Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) (53371 Views)

Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of Husband-To-Be And His Military Wife / Military Officer Knelt Down And Proposed To His Military Wife (Photos) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Military Fiancee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by jayAjoku(m): 10:02pm On Oct 30, 2023
Most military Women are actually very sweet and submissive Na weak men dey fear them because of Common Uniform 🤣😂🤣. Ajeh Military girls are my spec.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by stuffs2002: 10:03pm On Oct 30, 2023
VULCAN:
A lot of weak men on this thread.

Talking about how you can't beat her and shit.

The implication being that they are wife beaters

I'm ashamed on their behalf.

There is so much pride in having a GF or wife who has authority elsewhere.

You will see people shaking when she shouts but you know that you have her mumu button.

My wife is a very successful woman, she has so many staff and is as tough as nails and people often ask her whether she controls her husband. She will laugh and say "No woman can control that man".

She is right.

Yet I have never touched her anywhere.

But when she use to misbehave, I knew what to do to make her shed hot tears.

Those days are past now.

We are living in harmony nowadays

Abeg goan sit down with your tales by moonlight stories.

Should she have admitted even if she was giving you black eyes every day

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by oluplus(m): 10:06pm On Oct 30, 2023
Zonefree:
Can't she remove her boot by herself? undecided

cant someone be romantic with his wife in peace?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by Jossiace: 10:08pm On Oct 30, 2023
The woman may be a good wife. Humble and submissive.
Congratulations to them❤️❤️❤️

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by stuffs2002: 10:08pm On Oct 30, 2023
jayAjoku:
Most military Women are actually very sweet and submissive Na weak men dey fear them because of Common Uniform 🤣😂🤣. Ajeh Military girls are my spec.

I don't think it's fear per say.

Most guys avoid them because they feel only foolish women join the military particularly at low ranks as their is no hope for that category of personnel.

While in Lagos, I came into contact with one Airforce lady and we hanged out a couple of times. I just let her go when I realised that she didn't seem to have any real ambition in life.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by nototribalist: 10:11pm On Oct 30, 2023
two useless looking things
Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by nototribalist: 10:12pm On Oct 30, 2023
Zonefree:

you want make him chop slap abi?
Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by Konjiboii: 10:15pm On Oct 30, 2023
Na only blood dey serve blood oh, this guy must be a point one because no be ordinary eye dem dey use chyke military woman oh. Him go rugged die.
Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by NOwazobia: 10:16pm On Oct 30, 2023
I swear, I no fit marry person wey go beat me. grin
Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by Entanglement: 10:19pm On Oct 30, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Nigerian civilian man congratulates his military wife on her promotion ❤

Congratulations to them!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZyzvf1b-QA

we know a finished man when we see one undecided

Shall na Yoruba man! Na the woman go dey feed am hence his finished behaviour
Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by Konjiboii: 10:20pm On Oct 30, 2023
stuffs2002:

Most guys avoid them because they feel only foolish women join the military particularly at low ranks as their is no hope for that category of personnel.

While in Lagos, I came into contact with one Airforce lady and we hanged out a couple of times. I just let her go when I realised that she didn't seem to have any real ambition in life.

Na work assignment carry me go obalende when I jam one big yansh marine babe that year, the yansh just pack well for the trouser I gast toast her, after much much knacks and things na so aunty love up based on trips. Luckily for me she was getting posted to a different state and I was moving to my house. The yansh was worth the harakiri I nearly perform.
Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by rotadeco27: 10:27pm On Oct 30, 2023
revolt:

I thought I was the only sensible observer here o.. the thing weak me. The guy can't even physically match her. She's bigger than him.. damn... their fight no go easy. Lol... hopefully she's posted out most of the year.
Must u fight with your wife? , It will be challenging for marriage to work with this kind of mentality, and it show people with experience of dysfunctional marriage. No marriage is perfect but it doesn't have to get to that extent!
Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by ufuosman(m): 10:27pm On Oct 30, 2023
Congrats to her
Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by Tymk: 10:28pm On Oct 30, 2023
she should swaer say she never suck superior dick
Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by 99thEnemy(m): 10:28pm On Oct 30, 2023
caesymore:
Boom Dig_It!!!

