Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) (53374 Views)

Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of Husband-To-Be And His Military Wife / Military Officer Knelt Down And Proposed To His Military Wife (Photos) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Military Fiancee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by eliwa47(m): 12:22am On Oct 31, 2023
Nice one, congratulations 👏🎉 to both of you.
Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by seanery: 12:29am On Oct 31, 2023
Thecbed romance go be like man to man
Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by Anytinproperty1: 1:02am On Oct 31, 2023
Mwo small general in the Oscars cadre😅😅😅
99thEnemy:

Omo! Her Journey long. grin

You sure say this one go fit reach MWO before she retire so?
Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by jayAjoku(m): 1:52am On Oct 31, 2023
shineeye1:

Every lion tamer thinks he is smart until the lion gets HUNGRY...
And yet lion tamers still exist 🙃🙃. You need to understand that once a woman does something you don’t like you have to leave her asap and a woman that likes you will respect you 😊 . So if I jam military babe wey like and respect me na win win 🙃.
Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by Flamemignon1(m): 2:49am On Oct 31, 2023
BareFacedLies:

Not all of them go to the war front, most of the female soldiers are administrative staff.

No matter how tough a female soldiers might appear it is still a guy that will fúck her grin
What does sex have to do with being tough and serving your country? The way you people think
Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by enemachris(m): 2:56am On Oct 31, 2023
Civilians and fear for uniform people are like 5&6. Woman na woman jare grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by BluntCrazeMan: 4:10am On Oct 31, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Nigerian civilian man congratulates his military wife on her promotion ❤

Congratulations to them!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZyzvf1b-QA

We are all humans shaa..
Love will definitely find us..

But you see female soldiers marrying civilian men,, (or seriously dating civilian men),, e get as them dey behave abbegg.!!

Their own “madam” mentality is too much.

Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by Spidermon: 4:38am On Oct 31, 2023
Most female Nigerian military personnel are like civil servants. Nothing more, nothing less...
Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by Pravedk: 4:38am On Oct 31, 2023
Westerhoffe:
That's the last pothole I'll ever wanna drive through… because it can damage shock absorbers.

You will not make heaven grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by Mohisah: 5:32am On Oct 31, 2023
Jman06:
Aside being bigger than the man in size, she also got military training. Any fvck up from the guy, she'll thoroughly mend him.

Some guys like such women sha who'll tame and emasculate them.

Nor be for someone like me sha
Not like dat. Who no fit touch ur husband, & if husband is the force man, he dare not touch her, else na guardroom u go see ur self with heavy damange control fr ur body. Soldiers no dey bully deïr partner & hv rest of mind sha
Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:53am On Oct 31, 2023
STEWpid:
TanGOD,,

The wife go dey beatam for house!

Chai..
Yeah moniker fits you
Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by Creativity22: 6:25am On Oct 31, 2023
STEWpid:
TanGOD,,

The wife go dey beatam for house!

You are thanking God that the wife will be beating him ? Are you now supporting domestic violence ?

Chai..
Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by Jman06(m): 6:34am On Oct 31, 2023
Mohisah:
Not like dat. Who no fit touch ur husband, & if husband is the force man, he dare not touch her, else na guardroom u go see ur self with heavy damange control fr ur body. Soldiers no dey bully deïr partner & hv rest of mind sha
I don stay for barracks before and I know how e dey be. Some soldiers dey beat their spouse, especially male soldiers.
Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by Mryacks: 6:53am On Oct 31, 2023
VULCAN:
A lot of weak men on this thread.

Talking about how you can't beat her and shit.

The implication being that they are wife beaters

I'm ashamed on their behalf.

There is so much pride in having a GF or wife who has authority elsewhere.

You will see people shaking when she shouts but you know that you have her mumu button.

My wife is a very successful woman, she has so many staff and is as tough as nails and people often ask her whether she controls her husband. She will laugh and say "No woman can control that man".

She is right.

Yet I have never touched her anywhere.

But when she use to misbehave, I knew what to do to make her shed hot tears.

Those days are past now.

We are living in harmony nowadays

On point...
Me I even like those classy corporate types that people think they are "up-tight".....
Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by Mohisah: 7:45am On Oct 31, 2023
Jman06:
I don stay for barracks before and I know how e dey be. Some soldiers dey beat their spouse, especially male soldiers.
Lol d tin be say if u do am, na unless ur wife dey pity u. If she report u watin dey happen to d soldier? Na guardroom straight n sm case dem go divide ur salary dey gv ur wife abt 60% mk she dey use cater fr family😅😅
Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by UnemployedGradu: 7:50am On Oct 31, 2023
Dikastan:
People dey try ooo. I no fit marry force woman or even nurse
Nurse are flirt right?
Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by UnemployedGradu: 7:51am On Oct 31, 2023
Westerhoffe:

Nurse wey dey sabi stab person syringe like say the person na teddy bear.
you misunderstood him. Nurses are flirt
Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by UnemployedGradu: 7:57am On Oct 31, 2023
jamesversion:

