Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,287 members, 7,860,670 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:06 PM

Does God Exist? - Religion (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does God Exist? (18204 Views)

Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? / There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist / Even If God Exist, It Can’t Be The Christian God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does God Exist? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:07pm On Dec 22, 2023
kkins25:
Try to burn some calories to think, sir. Imagine a timeline of 1000 years where war tears the earth apart. Historical records are lost. Technology is lost. Language completely changed. And, in a small bush gathering, the oldest man is educating his community members about a man who could spin webs like a spider, and was the savior of humanity. He claims this story was told to him by his father. His father was told by his own father, and so on and so forth.

You see? Spiderman, even though a fictional character, would now be considered an ancestor with super human strength. We already have historical records of people turning men into deities bro. One common example is Buddha. Orunmila is another example from the Yoruba mythology. But, there's concencus that he was a man. Another is Oduduwa. Even in the bible, specifically the book of Hebrews, you find the writer philosophizing about the deification of Jesus. It's a common phenomenon that happens and happened through out man's wretched life.

Put the dots together. If the Indians, who have one of the oldest forms of writing, could turn their fellow man into a deity, isn't it possible that Spider-Man could eventually be seen as God, in the right circumstances?

if you want to think christ-like, these are the questions you need to ask yourself. Why? Because, like most xtians, you were born in to a Christian home and a Christian nation. Same for Hindus, Muslims, etc. Most didn't choose God, their parents did----on their behalf.

Your argument is very untidy, wild and scattered going off points into every direction like our pack of bangers. And I would not be pursuing them

And techinically your point is that because people are fair and unassuming (simple) you think them stupid.

Your error which I have always told you is that people know Truths from a lie. I see that you are affected by the general stupidity of your generation (forgive me for saying so) so you are not able to appreciate that most people even though they are silent and may even look like they agree to a presentation, they do have a protected and reserved mind because they have the ability of knowing if a presentation is True or not.

And the general attitude is that these things are not that important.

And they know one thing that your generation does not seem to know which is "Time and Nature are friends of Truth and a destroyer of lies" exactly how evolution only lives in the lips of liars. It is not supported by time not by nature and since the first liar gave birth to it, it has been struggling to live despite all the adverising they have it.

That's what normal people know.

kkins25:

Okay, let me present this argument from Jesus to you. Suppose you were born a skeptic. How would you discern the true religion? Jesus categorically tells you that a good tree would bear good fruit,right? So, judging by the fruit of the Europeans who whipped Christianity into your blood, is Christianity the "way, the truth, and the life?

Clearly, by their fruits, the Europeans where not following Christ but it is known as our parents and rulers (govts) have taught us, "people do not always practice what they preach". We all know that but we did see that their preach was right and good, so it is up to you to follow the preaching or go by the common way.

As we say here, "nobody dey force you" and this is where atheists are different for for them it is by force. It is a become an atheist or be ready to be abused and insulted to death by them which is proof that they are evil exactly like scammers and fraudsters.
Re: Does God Exist? by budaatum: 1:26pm On Dec 22, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

So Spider-Man exists because we have videos and pictures right?

Yes DT. Spider-Man exists because we have videos and pictures, just as Yahweh exists because we have a book made available to you in which some people wrote about Yahweh, unless you'd like to claim the book is not "videos and picture" of its time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does God Exist? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:32pm On Dec 22, 2023
budaatum:

Not, everyone, dt. I'm here and I do not see that you knocked anyone out, and in fact think it's a childish claim to make unless one were at the mental age of teenager, and that apart from it's lack of truth.

Don't take my word for it though. Count the quotes to see who sees what you claim everyone sees. It might make you consider looking again with your eyes open.

You have always been known to lie badatom and it is known that you are a devil therefore you must support your devil brother. And everyone sees the fact that it was your devil brother who stupidly and childishly lied where I just let the posts and threads to speak for themselves.

Thus, the mere fact thst you are complaining about it, clearly shows how I cleanly shredded him to pieces that he could not answer, that he had to jump into another atheists case with me, in order to stop him from continuing falling into the same hole he fell into which he could not recover from. cheesy which is why he said all his off points rubbish there and when he saw that he still could not answer, he then stupidly and childishly lied that he won. grin

And now here you are, complaining about it. grin gbuhahahahahahaahaha. Loser

It is a Law. THERE IS NO VALID ARGUMENT AGAINST THE TRUTH grin

So everyone here can see that you did not tell him that he was childish to have made the claim and even more stupid that it was a lie. grin So a maggot's excreta is more valuable than your words. badatom. grin
Re: Does God Exist? by kkins25(m): 1:33pm On Dec 22, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Your argument is very untidy, wild and scattered going off points into every direction like our pack of bangers. And I would not be pursuing them

you made the claim:

So Spider-Man exists because we have videos and pictures right?....

