Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,286 members, 7,860,670 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:05 PM

Does God Exist? - Religion (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does God Exist? (18203 Views)

Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? / There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist / Even If God Exist, It Can’t Be The Christian God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does God Exist? by jaephoenix(m): 1:26am On Dec 02, 2023
Aemmyjah:

1. There is no such evidence. It has never happened or tested. Not even Darwin. Scientific fact tells us that living things reproduce according to their own kind. If the best of scientists with the best resources cannot replicate these things even though they claim to emerge by chance, why embrace the idea that they came by accident? Again nothing can come from nothing. Scientists don't even agree on it, not even the meaning of it... A unicellular organism has never been observed to change to bicellular or multicellular organism either by chance or by making. Also, Evolution does not bring about complexity. Stop fooling

2. The greatest scientists (plural) are/were religious people. Keep fooling

3. What is the Jewish commentary on circular? grin grin grin it was rendered same with spherical. I thought you will show us the part you claim the Bible said earth was flat since you ar3 good at lying. Fake doctor. The word chug is a term that could also be translated as circle.

4. You said it before when you lied and even created a Thread and you had problem with English comprehension. You later found yourself trying to defend poor English. Again, I said and will always say, we don't molest children. Atheists with no purpose and meaningin life as their philosophy leaves them are full of envy. Only one religion is known to be politically neutral, persecuted, attacked and killed and will rather die that to pick up sword. Why are you not a Buddhist? Why is atheism not in the list too since you guys claim to put humanity first above every other things? Nonsense

5. And I am not applying what the Bible said. Hehehe

6. Scientists create atoms? grin cheesy
You're at a lose6

1. Scientists have shown via fossils, researches etc, the veracity of evolution. Unfortunately, I won't go back to re-post all those evidence of evolution again and again. What I have done several times already. If you are still blind or have tunnel vision, suit yourself. The worst lie one can lie, is lying to yourself. And I notice you're good at it. Like when you lied that the resurrection passage in the Babble and said it was the witnesses that presented themselves to people in the city, and that there was no resurrection. I started fearing you. So go ahead with the self-deceit. Scientists never said nothing can come from nothing. Neither do i. But somehow u derive a certain orgasm from lying about me.
AND YES, EVOLUTION BRINGS COMPLEXITY. A simple Google search woulda cleared you, but nah, not Aemmyjah. U prefer to stick your head in the sand and ignore the truth.

2. For the third, and final time, name those great scientists that were religious

3. A circle is not a sphere. Full stop. A babble that(according to you) that can describe the water cycle surely should know what a sphere is.

4. Saying "we don't mol@st children" when in fact you do mol@st children, are you lying or telling the truth? Yes or no?

5. You can choose to do anything you want

6. There are artificial atoms. Your ignorance of everything scientific makes your whole education useless. This your JW has removed whatever brains you have
https://www.google.com/amp/s/phys.org/news/2023-08-pairing-electrons-artificial-atoms-quantum.amp

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does God Exist? by jaephoenix(m): 1:32am On Dec 02, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Only fools will believe something comes from nothing
Yet you believe Yahweh came out of nothing. Lol 😆
Jokes on you

3 Likes

Re: Does God Exist? by jaephoenix(m): 1:41am On Dec 02, 2023
Thorrn:

Atheists don't believe something comes from nothing.

Religionists, however, believe their God is the "first cause" IE he came from nothing.

Therefore, following your assertion, you have technically admitted that you are a fool grin grin.
Big Fat fooool, for that matter
Watch him crawl back with some special pleading fallacies. Lol 😆
Re: Does God Exist? by jaephoenix(m): 1:44am On Dec 02, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Atheists are fools
Like you too
But you believe the universe came from nothing?
Or that the universe is the cause of its own effect
What is made cannot measure it's own standards to his maker
If this is your logic to disprove a creator, sorry dear, you're just too foolish
This one no get sense at all. No need

1 Like

Re: Does God Exist? by jaephoenix(m): 1:48am On Dec 02, 2023
Thorrn:

Please can you show me where I ever implied this? Are you this much of a pathological liar or you're just really too stupid to follow basic logic?