I ain't parking my car in her garage.
hycinth, long time.
Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by Newmans: 8:08am On Oct 31, 2023
Fantastic
Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by bigcasava1(m): 8:24am On Oct 31, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Nigerian civilian man congratulates his military wife on her promotion ❤

Congratulations to them!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZyzvf1b-QA

congratulations to you and your wife
Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by gidjah(m): 8:25am On Oct 31, 2023
Ahahahahahana such is life.grew all my life in this hole and I can tell you it's amazingly funny been around force men ,most especially,d army,those guys and drugs na 6&7.Though there are rules against drugs ..harsh and hard rules , if dem catch u and u do not have Abraham...u are are gone !.Military life is fun if u understand the digs,just that most civilians mis understand the system courtesy of this agberoes(recruit ) that tend to always tarnish her image.if you live around a true military personnel,u will love to be a force man,They are truely regimented.I am ever proud to have passed through
this tunnel.if you see me in this my original manners you won't believe bro passed through ruggedity and lived with the rugged red heads,but if you come across men when they are dishing out orders..haaaaa! I will be shocked. quote author=brain54 post=126696596]I had the honor of decorating an officer one time…

On his commissioning as captain.

Young officer. He took so much drugs that when other soldiers were matching left, he was going right.

Everywhere scatter that day with laughter. Even senior officers were laughing.

They already know the guy. Very unserious rebel officer.

His dad is/was a general at army headquarters in Abuja so there tolerated most of his misdemeanors.

Lost his contact… I wonder where he is now.

Last time we spoke some 4/5 years back he was at military hospital in kaduna receiving treatment for a bullet wound to his thigh.

He told me he was okay but was feigning the severity of the injury so as not to be posted back to boko haram.

I miss that guy!

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by Westerhoffe(m): 8:29am On Oct 31, 2023
Pravedk:

You will not make heaven grin grin

Arrgh!
I must make heaven o!
Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by AkumTemi: 8:33am On Oct 31, 2023
revolt:

I thought I was the only sensible observer here o.. the thing weak me. The guy can't even physically match her. She's bigger than him.. damn... their fight no go easy. Lol... hopefully she's posted out most of the year.

In the military, it's an offence to attack your spouse, also in military tradition, he is a rank higher than her, though he is a civilian, but military man in principle.
So he has nothing to worry about.
Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by Timothy89(m): 8:33am On Oct 31, 2023
I love military women, they too dey over pampered
Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by Westerhoffe(m): 8:36am On Oct 31, 2023
UnemployedGradu:
you misunderstood him. Nurses are flirt

From my personal experiences, nurses are both.
But my main turn-off was the stabbing part.
I can turn down your flirt with ease, used to that already. But the syringe and needle aspect, o boy! Especially when you have no choice than to take that drip, you need to see the way she was stabbing my arm with syringe and it will swell up instantly. She'll remove it and stab another place. Done about four to five times before she went to call the doctor, who yelled at them angrily before coming to do it himself.

Since then, I just don't bother going to stay in the hospital...herbal remedy is enough.
Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by UnemployedGradu: 8:53am On Oct 31, 2023
Westerhoffe:

From my personal experiences, nurses are both.
But my main turn-off was the stabbing part.
I can turn down your flirt with ease, used to that already. But the syringe and needle aspect, o boy! Especially when you have no choice than to take that drip, you need to see the way she was stabbing my arm with syringe and it will swell up instantly. She'll remove it and stab another place. Done about four to five times before she went to call the doctor, who yelled at them angrily before coming to do it himself.

Since then, I just don't bother going to stay in the hospital...herbal remedy is enough.
lol
Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by Gentlesoul2021(m): 9:01am On Oct 31, 2023
99thEnemy:

Omo! Her Journey long. grin

You sure say this one go fit reach MWO before she retire so?

Maybe, maybe not.
Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by Gentlesoul2021(m): 9:19am On Oct 31, 2023
stuffs2002:

I dey tell you..

The guy no see officer to marry na other ranks

grin. Na other rank plenty for outside....
Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by 99thEnemy(m): 9:20am On Oct 31, 2023
Anytinproperty1:
Mwo small general in the Oscars cadre😅😅😅
I swear down. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by 99thEnemy(m): 9:22am On Oct 31, 2023
Gentlesoul2021:

grin. Na other rank plenty for outside....
Only 2 there are "Other Rank".

The first 2 on the left.
Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by Gentlesoul2021(m): 9:39am On Oct 31, 2023
99thEnemy:

Only 2 there are "Other Rank".

The first 2 on the left.
I meant u can hardly see an officer to marry these days. Na other rank liter everywhere...
Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by SAMTOBIJU(m): 9:42am On Oct 31, 2023
saysoo:
Can you imagine? This one don trap im destiny forever.

Can't stop laughing to this your comment....na which kind comment be this bayi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Large-Sized Lady & Her Fiance Shut Down Internet / Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife / Couple Get Married Two Months After Meeting Each Other. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.