All I did was show you how Spider man can become a historical figure. I did this with that analogy, and drew from other events where the same had happened. You can choose to deny the fact. We like to cling to our fairy-taies, and I do not blame you for that.

Clearly, by their fruits, the Europeans where not following Christ but it is known as our parents and rulers (govts) have taught us, "people do not always practice what they preach". We all know that but we did see that their preach was right and good, so it is up to you to follow the preaching or go by the common way.

So, did you get the "preaching" from the "original" source? Or was the "preaching" taught to you by the same people who were manifestations of Evil?

What you're trying to tell me is, the white man, although doesn't do as they preach, tortured your ancestors, and continue to torture you, gave you the ultimate book to eternal life while making sure, they don't enter said eternal life? Come on, Dtruthspeaker. Talk true for once in ya life...

This so called ""preachings" were written in Hebrew/Aramaic/Greek. Do you by chance speak any of these? Did you have first hand evidence that Mathew, Mark, Luke, and John, sat down to write the gospels? Surely, you've learnt that the Gospels were written at least 60C.E. Meaning, all of Jesus' disciples were dead before the Gospels were penned down. In order words, no primary source on the accounts of 0C.E.

You are simply living a script fed to you by your oppressors. If you're keeping up with biblical literature, hope you know, that many corrections have been made. wink wink

As we say here, "nobody dey force you" and this is where atheists are different for for them it is by force. It is a become an atheist or be ready to be abused and insulted to death by them which is proof that they are evil exactly like scammers and fraudsters.

I recall a time when it was Anathema to worship any other God or even deny the divinity of Christ. So, yes. For a very long time, Christ was forced down our throats. Plus, I'm vilified by even my closet friends. Apparently, I'm a lost soul despite the fruits of my labor.

Ahh, you do the same thing up here.... I don't share your beliefs.... what do you respond with "They are evil exactly like scammers and fraudsters." What irony, Dt, you say, you don't force me but went ahead to think me a criminal.

Surely, you don't love your neighbor as you love yourself. Therefore, I conclude that the tree from which you eat is evil. it explains why you continue to litter the place with your evil.

"You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies." ---John 8:44.
Re: Does God Exist? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:36pm On Dec 22, 2023
budaatum:

Yes DT. Spider-Man exists because we have videos and pictures, just as Yahweh exists because we have a book made available to you in which some people wrote about Yahweh, unless you'd like to claim the book is not "videos and picture" of its time.

It is no ones fault but yours alone if you do not know how to tell what's True and Real from that which is a lie and a fabrication. Other people can.
Re: Does God Exist? by kkins25(m): 1:41pm On Dec 22, 2023
jaephoenix:

Bro, we know those galaxies exist. How?
1. There are videos/pictures of then taken copiously.
2. We can actually view them if we use more powerful telescopes like the Hubble
3. We humans have gone there with spaceships and taken samples there, conducted experiments etc
I can go on about the reality of galaxies
But ask a Christian about the reality of their yahweh, and you'll hear all sorts of excuses ranging from
1. Only the pure see him(when in the babble both the wicked and righteous see him
2. He is a spirit(When he regularly dined with folks like Moses in the Babble)
Etc

let's not forget to add the crucial one, Faith.. You must believe in him and submit to his prophets. Therefore, you do not have the right to question any tenets.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does God Exist? by budaatum: 1:42pm On Dec 22, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

You have always been known to lie badatom and it is known that you are a devil therefore you must support your devil brother.

So, according to dliar, you believe the opposite of whatever buda says?

Your juvenile illogic is amusingly sad.

1 Like

Re: Does God Exist? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:02pm On Dec 22, 2023
kkins25:

you made the claim:
All I did was show you how Spider man can become a historical figure. I did this with that analogy, and drew from other events where the same had happened.

And you saw I responded that people know Truths from a lie even if you can't.

kkins25:

You can choose to deny the fact. We like to cling to our fairy-taies, and I do not blame you for that.