Sense no fit wound you because you no get business with am.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but Dtruthspeaker seems to be far more intelligent than you.
Nah, sis. Check out their boss, Maxindhouse aka MadMax. His stupidity is top-notch, laced with crass dumbfuckery. He'd stun you with his sheer fruitiness

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does God Exist? by jaephoenix(m): 1:52am On Dec 02, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

They've already shown that they're RELIGIOUS their problem is lack of critical thinking skills.

You can't come up to compel your neighbour into changing what he believes no matter your intellect as long as you can't present a standard that's practically applicable everywhere and beneficial you just have to accept that whatever anyone believes is good to go.
So for someone to claiming atheist yet trying to change the outlook of his neighbour sounds illogical because that's the job of a SUPREME BEING and atheists say there is no supreme being therefore there no reason to justify the arguments a self acclaimed atheist who wants to change the outlook of his or her neighbour who isn't begging him for anything! cheesy
Max, are you sure you can be mentioned in the same sentence as critical thinking skills? Even typing the words woulda made some of your brain cells shudder and shriek with exertion. Lol 😆

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does God Exist? by jaephoenix(m): 1:54am On Dec 02, 2023
LordReed:

LMAO! Your god is sitting in the clouds and designing snowflakes? Dundi.
… and blowing snowflakes like a kid blows bubbles. Quite an entertaining thought grin

2 Likes

Re: Does God Exist? by jaephoenix(m): 1:57am On Dec 02, 2023
[quote author=Dtruthspeaker post=127228612][/quote]

And I have continually stated that I did not say so about "everything must have a creator"

i clearly said
"no thing in this world created itself . For the issue of the existence of God is confined to this world that we know.

Interesting…
Dliespeaker can you look at the highlighted excerpts from your own post and see if it makes sense. Lol 😆
Re: Does God Exist? by jaephoenix(m): 1:59am On Dec 02, 2023
LordReed:

Bwahahahaha! There we go, a conversation with you isn't complete until you lie and create a strawman. LMFAO!
As in, the guy is swimming in lies

2 Likes

Re: Does God Exist? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:25am On Dec 02, 2023
jaephoenix:

Max, are you sure you can be mentioned in the same sentence as critical thinking skills? Even typing the words woulda made some of your brain cells shudder and shriek with exertion. Lol 😆

Ọmọ you don't know the meaning of CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS all you just do here is sit back and watch others define words for you then start compelling people to agree with the definition given.

CRITICAL: incline to find fault or criticize

THINKING: what is going on in the mind of a person

SKILL: capacity to do something well.

Do atheists have CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS?

Let's analyze it. Atheism teaches that there is no supreme being therefore you guys feel there's no reason for humans to gather for the purpose of worship which somehow sounds logical but at the same time mankind needs guidance on how we can cohabit peacefully if we must continue living on this planet without self-destruction, without the thought of a being who is supreme each human wakes up thinking of how to dominate others which leads to the survival of the fittest so instead of making the best use of what we have to make life enjoyable for us all 50% of our time, energy and resources is reserved for the making of destructive devices and training of personnels to use these destructive devices.
This is why people are being killed on daily basis and atheism can't do anything about it other than supporting the idea of getting the most destructive weapons to fortify the fittest but then an organization emerged with the idea of a SUPREME BEING (which atheists are opposed to) and within members of this organization they're able to erase the making, buying, selling and usage of destructive devices only to result to agricultural revolution which mankind truly need.
Please as a sane person between this group of self acclaimed atheists and the organization achieving what mankind needed who truly lacks CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS?

As long as you can't find fault in something and you keep assuming it's needless yet you're unable to achieve what is needed then you lack CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does God Exist? by LordReed(m): 5:35am On Dec 02, 2023
jaephoenix:

As in, the guy is swimming in lies

It's almost as if they train them on how to lie for their religion. LoLz.