Mhen, this guy must be faithful or en body go tell am.
Congratulations to em two.
Nothing will happen.
People exaggerate these things.

Their marriages are no different from regular people's .

Your military authority can never dwell inside your marriage.
Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by Tymk: 10:28pm On Oct 30, 2023
stuffs2002:

their superiors Bleep them at will

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by 99thEnemy(m): 10:29pm On Oct 30, 2023
STEWpid:
TanGOD,,

The wife go dey beatam for house!

Chai..
In your dreams.
Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by CrownLands(m): 10:30pm On Oct 30, 2023
Zonefree:

That's his household chore.
Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by Kingzjayzee: 10:30pm On Oct 30, 2023
BareFacedLies:

Not all of them go to the war front, most of the female soldiers are administrative staff.

No matter how tough a female soldiers might appear it is still a guy that will fúck her grin
but God help that guy make he no dig am well. His name na sorry. grin
Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by shineeye1: 10:31pm On Oct 30, 2023
It is not difficult to see that this man is pretending to be happy. He is a pet of a force personnel and like every pet, unalloyed loyalty is paramount, otherwise!!!...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by 99thEnemy(m): 10:31pm On Oct 30, 2023
Gentlesoul2021:
Corporal
Omo! Her Journey long. grin

You sure say this one go fit reach MWO before she retire so?
Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by Odidigboigbo(m): 10:36pm On Oct 30, 2023
BareFacedLies:

Not all of them go to the war front, most of the female soldiers are administrative staff.

No matter how tough a female soldiers might appear it is still a guy that will fúck her grin
Nothing special about them. I once date one, she pampered me like egg. Little thing, I will remind her that because she is an officer, that is why she is acting that way; she will begged me. Oh my Yinka, she is very sweet.
Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by shineeye1: 10:37pm On Oct 30, 2023
jayAjoku:

Every lion tamer thinks he is smart until the lion gets HUNGRY...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by Philipmaxwell: 10:39pm On Oct 30, 2023
revolt:

I thought I was the only sensible observer here o.. the thing weak me. The guy can't even physically match her. She's bigger than him.. damn... their fight no go easy. Lol... hopefully she's posted out most of the year.

The military anywhere in the world might tolerate the "brutalization" of random civilians, but if you so much as hit your partner, you are done for on so many levels. It will mean the end of your military career and so much more. So, I don't see what the fuss is about.

Plus, who exactly gave us this sick notion that women in uniform do not recognise gender roles and responsibilities in marriage??

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by Anytinproperty1: 10:44pm On Oct 30, 2023
Ah bros, only you na wisdom, knowledge & understanding... U know Solomon

😅 Grundy
Konjiboii:
Na only blood dey serve blood oh, this guy must be a point one because no be ordinary eye dem dey use chyke military woman oh. Him go rugged die.
Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by fortunechy(m): 10:45pm On Oct 30, 2023
From The look of things,the husband no go misbehave...
Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:46pm On Oct 30, 2023
Nah, i can't do it😌
Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by SalamRushdie: 11:34pm On Oct 30, 2023
Mumu man
Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by GUNITGuy: 11:52pm On Oct 30, 2023
This guy get mind oooo.... Even Police sef
Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by Okoroawusa: 11:58pm On Oct 30, 2023
This one rank dey too low

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by crayfishng(m): 12:03am On Oct 31, 2023
He is a photographer and his office is benin city, Patrick ehimen off first ugbor. His name is ECKoncept

officialwdhtv:
Nigerian civilian man congratulates his military wife on her promotion ❤

Congratulations to them!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZyzvf1b-QA

Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by Uwamgbede26: 12:10am On Oct 31, 2023
Military females Dey sweet for bed shaa. I have had my share.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Large-Sized Lady & Her Fiance Shut Down Internet / Man Teaches Plus-Sized Lady How To Ride Bicycle In Style / Couple Get Married Two Months After Meeting Each Other. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.