Now, the insults and off points has started all because you have nothing valid to say.

kkins25:

So, did you get the "preaching" from the "original" source? Or was the "preaching" taught to you by the same people who were manifestations of Evil?

Did you care to ask the original source on the idea of reading and understanding preached to you even when your preachers manifested the fact that they did not actually read nor understand?

You obviously don't have anything sensible to say but just using style to insult and rant and vent your frustrations and pains.
Re: Does God Exist? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:16pm On Dec 22, 2023
budaatum:

So, according to dliar, you believe the opposite of whatever buda says?

Your juvenile illogic is amusingly sad.

See, more proof that badatom is a twisted liartom.

Your childish devilish twisted logic is laughably empty. grin Gwahahahahaha grin

All these insults and lies all because you atheists lost and couldn't counter my answers. cheesy
Re: Does God Exist? by Aemmyjah(m): 4:02pm On Dec 22, 2023
kkins25:
it's been proved that life began from aquatic life. We can deduce that, since water is an essential ingredient for life, then the likelihood that life originated from water is very high.

If God made adam from dust, why does Adam share 97% of his DNA with a Chimpanzee? Was the Chimpanzee also made from dust? Did God use the Chimpanzee as model to design Adam?

We also know vetebrates came from the ocean because we have animals that have incompletely developed vetebra living in the ocean. Perharps, we can call them the "transition stage. It's weird don't you think? That God made man in his image, yet the only thing that resembles man the most is a Chimpanzee. If you ask me, God was a Chimpanzee.

Ok na
Go and meet your god
You know where to find them

1 Like

Re: Does God Exist? by Image123(m): 7:36pm On Dec 22, 2023
jaephoenix:

Have you read the Bible passage in contention?
Obviously you haven't read it and you just have to expose your ignorance time and time again. Now explain the fuckery below

This is the passage

Matthew 27:50-55
New International Version
50 And when Jesus had cried out again in a loud voice, he gave up his spirit.

51 At that moment the curtain of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom. The earth shook, the rocks split 52 and the tombs broke open. The bodies of many holy people who had died were raised to life. 53 They came out of the tombs after Jesus’ resurrection and[a] went into the holy city and appeared to many people.

54 When the centurion and those with him who were guarding Jesus saw the earthquake and all that had happened, they were terrified, and exclaimed, “Surely he was the Son of God!”

you're obviously not ready for an answer. Ask your parents to teach you how to talk and ask respectfully. Your teachers won't.
Re: Does God Exist? by kkins25(m): 1:16am On Dec 23, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Ok na
Go and meet your god
You know where to find them

3 points for me. Hurray!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does God Exist? by kkins25(m): 3:00am On Dec 23, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

And you saw I responded that people know Truths from a lie even if you can't.

Now, the insults and off points has started all because you have nothing valid to say.

Did you care to ask the original source on the idea of reading and understanding preached to you even when your preachers manifested the fact that they did not actually read nor understand?

You obviously don't have anything sensible to say but just using style to insult and rant and vent your frustrations and pains.

3 points again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does God Exist? by Aemmyjah(m): 8:33am On Dec 23, 2023
kkins25:

3 points for me. Hurray!

Your ancestor is in the zoo
Other atheist say it is fish

Even the Bible says that do not reply one according to his foolishness, let him celebrate thinking he has sense

1 Like

Re: Does God Exist? by kkins25(m): 3:50pm On Dec 23, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Your ancestor is in the zoo
Other atheist say it is fish

Even the Bible says that do not reply one according to his foolishness, let him celebrate thinking he has sense

No need to keep giving me points na... Are you Harry Maguire?? grin

1 Like

Re: Does God Exist? by Aemmyjah(m): 8:30pm On Dec 23, 2023
kkins25:

No need to keep giving me points na... Are you Harry Maguire?? grin

Some say it's bacteria
Some say it's chimpanzee
Some say it's fish

I say it is an human, they think I'm stupid 😂 😂 😂
Common sense anf science reveal that living organisms only produce like offsprings

Na una de modify evolution theory
Keep modifying na
Re: Does God Exist? by Dtruthspeaker: 9:24pm On Dec 23, 2023
kkins25:

3 points again.