2 Likes

Re: Does God Exist? by LordReed(m): 5:44am On Dec 02, 2023
jaephoenix:

… and blowing snowflakes like a kid blows bubbles. Quite an entertaining thought grin

Bwahahahahaha!
Re: Does God Exist? by Aemmyjah(m): 9:34am On Dec 02, 2023
jaephoenix:

This one no get sense at all. No need

Atheists are fools

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does God Exist? by Aemmyjah(m): 9:35am On Dec 02, 2023
jaephoenix:

Yet you believe Yahweh came out of nothing. Lol 😆
Jokes on you

I don't believe Yahweh came out of nothing
Where does the Bible says so?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does God Exist? by Aemmyjah(m): 9:39am On Dec 02, 2023
jaephoenix:

1. Scientists have shown via fossils, researches etc, the veracity of evolution. Unfortunately, I won't go back to re-post all those evidence of evolution again and again. What I have done several times already. If you are still blind or have tunnel vision, suit yourself. The worst lie one can lie, is lying to yourself. And I notice you're good at it. Like when you lied that the resurrection passage in the Babble and said it was the witnesses that presented themselves to people in the city, and that there was no resurrection. I started fearing you. So go ahead with the self-deceit. Scientists never said nothing can come from nothing. Neither do i. But somehow u derive a certain orgasm from lying about me.
AND YES, EVOLUTION BRINGS COMPLEXITY. A simple Google search woulda cleared you, but nah, not Aemmyjah. U prefer to stick your head in the sand and ignore the truth.

2. For the third, and final time, name those great scientists that were religious

3. A circle is not a sphere. Full stop. A babble that(according to you) that can describe the water cycle surely should know what a sphere is.

4. Saying "we don't mol@st children" when in fact you do mol@st children, are you lying or telling the truth? Yes or no?

5. You can choose to do anything you want

6. There are artificial atoms. Your ignorance of everything scientific makes your whole education useless. This your JW has removed whatever brains you have
https://www.google.com/amp/s/phys.org/news/2023-08-pairing-electrons-artificial-atoms-quantum.amp

1. Show us interlinking fossils na... You are Olodo and know nothing about science. Quote one scientist, even a fake scientist that says evolution can cause complexity

2. Ask Google. Stupid question

3. I molest children? You are a fool

4. The Hebrew word for circle can also be rendered as sphere. You said Bible says earth is flat. Drop evidence

6. Artificial atoms made themselves shey?
Fake doctor with no intelligence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does God Exist? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:51am On Dec 02, 2023
Aemmyjah:

1. Show us interlinking fossils na... You are Olodo and know nothing about science. Quote one scientist, even a fake scientist that says evolution can cause complexity
4. The Hebrew word for circle can also be rendered as sphere. You said Bible says earth is flat. Drop evidence

One thing that's peculiar to all those claiming atheist is lack of CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS.

When i said this some of them quickly rush to say a believer in God lacks CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS simply because there's no physical evidence of GOD so an atheist will conclude that failure to CRITICIZE the concept of GOD is lack of CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS.

But the truth is that your eagerness to criticize something doesn't make you intelligent because it's not just about CRITICISM but the ability to THINK and SKILLFULLY handle sensitive matters affecting intelligent beings like you.

So ask an atheist to present what only atheists could do that no religionist can do they will tell you that they're criticizing the concept of GOD which has brought no practical benefits for anyone but an organization of people who believes in God has SUCCESSFULLY ERASED THE MAKING, BUYING, SELLING AND USAGE OF WEAPONS TO KILL THEIR FELLOW HUMANS IN THE HEARTS OF MILLIONS OF INTELLIGENT BEINGS LIVING IN DIFFERENT GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATIONS ON THIS PLANET something no organization of critical thinkers could achieve in the next century!

So who truly lacks CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does God Exist? by jaephoenix(m): 10:21am On Dec 02, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ you don't know the meaning of CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS all you just do here is sit back and watch others define words for you then start compelling people to agree with the definition given.

CRITICAL: incline to find fault or criticize

THINKING: what is going on in the mind of a person

SKILL: capacity to do something well.

Do atheists have CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS?

