for bush.. moreover I get niggas for those countries wey don enter bigger countries as we speak from that route.

The wahala be say una dey always want everything big, nothing wrong with wanting it big but when you no get big you no go strategize to get big?

Reason am well, no dey reason within your limit.

3 Likes

Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by KarinaSlim(f): 11:57pm On Oct 26, 2023
Investment dear.
Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by KarinaSlim(f): 12:00am On Oct 27, 2023
Everybody guess what?

My bestie just got engaged today.

I'm happy for her.

She is a good friend to me and I wish her the very best in her marital life.

4 Likes

Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by LoveJesus87(m): 12:00am On Oct 27, 2023
Athena6:

It was very funny because Mexico is a very lawless country, their money is very small when compare to dollars, they speak different languages.

Even people in Mexico are trying to enter the US, that was why Donald Trump build a wall against them, so why should I try to enter that country
d advice shock me too grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Cotonou, Benin Republic / 7 Most Dangerous Roads To Travel In Nigeria( SEE PHOTOS) / My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.