Na like dis madness dey take hol person? shocked
See as person pikin wey suppose answer dey say "3 points again!" grin Kai! Tinubu you are making many atheists go mad oooo. grin
Re: Does God Exist? by kkins25(m): 12:02am On Dec 24, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Some say it's bacteria
Some say it's chimpanzee
Some say it's fish

I say it is an human, they think I'm stupid 😂 😂 😂
Common sense anf science reveal that living organisms only produce like offsprings

Na una de modify evolution theory
Keep modifying na

But, you do small biology for class?

1 Like

Re: Does God Exist? by SIRTee15: 1:09am On Dec 24, 2023
jaephoenix:

Have you read the Bible passage in contention?
Obviously you haven't read it and you just have to expose your ignorance time and time again. Now explain the fuckery below

This is the passage

Matthew 27:50-55
New International Version
50 And when Jesus had cried out again in a loud voice, he gave up his spirit.

51 At that moment the curtain of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom. The earth shook, the rocks split 52 and the tombs broke open. The bodies of many holy people who had died were raised to life. 53 They came out of the tombs after Jesus’ resurrection and[a] went into the holy city and appeared to many people.

54 When the centurion and those with him who were guarding Jesus saw the earthquake and all that had happened, they were terrified, and exclaimed, “Surely he was the Son of God!”

What's the problem with the highlighted?
What if I told u someone wrote about the strange circumstances of that night- strange things that happened the night Jesus was crucified. The only person that wrote about it.
Re: Does God Exist? by SIRTee15: 3:44am On Dec 24, 2023
jaephoenix:

Out of all the points I made, you chose the lamest one to respond to.
For your info, there are more females than men statistically and this can be explained biologically since the default sex in-utero is female, til the Mullerian Factor becomes inhibited and a male is formed.
So women asking men to marry them isn't new as the men cannot go round for all of them. It has been on for centuries, it abated due to polygamy but polygamy is getting outlawed so the female-male mismatch is getting bad again, what with wars and some male sex dominant disease decimating males.
This shows your IQ is lower than I thought

My friend, there are more male than female population... fake dokita.
The audacity to even mention statistics to his wrong claim is utmost ridiculous.
Only God knows what he reads, almost all public health students including medical students know there are more male than female.

https://countrymeters.info/en/World

2 Likes

Re: Does God Exist? by SIRTee15: 4:20am On Dec 24, 2023
kkins25:

you made the claim:

All I did was show you how Spider man can become a historical figure. I did this with that analogy, and drew from other events where the same had happened. You can choose to deny the fact. We like to cling to our fairy-taies, and I do not blame you for that.

What you're trying to tell me is, the white man, although doesn't do as they preach, tortured your ancestors, and continue to torture you, gave you the ultimate book to eternal life while making sure, they don't enter said eternal life? Come on, Dtruthspeaker. Talk true for once in ya life...

This so called ""preachings" were written in Hebrew/Aramaic/Greek. Do you by chance speak any of these? Did you have first hand evidence that Mathew, Mark, Luke, and John, sat down to write the gospels? Surely, you've learnt that the Gospels were written at least 60C.E. Meaning, all of Jesus' disciples were dead before the Gospels were penned down. In order words, no primary source on the accounts of 0C.E.

You are simply living a script fed to you by your oppressors. If you're keeping up with biblical literature, hope you know, that many corrections have been made. wink wink

I recall a time when it was Anathema to worship any other God or even deny the divinity of Christ. So, yes. For a very long time, Christ was forced down our throats. Plus, I'm vilified by even my closet friends. Apparently, I'm a lost soul despite the fruits of my labor.

Ahh, you do the same thing up here.... I don't share your beliefs.... what do you respond with "They are evil exactly like scammers and fraudsters." What irony, Dt, you say, you don't force me but went ahead to think me a criminal.

Surely, you don't love your neighbor as you love yourself. Therefore, I conclude that the tree from which you eat is evil. it explains why you continue to litter the place with your evil.

"You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies." ---John 8:44.

Another one with dubious claims. Now let's see if he can defend his claims.

U claim the Europeans gave us the bible, tell me a single European among the authors of the books in the bible.
Mention one white man who wrote one of the books in the bible just one.
Let's see how u will expose your ignorance.

Interestingly an African man was among the bible authors. But according to this one, it was the white man who gave Africans the bible.

At the council of Nicea where the core doctrine of Christianity was established, there were 318 bishops in attendance from all over the Christian churches as far as India, persia and Arabia.
Now how many of these bishops were from the western region- mainland Europe. How many were from Africa?
How many white men were present when the core doctrine of Christianity was established.