Let's analyze it. Atheism teaches that there is no supreme being therefore you guys feel there's no reason for humans to gather for the purpose of worship which somehow sounds logical but at the same time mankind needs guidance on how we can cohabit peacefully if we must continue living on this planet without self-destruction, without the thought of a being who is supreme each human wakes up thinking of how to dominate others which leads to the survival of the fittest so instead of making the best use of what we have to make life enjoyable for us all 50% of our time, energy and resources is reserved for the making of destructive devices and training of personnels to use these destructive devices.
This is why people are being killed on daily basis and atheism can't do anything about it other than supporting the idea of getting the most destructive weapons to fortify the fittest but then an organization emerged with the idea of a SUPREME BEING (which atheists are opposed to) and within members of this organization they're able to erase the making, buying, selling and usage of destructive devices only to result to agricultural revolution which mankind truly need.
Please as a sane person between this group of self acclaimed atheists and the organization achieving what mankind needed who truly lacks CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS?

As long as you can't find fault in something and you keep assuming it's needless yet you're unable to achieve what is needed then you lack CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS! smiley
… and he proves once again that actually he lacks CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS. Lol 😆
1. Why must we worship any being? Is there any importance attached to it?
2. Are you aware there is morality without religion? In fact, religion and Christianity is anti-morals. Why? Slavery was condoned in your Babble. Same with infanticide, misogyny etc. So how can we use your babble as a moral compass? In fact Yahweh murdered more folks in the Babble than Satan, but somehow he's all-loving.
3. Are you aware the more religious countries are the most violent, crime infested spots in the earth? Latin America has the highest catholic populations but are the drug and prostitution capital of the world. US has more pentecostal christians than UK but has much more gun related crimes and drug addicts. What about Nigeria? Oh ho! Dont even go there. But we are 45% christian and 50% Muslims. Traditional religions take less than 5% with other religions like Judaism taking up the rest. Atheism is almost unheard. If an atheist does a radio program, that radio would be closed down. The atheist may be mobbed, especially if its in the Northern part. Relatively atheistic countries like Netherlands, scandinavian countries, Eastern Europe have less crime rates. In fact, in the Netherlands, their prisons are almost empty.
So once again, this shows your babble is not needed for morals.
3. Atheism is a belief system and not a government. We dont control people. We don't have the power to. So how do you want us to stop murders? You as a JW how many murders have you stopped? Imagine your brain output
4. Atheists don't have bomb making factories. Where you got the idea we do that is beyond me.
5. Even this organization youre touting, is replete with child mol@sters, rapists. So its not exactly as holy as you paint it

1 Like

Re: Does God Exist? by jaephoenix(m): 10:24am On Dec 02, 2023
LordReed:

It's almost as if they train them on how to lie for their religion. LoLz.
I shock when he said there was no mass resurrection in the bible when Jesus died. That it was witnesses that went to present themselves in the city. When it was clearly stated there that many people were resurrected

1 Like

Re: Does God Exist? by jaephoenix(m): 10:24am On Dec 02, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Atheists are fools
Lol 😆 okay
Re: Does God Exist? by jaephoenix(m): 10:25am On Dec 02, 2023
Aemmyjah:

I don't believe Yahweh came out of nothing
Where does the Bible says so?
So where did he come from? Who was his god? grin
Re: Does God Exist? by LordReed(m): 10:26am On Dec 02, 2023
jaephoenix:

I shock when he said there was no mass resurrection in the bible when Jesus died. That it was witnesses that went to present themselves in the city. When it was clearly stated there that many people were resurrected

Are you kidding??!!
Re: Does God Exist? by Aemmyjah(m): 10:47am On Dec 02, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

One thing that's peculiar to all those claiming athe4ist is lack of CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS.

When i said this some of them quickly rush to say a believer in God lacks CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS simply because there's no physical evidence of GOD so an atheist will conclude that failure to CRITICIZE the concept of GOD is lack of CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS.

But the truth is that your eagerness to criticize something doesn't make you intelligent because it's not just about CRITICISM but the ability to THINK and SKILLFULLY handle sensitive matters affecting intelligent beings like you.

So ask an atheist to present what only atheists could do that no religionist can do they will tell you that they're criticizing the concept of GOD which has brought no practical benefits for anyone but an organization of people who believes in God has SUCCESSFULLY ERASED THE MAKING, BUYING, SELLING AND USAGE OF WEAPONS TO KILL THEIR FELLOW HUMANS IN THE HEARTS OF MILLIONS OF INTELLIGENT BEINGS LIVING IN DIFFERENT GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATIONS ON THIS PLANET something no organization of critical thinkers could achieve in the next century!

