Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,130 members, 7,829,024 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

As A Single Lady, What Can I Do For This Married Man That Always Co.... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Single Lady, What Can I Do For This Married Man That Always Co.... (2432 Views)

+18 - I F*cked This Married Woman Without... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / Should I Hit On This Married Lady / I Think My Boss Will Soon Fxxk This Married Lady Because Of This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Single Lady, What Can I Do For This Married Man That Always Co.... by Blunttruth: 7:02am On Oct 29, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Hello all!

Please, as a single lady, what can I do for this married man that always come through for me. This man has really been helpful to me whenever I'm in a tight corner/condition. Sometimes, I don't even ask him directly for some of the assistances he usually render to me. Sometimes, it would be indirect, and he would just offer to assist me.

So, I really want to know what I can do for him to show my appreciation in my own little way and let him know that I really appreciate his kind gestures towards me.

Please, I would really appreciate your suggestions/opinions.

Thanks!
Wife number 2 3or 4 loading
Re: As A Single Lady, What Can I Do For This Married Man That Always Co.... by jaszplus12(m): 7:04am On Oct 29, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Yes. Want to know how I can come in or be there for him/them in my own little way so as to show my appreciation.
Be careful not to show yourself too much or even at all to his family. His wife will definitely misread your good intentions and before you know things will go south. Stay behind the scenes and pray for him only...
Re: As A Single Lady, What Can I Do For This Married Man That Always Co.... by fadilaMaikiriki: 8:13am On Oct 29, 2023
Nlfpmod
Re: As A Single Lady, What Can I Do For This Married Man That Always Co.... by Jflex07(m): 9:19am On Oct 29, 2023
Most of you women have absolutely nothing to offer than the bleeding hole in between your thighs.
Re: As A Single Lady, What Can I Do For This Married Man That Always Co.... by lordnkem000(m): 10:04am On Oct 29, 2023
You know how u you can appreciate him but you dey form ignorant. Abeg give the man what he deserves and stop this childish attitude
Re: As A Single Lady, What Can I Do For This Married Man That Always Co.... by Warlord2014(m): 10:04am On Oct 29, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Hello all!

Please, as a single lady, what can I do for this married man that always come through for me. This man has really been helpful to me whenever I'm in a tight corner/condition. Sometimes, I don't even ask him directly for some of the assistances he usually render to me. Sometimes, it would be indirect, and he would just offer to assist me.

So, I really want to know what I can do for him to show my appreciation in my own little way and let him know that I really appreciate his kind gestures towards me.

Please, I would really appreciate your suggestions/opinions.

Thanks!
Pay him back by never asking for more... Work hard.
He wants you to be successful and not a parasite.
Re: As A Single Lady, What Can I Do For This Married Man That Always Co.... by Lanmonfishery(m): 1:37pm On Oct 29, 2023
Let's be honest...sex is ur only option

That's all u hoes got to offer

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies,would You Marry Your Sister"s Ex Boyfriend / 12 Types Of Women -(strictly 4 Men) / Why Nigerian Girls Are So Independent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.