Or better still how many English man were present at the council of nicea since they were the ones who whipped Christianity into our blood.

Finally, mention one single bible character who was white. Just one positive character who has blond hair and blue eyes in the bible.
Mention one and I will show u multiple bible characters from Africa including Moses wife who was a cushite from present day Sudan.

1 Like

Re: Does God Exist? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:35am On Dec 24, 2023
SIRTee15:

Another one with dubious claims. Now let's see if he can defend his claims.

U claim the Europeans gave us the bible, tell me a single European author among the books of the bible.
Mention one white man who wrote one of the books in the bible just one.
Let's see how u will expose your ignorance.

Interestingly an African man was among the bible authors. But according to this one, it was the white man who gave Africans the bible.

At the council of Nicea where the core doctrine of Christianity was established, there were 318 bishops in attendance from all over the Christian churches as far as India, persia and Arabia.
Now how many of these bishops were from the western region- mainland Europe. How many were from Africa?
How many white men were present when the core doctrine of Christianity was established.

Or better still the English man since they were the ones who whipped Christianity into our blood.

O oooh!
Re: Does God Exist? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:38am On Dec 24, 2023
kkins25:

Even the biology teacher bin know say evolution na lie grin
Re: Does God Exist? by Aemmyjah(m): 5:24am On Dec 24, 2023
kkins25:

And was taught about the scientific approach before calling anything a fact

1 Like

Re: Does God Exist? by Aemmyjah(m): 5:38am On Dec 24, 2023
jaephoenix:

When you were born, was your existence/purpose explained to you verbally, or you had to read it in a book?

In a book ke?
The vegetation exists for a reason
Rains have a purpose
The magnetic shield has a purpose
The moon has a purpose
Soil has a purpose
Will the most intelligent creature on earth not have a purpose? Or just exists by chance having no meaning?

What is the purpose of life?
Watch the video to find the answer

https://www.jw.org/finder?srcid=jwlshare&wtlocale=E&lank=pub-ebtv_9_VIDEO
Re: Does God Exist? by orisa37: 8:46am On Dec 24, 2023
GOD IS SPIRIT. HE OR SHE WHO VALUES THE GRAND ORDER DOMINION MUST SEEK THE TRINITY AND THE MULTIPLICITY IN FAITH, HOPE, PEACE AND LOVE. GOD IS LORD ON EARTH, LORDGOD IN TRANSIT AND GOD IN HEAVEN. GOD IS EVERYTHING AND EVERYTHING IN HEAVEN AND ON EARTH IS GOD.
Re: Does God Exist? by kkins25(m): 3:28pm On Dec 24, 2023
Aemmyjah:

And was taught about the scientific approach before calling anything a fact
So, what is your scientific approach for debunking the scientific theory of Evolutio?
Re: Does God Exist? by kkins25(m): 3:29pm On Dec 24, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Even the biology teacher bin know say evolution na lie grin
Foolish biology teachers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does God Exist? by Aemmyjah(m): 4:12pm On Dec 24, 2023
kkins25:
So, what is your scientific approach for debunking the scientific theory of Evolutio?

Do you even know the scientific approach is? grin cheesy
Re: Does God Exist? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:29pm On Dec 24, 2023
kkins25:
Foolish biology teachers!

grin Hahahahaha only devils buy lies even when no one else will. grin Hahahaha.
Re: Does God Exist? by Aemmyjah(m): 7:08pm On Dec 24, 2023
jaephoenix:

You really are a dullard. The evolution started from aquatic life, then get to the Great Apes, then humans. And tomorrow, you'll call yourself a biologist when you don't even know basic evolution

Watch the video
Is that process a result of mindless chance or intelligent design
Let us know if you are an original doctor or fake?
Another atheist without good sense called snowflakes- a wonder of blind chance

https://twitter.com/ScienceGuys_/status/1738880958974374345?s=19
Re: Does God Exist? by Aemmyjah(m): 3:50pm On Dec 25, 2023
jaephoenix:

You really are a dullard. The evolution started from aquatic life, then get to the Great Apes, then humans. And tomorrow, you'll call yourself a biologist when you don't even know basic evolution

Watch the video as shown on the link
Intelligent design or blind process?

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (63) (Reply)

Dr. Sign Fireman Becomes United Nations Peace Ambassador / Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. / MFM Probes Pastor For Operating ‘Deliverance’ Centre

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.