I ask him one question he has refused to answer
Are the children of atheists better than our own children?
Re: Does God Exist? by Aemmyjah(m): 10:48am On Dec 02, 2023
jaephoenix:

So where did he come from? Who was his god? grin

Time and universe has a beginning
We can't fathom it
We can't fathom the end to space
The One who made them all is the same person you want to use human standard of origin and birth to measure
Poor critical thinker
Re: Does God Exist? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:49am On Dec 02, 2023
jaephoenix:

… and he proves once again that actually he lacks CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS. Lol 😆
1. Why must we worship any being? Is there any importance attached to it?

YES!

Without a supreme being there can't be peace in the society and that is what you and your children need: PEACE! smiley
Re: Does God Exist? by jaephoenix(m): 11:57am On Dec 02, 2023
Aemmyjah:

1. Lol. A 'biologist' that doesnt know what evolution is. Now this is what religion can do: wipe off all your brain engrams. I wont waste time with you on this. Give these a read(even though I know 100% you would touch these links). It's for others that wanna educate themselves
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4427860/
https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/science-sushi/evolution-the-rise-of-complexity/

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/the-surprising-origins-of-evolutionary-complexity/

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/science-sushi/evolution-the-rise-of-complexity/#:~:text=Evolution%20only%20leads%20to%20increases,more%20offspring%20you%20can%20have.
Notice how I have been diligently supplying data backing up my claims. While you either send me on a wild goose chase to look for your own data, or you just spout hot air.

2. Surprise! Surprise! Of course you'll send me on wild goose chase grin

3. I didn't say you do. I said members of your organization
4. Hebrew word for circle is מעגל and Hebrew word for sphere is כַּדוּר. So tell me whats the resemblance here

5. Nope. Artificial atoms were made by scientists. Whats your point?
You said we can't create atoms. I pointed out scientists can actually create atoms. Now you're turning around to say the atoms didn’t create themselves. No wonder JW frowns at education. They need dvmmies as members not smarties

1 Like

Re: Does God Exist? by jaephoenix(m): 11:58am On Dec 02, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

One thing that's peculiar to all those claiming atheist is lack of CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS.

For the uber-umpteenth time, your child mol@sting organization is not the only pacifist organization out there.

1 Like

Re: Does God Exist? by jaephoenix(m): 12:08pm On Dec 02, 2023
LordReed:

Are you kidding??!!

I quoted this passage for him

Matthew 27:45-56
New International Version
50 And when Jesus had cried out again in a loud voice, he gave up his spirit.

51 At that moment the curtain of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom. The earth shook, the rocks split 52 and the tombs broke open. The bodies of many holy people who had died were raised to life. 53 They came out of the tombs after Jesus’ resurrection and[c] went into the holy city and appeared to many people.

The idiot said that they didn't resurrect, that it was witnesses that went to the city.
Imagine the liar
Re: Does God Exist? by jaephoenix(m): 12:11pm On Dec 02, 2023
Aemmyjah:

I ask him one question he has refused to answer
Are the children of atheists better than our own children?
When did you ask me this? Lol 😆
Anyway, with the level of Intelligence I seeing from you folks, your kids would be the worse for it. So yes, atheist kids would be better than your kids. Besides, religiousity has been associated with low IQ
Re: Does God Exist? by jaephoenix(m): 12:13pm On Dec 02, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Time and universe has a beginning
We can't fathom it
We can't fathom the end to space

The One who made them all is the same person you want to use human standard of origin and birth to measure
Poor critical thinker
For once in this 40 odd page thread, you have said the truth, despite yourself. Must be a glitch in the matrix.
Of course you had to add your usual gibberish to make it sound like an Aemmyjah classic.
Re: Does God Exist? by jaephoenix(m): 12:14pm On Dec 02, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

YES!

Without a supreme being there can't be peace in the society and that is what you and your children need: PEACE! smiley
So inotherwords, you're saying there's no supreme being then?
Lol 😆. These theists are prime dvllards
Re: Does God Exist? by LordReed(m): 12:15pm On Dec 02, 2023
jaephoenix:

I quoted this passage for him

Matthew 27:45-56
New International Version
50 And when Jesus had cried out again in a loud voice, he gave up his spirit.

51 At that moment the curtain of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom. The earth shook, the rocks split 52 and the tombs broke open. The bodies of many holy people who had died were raised to life. 53 They came out of the tombs after Jesus’ resurrection and[c] went into the holy city and appeared to many people.

The idiot said that they didn't resurrect, that it was witnesses that went to the city.
Imagine the liar

LoLz. I went to check if that's what it says in their NWT version of the Bible and it clearly says:

52 And the tombs were opened, and many bodies of the holy ones who had fallen asleep* were raised up 53 (and people coming out from among the tombs after his being raised up entered into the holy city), and they became visible to many people.

But that asterisk links to this:

Matthew 27:53
people coming out: Or “they who came out.” The Greek verb indicates a plural masculine subject referring to people, not to the bodies (neuter in Greek) mentioned in verse 52. This evidently refers to passersby, who saw the dead bodies exposed by the earthquake (vs. 51) and who entered the city and reported what they had seen.

LMFAO! I can't even with these guys. Bwahahahahaha!
Re: Does God Exist? by Kepukepu: 12:22pm On Dec 02, 2023
Aemmyjah:
Does God Exist?
The Bible’s answer
Yes, the Bible provides compelling evidence that God exists. It encourages us to build faith in God, not by blindly believing religious assertions, but by using our “power of reason” and “mental perception.” (Romans 12:1; 1 John 5:​20, footnote) Consider the following lines of reasoning based on the Bible:

1. The existence of an orderly universe containing life points to a Creator. The Bible says: “Of course, every house is constructed by someone, but the one who constructed all things is God.” (Hebrews 3:4) Although this logic is simple, many well-educated people find it to be powerful. For example, the late astronomer Allan Sandage once said regarding the universe: “I find it quite improbable that such order came out of chaos. There has to be some organizing principle. God to me is a mystery, but is the explanation for the miracle of existence, why there is something instead of nothing.”

2. As humans, we have an innate desire to understand the meaning and purpose of life, a type of hunger that can remain after our physical needs have been met. This is part of what the Bible calls our “spiritual need,” which includes the desire to know and worship God. (Matthew 5:3; Revelation 4:​11) This spiritual need not only gives evidence that God exists but also indicates that he is a loving Creator who wants us to satisfy that need.​—Matthew 4:4.

3. Detailed prophecies in the Bible were written centuries ahead of time and came true exactly as predicted. The accuracy and detail of those predictions strongly suggest that they came from a superhuman source.​—2 Peter 1:​21.

4. Bible writers had scientific knowledge that was beyond the understanding of their contemporaries. For example, in ancient times many peoples believed that the earth was supported by an animal, such as an elephant, a boar, or an ox. In contrast, the Bible says that God is “suspending the earth upon nothing.” (Job 26:7) Similarly, the Bible correctly describes the shape of the earth as a “sphere,” or “globe.” (Isaiah 40:22, footnote; Douay Version) Many people feel that the most reasonable explanation for such advanced understanding is that Bible writers received their information from God.

5. The Bible answers many difficult questions, the type of questions that when not satisfactorily answered can lead a person to atheism. For example: If God is loving and all-powerful, why is there suffering and evil in the world? Why is religion so often an influence for bad rather than for good?​—Titus 1:​16.

***For example, the late astronomer Allan Sandage once said regarding the universe: “I find it quite improbable that such order came out of chaos. There has to be some organizing principle. God to me is a mystery, but is the explanation for the miracle of existence, why there is something instead of nothing.”

©https://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/questions/does-god-exist/
I don't know if God exist or not.
I'm sure that even if he does exist, he is not the Christian God. The Christian God does not exist

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (63) (Reply)

The Interesting things About God / How I Listen To The Audio Bible (my Advice) / Dr. Sign Fireman Becomes United Nations Peace Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.